Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 35]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I forgot to add this earlier interview with Broadway.com in the Versace thread.

Broadway.com wrote:
The Sit-Down by Broadway.com by Broadway.com on Apple Podcasts

Editor-in-Chief Paul Wontorek sits down with GLEE star and Broadway favorite Darren Criss (HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING, HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH) to chat about the upcoming Elsie Fest. In its third year, Criss’ ELSIE FEST is a concert celebrating musicals, featuring stars and songs from Broadway and beyond. Criss also discusses his involvement in the upcoming new installment of Ryan Murphy’s FX series AMERICAN CRIME STORY: THE ASSASSINATION OF GIANNI VERSACE, in which he plays serial killer Andrew Cunanan.

This interview originally aired on The Broadway.com show, which you can watch on YouTube, Facebook, smartTV apps and on Broadway.com.

September 20, 2017 at 1:10 PM
via Darren Criss Army

Please click on the link and listen on iTunes as well:  https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-sit-down-by-broadway-com/id1283326171?mt=2&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

It's interesting to hear Darren talk about Versace and his communications with Ryan Murphy about being cast in it.  Love hearing Darren talking about how this is such a big break for him and that he is so very excited/exhilarated about this project.  He said it seems that he waited his whole life for an opportunity like this--and it is so overwhelmingly important to him.  I like how he talks about the major milestones of his career:  StarKid was a launching pad.  Glee was a catapult.  And Versace is his big break.   :cry   He talked about how he and Ryan discussed it very early on, then some time passed, Darren had sold his pilot script for "Royalties,' and was working on another "thing" when he read an announcement about Versace American Crime Story.  So he contacted Ryan and they talked it out, and then that other "thing"/project then was put on the backburner, so that Darren could focus on working on Versace.   ( I still think that this other "thing"/project is "Royalties," especially since in this interview, he actually mentioned about the very same time he was so happy about selling the pilot script for "Royalties" was when he found out that Ryan was about to work on Versace.   But we shall see. . . :happy face )   Darren also stressed that the real life story surrounding Versace is very tragic.  And he gives more clarification about why he posted that instagram (haha!  Paul:  "So what's going on . . . you didn't have enough followers?").   I always appreciate how supportive Paul Wontorek is of Darren.  It's so nice to hear Paul being so enthusiastic about both Elsie Fest and Darren being cast in Versace

The Sit-Down by Broadway.com - Darren Criss : Broadway.com

September 21, 2017

via darrencrissource

The audio (see above) is based on an interview that Darren did with Paul Wontorek of Broadway.com on August 4, 2017 (starting Point 16:38).  However, the audio seems longer, and the video seems edited so that it is shorter.  Warning:  If you are at work, etc., this video does contain that Instagram that Darren posted (about being sunburned etc), along with a paparazzi photo of Darren while filming Versace wearing a speedo.

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

The suggestion at first is a body bag, but it proves to be a suit bag (because Versace= fashion).   The background noise:  It sounds like police calling in the crime scene?  So simple, yet so well done. 

AmericanCrimeStoryFX: A dark obsession. A startling truth. The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story premieres in 2018 on FX. #ACSVersace

via dcriss-archive

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

It's getting closer . . . :big grin   Just a few more months!

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oxqkln3o8F1wpi2k2o1_1280
9-1-1 on FOX Updates: The FOX/FX press tour (TCA) will take place on January 4/5, 2018. We can expect info on #911Fox, #AHS8, #FeudFX, #ACSVersace, etc.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oy4puztZiE1qkrnhgo1_250  NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oy4puztZiE1qkrnhgo2_400
NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oy4puztZiE1qkrnhgo3_400  NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oy4puztZiE1qkrnhgo4_400

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oy4puztZiE1qkrnhgo5_540

gleekto:

Source

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

A very nice comment about Darren:  :happy face
NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oydbfmw4C61wpi2k2o1_1280

October 25, 2017

https://twitter.com/kurtdef/status/923087457884573696

He was on the set for the episode that Matt Bomer directed (Anderson brothers!)

Ricky Martin wrote:It’s a really cool series, beautifully written. A bit dramatic but it’s an honor for me to be working with incredible actors and actresses like Penelope Cruz, Edgar Ramirez, Darren Criss, people that I love, that I respect and it was an amazing experience. I can’t wait for you to check it out. It’s very dramatic but very uplifting at the same time. And we’re going to touch on some subjects that are very important. When I work on these scenes I just think about the world healing - that’s how powerful this series is going to be.
Ricky Martin (via gleekto)

(From this YouTube video:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExLdUMUw204 )

I appreciate Ricky's words about Puerto Rico.  I'm thankful about Ricky's fundraising for the people of Puerto Rico.

-

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Glad to hear that the show will also be "very uplifting".

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Yes, that is nice to hear!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyghysOedU1wpi2k2o1_1280
October 26, 2017

This is interesting.  The show replicated the Wanted photos.  Amazing.
NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oygf6yHFTv1wpi2k2o1_1280
NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oygf6yHFTv1wpi2k2o2_1280
Darren Criss as Andrew Cunanan in The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story

(source)

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) 75th Anniversary panel at the Paley Center:  TV Game Changers Panel.  October 26, 2017.

From dcriss-archive:

I really admire Ryan that he helps develop young talent.  I'm very grateful that Ryan has given Darren this opportunity.  heart heart heart

acsversace-news:
   Ryan Murphy answers what actors he’s fought for at the TV Game Changers panel (26 October 2017)

via dcriss-archive

Ryan Murphy wrote:
I feel like what my job is to do is to say ‘I see something’ and then to explain what I see. And most of the time that’s a young person, that I see something in that I’m excited by, and I’ve had it over and over and over again. It’s never a ‘no’. It’s a conversation of me having to do my job and explain to the people who are putting up the money what I see. I mean I had it with - so many times - I mean I had it with Sarah Paulson for Marcia Clark. I just, the second I read it I was like I want Sarah to do that and I won’t do it without her. And it was a conversation and everybody listened to me and said ‘okay’. I had it with Lea Michele on Glee…I had it with Matt Bomer on the Normal Heart. I had it recently with Darren Criss on the Assassination of Gianni Versace. Just people that I’ve worked with or young people that I, umm, love - I had it this year with Evan Peters, I had it this year on American Horror Story - where I just see something in them and I say to them 'I just really wanna challenge you. Are you up for it?’ And every artist says 'I am’ and I say 'okay, let’s go.’ And that to me is the best part of my life and my job. It’s the thing I love the most.
Ryan Murphy when asked what actors he’s fought to have at the Television Game Changers Panel (October 2017)

via dcriss-archive

Taken from this YouTube Video:

TV Game Changers
Golden Globes
October 27, 2017

Another quote of  (from the longer YouTube video)at Point 31:00:
Ryan Murphy wrote:I feel . . . a responsibility to say, like who's the next young voice, who's the next person who is different than the mainstream.  So I try to bring those people up.  And I try to work with them on those shows and train them, and talk to them . . .

Note:  He also has some very sweet things to say about how Norman Lear influenced Ryan's career.  It truly was touching to see how touched Norman was to hear Ryan talk about him.  :cry  I also find it touching to hear Ryan talk about how Norman told Ryan early on Ryan's career, that he [Ryan] should keep being unusual and different, that is how you change the world.  (Norman told Ryan "You are  kinda weird and that's great.")   This really fits in with Glee, and how it changed how many people view folks in the LGBTQ community.   Glee represented other under-represented communities such as those with disabilities.  At Point 1:00:20, Ryan talked about how at one of the Glee concerts, he met some kids with physical disabilities in wheelchairs who traveled a distance, despite several obstacles, because the character Artie represented their community.  He talked about how characters can change people's lives, that TV can show people that they matter.  And it definitely fits in with Ryan's new show, Pose, and how people will get to feel that they are getting to know, and I'm sure care about, characters in the transgender community.  I like what Ryan said about showing diversity in TV shows.

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyhxo1NG5H1wpi2k2o1_1280
Lesley Goldberg: Mini-#Glee reunion at last night’s HFPA TV Game Changers panel…

via dcriss-archive

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyhtzezXM11wpi2k2o1_540

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyhtzezXM11wpi2k2o2_540
Lea Michele: HFPA TV Game Changers  @MrRPMurphy @DarrenCriss @Matt_Morrison

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyiialnuGS1wpi2k2o1_1280
leamichele Brother from another mother.. I heart  you @darrencriss

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyhdyy0JDK1wpi2k2o2_500

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyhdyy0JDK1wpi2k2o4_1280

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyhdyy0JDK1wpi2k2o8_1280

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyhdyy0JDK1wpi2k2o7_1280

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyhdyy0JDK1wpi2k2o9_1280
[LQ] Darren Criss attends Hollywood Foreign Press Association Hosts Television Game Changers Panel Discussion at The Paley Center for Media on October 26, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California, part two (source)

via dcriss-archive

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyhdtvE7Zc1wpi2k2o2_500

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyhdtvE7Zc1wpi2k2o3_1280

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyhdtvE7Zc1wpi2k2o4_1280
[LQ] Darren Criss attends Hollywood Foreign Press Association Hosts Television Game Changers Panel Discussion at The Paley Center for Media on October 26, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California, part one (source)

via dcriss-archive

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) 75th Anniversary panel at the Paley Center:  TV Game Changers Panel.  October 26, 2017.

From Darren Criss Army:

GMANetwork wrote:
Hollywood Insider TV's game-changers help celebrate #Globes75

The panelists talked about what television shows they personally enjoy watching. Kelley revealed he’s a big fan of Murphy’s “Feud” while Murphy announced he loves watching Kelley’s “Big Little Lies”, as well as “The Real Housewives.”

Murphy, the 52-year-old writer-director-producer of “Glee,” “American Horror Story” and “American Crime Story,” got reunited with his “Glee” cast that evening what with the presence of Darren Criss, Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison in the audience. Murphy spoke to the audience about his experience with change in the industry. “I never changed. What changed in my life were the executives. When I started, it was tough for me. At work, they would tell me ‘you’re too gay, your writing is too gay, your characters are too gay.’ It was painful for me. By the time I did ‘Glee’ I was still in fight mode but the executives wanted more gay, more of the gay character. I felt very liberated. That has been a great change in my life.”

Criss, who is portraying Andrew Cunanan in Murphy’s “The Assassination of Gianni Versace,” told us that they are not done filming yet and that they filmed a scene pretending to be Baliuag, Bulacan outside Los Angeles. “My mother even dropped by and checked it out,” he revealed.

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oynzolByJR1wpi2k2o1_1280
source

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oym6pp9VV11wcyxsbo1_1280
acsversace-news:
   oscar711 BEING THERE…FEELING GREAT…#oscarcorbellaactor#beinginthemoment #actingismylife#tvshow #americancrimestory#comingsoon #grateful #actor #actorslife

Last edited by Poppy on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy wrote:NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oym6pp9VV11wcyxsbo1_1280
acsversace-news:
   oscar711 BEING THERE…FEELING GREAT…#oscarcorbellaactor#beinginthemoment #actingismylife#tvshow #americancrimestory#comingsoon #grateful #actor #actorslife

Amazing seeing him as #1 on the call sheet :cry  applause

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

I was thrilled to see Darren's character in this promo video (even though he is spooky as hell)!   And yea to the date being announced!

acsversace-news:
   New LQ American Crime Story promo | 31 October 2017

via dcriss-archive

We have the date, folks!  applause
  NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oypwco1hqG1wcyxsbo1_1280

And another promo video.

acsversace-news:
   LQ promo with premiere date | 31 October 2017

via dcriss-archive

-

Poppy wrote:I was thrilled to see Darren's character in this promo video (even though he is spooky as hell)!   And yea to the date being announced!
Yessss, I'm so excited. Here's the official version from the FX Youtube channel

and a re-upload for us non-Americans
Spoiler:

These teasers are so well done and effective, especially the one with the body bag. But I also really want a trailer with actual footage from the show and as I told Poppy, I have a good feeling we might get one in two weeks during the AHS finale.  :happy face waiting

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Lin, why do you think there will probably be a trailer during AHS season finale ?

Do you watch AHS Cult ?

I'm really really impatient, so I checked when the first trailer for season 1 came out to get an idea of when we might be able to expect one for this season - it was two months before the first episode. Also they premiered the first Versace teaser during the first episode of AHS and a new one every other week since, so I'd at least expect another teaser in two weeks, but since it's the finale it just makes sense to me to pair it with a real trailer that they would probably release around that time frame anyway.
I hope they agree with my reasoning. :happy face Unless of course they want to release it earlier, I'd be okay with that too.

I watched the first episode of Cult, but I wasn't really into it. Not sure yet if I'll give it another try once it's over.

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Well, I like your reasoning :happy face

I love Cult. I can understand you don't like much the first episode because you don't get where they want to go with Trump, the clowns etc. But the next episodes are focused on the rising of the cult and you see more clearly what the threat is.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lin wrote:Amazing seeing him as #1 on the call sheet NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 3129030996  NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 3693794830

Hey Lin, can you explain to me the significance of being the first on a call sheet for a TV show?    Thank you!

And thank you for posting both YouTube videos.  They are much better quality, and it's great that there is a video for those outside the U.S.!   I like how in this promo video, as Cunanan walks through the pool, it appears as if a trail of blood is left in his wake.  And there is the menacing music as Cunanan approaches the dozing Versace.  Darren is so good in terms of how expressive is his body language.  Just the way Cunanan walks up the pool steps to Versace, expresses the movements of a stalking predator approaching his unsuspecting prey, and then Versaces eyes shoot open at the end.   wha? 

Yes, I agree, these teasers are so effective!  I agree, I especially like the one with the body/suit bag.   You have had great instincts in the past, Lin!    And it seems you have done your research about the timing of the first trailer for Season 1 of American Crime Story and the timing of Versace promo videos released in sync with AHS episodes.  Cross fingers we get a trailer video soon!

How cool that AHS is dealing (in their own way) with the issue of Trump, Jeremy!

From Darren Criss Army:

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyqy2kKZeJ1ubd9qxo1_1280

This headling cracks me up. :amused 

Vulture wrote:
Darren Criss and His Murder Speedo Are Here to Tell You That ACS: Versace Arrives in January

November 1, 2017

Ryan Murphy knows how to cut together a 30-second promo, we’ll give him that. FX has released a brief teaser featuring Darren Criss in a Speedo to remind you that The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story premieres on January 17. The series stars Edgar Ramirez as Gianni Versace, Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace, Ricky Martin as Antonio D’Amico, and Darren Criss as the murderer Andrew Cunanan, who will apparently be wet, well-muscled, and wearing a Speedo. Okay, Ryan, we get it.

Sorta related to Versace:

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyr4sqUipu1ubd9qxo1_1280
calebfoote Except getting murdered in a Cult, summer camp was great ma! Darren hopped sets to catch Pus Bucket’s final moment #ripPusBucket #ahscult #Evansfavorite #koolaid  https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba9gjWpn3Sg/?taken-by=calebfoote 

From dcriss-archive:

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyspqtu3Cr1wcyxsbo1_1280

acsversace-news:
    Source

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oytf92tNRN1wpi2k2o1_1280

Source

Link:  https://mobile.twitter.com/acsfx/status/925793840153247744

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyt9pnDZ9Z1wpi2k2o1_1280
Source

The Wrap wrote:
Speedo-Clad Darren Criss Teases Ryan Murphy's 'The Assassination of Gianni Versace' (Video)

November 1, 2017

A Speedo-clad Darren Criss takes a dive into a luxurious pool in the new teaser for FX’s upcoming miniseries “The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story.”

Criss plays Andrew Cunanan, the young stud and spree killer who murdered the famed fashion designer Gianni Versace outside his Miami Beach home in 1997.

Ryan Murphy’s new series also stars Edgar Ramirez as Versace, Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace and Ricky Martin as Antonio D’Amico.

“Versace” is the second installment of FX’s award-winning limited series, “American Crime Story.” The first season, “The People v. O.J. Simpson,” won 9 Emmy Awards as well as collecting Golden Globe, BAFTA, AFI, PGA, WGA and TCA awards.

Ryan Murphy, Nina Jacobson, Brad Simpson, Alexis Martin Woodall, Tom Rob Smith and Dan Minahan are executive producers.

Mystery writer Tom Rob Smith wrote the series and Murphy directed the premiere episode.

The series is produced by Fox 21 Television Studios and FX Productions.

ShowBizJunkies wrote:
'The Assasination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story' Premiere Date Set

November 1, 2017

FX has confirmed a premiere date for the new season of American Crime Story. Season two titled The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story will air its first episode on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 10pm ET/PT. The series is executive produced by Ryan Murphy, Nina Jacobson, Brad Simpson, Brad Falchuk, Alexis Martin Woodall, Dan Minahan and Tom Rob Smith.

The Assassination of Gianni Versace stars Darren Criss (Glee, American Horror Story), Edgar Ramirez (Point Break, The Girl on the Train), Penelope Cruz (The Queen of Spain, To Rome With Love) and Ricky Martin (Dancing with the Stars). Criss plays serial killer Andrew Cunanan, Ramirez stars as Gianni Versace, Cruz is Donatella Versace, and Martin plays Antonio D’Amico.

Playbill wrote:
American Crime Story: Versace, Starring Darren Criss, Sets Premiere Date

November 1, 2017

The Assassination of Gianni Versace, the second installment of Ryan Murphy’s American Crime Story series, will premiere on FX January 17, 2018, at 10 PM ET.

The limited series features Darren Criss (Glee, Hedwig and the Angry Inch) as serial murderer Andrew Cunanan, as well as Edgar Ramirez, Penelope Cruz, Ricky Martin, and Tony winner Annaleigh Ashford. The latter plays Elizabeth Cote, a friend of Cunanan who asked him to surrender in a taped plea.

BroadwayWorld wrote:
FX Sets Premiere Date for AMERICAN CRIME STORY: VERSACE, Starring Darren Criss

Nov. 1, 2017

FX has set January 17, 2018 (10 pm/ET) as the premiere date for the second season of its anthology series AMERICAN CRIME STORY: VERSACE. The second installment will star Broadway alum Darren Criss (HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH) as serial killer Andrew Cunanan and Tony winner Annaleigh Ashford as his friend, Elizabeth Cote. Ricky Martin, Edgar Ramirez, and Penelope Cruz round out the cast.

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

I found this article interesting in that actor Alex Wolff (who stars in My Friend Dahmer) echoes what Darren previously said:  "“Like, what is it about him that’s so different from me, or my next-door neighbor who seems a little bit off? That’s why people are interested in seeing the birth of things like this -- for their own comfort, for their own life. It’s very easy to write people off as monsters, but it’s more interesting to examine them as people who did horrible things.”

CBS8 wrote:
A Guide to the Serial Killers (and Infamous Murderers) Taking Over Film and TV

November 3, 2017

From Jack the Ripper to John Wayne Gacy to Aileen Wuornos, the horrific legacies of serial killers have managed to both appall and intrigue, as people attempt to explore and understand the darkest depths of the human psyche. Hollywood has mined this territory for years, with dozens of scripted true-crime movies and TV series exploring the “why” of those who snap.

But why are we so obsessed? Alex Wolff, who stars in the new movie My Friend Dahmer, about the high school years of the notorious mass murderer Jeffrey Dahmer, has a theory. “People are interested in seeing how things happen and maybe finding out what things could be different,” he tells ET. “Like, what is it about him that’s so different from me, or my next-door neighbor who seems a little bit off? That’s why people are interested in seeing the birth of things like this -- for their own comfort, for their own life. It’s very easy to write people off as monsters, but it’s more interesting to examine them as people who did horrible things.”

[. . . ]

American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace (FX)
Premieres:
Jan. 17, 2018
Subject: Andrew Cunanan
NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 1280_serialkillers_americancrimestory
Darren Criss as Andrew Cunanan
Photo:  FX

The fashion designer’s shocking murder gets a star-studded treatment from Ryan Murphy, who turned American Crime Story’s first installment -- focused on the O.J. Simpson trial -- into a pop-culture phenomenon. Former Glee star Darren Criss steps into the role of glib gigolo Cunanan, who went on a murder spree in 1997, killing five men during a cross-country reign of terror, the last of whom was Versace on the front steps of his Miami home. Cunanan committed suicide eight days later, leaving no suicide note and no motive for his crimes.

Link:  http://www.cbs8.com/story/36756944/a-guide-to-the-serial-killers-and-infamous-murderers-taking-over-film-and-tv

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyuxq9e1Gw1wpi2k2o1_1280

CAPE is the Coalition of Asian Pacifics in Entertainment.

Source

Pics of the cast at "GQ and Hugo Boss Celebrate Amazing Spaces With Edgar Ramirez" (November 2, 2017)
NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyv9lndHKA1wpi2k2o1_1280
finnwittrock: Yes, we were all in the same bathroom last night. And that’s all I’ll ever say about that!

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyv4x9667w1wpi2k2o2_1280

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyv4x9667w1wpi2k2o5_1280

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyv4x9667w1wpi2k2o6_1280
Darren Criss and Mia Swier attend the “GQ and Hugo Boss Celebrate Amazing Spaces With Edgar Ramirez” with Edgar Ramirez - November 2, 2017 [source]

via dcriss-archive

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyv4j8u35t1wpi2k2o1_1280
justjared #DarrenCriss with gf #MiaSwier and #RickyMartin with fiancé #JwanYosef at the #GQStyle x #HugoBoss Celebrate #AmazingSpaces Launch! See more on JJ now…

via dcriss-archive

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyu7tjkCI41wpi2k2o1_1280
[lq] Darren Criss and Mia Swier attend  “GQ Style & Hugo Boss celebrate Amazing Spaces with Edgar Ramirez”  on November 2, 2017 [source]

I like the black and white photo.
NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyu7o3czgy1wpi2k2o3_500

NYC - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 8 Tumblr_oyu7o3czgy1wpi2k2o4_1280
[lq] Darren Criss, Finn Whitrock and Ricky Martin attend  “GQ Style & Hugo Boss celebrate Amazing Spaces with Edgar Ramirez”  on November 2, 2017 [source]

-

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

What was Darren doing on the set of AHS Cult ? wha?

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Not sure. Just shooting the breeze with cast members?   Is Matt Bomer part of the cast this season?   Darren is a friendly guy.  :happy face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum