Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 35]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Variety Actors on Actors:
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pafu5zNLRK1wpi2k2o1_1280

I'm halfway through this and I love their conversation.  Now I need Darren to be on This is Us!    They both are such nice people, and I love how much thought they put into their discussions about hitting bumps/roadblocks in their career, appreciation of the creative minds behind projects, etc.  Ok, this is just a question, but at around 12:43, Darren mentions he and Ryan talked about this other thing they did together.  Yes, he could just be talking about Glee or his appearance on AHS, but wouldn't he have said that?  confused

Mandy Moore & Darren Criss – Full Conversation Actors on Actors

Meant to post this earlier but didn't have time:
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pa9zm4BwsB1wpi2k2o1_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pa9zm4BwsB1wpi2k2o2_r1_540

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pa9zm4BwsB1wpi2k2o3_r1_500

X

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

58th Monte Carlo Television Festival

From dcriss-archive

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pafx2c7hb21wpi2k2o7_1280
Source

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paf2brfSJI1wpi2k2o1_540

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paf2brfSJI1wpi2k2o2_540
X X

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paf0as8P1s1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Simona Magni’s Instagram Story (June 15th, 2018)

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paf0phC6LL1wpi2k2o1_1280
festivaltvmonte_carlo: A few happy #OMG Card Owners are having a great time with @darrencriss from @americancrimestoryfx at the #FTV18 ! #MonacoMoments

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_padw1qqfAe1wpi2k2o3_1280
Darren Criss attends the 58th International Television Festival opening ceremony, Monte Carlo, Monaco - 15 Jun 2018

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_padnrtSGI81wpi2k2o2_r1_640

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_padnrtSGI81wpi2k2o5_r1_640

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_padnrtSGI81wpi2k2o3_r1_640
dcriss-archive:
Darren Criss attends the opening ceremony of the 58th Monte Carlo TV Festival on June 15, 2018 in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.

Mia is looking lovely.  :happy face
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_padpoaxEmw1wpi2k2o3_r1_500

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_padpoaxEmw1wpi2k2o4_r1_640
US actor Darren Criss and his partner US producer Mia Swier pose as they arrive for the screening of the film ‘Jack Ryan’ during the opening of the 58th Monte-Carlo Television Festival on June 15, 2018 in Monaco.

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_padsogNIPa1wcyxsbo1_1280
acsversace-news:
Source

Darren tweeted Umberto Tozzi (whose Italian version of "Gloria" Darren had sung recently):
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pafcd4E12Y1wpi2k2o1_540
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pafcd4E12Y1wpi2k2o2_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pafcd4E12Y1wpi2k2o3_r1_540
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pafcd4E12Y1wpi2k2o4_r1_540

dcriss-archive:
*I’m in Greece
*Aww what a pity… but there is no harm! Have fun, friend!
*Write me on direct

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pafafyvU1K1wpi2k2o1_1280
*Someone told me that you live in Monte Carlo, I don’t believe it. I’m here now. Where are you? We have to find a a piano

I thought I saw Ben Feldman in one of the videos.  I like Mia's hair.  :happy face
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pafk6dd2f71wpi2k2o1_1280
benmfeldman: Fully present & living for the moment in Monte Carlo #FTV18

-

523Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Empty 58th Monte Carlo Television Festival Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:52 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

58th Monte Carlo Television Festival

From dcriss-archive:

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pagpc7PrYn1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Jérémie Dunand’s Instagram Story (June 17th, 2018)

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pagqszms3G1wpi2k2o1_1280
allocine: .@DarrenCriss nous parle d’#AmericanCrimeStoryVersace, de #Glee, de Ryan Murphy, et de ses goûts musicaux. #ACSVersace #FTV18 @festivaltvmc @seriescanalplus
@DarrenCriss tell us about #AnericanCrimeStoryVersace, of #Glee, Ryan Murphy and his musical tastes. #ACSVersace #FTV18 @festivaltvmc @seriescanalplus

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pagn3nCrHU1wpi2k2o4_400
Festival TV    Day 3 begins with @DarrenCriss, in press conference for @ACSFX  @FXNetworks #FTV18 #MonacoMoments

drive_in_mag: Next week all videos from Darren Criss press conference on our Facebook Page

via dcriss-archive

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pagth63XZi1wpi2k2o1_1280
festivaltvmonte_carlo: Interview with @darrencriss under the sun at the #FTV18 ! @americancrimestoryfx #MonacoMoments

Darren Criss at the 58th Monte Carlo Television Festival (June 16th, 2018) | Source

via dcriss-archive

Darren having fun with the paparazzi.
festivaltvmonte_carlo: “Who’s the photographer now ?” Cool @americancrimestoryfx #MonacoMoments @darrencriss #FTV18

via dcriss-archive

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pagyg6dWo91wpi2k2o1_1280
teleloisirs: Darren Criss, incroyable dans American Crime Story, n’en revient toujours pas de sa popularité à Monte Carlo ! #ftv18
Darren Criss, incredible in American Crime Story, still can not believe his popularity in Monte Carlo! # ftv18

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paixaoSjqP1wpi2k2o2_1280
[HQ] Darren Criss Attends ‘American Crime Story’ Photocall at the 58th Monte-Carlo Television Festival in Monaco (June 17th, 2018) | Source

Nice pics. 
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paixau0iAQ1wpi2k2o1_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paixau0iAQ1wpi2k2o2_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paixau0iAQ1wpi2k2o3_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paixau0iAQ1wpi2k2o4_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paixau0iAQ1wpi2k2o7_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paixau0iAQ1wpi2k2o9_1280
[HQ] Darren Criss Attends ‘American Crime Story’ Photocall at the 58th Monte-Carlo Television Festival in Monaco (June 17th, 2018) | Source

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pah6ofUg3R1wpi2k2o6_r1_1280
Darren Criss attends the 58th Monte Carlo Television Festival, Monaco - 17 Jun 2018

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paixrbmOwd1wpi2k2o1_540
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paixrbmOwd1wpi2k2o2_540
Link

Darren Criss at the 58th Monte Carlo Television Festival (June 17th, 2018) | Source

via dcriss-archive

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pajc29D7mz1wpi2k2o1_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pajc29D7mz1wpi2k2o6_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pajc29D7mz1wpi2k2o7_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pajc29D7mz1wpi2k2o8_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pajc29D7mz1wpi2k2o9_1280
Darren Criss Is Having Fun with His Fashion in Europe!
Darren Criss has been wearing a bunch of outfits for appearances in Europe this past week and we’re recapping all the looks!

The 31-year-old American Crime Story actor was in attendance at the Giorgio Armani fashion show on Monday afternoon (June 18) in Milan, Italy.

Darren looked suave in a blazer with the sleeves rolled up while posing alongside fiancee Mia Swier.

Over the weekend, Darren promoted American Crime Story at a photo call during the Monte Carlo Television Festival in Monaco, where he wore a t-shirt and floral pants. He also suited up for the Soiree Serie TV event on Saturday night and for the opening ceremony on Friday night.

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paiymjFOfC1wpi2k2o2_1280
[HQ] Darren Criss attends “Soiree Serie TV” during the 58th Monte Carlo TV Festival on June 16, 2018 in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Giorgio Armani Show during Milan Men's Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2019 (June 18, 2018 in Milan, Italy)

From dcriss-archive:

Ports V Dinner (during Milan Fashion Week)
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pajpqvAhwR1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Harrison Osterfield’s Instagram Story (June 18th, 2018)

Ports V Dinner (during Milan Fashion Week)
Via Eric Podwall’s Instagram Story (June 18th, 2018)

via dcriss-archive

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pajnpwwW0s1wpi2k2o1_540

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pajnpwwW0s1wpi2k2o2_540
brooklynpr_la: Thank you to everyone who attended the Ports V Dinner in celebration of the second drop ‘Cool for the Summer’ at Ceresio 7, during Milan Fashion Week.

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paj7ogd5ue1wpi2k2o1_540

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paj7ogd5ue1wpi2k2o2_540

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paj7ogd5ue1wpi2k2o3_540
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paj7ogd5ue1wpi2k2o4_540

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pajfdhLYYh1wpi2k2o1_540
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pajfdhLYYh1wpi2k2o2_540

Hi Ashley.  :happy face
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pajhvkaoIw1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Ashley Weston’s Instagram Story (June 18th, 2018)

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paiq267axt1wpi2k2o2_500

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paiq267axt1wpi2k2o3_500
Darren Criss attends the Giorgio Armani show during Milan Men’s Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2019 on June 18, 2018 in Milan, Italy.Giorgio Armani Show during Milan Men's Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2019Giorgio Armani Show during Milan Men's Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2019

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Rogue Magazine photoshoot
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pajwfyfLyl1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Jackie Fernandez’s Instagram Story (June 18th, 2018)

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pajunewO8t1wpi2k2o1_540

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pajunewO8t1wpi2k2o2_540

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pajunewO8t1wpi2k2o3_540
roguemagazine: Here’s a peek at our 6 page feature with Darren Criss @darrencriss in @roguemagazine roguemagazine’s Summer Issue N°9, out now, link bio. Find out about his upcoming tour with @leamichele, his future acting projects & his new Hollywood piano bar @trampstampgrannys where you can catch him singing live for free! Photography by @josephsinclair  Styling by @krishanparmar_  Hair by @naradkutowaroo  Makeup by @laurengriffinmua  Written by @jackiefern #darrencriss #assasinationofgianniversace #americancrimestory #versace #glee @americancrimestoryfx

X X

Queerty wrote:
Rotten Tomatoes 10 highest rated TV series for your Pride viewing pleasure

June 18, 2018

9. The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story (2018) – 86%

The Ryan Murphy anthology series returned this season, reimaging one of the most shocking murders in American history. Though the show features a cast that includes Oscar winner Penelope Cruz, Ricky Martin, Edgar Ramirez, and Judith Light, the series belongs to Darren Criss as spree killer Andrew Cunanan. Criss captures the imbalance of the character, making him all the more despicable. While the series in no way absolves Cunanan of his crimes, it also has a preoccupation with the rampant homophobia of the time, ranging from Donatella Versace’s disgust with her brother’s lover, to the FBI claiming Cunanan had evaded escape by posing as a woman (yes, it really happened). This opera of a show plays just as infuriating as it does tragic.
Source:  https://www.queerty.com/rotten-tomatoes-10-highest-rated-tv-series-pride-viewing-pleasure-20180618

via acsversace-news

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pajjxa3HXP1wpi2k2o1_1280
tedsun77: Congrats to @darrencriss on his amazing performance in @americancrimestoryfx #assassinationofgianniversace #nominee#bestperformance in a show @mtv #mtvmovieawards #actor #portrait #darrencriss #tedsunphoto [camaera emoji]
@tedsun77

Variety wrote:
Emmy Nominations 2018: Variety’s TV Critics on Their Dream Picks

June 18, 2018

This year’s Emmy nominations are almost upon us, and with the possibilities more scattered than usual, so are our opinions on who deserves to get a nod. So, with voting now underway, Variety’s TV critics got together to hash out their favorite contenders and — more importantly — point to some of the stellar performances that might not have enough support or clout to be recognized, but really ought to be.

OUTSTANDING LIMITED SERIES

D’Addario: We’ve gotten spoiled in recent years—the era of “Big Little Lies,” “The People v. O.J. Simpson,” and “Fargo”—such that this year seems pretty widely considered “weak.” There are plenty of credible nominees that exist in a slightly older mode: The tony TV literary adaptation. I was pleasantly surprised by both Netflix’s “Alias Grace” and Showtime’s “Patrick Melrose,” series that assay widely-respected recent novels with elegance, but verve, too. They may not be quite as edgy as the limited series that have bloomed in recent years, but they weren’t “Masterpiece Theatre,” either.

Framke: I’ll freely admit that this category doesn’t excite me much this year, with a couple exceptions. One is “Alias Grace,” which crawled under my skin for days after I finished it. The other is “American Crime Story: Assassination of Gianni Versace,” which didn’t get nearly as much attention or adulation as “People vs. OJ,” but was slick and confrontational in a way that kept my attention.

LEAD ACTOR, LIMITED SERIES OR MOVIE

Framke: Given your ambivalence towards “The Assassination of Gianni Versace,” I’ll stump here for Darren Criss, whose performance just about chilled my blood with every blink. And on the complete opposite of the spectrum (and in what I’ll admit is a “no way in hell” nomination dream), I’ll say that Jimmy Tatro‘s surprisingly grounded “American Vandal” role deserves more attention than it got.

D’Addario:
I’ll admit I didn’t vibrate on “Vandal’s” frequency. I admired Kyle MacLachlan’s sheer commitment to his “Twin Peaks” role(s) enough to hope he lands a nomination, but find myself rooting for “Patrick Melrose’s” Benedict Cumberbatch. The actor’s no stranger to the Emmys thanks to “Sherlock,” but his compelling, painful, redemptive journey through addiction and self-loathing on “Melrose” deserves notice.

SUPPORTING ACTOR, LIMITED SERIES OR MOVIE

Framke:
If the FYC campaigns are any indication, this might be Jeff Daniels’ race to lose, but his consciously hammy performance in “Godless” left me pretty cold. Instead, I find myself in a somewhat hilarious position that my middle school self would find perfectly appropriate: rooting for Ricky Martin’s heartbreaking performance in “ACS: Versace.” I will also happily accept Cody Fern’s.

D’Addario: Cody Fern
was a genuine discovery in “Versace.” My vote, though, would go to Jason Ritter, putting his considerable charm towards risky and, eventually, genuinely scary use as a predator in “The Tale.” It’s a performance that walks close to the edge without losing balance.

SUPPORTING ACTRESS, LIMITED SERIES OR MOVIE

D’Addario
: If anyone onscreen in “Versace” earned a prize, it’s Penelope Cruz’s uncanny Donatella, balancing feral pain with the need to save face. In my dream world, Riley Keough’s sharp, dogged work in “Paterno” pays off, and Frances Conroy gets in for an eerie, brief appearance in “The Tale,” one that leaves a painful afterburn.

Framke:
I see your Penelope Cruz and raise you a Judith Light — which might be one of my favorite sentences I’ve ever written. Bless TV forever and ever, amen.

Source:  https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/emmy-nominations-2018-game-of-thrones-atlanta-the-americans-1202849534/

via acsversace-news

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paj8jd2hJf1wpi2k2o1_540

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paj8jd2hJf1wpi2k2o2_640
Link

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pahc7iS98q1wpi2k2o1_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pahc7iS98q1wpi2k2o2_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pahc7iS98q1wpi2k2o3_1280
darrencriss: Wrap Superstars. @edgarramirez25 @judithlight

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I accidentally placed my post yesterday in the Darren Criss Appreciation thread, so I'm copying and pasting  it here:

Congratulations to Darren for his Television Critics Association Award nomination!!  Yea! 

From dcriss-archive:

She is the photographer for the Wrap photoshoot.
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_palj6jE05I1wpi2k2o1_1280
ecarenphoto: Congratulations @darrencriss on your #TCA nomination!! #AmericanCrimeStory Versace seriously hoping he wins the Emmy for Best Actor- he was so believable. For @thewrap #creativedirector @guerin_ad #stylist @ashleypweston #photoshoot #emmys#darrencriss #elisabethcaren

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pal0w7nNHz1wcyxsbo1_1280

acsversace-news:
Source

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pal6dsMUM31wpi2k2o1_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pal0ttsCUL1wcyxsbo2_540

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pal0ttsCUL1wcyxsbo1_540

acsversace-news:
Source 1, 2

The Hollywood Reporter wrote:
'Killing Eve,' FX Lead 2018 TV Critic Awards Nominations

June 19, 2018

. . . While FX led the pack among networks with 10 [nominations for the 2018 Television Critics Association Awards].

[. . . ]

The awards are voted on by more than 200 television critics and journalists across the country. Winners for the 34th annual TCA Awards will be announced Saturday, Aug. 4, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills during the TCA summer press tour.

[. . . ]

Individual Achievement in Drama

Jodie Comer, Killing Eve, BBC America
Darren Criss, The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, FX
Elisabeth Moss, The Handmaid's Tale, Hulu
Sandra Oh, Killing Eve, BBC America
Matthew Rhys, The Americans, FX
Keri Russell, The Americans, FX

[. . . ]

Outstanding Achievement in Movie or Miniseries

Alias Grace, Netflix
The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, FX
Howards End, Starz
Patrick Melrose, Showtime
The Tale, HBO
Twin Peaks: The Return, Showtime

Source:  https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/killing-eve-fx-lead-2018-tv-critic-awards-nominations-1121152/item/individual-achievement-comedy-tca-2018-1121155

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I'm feeling a little under the weather, but wanted to post a few items about ACS Versace.

Hi Springbay!  Nice to see you here! :hello 

From dcriss-archive:

Los Angeles Times wrote:
'Assassination of Gianni Versace' delves into the mind of a killer — and societal prejudice

June 20, 2018

The second season focused on the mysterious backstory of spree killer Andrew Cunanan, a gay gigolo and prolific liar who killed four men before his infamous 1997 murder of groundbreaking Italian fashion designer Gianni Versace — one of the few openly gay celebrities of that time. (Cunanan, 27 at the time of Versace’s murder, would kill himself days later.)

In the midst of unpacking all of that, the drama presented a striking portrait of homophobia in the 1990s by examining the injustice that was steeped in societal prejudice — particularly in regards to how police officials handled the case — and the toll of hate, from outside and within.

“The underlying theme was homophobia,” said Edgar Ramirez, who played Versace. “The show talks about the open and raging political homophobia on one side, and it also talks about the internalized — and even more dangerous — homophobia within. What I love about this whole project is how, almost in the likes of a Greek tragedy, it touches upon subjects that are important and that are culturally and socially relevant today more than ever.”

[. . . ]

Criss, who before “Versace” had largely been known for his bright-eyed turn in Murphy’s musical series, “Glee,” was struck by the psychological mapping the role required.

“There’s a lot of different ways we could have written Andrew, because there’s a lot of different ways anybody can glean who he was or what really made him tick,“ Criss said. “People always ask, ‘What’s it’s like to play a spree killer?’ If you boil it down to just that, that’s not who he was. It’s what we know him for. But if you think of all the worst things that anybody’s ever done in their life, the amount of time they spent doing that horrible thing is in the severe minority of the infinite minutes, hours, seconds, moments of their life. Again, I’m not saying this by any means exonerates him from those horrible minutes of his life, but it does beg the attention of the other moments.”

[. . . ]

While Versace’s name brings heft to the narrative, the drama was just as invested in bringing attention to Cunanan’s lesser-known victims — Gulf War veteran and Cunanan’s good friend Jeffrey Trail; architect and Cunanan’s unrequited love David Madson; real estate mogul Lee Miglin; and cemetery caretaker William Reese — and the people whose lives were affected by those murders.

[. .  . ]

[Judith] Light says she hadn’t known much about Cunanan’s killings prior to joining the series. But she remembers the ethos of the time distinctly.

“I didn’t really know much about Cunanan’s prior victims,” she said. “So I wasn’t too familiar with the Miglin case. I remember the Versace killing, and I remember it was a very powerful, visceral experience. One of the most important factors in watching this is to see that, to whatever degree, we still have that [homophobia] going on in our culture.”

That function as a sociological yearbook is ultimately what binds “Versace” to “The People v. O.J. Simpson.”

“They’re very different stories,” Criss said. “But they’re excellent examinations of a time period that allows a certain thing to happen, which ends up being a crime — but how that crime affects the social landscape is also a crime.”
Source:  http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/la-en-st-versace-emmys-20180620-story.html

via acsversace-news

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_palip02A1w1wpi2k2o1_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_palk4bdS5g1wpi2k2o1_1280
ecarenphoto: And you may find yourself in a beautiful house And you may ask yourself How do I work this? And you shoot through the doorway! #bts #photoshoot #ACSVersace #Emmys @thewrap @tatertatloveslu #creativedirector @guerin_ad #photo lighting asst @beardedimmaculateconception @cameron_gardner @joshdavisshoots @alreadymadeorg #femalephotographer#5050by2020 #behindthescenes @hollywood_bts#edgarramirez #darrencriss #judithlight@loveartistsagency

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pali6zyIS21wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Darren’s Instagram Story (June 19th, 2018)

TV Line wrote:
Emmys 2018: Lead Actor, Limited Series — Dream Nominees

DARREN CRISS, THE ASSASSINATION OF GIANNI VERSACE: AMERICAN CRIME STORY

WHY HE DESERVES A NOD: Gianni Versace may have gotten his name featured in the title of FX’s second American Crime Story, but it was Andrew Cunanan — played to haunting perfection by a not-so-Gleeful Darren Criss — who captivated audiences until the season’s unforgettable conclusion. With each gut-wrenching breakdown and unnerving look, Criss embodied a character capable of skyrocketing him from teen-TV heartthrob to Emmy-nominated powerhouse. And need we remind you about that infamous underwear dance? Playing this role took some serious, well, you know.
Source:  https://tvline.com/gallery/2018-emmy-awards-lead-actor-limited-series-dream-nominations/

via acsversace-news

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pam57mmOUh1wpi2k2o1_540
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pam57mmOUh1wpi2k2o2_400
*He became known in 2010 in the hit Musical series #Glee, today he plays the famous serial killer of season 2 of #AmericanCrimeStory @AHS “The Assassination of Gianni Versace”: Welcome #DarrenCriss in the #10h12h

Haven't had a chance to listen.

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pam57mmOUh1wpi2k2o3_400

Track: Darren Criss on Sud Radio (06-20-18)
Darren Criss on Sud Radio (June 20th, 2018) | Source

*Darren’s speaking in English and it is being translated in real time to French.

**Interview recorded on June 17th, 2018
via dcriss-archive

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pamf7hEtl71wcyxsbo2_540

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pamf7hEtl71wcyxsbo3_540

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pamf7hEtl71wcyxsbo1_540
acsversace-news:
Episode stills for episode 4 of The Assassination of Gianni Versace | 20 June 2018

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

What is happening in my country right now, with these innocent children--who are just so young and so vulnerable, whose only "crime" is to place their trust in their parents' desire to protect them by fleeing from horrifying violence in their native country to try to apply for asylum in the U.S.--it is just so heartbreaking.  It is unbelievable to me that there are people in my country who actually support Trump's deplorable, cruel decision to separate children and babies from their parents.  

What has happened to compassion for our fellow human being?  These are people with so little, with very little rights, with nothing but each other.  And our government takes them away from each other?!!

It seems to me that these "Americans" who support Trump's inhumane persecution of these babies and children and their parents, are not seeing these children and their parents as people; Trump and his followers are dehumanizing these children and their parents, seeing them as a type of pests that they find threatening.

This is exactly why representation matters.  This is why it's absolutely critical that minorities--whether those in the immigrant community, those in the LGBTQ community, in racial and religious minorities, those with disabilities, women--need to be present and represented.  They is why persons in minority communities need to have their faces seen and have their voices heard:  To show their humanity matters, to show that they-- as human beings-- matter and must be valued as much as those in the majority. 

Why am I talking about this in this thread and not in the thread for news?  Because it's all linked.  It's all related.  This is the same overriding message of this show.  In ACS Versace, the way law enforcement and others regarded gay men in the 1980s in the U.S., with fear, with a lack of understanding and a lack of caring, it's all tragically present in many ways today.  And most horrifying is that these misguided, hateful attitudes are present both at the highest levels of government, by our own President, and among his followers.   So I want to say, in this thread, where ACS Versace is discussed, that I am thankful to Ryan Murphy for creating a show that brings up this discussion, that shines a spotlight on how tragic is the human toll of hate and intolerance of our fellow human beings.   And thank you, Darren, for being an actor who supports representation of minority communities.  I cannot express how much that is needed.  All one needs to do is look at what is happening to these precious children to know how vital it is to show that we must continue to spread the message over and over again, that we all belong, that we all matter, please see us, please hear us, please do not hate us, please value us.

Ok, I'm falling off my soapbox now.  :angry soapbox

From dcriss-archive:

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paqz62ywqX1wpi2k2o1_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paqz62ywqX1wpi2k2o2_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paqz62ywqX1wpi2k2o3_1280
latimesent: “People always ask, ‘What’s it’s like to play a spree killer?’ If you boil it down to just that, that’s not who he was. It’s what we know him for.“ - @DarrenCriss on playing #ACSVersace’s real-life murderer lat.ms/2tm9L01

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paqhpzsTNW1wpi2k2o1_1280

L.A. Times.  :happy face
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paphmsfUoU1wpi2k2o1_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paphmsfUoU1wpi2k2o2_1280
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paphmsfUoU1wpi2k2o3_1280
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paphmsfUoU1wpi2k2o4_1280
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paphmsfUoU1wpi2k2o5_1280
[UHQ] Darren Criss, Judith Light, Edgar Ramirez and Ricky Martin in the June 21st issue of the Los Angeles Times

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_papf7mAlr71wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Ricky Rollins’ Instagram Story (June 21st, 2018)

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pap4jmEYr41wpi2k2o1_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pap4jmEYr41wpi2k2o2_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pap4jmEYr41wpi2k2o3_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pap4jmEYr41wpi2k2o4_1280
Via Darren’s Instagram Story (June 21st, 2018)

[link]

Link:  https://www.thewrap.com/assassination-gianni-versace-followed-killer-madness/

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paoqviM8Am1wpi2k2o1_1280

Darren's secret weapon are his expressive eyes.
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paol0tun1j1wpi2k2o1_1280
Actor Darren Criss, “The Assassination of Gianni Versace” Photographed by Elisabeth Caren for TheWrap | Source

Some items I meant to post earlier but didn't have time (from dcriss-archive):
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pamhyllt0v1wcyxsbo1_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pamhyllt0v1wcyxsbo2_r1_540
acsversace-news:
‘Assassination of Gianni Versace’ delves into the mind of a killer — and societal prejudice | 20 June 2018

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paj52ggvZG1wpi2k2o1_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paj52ggvZG1wpi2k2o2_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_paj52ggvZG1wpi2k2o3_1280
kmannmakeup: #bts with @darrencriss@edgarramirez25 @judithlight for @thewrap magazine  #darrencriss #styling @ashleypweston #grooming by me #kindramannmakeup @tmgla  #edgarramirez #grooming @sascha_breuer  #judithlight #makeup @jamiemakeup #hair @lightaaron

I earlier had posted in this thread, the audio for this podcast about actors who Ryan Murphy likes to work with on his projects.  Here is their Consequence of Sound website you can go to, where it's easier to locate the point where they discuss Darren (although if you have time, it's fun to hear their thoughts on the other various actors Ryan likes to work with).  Go to Point 1:13:50.  Link:  https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/06/tv-party-rank-and-file-ryan-murphys-most-valuable-players/

And this is a nice article on this same website.  Best quote:  "He has such an open face and it's such a deep well of emotion in those eyes.  But he also can deaden them [Darren's eyes] when he needs to."  Also love her comment on his physicality, in terms of the different ways Darren moved as Andrew Cunanan, sometimes a strut, sometimes a glide, sometimes like a shark, sometimes like a cat.  :happy face
Consequence of Sound wrote:
Assassination of Gianni Versace Proves Two Things: Darren Criss Is a Star, and Ryan Murphy Can Pick ‘Em

January 18, 2018

But now hear this: It can never be said that Ryan Murphy’s loyalty to actors, and theirs to him, has not paid dividends. . .

Now it’s going to make a star of Darren Criss, and Darren Criss in turn makes The Assassination of Gianni Versace a piece of can’t-miss television. His isn’t the only great performance in the second go-round of American Crime Story, but it’s the best and also the most surprising. It’s well past time to call it like it is: Ryan Murphy’s single greatest strength as an artist is his work with actors. He can spot them, nurture great performances from them, earn and retain their loyalty, and identify precisely when to throw them into the role most likely to show them at their best. He did it with Lange. He did it with Paulson. And now, he’s doing it with Blaine the Warbler from Glee.

Like most of Murphy’s recent work, The Assassination of Gianni Versace is every inch an ensemble piece, but only the second season of American Horror Story rivals this outing for the sheer, magnetic pull of one character and performance. Criss’ work as spree killer Andrew Cunanan is so good that it’s perhaps fairest to talk about literally everything else first.

As the Versace siblings, Edgar Ramírez and Penélope Cruz sit on either side of a seesaw so that when one is volatile, the other is vulnerable; when one is triumphant, the other recedes. They’re both excellent, equal parts charismatic and fragile. In the eight episodes provided to critics, Judith Light only seizes the spotlight once, but in that episode, which centers on Marilyn and Lee Miglin, she’s predictably terrific; newcomer Cody Fern is similarly great and with a heavier load. The writing, primarily by Tom Rob Smith (from Maureen Orth’s book Vulgar Favors), doesn’t dazzle in quite the way that the previous American Crime Story did, but the highs are every bit as high. It’s beautifully shot, tensely edited, and cleverly structured.

It is, in short, a good show, but it centers on a great performance. The show begins with Andrew Cunanan’s murder of Gianni Versace and slowly moves backwards, first tracing the path Cunanan took to Miami Beach and the lives he took along the way, then going back further to look at the young man who became a killer and the boy who became that young man. As a result, we see his lies get better, which get borrowed from someone else, and which turn out to be at least a little bit true. We watch his detachment dwindle. We watch as he checks off, like items on a grocery list, the personas he rattles off in this unsettling little speech from an early episode in the series:

“I’m a banker. I’m a stockbroker. I’m a shareholder, I’m a paperback writer, I’m a cop. I’m a naval officer. Sometimes I’m a spy! I build movie sets in Mexico and skyscrapers in Chicago, I sell propane in Minneapolis. I import pineapples from the Philippines. You know, I’m the person least likely to be forgotten.”
Then the screen cuts to black, and he adds one more to that laundry list: “I’m Andrew Cunanan.”

It’s one of the most chilling, upsetting line-readings in recent memory.
Three words uttered in darkness, somehow hugely loaded. They’re truthful and ring with that truthfulness; they’re laced with something that sounds like pride and defiance, but they also hint at something more like despair and defensiveness. That’s in three words. And if that sounds impressive, just wait until you see the terrifying way he eats a ham sandwich.

Criss has always been watchable. In his first appearance on Glee, he played a teenage dream who literally sang “Teenage Dream”, and while it’s not a performance you’d call particularly nuanced, it’s evident immediately that this is a performer with vats of charisma at his disposal. What’s so thrilling about his American Crime Story performance is how much more there is going on and how he wields that charisma like a knife. You get the sense that Criss knows exactly when he wants the audience to believe Cunanan and when he doesn’t — when the lies should be convincing and when they shouldn’t. Sometimes, all that charm emanates from him like body heat, something natural and unconscious, but at others it’s obviously tactical, weaponized, hollow. Cunanan has control at some points and not at others, but Criss knows exactly what he’s doing.

When Murphy first cast the largely unknown Criss in Glee, did he know he’d be making him a series regular? Probably not. He certainly didn’t know he’d be putting him at the center of one of 2018’s most exciting television shows and would have had no way of predicting that the result would be a performance that’s sure to be among the best of this or any other year. But what’s almost certain is that Murphy did what he seems to always do: he found an actor he thinks is good, so he made sure to give that actor work. The work was good, so he got more work. And now, this.

There are many reasons to tune into American Crime Story over the next several months — great acting, good writing, terrific production design, and editing as taut as the best horror movie among them — but the lynchpin is Criss’ performance. It’s one more piece of evidence that sometimes loyalty pays off, not in dollars or trophies, but in remarkable art. Ryan Murphy believes in Darren Criss. Darren Criss did not disappoint him. Television is all the better for it.
Source:  https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/01/assassination-of-gianni-versace-proves-two-things-darren-criss-is-a-star-and-ryan-murphy-can-pick-em/

-

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Hello Poppy. Hope you feel better. 

Yeah, what's on the news is often sad mad

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thank you, Jeremy.  You are so sweet.  :hug

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

SO:  Emmy "Voting closed June 25, with the nominations to be announced July 12."   Source:   http://www.emmys.com/news/emmys-calendar/emmy-awards-industry-calendar

In a few weeks, we'll hear who is being nominated for an Emmy!  Cross fingers for ACS Versace, Darren and the rest of the cast and crew!

From dcriss-archive:

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pawl2jIvPF1wpi2k2o1_1280
Emmy Magazine Photoshoot (June 25th, 2018) | Source

:amused
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pau4gqf1mR1wpi2k2o1_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pauf6dgiDM1wpi2k2o1_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pauf6dgiDM1wpi2k2o2_1280
Via Darren’s Instagram Story (June 24th, 2018)

Via Darren’s Instagram Story (June 24th, 2018)

Link

via dcriss-archive

From acsversace-news:

Mashable wrote:
The 10 best new shows of 2018 (so far)

June 25, 2018

9. American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace

Ok, so American Crime Story technically started before 2018, but since it’s an anthology it’s probably OK to put this one down as a “new” show. Versace had the hard task of following the lauded People vs. OJ Simpson season and moved with that momentum, with standout performances from Darren Criss as murderer Andrew Cunanan and Penelope Cruz as the iconic Donatella Versace. While the crime itself is literally given in the title, the show’s peek behind Cunanan’s psyche and the drama that followed the murder make for some peak Ryan Murphy excellence.
Source:  https://mashable.com/2018/06/25/best-television-shows-2018-so-far/#OJJ3V7Tqoaqs

The Ringer wrote:
The Best TV of 2018—So Far

June 25, 2018

American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace

No series this year has a closer relationship between its form and its function than The Assassination of Gianni Versace, the second volume of Ryan Murphy’s FX anthology drama, American Crime Story. Written entirely by Tom Rob Smith, the nine-episode season tracks the murders of the world-famous designer and four other victims by Andrew Cunanan (Darren Criss), a gay man who envied Versace’s lifestyle but lacked any of the positive qualities that earned it. Assassination disarms the audience by starting where many assumed it would end, with Cunanan shooting Versace on the steps of his South Beach mansion. Smith then moves backward in time and broader in focus than the celebrity who serves as its Trojan horse, giving the three other gay men who died at Cunanan’s hands their own extended eulogies. Assassination is one of the more damning portrayals of cultural and internalized homophobia ever dramatized; by withholding an origin story for Andrew until the very end, the show throws the spotlight not just on his victims, but on the society that created him. No wonder it didn’t become a smash hit. — Herman
Source:  https://www.theringer.com/tv/2018/6/25/17494092/best-tv-of-2018-so-far

-

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I don't give a real importance to awards but it would be nice to see him receiving a major award like this one :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Yes, i don't value Awards that much either.  There are so many deserving artists who are not even nominated for various awards (Academy Award, Grammy Award, Emmy Award, etc.).  Plus the criteria used for various awards is so biased toward artists with big names, and awards are also given because the voters (of the Television Academy or Film Academy, etc.) would like to reward an artist for their body of work done over the course of their career (especially if that artist has had a long career and had not yet received any awards), versus whether a new young artist had done an amazing performance for this season.   And there are other factors beyond the the issue of which artists gave the most impressive performance this season, such as what social-political issues are currently very relevant, and whether the artist's show pairs up with currently hot social-political issues. 

I honestly just would like Darren to receive a nomination.  

It seems the majority of critics revere his performance this season in ACS Versace.  But at the same time, I've seen media critics state they also would like to see Kyle MacLachlan rewarded for his body of work over the course of his long career, especially for his work in  Twin Peaks (the original seasons) and the recent reboot of Twin Peaks.  I imagine some of the voters of the Television Academy may also feel the same (that although Darren did an amazing job this season, they feel they want  Kyle MacLachlan finally be recognized for his body of work over the course of his career, especially since many did feel he did a good/great job on this recent reboot of Twin Peaks).

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

VH1's Trailblazer Honors to Ryan Murphy (June 28, 2018)

The full speech.  Very eloquent speech. "I see you."  So beautiful for someone to say that to you, and then for Ryan to pay it forward to so many deserving people in the LGBT community, minorities and women.  heart heart heart  I wish that  more individuals in Hollywood (actors, directors, writers, producers) would try to be trailblazers too for those communities in need of such leadership, in need of that helping hand.  I've been watching Pose, and I LOVE it!  I haven't had the time to post my thoughts on it, but I just need to say it's a wonderful show, full of heart.

Logo New Now Next wrote:
Watch Julia Roberts, Connie Britton, and Sarah Paulson Honor Ryan Murphy

6/28/2018

Prolific producer and director Ryan Murphy will be recognized at VH1’s Trailblazer Honors for highlighting queer stories in projects like The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, The Normal Heart, and his latest hit, Pose. He has also launched the Half Initiative, a program designed to create equal opportunities for women and minorities behind the camera.

In a new video from the ceremony, some of the biggest stars from Murphy’s projects, including Julia Roberts, Connie Britton, Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates, all explain how he has changed their lives forever, and how he is also helping expand acceptance by telling the stories of the LGBTQ community.

“Ryan recognizes where there is an unreasonable, irrational, unacceptable void,” Britton says in the new video.

Kathy Bates, who has starred on multiple seasons of American Horror Story, reveals how working with Murphy has “rejuvenated” her career in a way that she “never expected my third act to be.”

“These are the best years of my life, and that is in no small part due to Ryan Murphy,” she adds.
Watch the actresses honor him below, and tune into see Murphy’s acceptance speech when Trailblazer Honors airs at 9:30/8:30c on VH1.

Source:  http://www.newnownext.com/ryan-murphy-vh1-trailblazer-honors/06/2018/

From dcriss-archive:

darrencrissarmy:

Darren Criss, Lea Michele, Jane Lynch, Brad Falchuk, Cheyenne Jackson & Sterling K Brown speak about Ryan Murphy on the VH1 Trailblazer Awards.

via dcriss-archive

-

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From acsversace-news:

US Magazine wrote:
6 Underrated TV Shows and Actors Who Deserve Emmy Love: Pics

June 29, 2018

Taylor Kitsch
Playing a villain in a way that the audience admires isn’t an easy task. Especially, when it’s based on a horrible person like Branch Davidians leader David Koreshin Waco. While the category – Lead Actor in a Limited Series – will most likely go to Darren Criss’ portrayal of Versace’s killer Andrew Cunanan – Kitsch still deserves the recognition.
Source:  https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/6-underrated-tv-shows-and-actors-who-deserve-emmys-pics/the-bold-type-2/

I really enjoyed the insights in Matt Brennan's articles in Paste Magazine:
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pb444aqa4N1wcyxsbo1_640
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pb444aqa4N1wcyxsbo2_640
Source / Link to first article/ Link to second article

First article:  https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2018/01/american-crime-story-assassination-of-gianni-versa.html

Second article:  https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2018/03/why-the-assassination-of-gianni-versace-is-the-yea.html

Newsday wrote:
Best TV shows of 2018 so far: 'Atlanta Robbin' Season,' 'The Middle' series finale, more

June 29, 2018

7. “The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story” (FX) OK, fine, we can all agree — not as good as “O.J.” But there were many pleasures here, almost all in the craftsmanship. The performances were uniformly good, while lead Darren Criss turned in a superb one — and possibly an Emmy-winning one, too.
Source:  https://www.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/best-tv-shows-2018-1.19469512

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pb37k7khnI1wcyxsbo1_1280

Source / Link to article

Link:  https://decider.com/2018/04/04/best-tv-episodes-2018/

Here's the Decider excerpt:
Decider wrote:
10 Best TV Episodes of 2018 (So Far)

April 4, 2018

1. ‘The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story’ Episode 4: “House By the Lake”

With its fourth episode, The Assassination of Gianni Versace emerged as the show it had been trying to be. Without the gaudy trappings of the Versace family, producer Ryan Murphy and writer Tom Rob Smith turned their narrative eye towards the unbearably tragic murder of David Madson.

Darren Criss
(as Andrew Cunanan) and Cody Fern (as Madson) turn in searing performances as killer and victim, respectively, anchoring the episode even as it takes a few flights of fancy. — Joe Reid
Source:  https://decider.com/2018/04/04/best-tv-episodes-2018/

via dcriss-archive

AV Club wrote:
The best TV of 2018 so far

June 29, 2018

The Assassination Of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story (FX)

The Assassination Of Gianni Versace
didn’t seize the zeitgeist the way its predecessor did, but it still made for a focused tragedy told in novel fashion a visual flair fit for the late fashion icon of its title. Played with tremendous warmth by Édgar Ramírez, Versace is ultimately a supporting character here, the spotlight falling on Darren Criss, doing the best work of his career as Versace’s murderer, Andrew Cunanan. At turns magnetic and terrifying, Criss plays Andrew as a creature of pathological confidence and need, forged from the pressures of the American dream and an internalized homophobia whose external manifestations allowed his crimes to go overlooked and under-investigated for months. In the mixed-up chronology of Tom Rob Smith’s scripts, The Assassination Of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story shows not how the monster was once a man, but how the man always had some bit of monstrousness impressed upon him, an ugliness that festered in Cunanan and claimed the lives of others, until it snuffed out one of the world’s true champions of beauty. [Erik Adams]
Source:  https://tv.avclub.com/the-best-tv-of-2018-so-far-1827001282

Metacritic!  :happy face
Metacritic wrote:
The 20 Best New TV Shows of 2018 (So Far)

June 27, 2018

Above, find the highest-scoring first-year TV shows (and miniseries) debuting between January 1, 2018 and June 27, 2018. Only shows with at least 7 reviews from professional critics are included.

#16 (tie): The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story: Season 1

Ryan Murphy originally planned for a Hurricane Katrina-themed season of his American Crime Story anthology series to follow 2016’s wildly acclaimed The People v. O.J. Simpson. But with the Katrina season now being retooled (it should air in 2019), the anthology’s second installment instead focuses on a series of murders in the 1990s, culminating in the shocking 1997 killing of fashion designer Gianni Versace (played by Edgar Ramirez) in Miami.

Despite the title, the series mostly focuses on the life of serial killer Andrew Cunanan (Glee’s Darren Criss), and his story (based on Maureen Orth’s book Vulgar Favors) is told in reverse, beginning with Versace’s assassination and then moving backwards to fill in the details.

“Assassination may not be as enjoyable to watch as O.J., but it’s striking to see how thoughtfully all involved approach a very different story in a way that gives it its own tone, its own themes, and its own grandeur. This is a more difficult but more ambitious work, and it stands as a worthy companion.” —Todd VanDerWerff, Vox
Source:  http://www.metacritic.com/pictures/best-tv-shows-of-2018-so-far/3

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From acsversace-news:

Aw, you can tell Jon Jon is very touched here--this meant a lot to him.  I admire his humility.  heart

Jon Jon Briones - East West Players Visionary Awards 2018

East West Players 52nd Visionary Awards. IdeateTV host Jennifer Field interviews EWP honoree Jon Jon Briones. Jennifer gets Jon Jon to sing a little as well as gets a surprise shout out to him at the end of the video for Jon Jon and his receiving a visionary award. | 10 May 2018

Esquire wrote:
The Best TV Shows of 2018 (So Far)

July 2, 2018

3. THE ASSASSINATION OF GIANNI VERSACE: AMERICAN CRIME STORY

The first season of American Crime Story set an impossibly high bar for later editions of Ryan Murphy’s latest anthology series. While The Assassination of Gianni Versace seemed like the perfect follow up to The People v. O.J. Simpson, the former never quite lived up the hype of the latter. That is essentially a shame—and perhaps its misleading title is to blame. While the 1997 murder of the Italian fashion designer does kick off the season, it’s hardly its focus; instead, serial killer Andrew Cunanan is the leading player as the show follows him on his three-month murder spree across the United States. Darren Criss delivers a phenomenally unhinged performance as Cunanan, bringing humanity to the sociopathic character who left behind little explanation of his motives. —Tyler Coates
Source:  https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/g14465280/best-tv-shows-2018/

Interesting discussion.   Discussion of Lead Actor for Limited Series/TV Movie occurs from :01 to 11:20.  Amanda:  "Darren Criss looks like it's his to lose."  Riley:  "I do think Darren Criss is ahead just because he got the TCA nomination, . . .  there's more passion there than I thought."   Zach:  "I guess Darren Criss is ahead in this, but I really do wonder if the empathy factor is going to be something that hurts him. . . they like to vote for sympathetic heroes. . . so I kind of wonder, if as brilliant as Darren Criss is in this show, and as far and away the front runner as Versace is to win in the limited series, if that could be an impediment on him . . . "  Amanda:  "I think what helps Darren Criss is the reverse factor, like you hate him and then you kind of start feeling a little bad for his abusive crazy childhood . . . but I do think he gives this big performance."   Riley:  "That's where I think Darren Criss has a leg up when it comes to deciding the winner like where is the passion." (Riley believes that the passionate performance of Darren will help him.)

2018 Emmy nominations slugfest: Limited Series/TV Movie acting predictions | GOLD DERBY

Contributors Amanda Spears, Zach Laws and Riley Chow debate the Emmy races for Best Movie/Limited Actor, Actress, Supporting Actor and Supporting Actress. | 2 July 2018

Logo New Now Next wrote:
Ryan Murphy: “I Was Told I Was Too Weird, Too Faggy, Too Unusual” for Hollywood

July 2, 2018

Prolific producer and director Ryan Murphy was recognized at last week’s VH1 Trailblazer Honors for highlighting queer stories in projects like The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, The Normal Heart, and his latest hit, Pose.

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 GettyImages-984395986-1530561303-1530561306.jpg?quality=0

Now his full acceptance speech has been released online, and watch as Murphy tells the audience about his years as an out gay man in Hollywood where he was told he was “too weird, too faggy, too unusual.”

“My mannerisms and voice were mocked by executives in notes meetings,” he adds.

When he was about to give up on his dream of making it in the entertainment industry, Murphy got a call from another television pioneer, someone he calls one of the original trailblazers: Norman Lear.

The All in the Family and One Day at a Time creator told Murphy not to give up. “I see you. Keep going,” he told him.

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 GettyImages-980835444-1530561240-1530561242.jpg?quality=0

Watch as the Glee creator talks about being inspired by older women, creating the Half Initiative, and how the upcoming episode of Pose directed by Janet Mock is “perhaps the best hour of television in my career that I have been associated with.”

As if we weren’t excited for Pose already. Watch his inspiring speech below.

Source:  http://www.newnownext.com/ryan-murphy-vh1-trailblazer-honors-speech/07/2018/

Consequences of Sound wrote:
The Top 25 Performances of 2018 (So Far)

06. DARREN CRISS

The Show: The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story

The Showrunner:
Tom Rob Smith

The Performance: Leave it to Ryan Murphy to spot that Glee’s teenage dream could also be The Assassination of Gianni Versace’s 27-year-old nightmare. There has perhaps never been a better match of performer and real-life subject matter than Darren Criss and serial killer Andrew Cunanan. Like Cunanan, Criss is a Filipino American with an inherently magnetic charisma. Whether sauntering into a house party in a red leather jumpsuit or coldly committing a brutal murder, Criss is as a hypnotic, heartbreaking, and, above all, terrifying anchor for the series.Caroline Siede

Also Great:
Penelope Cruz, Cody Fern, Finn Wittrock, Judith Light

Source:  https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/07/the-top-25-performances-of-2018-so-far/

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From acsversace-news:

Gold Derby wrote:
2018 Emmys: ‘Assassination of Gianni Versace,’ ‘Godless,’ ‘The Looming Tower’ will top acting nominations for limited series/TV movies

July 3, 2018

“The Assassination of Gianni Versace” will be the latest Ryan Murphy show to dominate the acting races at the Emmys, according to Gold Derby’s predictions. FX’s anthology series is forecasted to top all other limited series/TV movies with four acting bids, for lead Darren Criss and supporting players Penelope Cruz, Judith Light and Edgar Ramirez. Not to outdone, two other limited series — Netflix’s “Godless” and Hulu’s “The Looming Tower” — are predicted to walk away with three acting noms apiece.

Gold Derby’s racetrack odds are derived from the predictions made by Expert journalists, website staff Editors, our Top Users who scored the best predicting previous events, and all site Users. The Emmy nominations will be unveiled July 12.

Here’s the breakdown of each limited series/TV movie that’s predicted to earn two or more acting nominations at the 2018 Emmys:

“The Assassination of Gianni Versace” – 4 acting predictions
Movie/Mini Actor Darren Criss
Movie/Mini Supporting Actress Penelope Cruz
Movie/Mini Supporting Actress Judith Light
Movie/Mini Supporting Actor Edgar Ramirez
Source:  https://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/2018-emmys-assassination-of-gianni-versace-godless-the-looming-tower-news/

Gold Derby wrote:
Watch out, Darren Criss (‘Versace’)! The Emmy front-runner could be upset by Benedict Cumberbatch (‘Patrick Melrose’)

July 3, 2018

Darren Criss has been the Emmy front-runner for Best Movie/Mini Actor since we opened our predictions center in March. He has a showy starring role as real-life serial killer Andrew Cunanan in “The Assassination of Gianni Versace,” the second installment of Ryan Murphy‘s “American Crime Story” franchise. But later in the spring a challenger emerged who might be Criss’s biggest threat: Benedict Cumberbatch (“Patrick Melrose“).

As we approach the announcement of the Emmy nominations on July 12 Criss has leading odds of 10/3 based on the combined predictions of thousands of Gold Derby users. Among those users are 19 Expert journalists from top media outlets, 12 of whom agree with the consensus that Criss will win: Debra Birnbaum (Variety), Debbie Day (Rotten Tomatoes), Lynn Elber (Associated Press), Chris Harnick (E!), Matthew Jacobs (Huffington Post), Tom O’Neil(Gold Derby), Lynette Rice (Entertainment Weekly), Robert Rorke (New York Post), Matt Roush (TV Guide Magazine), Sasha Stone (Awards Daily), Peter Travers (Rolling Stone) and Ken Tucker (Yahoo).

[. . . ]

Based on our combined odds, Criss’s closest competition is Al Pacino(“Paterno”), who ranks second with 9/2 odds. But the Experts think the real dark horse is Cumberbatch for playing the title character in Showtime’s literary adaptation “Patrick Melrose.” It’s a meaty showcase for Cumberbatch, who gets to play a former child abuse victim struggling with addiction, and five Experts say it will be the ticket to an Emmy win: Eric Deggans (NPR), Joyce Eng (Gold Derby), Pete Hammond (Deadline Hollywood), Anne Thompson (IndieWire) and Ben Travers (IndieWire).
Source:  https://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/darren-criss-assassination-of-gianni-versace-emmys-benedict-cumberbatch-news-957130684/

The Hollywood Reporter wrote:
Feinberg Forecast: Final Emmy Nomination Projections

7/3/2018

Best Limited Series

PROJECTED NOMINEES

The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story (FX)
Godless (Netflix)
The Looming Tower (Hulu)
Patrick Melrose (Showtime)
Genius (National Geographic)

--

Best Actor in a Limited Series or a Television Movie

PROJECTED NOMINEES

Darren Criss (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story)
Al Pacino (Paterno)
Benedict Cumberbatch (Patrick Melrose) — podcast
Jeff Daniels (The Looming Tower) — podcast
Antonio Banderas (Genius: Picasso)
John Legend (Jesus Christ Superstar)

ALTERNATE

Kyle MacLachlan (Twin Peaks)

POTENTIAL SURPRISE

Jack O'Connell (Godless)

SHOULDA BEEN A CONTENDA

Michael Kelly (The Long Road Home)

--

Best Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or a Television Movie

PROJECTED NOMINEES

Jeff Daniels (Godless) — podcast
Edgar Ramirez (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story)
Brandon Victor Dixon (Jesus Christ Superstar)
Tahar Rahim (The Looming Tower)
Peter Sarsgaard (The Looming Tower)
Ricky Martin (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story)

--

Best Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or a Television Movie

PROJECTED NOMINEES

Merritt Wever (Godless)
Penelope Cruz (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story)
Judith Light (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story)

Nicole Kidman (Top of the Lake: China Girl) — podcast
Sharon Stone (Mosaic)
Ellen Burstyn (The Tale)
Source:  https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/emmys-2018-feinberg-forecast-1122792/item/best-drama-series-1122795

Vox wrote:
The 24 best TV shows of 2018 so far

July 3, 2018 

The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story

The second installment of American Crime Story after 2016’s The People vs. O. J. Simpson was less immediately arresting. But its depiction of ’90s America is just as impressive, tracing the circuitous route of serial killer Andrew Cunanan backward from his most famous victim through a gay scene struggling not to be forced back in the closet. Darren Criss’s work as Cunanan is masterful.

How to watch it: American Crime Story is available for digital purchase, or on FX’s streaming platforms. It will eventually be on Netflix.
Source:  https://www.vox.com/culture/2018/7/3/17526700/best-tv-2018-so-far

Otago Daily Times (New Zealand) wrote:
Channelling good entertainment

June 30, 2018

. . . Five shows managed to shine just a little brighter in the insanely crowded TV landscape.2.

2.  THE ASSASSINATION OF GIANNI VERSACE: AMERICAN CRIME STORY (SoHo)

The latest American Crime Story adaptation is a misnomer, as it follows (mostly in reverse chronological order) the life of Versace’s murderer, Andrew Cunanan.  But as played in a tour de force and award-worthy performance by Darren Criss, Cunanan’s and Versace’s (Edgar Ramirez) interwoven stories  are riveting and revealing, a study of the lives and struggles of gay men in the 1990s. At times difficult to watch, the portrait of the spree killer is gilded and fascinating, gorgeous and off-putting from beginning to end.
Source:  https://www.odt.co.nz/entertainment/television/channelling-good-entertainment

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From acsversace-news:

This critic's analysis of the performances of Cody Fern and Darren is spot-on.  The critic captures why I was so taken with Cody's performance as David Madson--it was how Cody so brilliantly captured the pain of such a kind, gentle, sensitive soul, how Cody expressed Madson's haunting sadness due to his internal conflict of feeling shame for being gay (with Cunanan expertly manipulating Madson's shame that in effect slowly killed Madson's soul before Cunanan fired those fatal gunshots), as well as due to the external conflict due to the intolerance of American society.  Cody's performance just broke my heart.  It'll be a shame if he and Jon Jon Briones are not nominated.  And similarly, this critic captured why Darren's performance was so affecting, how he portrayed such a complex character, at times so cruel, unfeeling, violent and hateful, a monster, and other times, so undeserving of that simple label of a monster, with Darren showing Andrew to be so human, so vulnerable, so desperate to be loved and to be respected.
Decider wrote:
Best Performances of 2018… So Far

By Kayla Cobb

July 4, 2018

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pbcutdLQg31wcyxsb_og_500

We’re only halfway through the year and already 2018 has been an embarrassment of television riches. From Russian spies to empowering lady wrestlers, this year in TV has been defined by sympathetic characters and simply incredible performances. But who’s delivered the best performances… so far?

[. . . ]

Cody Fern, ‘The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story’ (FX)

Initially, it seemed like Cody Fern‘s delicate, devastating performance as David Madson, the second of Andrew Cunanan’s murder victims, was going to be relegated to a mere tragedy of proximity. David was unfortunate enough to cross paths with this burgeoning killer at exactly the wrong time, catching his eye, earning his sinister intention, and ultimately reaping the violence that Andrew held inside him. Ryan Murphy and Tom Rob Smith’s production was far smarter than that, showing David in the crosshairs not of one madman but of a dehumanizing, unsympathetic society that left people like David exposed and uncared for. Into that elevated narrative, then, stepped Cody Fern, an Australian actor and genuine find, who played David not just with the doomed air of future victim but with the waxing and waning of someone trapped between choices he never wanted to have to make. As the season went on, we got to see more of how Fern played David’s faith in people — his parents, his friends, his neighbors — and how that faith would be broken and questioned. The way Fern plays David, wholesomely kind and talented, you can see why Andrew would have thought that attaining him would solve all his problems. But Fern also never let those haunted doubts behind David’s eyes go away. The ones that, in his final days, wondered if the shame of a son touched by sin wouldn’t be worse than the grief of a son lost forever. Joe Reid

Darren Criss, 'The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story’ (FX)

It would have been easy for The Assassination of Gianni Versace to lean into the pulpy tone that defined Versace’s murder in 1997. Instead Darren Criss brought us a performance that was more complicated, nuanced, and sympathetic than any coverage of Andrew Cunanan has ever been. Criss’ Cunanan was unmistakably the villain of his own story, but through his shifting glances, fake smiles, and constant lilting lies, he captured the hero Cunanan saw in the mirror. More than once Criss forced audiences to ask if this killer — who murdered five innocent men in cold blood — was actually a victim of his upbringing, societal homophobia, and his own disturbed mind. And yet the Versace season of American Crime Story was never afraid to pull back, showing us the monster Andrew Cunanan was beneath his perfect smile. Criss’ portrayal of a young man so enchanted by notoriety and enraged by jealousy that he would kill to obtain it is one of the most haunting roles ever brought to screen.Kayla Cobb
Source:  https://decider.com/2018/07/04/best-performances-2018-so-far/

EDIT:  Added some more items. 

From acsversace-news:

Decider wrote:
Best TV Shows of 2018… So Far

July 4, 2018

‘The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story’

From singing high schoolers to horror stories throughout history, Ryan Murphy has made a career out of humanizing society’s outcasts. But nothing he has created has ever been as heart-breaking, nuanced, or painful as the Versace season of American Crime Story. Rather than building to the climax of Andrew Cunanan’s (Darren Criss) murder spree, American Crime Story starts with Versace’s (Édgar Ramírez) murder. What follows is a complicated reflection on how the prejudice the LGBT community faced in the ’90s, a toxic celebrity environment, a genius designer’s complicated legacy, and one man’s disturbed mind all resulted in one of the most preventable murders in American history. American Crime Story transformed its pulpy premise into an emotional love letter to Cunanan’s victims all while pointing a judgmental finger at the bigotry that led to these five victims’ needless deaths. — Kayla Cobb
Source:  https://decider.com/2018/07/04/the-best-tv-shows-of-2018-so-far/

Another video from  Gold Derby, focusing not on the acting categories, but on the shows in contention for Limited Series & TV Movie.

2018 Emmy nominations slugfest:  Limited Series & TV Movie/  Gold Derby
Contributors Zach Laws, Riley Chow and Amanda Spears debate the Emmy races for Best Limited Series, Movie, Movie/Limited Writing and Movie/Limited Directing. | 4 July 2018

Regarding Limited Series.
Medium wrote:
My Picks For This Years Emmy Nods: Limited Series

July 2, 2018

The Assassination of Gianni Versace (FX)

Okay, it wasn’t at the level of People Vs. O.J. Simpson. But the second season of American Crime Story did have some of the more memorable performances of the year. And by operating in reverse chronology, we got to see a lot clearer what drove Andrew Cunanan to become the monster he was — something we never saw for O.J. Simpson. The series took on the issue of homosexuality in a far darker and more realistic way than we’ve come to expect from Ryan Murphy and company, and in its own way, it was as relevant as Simpson was in 2016. We still had a harder time looking at the title victim, but considering how closely we viewed all the other victims — including Cunanan himself — it was hardly lacking. The odds on favorite to win this year.
Source:  https://medium.com/@davidbmorris/my-picks-for-this-years-emmy-nods-limited-series-dddfd106cc16

Regarding Lead Actor in a Limited Series/TV Movie
Medium wrote:
[url=https]My Picks For This Years Emmys, Outstanding Limited Series Awards[/url]

July 3, 2018

Darren Criss, The Assassination of Gianni Versace

One of the most dominant and fascinating performances for the entire year
, Criss did something that even the greatest television has rarely been able to do: put you in the mind of a psychopath. The reverse unfolding of the series showed us just how Andrew Cunanan went from a gay rent-boy to a serial killer. He never quite earned our sympathy — he was just too deranged a personality to accomplish that — but through Criss’ portrayal we saw that in many ways, Cunanan was as broken and damaged as the victims he killed. The fact that Criss managed to do all this while making us forget the memorable portrayal of Blaine in Murphy’s Glee demonstrated just how great a talent he is. Probably the front-runner for the Emmy.
Source:  https://medium.com/@davidbmorris/my-picks-for-this-years-emmys-outstanding-limited-series-awards-90d93f79b9d9

Some stills:
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pbcex8eVbS1wcyxsbo1_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pbcex8eVbS1wcyxsbo2_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pbcex8eVbS1wcyxsbo3_1280
Episode stills for episode 6 of The Assassination of Gianni Versace | 4 July 2018

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From acsversace-news:

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pbeobn6VZ71wpi2k2o1_1280
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pbeobn6VZ71wpi2k2o2_1280

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pbeobn6VZ71wpi2k2o3_1280

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

I enjoyed watching the full roundtable. 

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pbjw0jKFhx1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Darren’s Instagram Story (July 8th, 2018)

Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pbjsvaxX2z1wpi2k2o1_540
Postcard - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 27 Tumblr_pbjsvaxX2z1wpi2k2o2_1280

-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum