Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 35]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Jeremy wrote:Cody Fern will be on American Horror Story this year. He will play the grown-up version of a "devil child".

Source : Entertainment Weekly

Oooh!  That's so great!  Congrats to Cody.  I'm very happy for him!  Thank you so much Jeremy, for posting!

Now, my other hopes are that Ryan would have Jon Jon and Darren on AHS too. . .  :fingers crossed   Jeremy, I believe you predicted Darren would be AHS and I have to say I agree with you.  Ryan has brought so much visibility to Darren via gifting him the role-of-a-lifetime with portraying Andrew Cunanan.  It seems to me, that Ryan has a pattern of wanting to continue to work with actors who have impressed him, and he's been quoted as saying many times that he thought Darren did a fantastic job on ACS Versace.  (I really do hope Ryan finds some role for Jon Jon too, even if small, since many critics and audience members agreed Jon Jon did a fantastic job on ACS Versace.)  Anyway, I digress!  Congrats again to Cody.

Darren's modus operandi is not to announce any new projects until he's finished his commitment to a current project, and we can see he's still promoting ACS Versace and will be for some time yet.   I have a feeling he has been in discussion for a nice project (hopefully with Ryan again).  :happy face  Cross fingers!

I'm up late tonight.  Sorta both exhausted and wired up . . . my mom and step-father were in a 2nd car accident within a year.  We spent 10 hours in the ER, with multiple tests, but thank goodness they and my brother are all right.  

I'll be back here tomorrow.

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Sorry to hear about the new car accident. Hope you feel better now.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Yes, thanks so much, Jeremy.  :happy face

From acsversace-news:

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pckyhd6h4z1wcyxsbo4_1280

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pckyhd6h4z1wcyxsbo2_1280

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pckyhd6h4z1wcyxsbo1_1280

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pckyhd6h4z1wcyxsbo3_1280
Emmy advertisements in the 18 July 2018 issue of The Hollywood Reporter

Showbiz Tonight: Darren Criss maintains lead as favorite to win Emmys best mini-series actor
This September, several Filipino talents may come up on the Primetime and Creative Arts Emmys stage to receive awards. As the competition heats up, Yong Chavez gives us the details on some of our nominated artists.

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I didn't get a chance to post these items yesterday:

From acsversace-news:

I hope Episode 4, "House by the Lake" wins for writing.  Just an incredibly poignant episode, in part because of the wonderful acting by Darren and Cody Fern, but also because of the heartbreaking, deeply touching writing.
Awards Circuit wrote:
Emmy Episode Analysis: What Writing Shockers Can We Expect This Year?

July 26, 2018

“Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story” – “House by the Lake” – Written by Tom Rob S

Plot: Minneapolis architect David Madson is forced to go on the run with Andrew Cunanan.

Ryan Murphy’s  “The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story” is a misnomer. The show was more about assassin Andrew Cunanan (Darren Criss). It starts with the titular murder and works backwards to the impetus of Cunanan’s disturbances. The submitted episode works best as an engrossing two hander. David Madson (Cody Fern) conveys fear as his kindness places him in the hands of a murderer. It’s harrowing and engrossing. It walks into this category as the frontrunner. The first “American Crime Story” won this award two years ago. However, no other Ryan Murphy miniseries has won the category. Even “American Horror Story” wasn’t nominated until season three. Even if “Gianni Versace” runs away with the Emmys, it could stumble here, as frontrunners often do. If so, what is the buzzy crowd-pleaser that will take its place?

Predicted Ranking

1. “The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story” – “House by the Lake”
  2. “USS Callister (Black Mirror)”
  3. “American Vandal” – “Clean Up”
  4. “Godless”
  5. “Patrick Melrose”
  6. “Twin Peaks”

Source:  http://www.awardscircuit.com/2018/07/26/emmy-episode-analysis-what-writing-shockers-can-we-expect-this-year/

Congrats to all the ACS Versace nominees in this category, Best Movie/Limited Series, Supporting Actor.
Gold Derby wrote:
All 7 Emmy episodes revealed for Best Movie/Limited Series Supporting Actor (Exclusive)

July 26, 2018

Gold Derby can exclusively reveal all of the Emmy episode submissions for the 2018 contenders as Best Movie/Limited Series Supporting Actor. While lead actors and actresses must enter their entire projects, supporting players are allowed to submit just one installment of their limited series. Let’s take a look at the choices made by these seven men: Jeff Daniels (“Godless”), Brandon Victor Dixon (“Jesus Christ Superstar”), John Leguizamo (“Waco”), Michael Stuhlbarg (“The Looming Tower”) and Ricky Martin, Edgar Ramirez and Finn Wittrock (all of “The Assassination of Gianni Versace”).

Martin is submitting the debut episode, “The Man Who Would Be Vogue,” which aired January 17 on FX. Official description: “The murder of Gianni Versace turns the eyes of the world onto Miami Beach.” Among those mourning is Antonio D’Amico (Martin). This is his first career nomination. Watch our recent video chat with Martin.

Ramirez is submitting the seventh episode, “Ascent,” which aired March 7 on FX. Official description: “Andrew Cunanan leaves behind a troubled family life, while Donatella struggles to find her role within the Gianni Versace (Ramirez) empire.” This is his second career nomination following one for “Carlos” (2011).

Wittrock is submitting the fifth episode, “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,” which aired February 14 on FX. Official description: “Naval officer Jeffrey Trail (Wittrock) meets Andrew Cunanan for the first time, while Gianni reveals his sexuality to the world.” This is his second career nomination following one for “American Horror Story” (2015).
Source:  https://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/movie-limited-series-supporting-actor-exclusive-emmy-episodes-news/

Awards Watch wrote:
2018 Emmy Winner Predictions: Drama, Comedy, Limited Series and TV Movie

July 26, 2018

With a field-best 18 nominations in its section, The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story is the clear frontrunner. It has directing and writing noms and six acting nods. Godless is its closest competitor but it doesn’t really feel like a competition at all.

LIMITED SERIES

1. The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story (FX)
2. Godless (Netflix)
3. Patrick Melrose (Showtime)
4. Genius: Picasso (National Geographic)
5. The Alienist (TNT)
Source:  http://awardswatch.com/2018/07/26/2018-emmy-winner-predictions-drama-comedy-limited-series-and-tv-movie-handmaids-tale-atlanta-gianni-versace-uss-callister/

Gold Derby's own nominations for Gold Derby TV Awards.  You can vote who you believe should be the winner.
Gold Derby wrote:
2018 Gold Derby TV Awards nominations: ‘This is Us,’ ‘Gianni Versace’ and ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ lead the way

July 26, 2018

For the second year in a row the NBC family drama “This is Us” is the top nominee at the Gold Derby TV Awards with nine bids. It’s followed closely by two programs tied with eight noms apiece: fellow drama “The Handmaid’s Tale” and the limited series “The Assassination of Gianni Versace.” Meanwhile, “Atlanta” and “The Good Place” are tied as the top comedy contenders with seven nominations each. Scroll down to see the full list of contenders for these 15th annual awards.

Over 1,000 Gold Derby users voted for their television favorites over the last month. Our editors announced this year’s nominees live on Thursday, July 26. Watch the complete video of the announcement above. Scroll to the bottom of this page for instructions on how you can vote for winners in all 30 categories throughout the next few weeks.

[ . . . ]

“Gianni Versace” swept the longform categories with eight noms including bids for Best Limited Series, Ensemble of the Year, and for six performances: Darren Criss for his starring role, and Judith Light, Penelope Cruz, Edgar Ramirez, Cody Fern and Finn Wittrock for their supporting turns. The true crime drama is joined in the Limited Series race by “American Horror Story: Cult” (three nominations), “American Vandal” (two nominations), “Godless” (four nominations) and “Twin Peaks” (four nominations).

[ . . . ]

You can start voting right now for the winners by following the instructions at the bottom of this post. What do you think of the contenders? Sound off in our comments, and join the discussion on this and more with your fellow TV fans in our forums.

PERFORMER OF THE YEAR:

Darren Criss

Laura Dern
Claire Foy
Donald Glover
Bill Hader
Elisabeth Moss

ENSEMBLE OF THE YEAR:

“The Assassination of Gianni Versace” — Joanna P. Adler, Annaleigh Ashford, Jon Jon Briones, Darren Criss, Penelope Cruz, Mike Farrell, Jay R. Ferguson, Cody Fern, Max Greenfield, Judith Light, Ricky Martin, Dascha Polanco, Edgar Ramirez, Finn Wittrock

[
Also nominated by Gold Derby for "Ensemble of the Year" are:  “Game of Thrones,"  "Glow,"  “The Good Place,"  “The Handmaid’s Tale,"  and  “This Is Us"

[. . . ]

BREAKTHROUGH PERFORMER OF THE YEAR:

Iain Armitage
Cameron Britton
Cody Fern
Betty Gilpin
Tiffany Haddish
Noah Schnapp

[. . . ]

LIMITED SERIES:

“American Horror Story: Cult”
“American Vandal”
“The Assassination of Gianni Versace”
“Godless”
“Twin Peaks”

[ .  .  . ]

MOVIE/LIMITED SERIES ACTOR:

Darren Criss, “The Assassination of Gianni Versace”

Benedict Cumberbatch, “Patrick Melrose”
Kyle MacLachlan, “Twin Peaks”
Evan Peters, “American Horror Story: Cult”
Jesse Plemons, “USS Callister: Black Mirror”
Jimmy Tatro, “American Vandal”

MOVIE/LIMITED SERIES SUPPORTING ACTRESS:

Penelope Cruz, ““The Assassination of Gianni Versace”
Laura Dern, “Twin Peaks”
Nicole Kidman, “Top of the Lake: China Girl”
Judith Light, “The Assassination of Gianni Versace”
Naomi Watts, “Twin Peaks”
Merritt Wever, “Godless”

MOVIE/LIMITED SERIES SUPPORTING ACTOR:

Jeff Daniels, “Godless”
Brandon Victor Dixon, “Jesus Christ Superstar”
Cody Fern, “The Assassination of Gianni Versace”
Edgar Ramirez, “The Assassination of Gianni Versace”

Jimmi Simpson, “USS Callister: Black Mirror”
Finn Wittrock, “The Assassination of Gianni Versace”

[ . . . ]

8 Nominations
“The Assassination of Gianni Versace”
“The Handmaid’s Tale”

1) Click “Make your predictions!” at the top of the Gold Derby page.

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Vote-1

2) Click the green box next to “Gold Derby TV Awards 2018.”

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Vote-2

3) Select a category, add your favorite candidate from the left column to the right column, and save your top choice. This is a plurality vote, so just pick one nominee as your favorite. The nominee with the most votes wins.

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Vote-3
Source:  https://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/2018-gold-derby-tv-awards-nominations-this-is-us-news-319750682/

-

O/T: I'm sorry to hear about your family, Poppy. Hope their recovery is much simpler and faster than the last time. heart You take care too. The concern and stress over loved ones is taxing on the body and soul too. 

Back to the topic: I am so thrilled for all of the well-deserved positive/rave reviews and the  this series has gotten, and how that has resulted in these wonderful nominations for those involved in the production!  applause

I am trying my hardest not to get my hopes up for an Emmy win for Darren, because the award can be swayed by other factors not directly related to the best performance (silly things like being too "young", sentimental vote, etc.) But gosh, Darren did such a incredible work and is so deserving of ALL the praise and awards . . . in my humble opinion. :blush His skill at embodying the many nuances of  Andrew was mind-boggling to behold. STILL makes me shudder. Bravo sir.

Best of wishes to the amazing cast and crew throughout the coming awards season! Nominatedw/Winner or not, they created a stunning and engrossing series together.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thank you Lilikoiluv, I appreciate your kind words.  :hug I saw my family again today and they seem on the most part to be doing well, with some minor aches and pains, but nothing compared to the first accident.  Thank goodness. 

Lilikoiluv wrote:
Back to the topic: I am so thrilled for all of the well-deserved positive/rave reviews and the  this series has gotten, and how that has resulted in these wonderful nominations for those involved in the production!  Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 3693794830

I am trying my hardest not to get my hopes up for an Emmy win for Darren, because the award can be swayed by other factors not directly related to the best performance (silly things like being too "young", sentimental vote, etc.) But gosh, Darren did such a incredible work and is so deserving of ALL the praise and awards . . . in my humble opinion. Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 2625010110 His skill at embodying the many nuances of  Andrew was mind-boggling to behold. STILL makes me shudder. Bravo sir.

Best of wishes to the amazing cast and crew throughout the coming awards season!

Yes to everything you said, Lilikoiluv.  I also am trying hard not to get my hopes up too high that Darren will win in his category (but it's so hard not to, with many of these articles predicting he will).  As you said, there are so many other variables.    Far too many. 

I've never really believed in awards as indications of whether one performance was "better" than another performance, but I know exactly what you mean (you know, about what you said in your humble opinion.  :happy face ).  Yes, I also feel Darren's acting was very impressive!  I'm just very happy for him that he is being recognized for his talent and the nomination is an indication of that recognition (although there are so many wonderful performances that were not recognized:  Mandy Moore's work this season!). 

Lilliikoiluv wrote: Nominatedw/Winner or not, they created a stunning and engrossing series together.

Yes, well said!  A stunning, insightful, poignant series.  So incredibly relevant and meaningful!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

I can't figure out what Darren is laying in (in the first pic).  It looks like he is in a glass ball.  Or maybe it's just an illusion.
Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcp91xa44a1ubd9qxo1_1280

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcp91xa44a1ubd9qxo2_1280
Behind the scenes on the set of ACS Versace, via gaffer David Kagen [1, 2]

From acsversace-news:

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcppbuhfHw1wcyxsbo1_1280

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcppbuhfHw1wcyxsbo2_1280

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcppbuhfHw1wcyxsbo3_1280

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcppbuhfHw1wcyxsbo4_1280

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcppbuhfHw1wcyxsbo5_1280

Source

Variety wrote:
Television Academy Announces Lineup for Creative Arts Emmy Awards

July 27, 2018

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Emmy-emmys-awards-placeholder-2

The Television Academy has announced the categories to be included at the 70th Emmy Awards and the 2018 Creative Arts Emmy Awards ceremonies.

[ . . . ]

The Creative Arts Emmy Awards will be held over two days on Sept. 8 and 9, while the primetime Emmy Awards will air on NBC Sept. 17 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. PT. A telecast of the Creative Arts Emmys will air Sept. 15 on FXX. All of the ceremonies will be held at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.

Source:  https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/emmy-awards-creative-arts-lineup-television-academy-1202888676/

Support the ACS Cast by voting in these polls!

Metacritic 2018 Emmys Prediction Poll

IMDB 2018 Emmys Lead Actor in a Limited Series Poll
Links: 

http://www.metacritic.com/feature/predict-the-2018-emmy-awards

https://www.imdb.com/poll/aq5cR9VV6Ac/?ref_=po_ho

From dcriss-archive:

acsversace-news:

Show People with Paul Wontorek: Matt Bomer of THE BOYS IN THE BAND

Screen star Matt Bomer discusses making his Broadway debut in THE BOYS IN THE BAND, his directorial debut and what the first workshop for SPRING AWAKENING was like. | 19 July 2018
via dcriss-archive

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcrcuoTHd71wpi2k2o1_540
TCA Award ad in the July 31st, 2018 digital edition of Variety Magazine

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcps6gbVhN1wcyxsbo1_640

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcps6gbVhN1wcyxsbo3_640

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcps6gbVhN1wcyxsbo2_640
acsversace-news:
Emmy billboard and bench ads at Pico Boulevard and Westwood Boulevard (source) | 28 July 2018

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I saw that there was an article today in Gold Derby stating (once again) that Benedict Cumberbatch may win the Emmy for "Best Movie/Mini Actor," instead of Darren, even though Darren is leading in the predictions. 

You know, it's anyone's guess.  All of these actors are fine actors, although to be honest, I haven't seen any of the other actors in this category other than Benedict and Jeff Daniels (in one episode each).  I tried watching Patrick Melrose, but it was too sad and intense for me, as well as The Looming Tower (too intense).  I'll like to watch Jesus Christ Superstar, but just haven't done so yet.  As others have stated, there are so many variables/factors involved other than what I consider to be the primary question of whether this actor's performance for this season was the most impressive.  So again, it's anyone's guess-- but it does look like most of the media is  predicting Darren.  So there's that.  :happy face

I have no understanding of these "odds" that Gold Derby keeps talking about (haha--math is not my strong point).  :amused

But I did go to the Experts' predictions page of Gold Derby, and I don't understand why today's article said that only 7 Experts are predicting Darren win.  I counted 9, unless I'm on the wrong page.  But if I'm correct and it's 9 Experts predicting Darren, that's 4 more than Benedict, not 2 more as stated in today's Gold Derby article.  (And yes, I do count the 5 experts who predict Benedict, as stated in Thursday's article.)

Link to Gold Derby Experts' Predictions page for the date of August 2, 2018 (Thursday):  https://www.goldderby.com/awardshows/expert-predictions/emmy-awards-2018/movie-mini-actor/sort/alphabetical/

Those predicting Darren will get the Emmy for this category:

1)  Debbie Day - Rotten Tomatoes
2)  Chris Harnick - E!
3)  Matthew Jacobs - Huff Post
4) Robert Rorke - New York Post
5)  Matt Roush - TV Guide Magazine
6)  Peter Travers - Rolling Stone
7)  Ken Tucker - Yahoo
8)  Adnan Virk - ESPN
9)  Susan Wloszcyna - Gold Derby

From acsversace-news:

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcutxmCDFa1wpi2k2o1_1280
dcriss-archive:
Darren will be on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert on August 9th, 2018

Interesting interview.  Please go to the site to give it a number of "clicks."  I do hope Carlin is able to get more roles--it's a tough business and it's especially hard for those in minority groups (racial minorities, those in the LGBTQ community, women, persons with disabilities, etc).  I enjoyed reading his thoughtful answers about whitewashing and opportunities for actors of color.  And I agree, representation means the world to people of color, both those who trying out for roles and for those watching at home who wonder why they see so few people who look like them on their TV screen.  Do they wonder is it something about people who look like them?  Is that why they don't see representation?  Is there something "wrong" or less desirable about people like them?  The inclusion rider that Frances McDormand mentioned (bless her!) is such a fantastic thing.  I'm interested in whether such a rider will make a difference.  I hope so.  I guess it may depend on whether powerful actors (and directors?  producers?) fight for an inclusion rider or they don't.
Inquirer wrote:
A Fil-Am actor’s life: Carlin James

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 T0803hollywood-2-620x930

August 3, 2018

LOS ANGELES—For Carlin James, playing Christopher, the brother of Andrew Cunanan (Darren Criss), in “American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace,” is one of the highlights of his acting career so far.

The Long Beach, California native considers it an honor to get cast in the recent installment of Ryan Murphy’s true crime anthology series, which garnered praise from critics who cited the entire cast’s performances and collected 18 nominations in the 69th Primetime Emmy Awards.

James talked about the challenge of “being part of a mixed, Filipino-American TV family that contradicts the model-minority stereotype (understatement).”

He added, “Not to mention, working with Jon Jon Briones and Joanna Adler (who played Modesto and Mary Ann Cunanan, Andrew’s parents). Are you kidding me? Those two are A-plus talents and gracious, amazing people. Just watching them work made me a better actor.”

The Fil-Am’s other credits include numerous TV shows and commercials, including ABC’s “The Middle,” Netflix’s “Dear White People” and the CBS shows, “NCIS” and “Criminal Minds.” Among his recent projects are “Brampton’s Own,” “Broken,” “Turner Risk” and “Indivisible.”

How would you describe your journey as an actor so far? It’s been a rough journey, but one I’m so happy to be on. I’ve struggled, failed and been terrible so much throughout the past few years. But I’m at a point in my life where I can look back and be grateful for all those life-lessons. In my mind, I’m always behind, so I feel like I have a lot more to do to get where I need to go.

[ . . . ]

What is the most frustrating part of trying to land roles in Hollywood? When I was starting out, it was frustrating not even getting the opportunity to read for certain roles. But now, the most frustrating part of trying to land roles is getting out of my own way. Life and bills happen, and sometimes, I can’t help but think about how booking the job can help with that. I forget that if I just relax, trust myself and enjoy the process, then all else will fall into place.

How do you handle rejection? Much better than I used to! I always say the hardest part wasn’t hearing “No” because that at least leads to closure. The hardest part is working so hard and investing so much time, energy and emotion, and hearing back nothing at all. And that’s usually how it goes. Over time, you accept it and realize there’s only so much within your control. So we do our best in the room, leave it there, and then move on to the next one… like Jay-Z.

Have there been times when you almost gave up? I never gave serious thought to giving up. Announcing to my family and friends that I was going to pursue a career in acting was big for me. There was never a Plan B, and I couldn’t face them and say, “I give up.” I’m competitive and being told that it would only happen in my dreams may or may not have also played a part in it.

Seriously though, I’ve cried, bled and broken a bone. And I’m pretty sure I’ve gone halfway crazy because of this career-choice. Except Pop-A-Shot (electronic basketball game). I’m really good at Pop-A-Shot.

Do you, as an actor of color, feel that opportunities for minority actors are improving or getting worse? And do you think that the inclusion rider (mentioned by Frances McDormand in her best actress acceptance speech in this year’s Oscars, which is added to an A-list actor’s contract to ensure that the casting and production meet certain levels of diversity) is helping? Absolutely. I feel that opportunities for minority actors are getting better. If you watch a ’90s TV show and then watch a TV show from today, you can’t truthfully tell me it’s not. As a Fil-Am actor myself, I won’t say we’re where we want to be, but I think we’re making good progress. There’s a lot of diverse talent out there building up their resumes and, eventually, they will get the recognition they deserve.

As for the inclusion rider, I can’t say I know for certain its effect just yet. But it can only help. Story is king, and as long as it’s told accurately, I’ll be happy. It’s when you show a group of friends in the ’90s set in New York City and there’s not one POC (people of color), that’s kind of unbelievable.

What’s your stand on whitewashing in Hollywood? I won’t lie. It doesn’t bug my friends and family so much. But for me, it hurts to see it. So much of what we do as actors is dependent on us being comfortable with who we are as people, as real-life, vulnerable human beings. So when I see it happen, it sometimes feels like my self-worth is being slapped in the face. Dramatic, I know. I’m an actor.

This is not a new thing though, and Hollywood is starting to take notice, so that’s good for everyone. We can focus on the problem, but that’d be too easy. I’m just glad that things are getting better, and solutions (such as the inclusion rider) are being talked about.

Source:  http://entertainment.inquirer.net/286772/fil-actors-life-carlin-james

From dcriss-archive:

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcusydKUY91wpi2k2o1_1280
Link

Link:  https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/thrs-full-comedy-actor-roundtable-jason-bateman-michael-b-jordan-1123197

Awww.
Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcuqijXaaY1wpi2k2o1_1280

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

2018 Television Critics Association Awards (August 4, 2018)

Congrats to the cast and crew, the writer and the producers of The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story for their TCA win (in the category of "Outstanding Achievement in Movies and Miniseries") tonight!

From dcriss-archive:

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcz6tiv7RX1wpi2k2o1_1280

(I'm not including the tweet from D & C News that Judith Light replied to.)

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcz6leoKQC1wpi2k2o1_1280

:big grin
Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcz5xflj2M1wpi2k2o1_1280
finnwittrock: Hanging with these no-talent clowns at the #TCAAwards @americancrimestoryfx

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcz08ug4yk1wcyxsbo1_1280
acsversace-news:
@OfficialTCA: TCA Awards are always in fashion. The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story wins Outstanding Achievement in Movies & Miniseries. #TCAAwards #TCA18

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcz1elQYCu1wpi2k2o1_640
Darren Criss, Brad Simpson, Alexis Martin Woodall, Ricky Martin, Tom Rob Smith, Édgar Ramírez, Finn Wittrock, Judith Light, Ryan Murphy, Nina Jacobson, and Daniel Minahan attend the 34th Annual Television Critics Association Awards during the 2018 Summer TCA Tour at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on August 4, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcz177Z6d41wpi2k2o2_540
Darren Criss, Finn Wittrock, Ricky Martin and Edgar Ramirez, cast members in the television mini-series “The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story,” mingle at the 34th annual TCA Awards during the 2018 Television Critics Association Summer Press Tour, Saturday, Aug. 4, 2018, in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Aw, love these pics of some of the cast celebrating together.  :happy face
Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcz0axnSs91wpi2k2o1_1280

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcz0axnSs91wpi2k2o2_1280

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcz0axnSs91wpi2k2o3_1280

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcz0axnSs91wpi2k2o4_1280

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcz0axnSs91wpi2k2o5_1280
Darren Criss, Edgar Ramirez, Ricky Martin, Finn Wittrock and Judith Light at the TCA Awards, Los Angeles, USA - 04 Aug 2018

From acsversace-news:

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcyypnZyEi1wcyxsbo1_640
Source

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcyy14aUl21wcyxsbo5_640
Edgar Ramirez, Finn Wittrock, and Ryan Murphy at the TCA Awards, Los Angeles, USA - 04 Aug 2018

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcyzmkcA1y1wcyxsbo1_r1_640
Source

Well said, Mr. Smith.  heart heart heart

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcyzhauPtn1wcyxsbo2_r1_640
Source

From Darren Criss Army:

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_inline_pcya2vZ2hy1tz53qh_540
(FX ad from Variety magazine, 31 July 2018)

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

2018 Television Critics Association Awards (August 4, 2018)

From dcriss-archive:

facchollywood wrote:

Darren Criss and Manny Jacinto Share Honors at Television Critics Association’s 2018 TCA Awards

August 6, 2018

The Television Critics Association (TCA)
celebrated the top programs and performances of the 2017-2018 television season this past Saturday evening August 4th at the 34TH Annual TCA Awards ceremony. The invitation-only event at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, was emceed by writer, producer, and TV personality Robin Thede, host of the recent BET series The Rundown with Robin Thede.

Votes were cast by the TCA’s membership of more than 200 professional TV critics and journalists from the United States and Canada, putting the spotlight on a diverse roster of series and stars in 13 distinct categories including Program Of The Year, Outstanding Achievement In Reality Programming, Individual Achievement In Drama, and Outstanding Achievement In Youth Programming, as well as the prestigious Heritage Award and Lifetime Achievement honors. The 34TH Annual TCA Awards also featured the addition of the Outstanding Achievement In Sketch/Variety Shows category.

Of the Filipino American involvements —
The FX network snagged Outstanding Achievement In Movies And Miniseries honors for the critically acclaimed true crime event The Assassination Of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, a stunning exploration of the iconic fashion designer’s murder starring FilAm Darren Criss in the titular role of Andrew Cunanan.

Source:  http://facchollywood.com/2018/08/06/darren-criss-and-manny-jacinto-share-honors-at-television-critics-associations-2018-tca-awards/

via acsversace-news

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pcz6tiv7RX1wpi2k2o1_1280
acsversace-news:

acsversace-news:
Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_inline_pd01jt88Va1tm4ybd_500

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_inline_pd0k1h9PvK1tm4ybd_500

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_inline_pd0k1vwpFM1tm4ybd_500

Source

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pd01n0pKYa1wcyxsbo1_640
acsversace-news:
Source

televisionacad: What better gift for our 70th birthday girl than a serenade from @darrencriss? We’re not blushing, you are… #HBDEmmy @americancrimestoryfx #happybirthday #emmys #emmys70 #emmys2018

via dcriss-archive

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

FRom dcriss-archive:

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pd28b07YGb1wpi2k2o1_1280

Video

Link to Happy 70th Birthday, Emmy! video (Darren appears):  https://twitter.com/TelevisionAcad/status/1026505931968765953

From Darren Criss Army:

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pd21ofWkQ61ubd9qxo2_1280
Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pd21ofWkQ61ubd9qxo1_500
Los Angeles County Museum of Art

Bing Theater
5905 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036

DOORS & PARKING

OPEN AT 6:00 PM

PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY. SEATING IS FIRST-COME, FIRST SERVED. ADMISSION IS NOT GUARANTEED.

Please bring your Television Academy or Guild membership card for priority admission.

RSVP

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pd3xrtAFl91wpi2k2o1_1280

The script of Episode 4, "House by the Lake"!
acsversace-news:

Source

Backup download link

Such beautiful writing that is completely heart-wrenching. The most poignant lines of the episode (in my opinion):
David wrote:I’m playing over...
Everything the police are going to
find out about me.
And I realize...
I’ve been doing this my whole
life... Playing over and over the
moment people found about me...

The police will knock on my
parents’ door.
They were so proud of me.
And the police will tell them:
“That boy you’re so proud of...
he’s a suspect...”
Barron is a small town.
Everyone will talk.
“Did you hear?”.
“The boy’s a suspect”.
And they’ll say...
“There was always something suspect
about that boy.”

How are they going to live there
now? My parents? With all that
talk? Who’s going to buy from my
dad’s shop?
(silence)
Was I really afraid? When I got
into this car with you? That

Andrew wrote:I could never hurt you.
You’re the love of my life.

David wrote:Or was I afraid of the disgrace? Is
that what I’m running from? The
shame of it all. I’m a coward.

The writing was so masterful.  And how Cody Fern delivered those lines . . . just gave the language so much emotion.

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Cute pic.
Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pd7mhfhQ5z1wpi2k2o1_1280
sallymarieturner: Darren Criss gave one of the most powerful performances I HAVE EVER seen as one of America’s most notorious serial killers, Andrew Cunanan. He was able to get there through empathy and seeing this man as a human before a killer. Thank you for being such an incredible person to interview Daza star star star

Now This News
Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pd7mo8yMC81wpi2k2o1_400

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pd7mo8yMC81wpi2k2o2_1280
Via Sally Turner’s Instagram Story (August 9th, 2018)

Interesting interview.  He seems down-to-earth.  You can see that he's bursting with joy for working with Ryan and belonging to the Ryan Murphy acting family, and for the nomination.  Nice words about Darren and Ryan Murphy too.  So nice that he would be happy for any of his castmates if they win an Emmy.  Wishing Finn the best of luck.  :happy face  He did a great job in his role as Jeff Trail.

acsversace-news:
Finn Wittrock on His “Surprise” Emmy Nomination, Working With Ryan Murphy

Wittrock is nominated for outstanding supporting actor in a limited series for ’The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story.’

Finn Wittrock is no stranger to the Primetime Emmys, but he calls his recent and second nomination a “real honor and a wonderful surprise.”

“I really wasn’t expecting it,” he told The Hollywood Reporter of his outstanding supporting actor in a limited series nomination for his portrayal of Jeff Trail in The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story. “It came my way and it was dropped from the heavens.”

He added: “I feel like half of my competition is from the show. I’ll be happy whoever wins.”

Wittrock also spoke about his co-star and fellow Emmy nominee Darren Criss, who stepped into the mind of serial killer Andrew Cunanan. “I think seeing him up close and personal, digging into that character was really a cool experience. He’s so great to work with and play with, and he kept things very light off-camera, so that he could go to the darkness on camera.”

“He comes from music and theater and I come from the theater, and I think that kind of loving the process of finding it together is mutually beneficial for us,” he said of his scenes with Criss.

The actor has starred in several seasons of American Horror Story, including Freak Show, which earned him his first Emmy nomination for his role as Dandy Mott. He called working with Ryan Murphy and his team “the best family.”

“Ryan, I think, is incredibly good at continuing to challenge you,” he said. “As soon as you kind of think you’ve nailed one thing, he throws you something that stretches you in a whole different, crazy way. And that’s what, I think, also keeps great actors coming to him because he knows how to work your acting muscles.”

(Note:  Harry Shum is in "Crazy Rich Asians" and Brad Simpson and Nina Jacobson, Executive Producers of ACS Versace, also are producers for "Crazy Rich Asians.")
Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pd6huk1hGP1wcyxsbo8_r1_1280

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pd6huk1hGP1wcyxsbo2_r3_640

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pd6huk1hGP1wcyxsbo3_r2_640

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pd6huk1hGP1wcyxsbo4_r2_640

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pd6huk1hGP1wcyxsbo5_r2_640

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pd6huk1hGP1wcyxsbo6_r2_640

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pd6huk1hGP1wcyxsbo7_r2_640
acsversace-news:
Emmy web ad for The Assassination of Gianni Versace | 9 April 2018

From acsversace-news:

The Hollywood Reporter wrote:
Feinberg Forecast: Updated Emmys Predictions Ahead of Voting

8/9/2018

Best Limited Series

PROJECTED ORDER OF FINISH

(FX)

Godless (Netflix)
Patrick Melrose (Showtime)
Genius: Picasso (National Geographic)
The Alienist (TNT)

Best Actor in a Limited Series or a Television Movie

Darren Criss (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story)
John Legend (Jesus Christ Superstar Live in Concert)
Antonio Banderas (Genius: Picasso)
Benedict Cumberbatch (Patrick Melrose) — podcast
Jeff Daniels (The Looming Tower) — podcast
Jesse Plemons (Black Mirror: USS Callister) — podcast

Best Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or a Television Movie

Jeff Daniels (Godless) — podcast
Edgar Ramirez (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story)
Brandon Victor Dixon (Jesus Christ Superstar Live in Concert)
Ricky Martin (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story)
Finn Wittrock (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story)
John Leguizamo (Waco)
Michael Stuhlbarg (The Looming Tower)

Best Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or a Television Movie

PROJECTED NOMINEES

Merritt Wever (Godless)
Penelope Cruz (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story)
Judith Light (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story)
Sara Bareilles (Jesus Christ Superstar Live in Concert)
Letitia Wright (Black Mirror: Black Museum)
Adina Porter (American Horror Story: Cult)

Best Directing for a Limited Series, Movie or Dramatic Special

— “The Man Who Would Be Vogue” (Ryan Murphy) — podcast
Godless (Scott Frank)
The Looming Tower — “9/11” (Craig Zisk)
Jesus Christ Superstar Live in Concert (David Leveaux and Alex Rudzinski)
Twin Peaks (David Lynch)
Paterno (Barry Levinson)
Patrick Melrose (Edward Berger)

Best Writing for a Limited Series, Movie or Dramatic Special

Godless
(Scott Frank)
Black Mirror: USS Callister (Charlie Brooker and William Bridges)
Twin Peaks (Mark Frost and David Lynch)
Patrick Melrose (David Nicholls)
The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story — “House by the Lake” (Tom Rob Smith)
American Vandal — “Clean Up” (Matthew McManus and Kevin McManus)

Source:  https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/emmy-2018-predictions-first-post-nominations-read-feinberg-forecast-1132947

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pd7elmyRxV1wcyxsbo1_r1_1280
Source

-

Last edited by Poppy on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I can't find acsversace-news on tumblr anymore.  I hope I am doing something wrong. I hope it's not taken down.  Anyone know?

Tumblr seems to be removing certain blogs due to copyright infringement complaints brought about by some paparazzi companies and such. Tumblr supposedly has a "three strikes and you're gone" policy. They not only shut down that blog, but also any other sideblogs  you may have. For example, a tinhat news site was shut down along with the personal site of the person running it and her other side blogs.

So news sites like acsversace-news, dcriss-news, etc. need to be very careful. (dcriss-news posted that they have two strikes.) Some infractions seem to be from 2017 and such, not just recent posts so they are somehow searching back to older posts for infractions.  People have been warned to place their blogs on "private" and to set their blog to not be included in searches to gain some time to go through their blogs and remove any posts that could endanger their site. It also includes edits of pictures and such.

So the acsversace-news site is currently in password protected mode to gain some time to figure things out. She'll regularly update news through her twitter account: @acsversacenews.

fyi: you can also check mintysmoothie on tumblr. 

More detailed info can be found posted on other people's blogs, like slayediest or gleekto, if you'd like a clearer picture than my fragmented info.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks so much, Lilikoiluv for answering my question about acsversce-news. 

I have to say I am confused about all of this.  Even if you credit a photographer's photo, they don't want you to post it on your blog? 

And did someone advise people to not add the captions that accompany photographers' photos, so that the photographers have a harder time searching for their photos?

I don't know if I have the time to remove all photos taken by photographers.  I could put this forum on private as well, so only members can see, . . . but I'll hate to do that to our lovely guests.

I wonder if I put photographers' photos in spoiler boxes if they photographers can still locate their photos?  I don't know, this is all confusing to me.

Are we also not supposed to post Youtube Videos, like for example the Stephen Colbert show Youtube video of Darren's interview? wha? oh

Thanks also Lilikoiluv for the references to acsversacenew's twitter and for the referrals to Gleekto and Slaydiest's blogs for more info.

I don't think you have anything to worry about for this forum, Poppy. I don't think any of that applies to this forum, unless you hear from such sources, which I doubt you will because you are always careful to note sources and tend not to post paparazzi stuff. *bows down yet again to your dedicated and meticulous work in keeping this forum up-to-date*  bow to you :bravo 

I know you know this already, but if you wanna be extra careful perhaps not using any watermarked photos would be best (like those people post from Getty or photographers' sites)? That usually indicates that those photos are for sale, I think. I'm not sure.   Tumblr peeps that watermark their own photos, on the other hand, are usually so people do not take them and post them as their own, so posting those photos, especially with the source noted, is fine.

As far as youtube goes, I'm in no way tech savvy. I know you know this already too, but as long as you at least use their "share" links to post videos and not post them here as your own, I think that is fine. Better yet you can embed the video when posting them in the forum (which I know you're probably doing already) so that views here add to the view counts on the video's youtube account. Last I heard, youtube had added some sort if policy that required certain accounts to get a minimum number of views on videos. Can't remember the exact details, but I do recall people asking others to help their youtube account out. 

FYI, mintysmoothie is the personal tumblr of acsversace-news. 

Back to topic: Hoping we get some nice photos/videos/write-ups from the showing and panel they are having this week on the 15th. :fingers crossed I enjoy hearing/reading about their experiences and insights regarding this show. Plus, the mutual love and respect for each other is a lovely thing.  heart

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-
Lilikoiluv wrote:I don't think you have anything to worry about for this forum, Poppy.
I hope you're right Lilikoiluv.  Cross fingers!

You know a lot more than I do about this stuff--so thank you for your very helpful posts on this subject! 

Lilikoiluv, do you know if people are having problems on Tumblr even when they note the source of the photos?  If so, that surprises me.    I do tend to stay away from paparazzi photos, but now I'm wondering if photos taken on the red carpet for events are taken by the paparazzi too?  And what about photo-shoots--does posting photos from photoshoots cause problems too?

Your advice about trying to avoid posting watermarked photos makes sense.  Thank you, Lilikoiluv!

Thanks so much for the info about videos, Lilikoiluv!   That all makes sense to me.  This is all very helpful.   Thank you so much for sharing all the info with us! :hug

Lilikoiluv wrote:Back to topic: Hoping we get some nice photos/videos/write-ups from the showing and panel they are having this week on the 15th. Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 264538070 I enjoy hearing/reading about their experiences and insights regarding this show. Plus, the mutual love and respect for each other is a lovely thing.  Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 1553217600

Thanks for reminding us, Lilikoiluv!  Yes, it's always so fun when the panel shares their experiences and insights.  I couldn't agree more about how it's so lovely to see how supportive of each other are members of Ryan Murphy's project families.  I especially enjoy seeing how much fun cast members have in each other's company, and how supportive they are of each other!

Here's info about the panel:

From Darren Criss Army (previously posted):

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pd21ofWkQ61ubd9qxo2_1280
Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pd21ofWkQ61ubd9qxo1_500
Los Angeles County Museum of Art

Bing Theater
5905 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036

DOORS & PARKING

OPEN AT 6:00 PM

PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY. SEATING IS FIRST-COME, FIRST SERVED. ADMISSION IS NOT GUARANTEED.

Please bring your Television Academy or Guild membership card for priority admission.

RSVP

From Darren Criss Army:

Gold Derby wrote:
Darren Criss is the likeliest Ryan Murphy star to win an Emmy, readers proclaim

August 12, 2018

Ryan Murphy garnered eight Emmy nominations for the stars of his anthology series “The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story” and “American Horror Story: Cult.” Not all of them will win, especially since many of them are against each other, but Murphy is likeliest to be thanked by Darren Criss, according to 66 percent of our readers.

This result is hardly a surprise since the “Versace” star has been leading our Best Limited Series/TV Movie Actor odds all season for his unnerving performance as serial killer Andrew Cunanan.   A previous nominee for songwriting on another Murphy show, “Glee,” Criss, 31, [b]would have to overcome age bias to become the second youngest winner in the category.[/b]
Source:  https://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/darren-criss-most-likely-ryan-actor-star-win-emmy-versace/

Gold Derby wrote:
Will Ryan Murphy (‘Versace’) win his first individual Emmy since 2010?

August 10, 2018

Murphy is currently in first place in our Best Limited Series/TV Movie Directing odds for helming the first episode of “Versace,” a gripping hour that contains a stunning opening sequence of the fashion designer’s murder. The good news for him is that no other “Versace” episode is nominated, so he doesn’t have to worry about vote-splitting, which could be what doomed “O.J.” in 2016.  “Versace” also leads all limited series with 18 nominations.
Source:  https://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/ryan-murphy-versace-individual-emmy-directing/

Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pdd5oayPaI1ubd9qxo1_1280
Italian - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 29 Tumblr_pdd5oayPaI1ubd9qxo2_1280
Source

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

Vanity Fair wrote:Darren is one of the Emmy-nominated actors included in this piece. He is on briefly at about 0:16, his first comments are at 2:12, and his final comments are at 13:14.

Vanity Fair
Link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSckE656BdQ

-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum