Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 14]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Please feel free to post about music by Computer Games, Darren and Chuck's new band.   To post in this thread ("Topic"), please select "Post Reply" and then type your post.

If you would like me to start a new Topic (thread) that is within the Category of "Darren's Music and Musical Performances"), please let me know.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lin wrote:
Darren and Chuck started a band and are releasing something next week!! NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 746339790

So much happening this year and it's only just March... NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 1127359041

Lin, thanks so much for posting the G-R-E-A-T news!   I hope you don't mind.  I opened up a new thread for Computer Games. 

Oh wow!!!   That's so great!!  I am taken totally by surprise!   I wasn't expecting any music by Darren any time soon, especially since he's busy with TV projects.  And I never expected new music by a band comprised of Darren and his brother, Chuck!   This is such a wonderful surprise!  Yea!!!   clapping hands celebrate

What a cool thing to do!   Not only do we get some new music from Darren that we have been hoping for, but we get Chuck's wonderful musical talent as well.  So great!   I already signed up on their email list.   :amused

I can't wait until next week!   I'll just be doing this in the mean time, twiddling my thumbs.  excited

This is gonna make Darren's fans sooooo happy, and Freelance Whales fans too!

A few more things posted about Computer Games:

By dailydarrennews:

@DarrenCriss  .@Chuck_Criss and I grew up playing computer games. Now we’re kinda sorta adults that decided to start a band together cuz @weplaycomputers.

March 02 2017

dailydarrennews

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_om7o9vwQ1J1uetdyxo1_1280
Follow Darren and Chuck’s band on their official Twitter @weplaycomputers, their official Instagram here and sign up for their newsletter on their official website here.

March 02 2017

dailydarrennews

From DarrenCrissArmy:

Hypable wrote:
Darren Criss Beyonces world: new music coming next week

March 2, 2017

Darren Criss and his brother Chuck Criss are combining their musical talents and forming a the band Computer Games!

The boys are back and better together! Darren Criss took to Instagram to announce a new musical collaboration. Computer Games will feature Darren Criss and his brother Chuck Criss coming together to create all new original music!

When will the music be released? Next week! That’s right, Darren and Chuck Criss are dropping new music Beyoncé-style!

In case you didn’t notice, the world has undergone a Darren Criss original music drought since the conclusion of the Listen Up tour in 2013. A few Broadway turns as Hedwig and J. Pierrepont Finch brought Darren back to the stage, but television kept drawing him back.

Beyond Glee, Darren remains in the Ryan Murphy universe. His brief stint on AHS: Hotel has him ordering pretentious meals before Kathy Bates murders him.

Luckily, his next venture is far more appealing as he is set to play the role of Andrew Cunanan in Murphy’s Versace: American Crime Story. This is set to air as the third installment of the series. Both Cunnan and Criss are half Filipino, making the casting that much better.

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Screen-Shot-2017-03-02-at-7

Chuck Criss kept busy with the band Freelance Whales. The indie rock group originated in New York City with Chuck and fellow bandmates Judah Dadone, Jacob Hyman, Kevin Read, and several others who are no longer with the group.

The group’s last song, “Hyde,” came out in 2014. Chances are you’ve heard the Freelance Whales before. Their music is featured in many shows including Grey’s Anatomy, Once Tree Hill, and, ironically, Chuck.

Both Criss brothers are incredibly talented musicians. Each of them plays a wide variety of instruments ranging from drums, to piano, to guitar, to synthesizer, and even the glockenspiel. Writing, composing, you name it these two have done it and done it well.

They are also no strangers to collaboration. Chuck Criss performed some of the songs for his brother’s Team Starkid web series, Little White Lie. Chuck and Darren are frequently seen supporting each other’s work either right on stage, or in the front row. In 2012 they covered Bob Dylan’s “New Morning” for Amnesty.

Fans of both Criss brothers’ musical careers have clamored for a very long time for the duo to write and produce music together. At long last, that day has finally come!

While there is not much on the website, you can check out the Computer Games page and sign up for future announcements!

ARE YOU EXCITED FOR COMPUTER GAMES?
via DarrenCrissArmy

Note:  Please click on the link to the Hypable article to give it some numbers:  Hypable Link

Link:  http://www.hypable.com/darren-criss-new-music-band-chuck-criss

So the name of the band has an electronica musical ring to it.   Electro-pop?  EDM (electronic dance music)?    I am not familiar with the music of Freelance Whales.  Is anyone here familiar with them?  How would you describe their music?  What kind of music do you think Darren and his brother would make?

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Yea!

It's obviously an exciting news. And a nice way to announce it. 

The video let imagine they could bring some "video game sounds" in their songs and it's something I would love but music from video games is often similar to music from movies. Here's the soundtrack of a major computer game from the late nineties (so, it could be one of the games that Darren and Chuck played during their childhood) :

Poppy wrote:Lin, thanks so much for posting the G-R-E-A-T news!   I hope you don't mind.  I opened up a new thread for Computer Games. 

Oh wow!!!   That's so great!!  I am taken totally by surprise!   I wasn't expecting any music by Darren any time soon, especially since he's busy with TV projects.  And I never expected new music by a band comprised of Darren and his brother, Chuck!   This is such a wonderful surprise!  Yea!!!   clapping hands celebrate
Thanks for the new thread!

I'm not surprised at all, I totally-
nah, he got me here! Razz (Although I did think the cute childhood picture with Chuck he posted last week was slightly "out of character"... he doesn't really share personal stuff like that, so I briefly wondered if there was any reason. But I just told myself to stop overanalysing the poor guy. Embarassed )
Definitely didn't expect this!

They are having a small show/launch party at the Mercury Lounge in NYC next Wednesday. According to the tickets page (which sold out within a few minutes), the EP is called "Lost Boys Life".

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Jeremy wrote:NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 3325219037

It's obviously an exciting news. And a nice way to announce it.

ha!   Jeremy's dancing banana.  You know there is some exciting news when you see Jeremy use that smiley.  :amused 

I actually find his method of announcement pretty low key.  No real teasing of a big announcement to come, considering Darren's fans have been waiting since 2011 (I think that was when he signed with Sony/Columbia) for his an EP or album.   No weeks of giving hints on social media.  Except for that pic of little Chuck and Darren, the pics of them vacationing together (in FL) and doing that Wine (Star?) gig together, no outright verbal hints of music to come, or hints of big news to come.   At first, I was a little surprised about how low key the announcement was.  But right now, I think the way he announced it, through a cute, funny little video of Chuck and Darren arriving at a "spontaneous" agreement to start a band and release music the very next week--love Darren's literal wink in the video btw--is very "Darren-like."   Low key, relaxed, more interested in music for music's sake, than about big commercial marketing.

Jeremy wrote:The video let imagine they could bring some "video game sounds" in their songs and it's something I would love but music from video games is often similar to music from movies. Here's the soundtrack of a major computer game from the late nineties (so, it could be one of the games that Darren and Chuck played during their childhood) :

That was a fun video, Jeremy.  I didn't play video games, but I'm sure a lot of people have heard that soundtrack.   I have a relative who's been educating me a bit about electro-pop and there sometimes is an obvious jazz/swing influence (you can hear that in that video you posted).   We know Darren does love jazz.

I was introduced to this song, "Frame of Mind," by Tristam  & Braken.  If (and that's a big "If") Darren does some electro-pop, this song is the kind of music I would love to see him do.  A nice combination of meaningful lyrics, nice vocals and interesting electronic sounds.

Lin wrote:
I'm not surprised at all, I totally-
nah, he got me here! NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Icon_razz (Although I did think the cute childhood picture with Chuck he posted last week was slightly "out of character"... he doesn't really share personal stuff like that, so I briefly wondered if there was any reason. But I just told myself to stop overanalysing the poor guy. NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Icon_redface )
Definitely didn't expect this!

Yes, I thought it was out-of-character to post a private childhood pic.  And was also thinking their pics on the beach (with Ricky too, I think in FL?) looked sort of celebratory (but what were they celebrating exactly?), but then again, maybe they just were happy to do that Wine (Star?) event together, and Darren loves to celebrate life in general (I love that about him).

haha!  I love that you and other Darren fans (Lilikoiluv, DaisiesAndLilies, dusty, Jeremy, including myself) try to read between the lines with our very secretive boy.  He truly is ninja-like, in the way these announcements just come shooting out of the sky. 

I've been out of it today due to family commitments, so I'm late to the party, so thank you so much Lin, for posting about the launch party at the Mercury Lounge in NYC.  So the EP is called "Lost Boys Life."  Hints of Peter Pan? 

Someone posted on Gleekto's blog that the Mercury Lounge launch party sold out in 2 minutes!!  (by 12:02).   gleekto That is so amazing!   So glad about the fans' response!  BTW, looking back now, I do wonder if that "inaccurate" announcement by Feinstein's at the Nikko (in San Francisco) was really so inaccurate after all.  Maybe Darren decided to postpone the announcement of their music and instead wanted to announce about selling the Royalties pilot, instead.   And didn't he tell fans at stagedoor at Hedwig that there was no album?    Hmmm.  I guess we will never know. 

Here is what Lin was talking about:

From dailydarrennews:

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_om8v7nJJQB1uetdyxo1_500

@weplaycomputers​ NYC! Be the first to hear our EP LIVE at our release party @MercuryLoungeNY! To get tickets, sign up for our email. http://weplaycomputers.com

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_om94hhHxDT1uetdyxo1_500
March 03 2017

So do you guys think this is why Darren was working with Tim Davis when he posted those pics of them together?  Or do you think the pics were related to Royalties?

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_ocg7yqjtYn1uetdyxo1_1280
loudmouthmuch: Back at it with @darrencriss working on his new project. #fathersontimes
dailydarrennews
August 25 2016

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_ocmvfiR1nR1uetdyxo1_500
lukeedgemon: Blaine and Papa Anderson together again! Hahaha i love making music with these people!!!
dailydarrennews
August 28, 2016.

Last edited by Poppy on Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Some chances to do Google Hangouts with Darren and Chuck:

From dailydarrennews:

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_om99d8Zvfv1uetdyxo1_500
Contest

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_om9a28m3Ox1uetdyxo1_500

Ohhh!    Another concert?! 

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_om9q0niRyR1uetdyxo1_500
@weplaycomputers​ ​ We’ve got a special surprise for you on @Snapchat. Keep your eyes open for next 24 hours for a location in your city.

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

The video was indeed Darren-like and I think it was more creative than the usual announcements we get from another artists. Actually, when I think about the name of the band, the first visuals and the communication, I have the feeling the whole project will be quite refreshing. 

Poppy wrote:I was introduced to this song, "Frame of Mind," by Tristam  & Braken.  If (and that's a big "If") Darren does some electro-pop, this song is the kind of music I would love to see him do.  A nice combination of meaningful lyrics, nice vocals and interesting electronic sounds.

Well, I wouldn't mind if it goes in that direction :happy face

Poppy wrote:Ohhh!    Another concert?! 

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_om9q0niRyR1uetdyxo1_500
@weplaycomputers​ ​ We’ve got a special surprise for you on @Snapchat. Keep your eyes open for next 24 hours for a location in your city.
Let the Games Begin!
People think that each location will give partial lyrics to one or more of their new songs.  

Level One:  London!
NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omahtdZUT71uetdyxo1_500
@weplaycomputers: London, you’re up first! Use the coordinates to find the location and maybe even a special filter… #ComputerGamesSnaps

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omahwlVIu81uetdyxo1_500

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omalvc7ErP1uetdyxo1_500

Level 2: NYC, Rio, Chicago, Toronto, and Sao Paulo!

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omavsnlzKk1uetdyxo1_500

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omavvfMeeN1uetdyxo1_500

This is the response the above person got: 
NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omawirqA5i1uetdyxo1_500
I love this! This game let's fans from all over the world participate in the fun! I had noticed that some of the first people to follow their @weplaycomputers twitter were "creative marketing"-type people (along with music producers and talent directors, a drummer etc.) and wondered what that was all about.  I guess this is the answer! 

What a fun and clever way to get people hyped up for their EP release! Love it. Now THAT's how you use social media!  thumbs up

Lin wrote:According to the tickets page (which sold out within a few minutes), the EP is called "Lost Boys Life".
Ooh, thanks for finding that piece of information Lin!  Sooo looking forward to this! 

I'm so excited for Darren, Chuck, and all the people that were lucky (and quick) enough to to get tickets to their EP release celebration at the Mercury Lounge!  Ah, to live in the NYC area.   I heard that jenndesq will be attending and she is usually a great video source, so I have my fingers crossed that the rest of us will be able to see and hear at least part of the awesomeness that night!  

Corey Lubowich is apparently involved with their design (via fallenjunkie): 
NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_om8yjn3GHy1qeegj9o1_250NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_om8yjn3GHy1qeegj9o2_250
Via Corey Lubowich’s Instagram Story | x
  :laughing
NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omal0eDsp41uetdyxo1_500
And Brian Holden also sent his "Team StarKid" kind of razzing love!
NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_om95iueM3a1ubd9qxo1_500
NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_om95iueM3a1ubd9qxo2_500
Wink  Razz
But then he comes back with this too:
NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omaw0mf7is1uetdyxo1_500
Love the Team StarKid support! 

Oh, and . . . 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
:very happy :very happy :very happy
New music! 
:so happy :so happy :so happy :so happy :so happy  
Criss Brothers FINALLY get to collaborate and forum a band together! 
:music Yea! music!

I can't wait to be doing this:   love the  music

Lin wrote:So much happening this year and it's only just March... NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 1127359041
clapping hands excited celebration dance! oh yeah dance! celebrate :guitar jamming

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lilikoiluv wrote:
Let the Games Begin!
People think that each location will give partial lyrics to one or more of their new songs. 

Level One:  London!

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omahtdZUT71uetdyxo1_500
@weplaycomputers: London, you’re up first! Use the coordinates to find the location and maybe even a special filter… #ComputerGamesSnaps

Lilikoilluv wrote:I love this! This game let's fans from all over the world participate in the fun! I had noticed that some of the first people to follow their @weplaycomputers twitter were "creative marketing"-type people (along with music producers and talent directors, a drummer etc.) and wondered what that was all about.  I guess this is the answer! 

What a fun and clever way to get people hyped up for their EP release! Love it. Now THAT's how you use social media!  NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 32445860

Thanks Lilikoiluv, for the answer.   Yes, very clever way to get his fans all over the world involved.  Very cute and very smart, a fun way to market their music, and build anticipation by letting all his fans participate in putting together this puzzle.  So is the completed puzzle going to be the lyrics to one of their songs?

Lilikoiluv, can you share what music producers and talent directors are following him on Twitter.  (I don't have a Twitter account.)  Thanks so much!

Lilikoiluv wrote:
NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omalvc7ErP1uetdyxo1_500

Lilikoiluv wrote:

Level 2: NYC, Rio, Chicago, Toronto, and Sao Paulo!

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omavsnlzKk1uetdyxo1_500
@weplaycomputers: NYC, Chicago, Toronto, Rio & São Paulo - show us what you find on @snapchat! Use the coordinates to find the location. #ComputerGamesSnaps

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omavvfMeeN1uetdyxo1_500

From dailydarrennews:

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_ombc0hxGcN1uetdyxo1_1280

@weplaycomputers: Last but not least - LA, San Francisco, Sydney & Melbourne! #ComputerGamesSnaps

Ok, so I'm sorta confused.    You have to have Snapchat in order to figure out the clue (due to a special filter)?  

The first part of the song's lyrics are "People say don't let your emotions.  Well without them I"?

Did anyone figure out Level 2 clue?

Cannot wait to hear from those who were lucky enough to attend the launch party in NYC.  So glad jenndesq will be going.    Thanks for the info, Lilikoiluv.    Yes, fingers and toes crossed!  :fingers crossed

Aw, that's so cool that Corey Lubowich helped with their design.  I would have voted for the "Pancakes for Everyone."   :amused   Brian Holden is so funny.   Yes, Team StarKid always has been there for Darren.  Such wonderful friends!  :hug   :love

Lilikoiluv wrote:Oh, and . . . 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 3669522392 NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 3669522392 NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 3669522392
New music! 
NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 1127359041 NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 1127359041 NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 1127359041 NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 1127359041 NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 1127359041  
Criss Brothers FINALLY get to collaborate and forum a band together! 
NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 4063723655 NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 3325219037 NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 1307570683

I can't wait to be doing this:   NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 746339790

Lin wrote:So much happening this year and it's only just March... NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 1127359041

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 2029512208 NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 3173298380 NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 1176082380 NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 2358690460 NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 1004216115 NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 1563849202

haha!   Let me ask you, Lilikoiluv, are you a tiny bit excited?  :big grin   (Love your generous use of enthusiastic emoticons!)

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From DarrenCrissArmy:

Is this just another cute family pic, or is it a clue?? confused 

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_ombegiKjzs1ubd9qxo1_1280
Chuck, Darren, and fam via Chuck’s IG Stories.
instagram.com/charlescriss
viaDarrenCrissArmy

From dailydarrennews:

Someone has really put a lot of time and effort to figure out the clues. Thank you (since I suck at this).

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_ombgf7xrva1uetdyxo1_1280
All 10 Snapchat filters from “Computer Games”’ puzzle put together by onlyyassii

Ok, I'm not sure if this is right, but I'll follow her red lines:

People say don't let your emotions control you

Well how can that be
Without them I never could know you

When you're running wild

With a feeling like this
Can't get any better

You can lose your mind

But you better keep our bodies close together

Well I wanna feel, and I wanna see

We can work it out.
Will ya wait for me

I got your back,
Are you on your feet

We can work it out.
Will ya dance with me

Every single night

Live it up every single night
Help me live it up every single night

Everything gonna be alright
If we live it up every single night.

Aubrey (@imchrisdaily on Twitter) won one of these Google Hangouts.

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_ombo27bZsV1uetdyxo1_1280

Soooo…. [see-no-evil monkey emoji] [goofy emoji] Thanks @DarrenCriss and @Chuck_Criss for talking to us! Made my entire life pretty much. @weplaycomputers

She added this, about why Darren hasn't done much music since the Listen Up tour:

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) 06rp35k

X

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for posting about @imchrisdaily winning a Google Hangout with Darren, DaisiesAndLilies.   And thanks so much for posting that screenshot of her additional comments.   I love reading these kind of things, so I appreciate your taking the time and effort to go through her Twitter page to see what else she posted about her discussion with Darren and Chuck. 

I saw something that someone had posted in reply to her, where he  said he was sad he will not be able to hear some of Darren's old music (he also said he was happy that Darren released "Not Alone"), but that he was glad that he will be hearing Darren's new music.  I think that describes very well how I feel too (and I also am very happy he released "Not Alone").  I understand Darren and Chuck's desire to move onto new music.  I'm sure they both have changed over the years as songwriters and musicians, and maybe some of their older songs no longer really reflect who they are as music artists.

BTW, DaisiesAndLilies, did you ever listen to any songs by Freelance Whales?  If so, how would you describe their music?

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Just 3 more days (March 8, 2017)  until Darren and Chuck's new band launches their new music in NYC!

Can't wait to hear from those fans who were fortunate enough to attend!

A chance to win tickets to his release party:

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omcfiv8RtR1uetdyxo1_500
@TodayTix:Want to be the first to hear @darrencriss’ album? Enter our lottery to win $15 tickets to his release party! Enter here

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omcowjE23p1uetdyxo1_500

[HQ] Computer Games

Thank you to those fans who figured out the lyrics to that song.  applause There was no way I would have been able to figure it out.
NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omd0vsmqu71uetdyxo1_500
Via Darren and Computer Games’ Instagram Stories - March 5, 2017

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Poor Darren.  : it's gonna be ok (I'm guessing at the iHeart Radio Music Awards-3/5/17)

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omdst4f4d41uetdyxo1_500
darrencriss: And ppl asked us all day why we called ourselves Computer Games @weplaycomputers …

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Yea!   We get a short preview of "Every Single Night" single from Darren and Chuck's EP Lost Boys Life!   clapping hands

From dailydarrennews:

Every Single Night [Lost Boys Life]
Computer Games
Short preview of Computer Games’ first single “Every Single Night” [via the Musical.ly app]
March 06 2017
via dailydarrennews
Definitely a catchy melody, music to dance by and to sing along to the whole day!   oh yeah dance!  celebration dance!    Need to hear more!

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omeupvyL8Y1uetdyxo1_500
@weplaycomputers: You might want to check out the featured songs on @musicallyapp for a little surprise. #EverySingleNight
March 06 2017
via dailydarrennews

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_ometnfufKk1uetdyxo1_500
March 06 2017

So this Wednesday (March 8, 2017) is Darren and Chuck's release party for Computer Games' music!

Wonder when we can buy their songs or EP on iTunes?   Hopefully this week.   :fingers crossed   I will be waiting to snatch up your music, Darren!   I can't wait!!

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I haven't had a chance to go to Musical.ly.

From dailydarrennews:

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omewjkA5Nn1uetdyxo1_500

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I think the preview is promising oh yeah dance!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Another audio of that preview of "Every Single Night" single from Computer Games' EP.  :happy face

From Darren Criss Army:

# Repost  @weplaycomputers Help us live it up #EverySingleNight http://ift.tt/2mQ3cC3
via DarrenCrissArmy

So nice of Mason Trueblood (Season 6 Warblers) to show his support.  :happy face

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omeycmZ9oV1ubd9qxo1_1280

Darren is visiting some media today.  I'm guessing he's talking about both Computer Games' music launch concert tomorrow, as well as talking about his role as the Music Meister on The Flash and Supergirl, and maybe about Versace:  American Crime Story.  I hope he has a date for the release of the EP and also has an update on his film, Smitten!    :fingers crossed

From Darren Criss Army:

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omgkopA3oW1ubd9qxo1_1280
Darren and Chuck on Teen Vogues IG Live 3/7/17
via DarrenCrissArmy

From dailydarrennews:

It looks like Darren is tentatively scheduled to be on Conan.  :happy face  I remember that Darren holds Conan in high esteem, so I'm glad he is going to be on his show. 

Headline Planet wrote:
Aubrey Plaza, Darren Criss, Old 97's Listed for March 14 "Conan"

3/7/17
Tentative listings say to expect Aubrey Plaza, Darren Criss and Old 97's on the March 14 "Conan."

Aubrey Plaza and Darren Criss are headed back to “Conan.”

Per listings issued to television providers, Plaza and Criss will appear as interview guests on the March 14 edition of TBS’ late-night talk show.

[. . . ]

Like all talk show listings, “Conan” lineups are subject to change. Headline Planet will provide an update in the event Plaza, Criss or Old 97’s are moved from the 3/14 show.

Anyone interested in 2 tickets to the Computer Games release party/concert at the Mercury Lounge in NYC tomorrow (Wednesday March 8, 2017)?
slayediest: wrote:
slayediest:

So it turns out I have 2 extra tickets for the Criss Bros’ Computer Games show at Mercury Lounge tomorrow night. Face value (which with fees, etc comes to ~$21). Please message me through tumblr if you’re interested.  Thanks!
(I’m at work, so I’ll get back to folks as soon as I can.)

Darren at People Magazine:
NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omgsxfrdwR1uetdyxo1_500
amanda_rosen It’s not everyday that the 8th floor kitchen has goldfish AND Darren Criss. :heart eyes    #lifeattime #peoplemagazine

Darren at Refinery 29:
NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omgsv5PwNs1uetdyxo1_500
kathrynfiona when I tried to post this with my preferred amount of exclamation points Instagram marked it as spam so

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

Oooooh.   How wonderful!

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_omh5qfGgPr1ubd9qxo1_1280

Darren updated his Twitter bio 3/7/17
via DarrenCrissArmy

Darren and Chuck's EP is coming soon!   This is not a test!  Repeat:  This is NOT a test!   It's happening!   I'm so happy to hear this!!! excited :very happy excited

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

This sounds like another one of their new songs on Lost Boys Life.

NFLSundayTicket - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) Tumblr_inline_omgqnjJnaD1qb1ksj_500

via mypatronusismalec

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 14]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum