Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 14]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

This is great of na-page to do this.  She organized the different videos posted by different folks (each circle following a song title represents a video posted by a different party)

na-page wrote:na-page:

COMPUTER GAMES-TERAGRAM BALLROOM LIVE VIDEOS- JUNE 4, 2017.

・What a Feeling ooo
・We Like It o
・Lost Boys Life oo
・Granger Danger ooo
・Foolish Thing oo
・Going Nowhere oo
・Preaching The End Of The World /Chris Cornell cover ooo
・The day the dance is over ooo
・Damage oo
・Locatoin oo
・Same Old Situation o
・Every Single Night ooo
via Darren Criss Army

Note:  In an above post, I posted two videos by josswhedonismyhero.  He added a video of "Foolish Thing," which I added to my post above.  I posted a bunch of videos by theytouchmyheart.  She added a new video, which had some dialog by Darren and the beginning of "Every Single Night," which I added to my above post.

One of Darren's new songs, "Goin Nowhere."  It's my favorite songs of his new songs!  Just a gorgeous song.  Beautifully emotional performance by Darren.  Three videos of "Goin Nowhere," by amaandaplease, andreeswift and Kim Pe.   

The audio of this vido of "Goin Nowhere" is very clear.

amaandaplease

Another video with clear audio of "Goin Nowhere."

andreeswift:
  My favorite song of the night :heart eyes

Going Nowhere

via DarrenCrissArmy

Another good video of "Goin Nowhere."

Kim Pe

This is not Darren's song.  It is a cover of Chris Cornell's "Preaching the End of the World."  But he did a gorgeously moving rendition of this beautiful song. 

typegirl24

It's fun to see the crowd dancing along to "Every Single Night" in this video. :happy face

yanks02:
Every Single Night - Computer Games - Teragram Ballroom - June 4, 2017
My awesome camera ran out of memory space so have “Every Single Night” from my phone until I can upload the other videos from my camera tomorrow.
via DarrenCrissArmy

Other videos posted by Kim Pe:

"The Day the Dance is Over."

"Every Single Night."

"Granger Danger."

"Location," posted by Computer Games Street Team.

Computer Games Street Team

From dcriss-archive:

What a Feeling (cover) - Darren Criss - Computer Games - Teragram Ballroom - June 4, 2017

Computer Games & Darren Criss’ Full Show Playlist (June 4th, 2017) | X

via dcriss-archive

(Video Playlist posted by theytouchmyheart:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6r8jN3DWsgwPDQiC_LIuOhL6kC4jtdu4 )

Last edited by Poppy on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total

162happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Empty Teragram Ballroom, Los Angeles (June 4, 2017) Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:11 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

A few pics.

From dcriss-archive:

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or3lroG6O41wpi2k2o2_1280

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or3lroG6O41wpi2k2o6_1280
X|X

via dcriss-archive

Cute pic:
happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or339zSGQU1wpi2k2o1_1280
emmyyann: VERY HAPPY

via dcriss-archive

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or30c3Dpvh1wpi2k2o1_1280
X

via dcris-archive

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or2zobRv9D1wpi2k2o1_1280
Source

via dcriss-archive

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or2zmsZJvi1wpi2k2o5_1280
Source

via dcriss-archive

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or2yxoDIIX1wpi2k2o6_1280
X

via dcriss-archive

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or2xrivusd1wpi2k2o6_1280
X

dcriss-archive

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or2w57cawe1wpi2k2o2_1280

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or2w57cawe1wpi2k2o3_1280
X X

via dcriss-archive

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or2vo9Vh2O1wpi2k2o7_1280
 X

via dcriss-archive

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

163happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Empty Teragram Ballroom, Los Angeles (June 4, 2017) Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:09 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Teragram Ballroom, Los Angeles (June 4, 2017)

From Darren Criss Army:

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or5blmDAtL1ubd9qxo1_1280
Computer Games at Teragram Ballroom (6/4/17) via Chuck’s Instagram Story (Instagram.com/charlescriss) 6/6/17

A few things I didn't have a chance to post earlier (so much to sort through!):

From Darren Criss Army:

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or256vMhnm1ubd9qxo1_1280

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or2rrmN4oF1ubd9qxo1_1280

Very nice black and white pic.  :happy face
happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or30zqsfU41ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost niaimanii

thank you for the good ol days they’re happening right now (amanda ) http://ift.tt/2sJqPes

via DarrenCrissArmy

Clear audio:

imjustfuckingdown:
   Darren Criss at the Teragram Ballroom on June 4, 2017

Foolish Thing

via DarrenCrissArmy

From dcriss-archive:

Nice pic!
happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or5rwkLITf1wpi2k2o1_1280
genevawilhelm: If you can’t tell my hobbies include taking pictures of Darren Criss.

via dcriss-archive

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or4uscuMWM1wpi2k2o1_1280

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or4uscuMWM1wpi2k2o4_1280
X|X

via dcriss-archive

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or4sarjLgf1wpi2k2o5_1280

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or4sarjLgf1wpi2k2o7_1280
X|X

via dcriss-archive

Really nice close-ups!
happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or4tnlJMiM1wpi2k2o4_1280

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or4tnlJMiM1wpi2k2o5_1280

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or4tnlJMiM1wpi2k2o6_1280

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or4tnlJMiM1wpi2k2o7_1280

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or4tnlJMiM1wpi2k2o8_1280

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or4tnlJMiM1wpi2k2o10_1280
X

via dcriss-archive

Note:  Some of these close-up pics came from her facebook.  Go to Nicole Wiseman's Facebook page to see more photos:  https://www.facebook.com/pg/NicoleWisemanPhoto/photos/

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or4fhe8TqK1wpi2k2o3_1280
X

via dcriss-archive

dcriss-archive put together a  playlist from the concert!  :happy face
happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or4k8eHdMR1wpi2k2o1_1280
COMPUTER GAMES
Damage | ● ○ ● ○ ●
Every Single Night | ● ○ ● ○ ● ○
Location | ● ○ ● ○ ●
Lost Boys Life | ● ○ ● ○ ●
Same Old Situation | ● ○ ●
We Like It | ● ○ ●
What A Feeling (Cover) | ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

DARREN CRISS
Day The Dance Was Over | ● ○ ● ○ ●
Foolish Thing Of Mine | ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ●
Going Nowhere | ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○
Granger Danger | ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ●
Preaching the End of the World (Cover) | ● ○ ● ○
*All songs are on a YouTube playlist. If more get uploaded they will be added to the list on YouTube and here.

via dcriss-archive

Short video with very clear audio:

falloutgleee:
   Computer Games at the Teragram Ballroom 6.4.17

via dcriss-archive

Nice little review of the concert:
yanks02 wrote:yanks02:

Okay while the other videos are loading I’ll write up my recap of the show last night:

During the filming, they asked for some of us standing at the back to go upstairs to give the shot a feeling of having more people, so my girlfriend and I boogied up there so we could sit down lol. We were standing up and cheering for the soot and then they took a break, so we wandered to a nice leather bench and got comfortable. We watched them shooting the GA crowd a couple of times and then the shoot was over and every one started wandering back downstairs. April and I decided to see if we could blend in upstairs so we wouldn’t have to go down to the GA area. Eventually some more people showed up, two girls who said they were friends with Darren’s hair stylist and another girl who was friends was Ricky, lucikly the show started before they ask me who I was connected to haha.

Right when the show started, some crew moved a camera to right next to me and I thought I was going to have to move but they were like “no you can stay, we just have to film one of the songs” and then Mia walked up and was looking at the camera and I again asked if we needed to get out of the way (we were sitting on the leather bench) and she said that we were good but asked if she could squeeze in next to us. (Um yes. That answer is always yes.) So basically I had MIa next to me and singing and bumping shoulders with me as we sort of bopped along to the music, which is why those first two videos are so shaky. April said she greatly admired my restraint LOL.

They filmed Lost Boys Life and it was cool to see the way it looked on the video as they filmed different angles. Then Mia and co. packed up and I could breathe again.WHEW that woman, y’all. *shudders*

I really enjoyed the new songs, although I didn’t quite like the remix of Picture Perfect Girl. Didn’t like it the first time, don’t like it the second time. I loved hearing Granger Danger again, and to top it off Joey and Lauren were standing a few feet away from me during that song. Surreal! I enjoyed the Chris Cornell cover, he sounded really good on that. It was fun to see Darren and Chuck’s interaction and then they played my favorite Freelance Whales song, Location.

Overall a very enjoyable show. Super happy we snuck into the VIP area, it was lovely to snuggle with April and listen to Darren singing! April didn’t hate it, so that’s good! She’s definitely a trooper haha. We had a fun birthday weekend for sure!
via dcriss-archive

This audio on an instagram was very clear ("Damage").  Sounds like a fun and quirky song!  :amused   https://www.instagram.com/p/BU-7rPOhYhY/?taken-by=nicwise

"Lost Boys Life" Video bts!  :happy face
happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or58v3Pi691wpi2k2o1_400

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or58v3Pi691wpi2k2o2_400
BTS photos of the making of Lost Boys Life music Video | X X

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or5129Lj1w1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Mia Swier’s Snapchat (June 6, 2017)

lucy8675309 wrote:
lucy8675309:
Watching the video shoot was fun. I definitely won’t be in it, but that’s a good thing. I am consistently surprised by how cute everyone is in person. Gaten had eyeliner on, chuck was wearing Mia’s hat, and Mia was directing. Mama and papa criss are watching from the balcony. And some red capris and a tank top was worn by a certain someone.
via dcriss-archive

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

My favorite song: "Goin Nowhere."  heart heart heart  Love the beautiful tone of Darren's voice. 

superslothsavesthegalaxy (aka Katie Joyce):
  “Going Nowhere” Computer Games at the Teragram Ballroom.

"Location."  (Freelance Whales song)

superslothsavesthegalaxy
   “Places” at the Teragram Ballroom

"The Day the Dance is Over."  He sounds really good.  :happy face

superslothsavesthegalaxy:
   “Day That the Dance is Over” at the Teragram Ballroom

"Foolish Thing."

“Foolish Thing” Darren Criss & Computer Games at the Teragram Ballroom.

"Granger Danger."

https://youtu.be/XFTMmt_IEnU
   “Granger Danger”

"Every Single Night."

“Every Single Night” by Computer Games at the Teragram Ballroom.

Last edited by Poppy on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

This was really nice.  Love how supportive Billboard is!  :love 

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or585zpZcf1wpi2k2o1_1280

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or585zpZcf1wpi2k2o2_1280

June 5, 2017
charlescriss: much love @billboard thanks for rooting for us! @weplaycomputers

Please visit Billboard site to give them clicks!  :happy face

Link to Billboard:  http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7816683/best-songs-2017-list-so-far

And: 
happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or57y4xmW11wpi2k2o1_540

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or57y4xmW11wpi2k2o2_540

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or57y4xmW11wpi2k2o3_540

Link

Twitter Link:  https://twitter.com/YearTwoThousand/status/872172202384281600

Note:
Y2K was founded in 2K14 in Los Angeles by Jason Lester and Severiano Martinez to bring future-forward material to the public through short and long form media content.  Our works deal specifically with emerging technologies, science fiction, social configurations, and trends at the cusp of the zeitgeist.

So I guess they did the new video for "Every Single Night."

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

A bunch of more videos of the concert! 

-POSTED BY NICOLE WISEMAN:

I love the close-ups of Nicole's videos, and the clear audio of her videos.

My favorite song, "Going Nowhere."  Darren said this is a really pretty song, that he's been sitting on for years and years.  So glad he released it!  I adore this song.  His tone is beautiful, the emotion is heartfelt, the lyrics are sad, and that melody wonderfully supports the emotion.   I swear I kept humming this song last night (such an ear worm!).   Love, love, love this song!

Nicole Wiseman

This is a gorgeous cover of Chris Cornell's "Preaching the End of the World."  I cried the first time I watched and listened to other videos of his singing this beautiful song.  I watched Nicole's wonderful close-up video today, and to my surprise, I cried again.  The emotion with which Darren colors the song is so palpable.  I found the performance to be heartbreaking.   Darren's voice just drips with sadness, alienation, just with so much emotion.

Nicole Wiseman

New song, "Foolish Thing."

Nicole Wiseman

An early song of Chuck and Darren, "Damage."  The audio is pretty clear.  I can make out most of the lyrics.  Such a fun and quirky song.  I actually want a studio version of this song.  :happy face   I think it would do well, commercially. It's so unique and another ear worm.  

Nicole Wiseman

This video posted by Nicole is a compilation of clips of the various songs sung at the concert.  They sang "Picture Perfect Girl."  I was surprised that was included, as I don't think it is a very strong song.   And it was a song he wrote when he was under contract with Columbia.

Nicole Wiseman

-POSTED BY AHMANDUHLOVE

I posted a video of "Going Nowhere" by Ahmanduhlove (also known as "amaandaplease") upstream.  She released more videos.   Clear audio and pretty close-up visuals.  :happy face

New song, "Going Nowhere."  Gorgeous song. 

ahmanduhlove

"The Day the Dance is Over."

ahmanduhlove

"Lost Boys Life."

ahmanduhlove

"Every Single Night."

ahmanduhlove

"Granger Danger."

ahmanduhlove

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Teragram Ballroom, Los Angeles (June 4, 2017).

From Darren Criss Army:

More videos, posted by typegirl24 and Johanna Walker.

-POSTED BY TYPEGIRL24

Her videos have clear audio and she has a lot of videos.  I like that some of her videos are a bit longer, so we get some dialogue before the song performance for some of her videos.  Her videos are pretty close up too.

"Going Nowhere." 

typegirl24

I like this video of Darren's cover of Chris Cornell's "Preaching the End of the World" because it is a longer video, so we get more dialogue about Darren's feelings about Chris Cornell.  :happy face

Cover of "Preaching the End of the World."

typegirl24

New song, "Foolish Thing."

typegirl24

"The Day the Dance is Over."  I wish people would not yell things at him when he starts the song.  It can be distracting when that happens.

typegirl24

Chuck and Darren's early song, "Damage."  I like the dialog before the singing.

typegirl24

"Lost  Boys Life."

typegirl24

"Location."  (I think this is a Freelance Whales song?)

typegirl24

"Every Single Night."

typegirl24

"Granger Danger."

typegirl24

Cover of "What a Feeling."

typegirl24

--POSTED BY JOHANNA WALKER (I didn't realize it, but Johanna is "yanks02" :happy face ):

"Foolish Thing."

Johanna Walker

"Lost Boys Life."

Johanna Walker

"We Like It."

Johanna Walker

Cover of "What a Feeling."  Nice close-up.  Fun to watch Darren and Chuck having so much fun.  :happy face

Johanna Walker

"Granger Danger."

Johanna Walker

168happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Empty Teragram Ballroom, Los Angeles (June 4, 2017) Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:43 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

It's nice of dcriss-archive and na-page to organize the songs for us. 

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or4k8eHdMR1wpi2k2o1_1280
dcriss-archive:

COMPUTER GAMES

Damage | ● ○ ● ○ ●

Location | ● ○ ● ○ ●

We Like It | ● ○ ●

DARREN CRISS

Day The Dance Was Over | ● ○ ● ○ ●

Foolish Thing Of Mine | ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

Going Nowhere | ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ●

Granger Danger | ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

*Picture Perfect Girl (Remix) | ●

*All songs are on a YouTube playlist. If more get uploaded they will be added to the list on YouTube and here.

*Since no one’s uploaded this song on YouTube I added a link to a clip posted on Twitter. As soon as anyone posts it on YouTube I’ll add it here and on the playlist on YT.

via dcriss-archive

Na-page did something similar, but I'm having trouble posting it.  Here is the link:   http://na-page.tumblr.com/post/161469779992/computer-games-teragram-ballroom-live-videos-and

na-page wrote:
na-page:

Computer Games - Teragram Ballroom Live Videos and more - June 4, 2017

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_inline_or6dfqN0Ff1s5la98_500

・What a Feeling o  o  o  o  o  o 

・We Like It o  o  o 

・Lost Boys Life o  o  o  o  o  o  o 

・Granger Danger o  o  o  o  o  o  o  o 

・Foolish Thing o  o  o  o  o  o  o  o  o 

・Going Nowhere o  o  o  o  o  o  o  o  o  o 

・Preaching The End Of The World /Chris Cornell cover o  o  o  o 

・The day the dance is over o  o  o  o  o  o 

・Damage o  o  o  o  o  o 

・Location o  o  o  o  o  o  o

・Same Old Situation   o  o  o 

・Every Single Night o  o  o  o  o  o  o  o  o 
via DarrenCrissArmy

Last edited by Poppy on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

If I have a good memory, Day the dance was over is supposed to be a Darren song. So, what about the new songs ? Darren songs or CG songs ? 

And is Darren's new EP still expected in 2017, before any release of a CG album ?

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

"The Day the Dance Was Over" was introduced by Darren as one of his songs during the Computer Games launch/release concert on March 8, 2017 in NYC.

Darren Criss wrote:“I think I’m gonna end it with a bonus song… this song, I’ve never played it before, live, ever. But this is a song that my brother and I wrote, and we wanted it to be a Computer Games song, but instead I decided to put it on my own singer-songwriter EP that will come out later this year.”
— Darren Criss [x] (via jenndesq)
(via i-and-my-annabel-lee)
March 8, 2017
dailydarrennews

Darren also tweeted this on April 28, 2017:
happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_op4t7oMn741ubd9qxo1_1280
(via DarrenCrissArmy)

So the "solo set" Darren mentioned that he was going to do at the Teragram Ballroom, consisted of performing "Going Nowhere" and "Foolish Thing" (both are new songs that we haven't heard before), "The Day the Dance was Over" (which we heard only once before, on March 8, 2017, at the Computer Games's release party/concert in NYC, along with "Granger Danger" from StarKid's A Very Potter Musical, and "Picture Perfect Girl" which we heard on the Listen Up tour in 2013 (when he was under contract with Columbia).

The Computer Games songs were the 3 songs that were on the Lost Boys Life EP ("Every Single Night," "Lost Boys Life," and "We Like It"). 

The last info we got from Darren was that he was going to release his solo album in 2017.  Not sure if he said anything about a release of new Computer Games music.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

na-page prepared some audios of the concert at the Teragram Ballroom in Los Angeles on June 4: na-page

Link:  http://na-page.tumblr.com/tagged/cg-la-show-audio

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_orama2OxeO1wpi2k2o1_1280
DarrenCriss: If you guys think this photo is cool, @Chuck_Criss and I are looking off at something way cooler. What do you think it is?

June 9, 2017

What could it be?  confused 

I'm glad Computer Games thanked Billboard for their support!
happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or99xpmp5N1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Computer Games Instagram Story (June 8th, 2017)

"Picture Perfect Girl."

Darren Criss - Picture Perfect Girl (June 4th, 2017) | Periscope Source

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or8d7aunTW1wpi2k2o1_540

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_or8d7aunTW1wpi2k2o2_540

At the AIDS Walk-NY.

Computer Games full set at the AIDS Walk New York 2017 from the Post-Walk Show!

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Poppy wrote:
happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_orama2OxeO1wpi2k2o1_1280
DarrenCriss: If you guys think this photo is cool, @Chuck_Criss and I are looking off at something way cooler. What do you think it is?

June 9, 2017

What could it be?  confused 

Maybe an UFO :amused

Thank you for your answer. It seems I've missed the part when Darren says GN and FT are his own songs.

These songs sound pretty good on stage but, as I've said before, in terms of production, CG's music is more my style than what Darren has done on his first EP and the CG interviews gave me the impression that Chuck was behind that style change. But, even without Chuck, I may love the studio versions of these songs. Wait and see :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Jeremy wrote:Maybe an UFO happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 3295213406

ha!  You're so funny,  Jeremy.  :big grin 

You're welcome, Jeremy.  :happy face  It's hard to keep up with Darren's activities.  He's always on the go! 

Yes, we'll  have to wait and see how Darren's ballads sound after they've been produced.  I like Darren's new songs, especially "Going Nowhere."   I remember you mentioned you like 80s music, so I can understand why you like the songs from Computer Games.  Hopefully, Computer Games will release some new music soon too.  I also am interested in seeing what music results from the Criss brothers' musical partnership, given their different styles.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_orftxr24FK1ubd9qxo1_500

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_orftxr24FK1ubd9qxo2_1280

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_orftxr24FK1ubd9qxo3_1280

Computer Games is kicking off Round 2 in first place! Visit macysrisingstar.iheartradio.com to vote for them to open the iHeartRadio Music Festival!

From dcriss-archive:

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_org7c91ssY1wpi2k2o1_1280
weplaycomputers: Thank you so much for voting us into the Top 5 @iheartradio #RisingStar. Vote until July 2 to make us this year’s rising star!

June 12, 2017

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I listen to this station!  I heard an announcement about the iHeartRadio Rising Star contest too.  :happy face

charlescriss: radio games  music note music note thanks @alt987fm !!

via dcriss-archive

BTS @weplaycomputers AWESOME vid #EverySingleNight !! Via (computergames) SC 6/13/17 http://ift.tt/2rfg8A6

via DarrenCrissArmy

Playlist for the concert at the Teragram Ballroom in Los Angeles (June 4, 2017): :happy face
dcriss-archive:

COMPUTER GAMES

Damage | ● ○ ● ○ ●

Location | ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

We Like It | ● ○ ● ○

DARREN CRISS

Day The Dance Was Over | ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

Foolish Thing Of Mine | ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

Going Nowhere | ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ●

Granger Danger | ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

✦Picture Perfect Girl (Remix) | ● ○

✦First link goes to a clip posted on Twitter.

☆Updated - June 12, 2017
via dcriss-archive

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

This is a nice surprise for east coasters:

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_ork38dw1Ps1wpi2k2o1_1280

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_orjjgcGi4K1wpi2k2o1_1280
weplaycomputers: NYC! We’re performing at @macys this Saturday! Come join us and the first 100 people to pick up wristbands starting at 10am will join an exclusive meet and greet.

And Darren is a presenter at the Much Music Video Awards (June 18).

From Darren Criss Army:

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_orjigxydkF1ubd9qxo1_1280

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_orjigxydkF1ubd9qxo2_1280
http://MUCH.com/MMVA

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_ornl5wi2w11wpi2k2o1_1280
darrencriss: Now everybody FREEZE. #EverySingleNight @weplaycomputers

June 16, 2017

via dcriss-archive

178happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Empty Macy's in NYC concert (June 17, 2017) Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:00 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Concert at Macy's in NYC (June 17, 2017)

From dcriss-archive:

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_oroz55seYe1wpi2k2o1_1280
Source

Note:  I thought all 5 top contenders in Macy's iHeartRadio Rising Star contest performed on June 17 at Macy's in NYC.  I guess 3 of the music artists--Caroline Jones, Spencer Sutherland and our Computer Games --performed that Saturday.

Via Computer Games’ Instagram Story (June 17th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

They sound good together :love

via dcriss-archive

This is funny.  Darren's reaction.  :laughing

via dcriss-archive

Cute pic.  Brotherly love. heart
happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_orpzxnB5Mz1wpi2k2o7_1280
X

via dcriss-archive

From DarrenCrissArmy:

Computer Games’ Full Set at Macy’s 6/17/17

In that video of the concert at Macy's in NYC, I liked that Darren complimented both Spencer  Sutherland and Caroline Jones.  That was a nice touch.  I love how generous and supportive he is of his fellow artists.  I also really enjoy his casual banter with the audience, very warm and welcoming.  It also was nice that he did a shout out to Eleni's birthday. 

Darren sounded pretty good at the beginning of the cover of "What a Feeling," although he sounded a bit shaky/quavering during parts of this song.  Maybe he needed to warm up a bit more?  He sounded good on the Computer Games songs.  I especially thought he did very well on "Lost Boys Life."

Nice pic!
happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_orq44kYBQr1ubd9qxo1_1280
Computer Games filming an interview after the Rising Star show at Macy’s 6/17/17

via DarrenCrissArmy

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_orro3p5YUj1wpi2k2o1_400

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_orro3p5YUj1wpi2k2o2_400
Via Chuck’s Instagram Story (June 18th, 2017)

A few bts pics for the "Every Single Night" video.
happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_orrnln5HqP1wpi2k2o1_1280

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_orrnln5HqP1wpi2k2o2_1280

happyholidays - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 9 Tumblr_orrnln5HqP1wpi2k2o4_1280
weplaycomputers: Player 1 and Player 2 can’t think of a time they’ve had more fun than shooting the#EverySingleNight video together.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

VOTE FOR COMPUTER GAMES in Macy's iHeartRadio Rising Star Contest!!

From dcriss-archive:

iHeartRadio: Vote for @Macys @iHeartRadio #RisingStar to enter to win a trip to the #iHeartFestival! iheartradio.com/risingstar

via dcriss-archive

IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER!!

TWEETING PARTY DATES FOR A BIG TIME PUSH to get more votes for Computer Games:

Sunday, June 25

and

Sunday, July 2

At 12 pm, and again at 7 pm in YOUR time zone

This is something to keep in mind:
Anon wrote:Anonymous asked:

Hi there! Can you please let people know that the ranking for the iHeart Rising Star contest is completely random - I contacted iHeart directly and they confirmed. So we may be in first, but we just as well may not. We really need to get voting, as our largest competition has people who have 75, 80, 100+ Google accounts that they are voting from, and are super persistent. I hope you can help spread the word, as I think we can win this thing, but we need everyone to help! Thank-you!! :happy face
dcriss-archive wrote:Of course!!
Also here’s a Voting Guide by @computergamesst and just in case here you can learn about the twitter limits.
No everyone go and VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!

What?  The competition's fans have 75 + Google accounts?  That is crazy!

Last edited by Poppy on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum