Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 14]

Of course Darren decides to release music when I was out of the freaking country with unstable wifi! I got the notification from his Twitter account, and was able to buy it, but the connection was so wonky that I couldn't download the EP until I got back to the states. Luckily I was going home the next day.

I love it so much. My absolute favorite is Lost Boys Life. I was surprised it doesn't appear that Chuck is doing any singing, but hoping that's only because Darren is acting as the face of the group for now since he's more famous and once the group takes off more, Chuck can sing too. The indie route suits him much better. While I did like the new songs on the Listen Up tour, they didn't feel as "Darren like" as the songs on Human and this new EP. Speaking of Human, I don't think Darren really thinks it was crappy. He likes to be self deprecating and the production wasn't great. The songs themselves are great and still hold up to this day.

In this Youtube/Instagram/Snapchat heavy world I think we are going to see more and more artists choosing to be independent and having success with it. I'm excited for all this promo he's doing! I need to still catch up with all the videos. Looking forward to his new multiple TV roles coming up too. Looks like he's going to be very busy this year.

BTW, I actually am not surprised the album peaked high on Itunes. I think Darren has a VERY loyal fanbase, due to the fact that he's so great with his fans. I also noticed a month or so ago that despite not having any "huge" projects announced yet, that his followers were increasing and now he's almost at 2 million.

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I like the four songs, especially Every single night. It's "layered" (I quote Darren) and it's what I like. As I've said before, I'm not a big fan of the music arrangements on his former EP. 

I love the lyrics video. I'm younger than Darren but I love the graphics of old video games. I also love the fact there's a link between the music style and the visuals. The whole thing is pretty coherent.

I've read/watched the interviews and I particularly like the story behind We like it. Btw, I didn't know Darren didn't like Human that much. Maybe it's another thing I've missed :amused

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Tash! 
Tash wrote:Of course Darren decides to release music when I was out of the freaking country with unstable wifi! I got the notification from his Twitter account, and was able to buy it, but the connection was so wonky that I couldn't download the EP until I got back to the states. Luckily I was going home the next day.
ha!  I'm glad you got back to the U.S. so that you could play the EP.   That must had been frustrating!

I'm so glad that you love the Lost Boys Life EP, Tash!  heart   

Yes, I think part of the reason why Darren is taking the lead on the vocals is because he is the most well-known.  Hopefully like you said, after the band becomes more well known, Chuck will sing lead too.   :happy face

I always felt that Darren was more of an Indie kid than a pop performer, based on his music on  Human, and based on all the Indie bands he loves that he tweets his support for (although he also tweets about the big pop names too).   I agree that the music of Lost Boys Life just seems more in line with Darren.  However, two songs from the Listen Up tour that really did seem more Indie than pop, were "I Don't Mind" and "Once Upon a Time."  I loved both songs, especially "Once Upon a Time." 

Yes, I think I misinterpreted what Darren said about Human.   In the Teen Vogue article, Darren clarified that he felt Human was not well-recorded/produced well.   I love that Chuck said in that interview that the Human EP is a lot better than Darren gives himself credit for.   I hold a great deal of affection for that little EP, and its songs.  I agree, they hold up to this day, nice lyrics, great melodies, and of course, Darren's lovely voice.  I remember when I first bought the EP and started playing it at home, my husband commented that Darren has an interesting voice.  :happy face

Tash wrote:
In this Youtube/Instagram/Snapchat heavy world I think we are going to see more and more artists choosing to be independent and having success with it. I'm excited for all this promo he's doing! I need to still catch up with all the videos.
Completely agree with this, Tash, and I think it's a wonderful thing.  It will encourage smaller artists to release their music, without depending on and being tied to a record label, with which they may have artistic differences.  And the terms of these contracts with record labels can be very long, so if a music artist and a record label differ on the musical direction of an album, that artist will be stuck with the label for a long time, possibly stuck in limbo (in Cal, I believe contracts with record labels can be as long as 7 years). 

Tash wrote:
BTW, I actually am not surprised the album peaked high on Itunes. I think Darren has a VERY loyal fanbase, due to the fact that he's so great with his fans. I also noticed a month or so ago that despite not having any "huge" projects announced yet, that his followers were increasing and now he's almost at 2 million.

I know that many fans truly appreciate how kind and giving with his time Darren is with them.  His kindness is a large part of why I adore him and will remain a fan.  heart heart heart

Thanks for the info about his Twitter followers, Tash.  :happy face

Jeremy wrote:I like the four songs, especially Every single night. It's "layered" (I quote Darren) and it's what I like.

I was guessing "Every Single Night" would be your favorite of the EP songs, Jeremy.  I think you had mentioned before that you like 80s music, and that song definitely has an 80s feel (Lionel Richie, Miami Sound Machine).

Jeremy wrote:I love the lyrics video. I'm younger than Darren but I love the graphics of old video games. I also love the fact there's a link between the music style and the visuals. The whole thing is pretty coherent.

Yes, I thought that was pretty cool too.

About Human, I think it's more that Daren felt the EP wasn't produced as well as it could have been.  I believe Darren and his friend (Chris Lorentz?) recorded the songs in one of their bedrooms.  Lilikoiluv told me the story (but of course, I forgot the details  Razz ).  To me, the production is not as important as the lyrics, melodies, and the vocals, including the emotion expressed by Darren in his vocals.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

So some industrious fans of Darren discovered that you could request "Every Single Night" on many radio stations.  I agree with Vicasaurus that Elvis Duran most likely helped place the song on the stations' playlist.  Elvis is such a fantastic friend of Darren! 

From dailydarrennews:

Vicasaurus wrote:So I was doing radio requests for another fandom I'm in on Mediabase and I just got so excited cuz Every Single Night is available to request at a lot of stations. I think iHeart Radio may have added it to their stations playlists, so if fans want they can maybe try requesting it on their local radio stations! It's pretty awesome for them to get added as indie artists, bless Elvis Duran lol

dailydarrennews: wrote:dailydarrennews:

Hey there! Thanks for the heads up! 

Will publish this so people know and hopefully request “Every Single Night”.

Edit:

@computergamesst put together a list of radio stations and their contact info where you could request “Every Single Night”. 

They point out to not be “obnoxious about it, we want the stations to like us!” 

Feel free to help Computer Games get played on the radio!
March 10 2017   (Source)

This is a great idea!  I will be calling some of the Los Angeles stations.  Cross fingers!

Aw, nice  pic from iHeartRadio-- Kwprime seemed impressed that Darren remembered @ericd14 from 2 years ago!  Darren always does try to remember his fans.  :happy face

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_ommfkbnChD1uetdyxo1_1280
Kwprime: .@DarrenCriss remembered @ericd14 from two years ago  (@weplaycomputers)

Aw, this is great!
music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omm8m7O8hI1uetdyxo1_500

fallenjunkie:
Via James G. Morales’ Instagram Story (March 10th, 2017)
dailydarrennews

Thanks dailydarrennews for identifying Chris Lorentz and Clark Baxstresser who are performing with Darren and Chuck at iHeartRadio. 

This is cute.   He's really focused.

fallenjunkie:
   Via Mateo Morales’ Instagram Story (March 10th, 2017)
dailydarrennews

Via Ricky and Darren’s Instagram Stories - March 10, 2017
dailydarrennews

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omm4mhTZeV1uetdyxo1_1280
Via Ricky’s Instagram Story - March 10, 2017
dailydarrennews

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omm0czkTMc1uetdyxo1_1280
alexfaithcameron #ComputerGames w @darrencriss #DarrenCriss so #fun #Glee #iheartradio #nyc

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_ommq1mL8rX1ubd9qxo1_1280

# Repost @weplaycomputers

http://ift.tt/2mvGduZ
DarrenCrissArmy

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_ommaekhMI61ubd9qxo1_500  music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_ommaekhMI61ubd9qxo2_500
Every Single Night on New Music Friday on Spotify via Darren’s IG Story (Instagram.com/darrencriss) 3/10/17
DarrenCrissArmy

iHeartRadio:

Via iHeartRadio Snapchat 3/10/17
DarrenCrissArmy

Darren at iHeartRadio via Computer Games’ IG Story (Instagram.com/weplaycomputers) 3/10/17
DarrenCrissArmy

# Repost mrissam    #rockerrick feeling like a teenage dream. Not quite as much swag as the OG. #computergames #darrencriss http://ift.tt/2mp9J3U

DarrenCrissArmy

I like how much fun they have together.  :happy face
MTV:

Computer Games’ Sleepytime Tips via MTV’s Snapchat Discover 3/10/17
DarrenCrissArmy

This is from the Refinery 29 interview:

Darren plays Would You Rather at Refinery29 via IG Story 3/9/17 (instagram.com/refinery29)
DarrenCrissArmy

Last edited by Poppy on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omn7mkJgvs1uetdyxo1_500

March 11 2017

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omn7lqrSoy1uetdyxo1_500
March 11 2017

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_ommb1x3HzC1uetdyxo1_500

Link
March 10 2017

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omklp4SBOP1uetdyxo1_500
Via Ashley Weston’s Instagram Story - March 9, 2017
March 09 2017

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omkllq3oZv1uetdyxo1_500
March 09 2017

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omkjn8ei2g1qbool4o1_500

mypatronusismalec:
  Via Mia’s snapchat (March 9th, 2017)

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omkbi7E9ed1uetdyxo1_500
Link
March 09 2017

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omjao1cMeB1qeegj9o1_500
fallenjunkie:
  Via Charlene Kaye’s Instagram Story (March 8th, 2017)
March 09 2017   (Source)

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omjxnnZTAP1uetdyxo1_500
March 09 2017

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omipsjHhWO1uetdyxo1_500
@broadwaycom: Living our Best @DarrenCriss fangirl lives
March 08 2017

From DarrenCrissArmy:

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omiqggerSm1ubd9qxo1_1280

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omiqggerSm1ubd9qxo2_1280

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omj5i1hfqo1ubd9qxo1_1280

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omilg6zYx11ubd9qxo1_1280

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omilg6zYx11ubd9qxo2_1280

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

"Every Single Night" is on the "Indie Pop Playlist" on @Spotify.  applause

From Darren Criss Army:
music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omo60kGpkl1ubd9qxo1_1280

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omo60kGpkl1ubd9qxo2_500
DarrenCrissArmy

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omoaafZz8r1ubd9qxo1_500  music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omoaafZz8r1ubd9qxo2_500
Every Single Night on Spotify’s Indie Pop playlist via Computer Games’ IG Story (Instagram.com/weplaycomputers) & Chuck’s IG Story 3/11/17 (Instagram.com/charlescriss)

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

# Repost  @weplaycomputers practicing vocals with @talkfine and @zachjonesmusic  http://ift.tt/2mXhTCZ

DarrenCrissArmy

This is so nice of Curt Mega!  :happy face
music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omqeuaFbSf1ubd9qxo1_1280

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

Computer Games on iHeartRadio’s Snapchat Discover 3/12/17

Some cute fan art:
music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omq1ggzy9O1ubd9qxo1_500 music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omq1ggzy9O1ubd9qxo2_500
Computer Games fan art via Instagram Stories (Instagram.com/weplaycomputers) 3/12/17
DarrenCrissArmy

I know the one on the left says sunshunes.  Not sure about the one of the right.

haha.  Did Chuck do these?
music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omo9qlT1Wq1ubd9qxo1_500

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omo9qlT1Wq1ubd9qxo2_500
Chuck showing off Computer Games’ awesome tee on Snapchat (weplaycomputers) 3/11/17

And this too?  :amused
music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_ompkt0lbbU1ubd9qxo1_1280
From Computer Games’ Snapchat (weplaycomputers) 3/12/17

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I like the fan art :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Please show your support.  :happy face

A Special Message From Darren Criss About COMPUTER GAMES!
March 13 2017

haha.  #SaveChuck
music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omrp9nHzNd1uetdyxo1_500

link to Computer Games’ tweet
Link to buy T-shirt/CD bundle:   http://weplaycomputers.co/MerchBundle

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omroiudt4F1uetdyxo1_1280
via Computer Games’ newsletter on March 13th, 2017
dailydarrennews

From Darren Criss Army:

This is cool!  applause

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_oms5yaFfvy1ubd9qxo1_500

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_oms5yaFfvy1ubd9qxo2_500
Via Chuck’s IG Story (Instagram.com/charlescriss) 3/13/17
DarrenCrissArmy

Aw, this is nice of Darren.  :happy face
music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omrx3tSHaF1ubd9qxo1_1280
Darren has been sharing his thanks to fans around the world on Facebook, visible only to folks in each country. USA was up today (March 13).
Darren Criss Army

Darren and Chuck would like us to buy some shirts.  I'm guessing since their songs were available on iTunes, that some people opted not to buy the CD that comes with their shirts (I bought the shirt/CD combo, but speaking only for myself, I have to say as one of Darren's older fans, it's a little awkward for me to wear shirts with teenagers' or kids' photos on it--even if they are cute--I very much prefer to wear shirts with art work or a design/emblem on them :talking ).  Haha.  Hashtag #SaveChuck:amused

# Repost   @weplaycomputers Our exclusive bundle is available for two weeks only. Come rock it with us! (Link in bio) http://ift.tt/2mT3VSi
Link to buy T-shirt/CD bundle:  http://weplaycomputers.co/MerchBundle

Chuck's dry sense of humor.  :amused   I like how much Darren enjoys his brother's sense of humor.

Computer Games’ Sleepytime Tips via MTV’s Snapchat Discover 3/10/17

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

This is so cool that Billboard included Computer Games' "Every Single Night" on their list!  thumbs up 

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omtrn6LmtD1ubd9qxo1_1280

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omtrn6LmtD1ubd9qxo2_1280

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7727639/early-song-of-the-summer-2017-predictions

DarrenCrissArmy

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omtucwlS131ubd9qxo1_1280

# Repost @rockerrick

#EverySingleNight http://ift.tt/2mXom0q

via DarenCrissArmy

I'm glad Chuck tweeted them.  Where is little brother's thank you note to Billboard?
music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omtuxhJ0qy1ubd9qxo1_1280

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omtuxhJ0qy1ubd9qxo2_1280

DarrenCrissArmy

haha.  :happy face
music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omst0jiJFk1uetdyxo1_500
March 14 2017

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

haha!   Thanks Chuck, for spotting that elusive creature in the social media wilderness.  :amused

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omu55v9vY11uetdyxo1_500

via Chuck Criss’ Instagram Stories on March 14th, 2017

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

I just finished watching Darren on Conan (March 14) a few minutes ago.  I thought Darren did very well.   My favorite part was when he fan-boyed out when Conan was talking about and holding what looked like Computer Games' Lost Boys Life (super-sized) album.    Darren was so cute.   He was so excited about Conan talking about the EP.  Darren did a shout-out to Chuck about how this was a dream come true for Darren and Chuck, for Conan to hold and to talk about the EP by Darren and Chuck   

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omu8e3JWvS1ubd9qxo1_1280
@weplaycomputers on #Conan!

3/14/17 http://ift.tt/2n8hpKy

via DarrenCrissArmy

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omu912cBe91ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost charlescriss

unreal, this guy literally shaped my sense of humor #simpsons #conan4evah http://ift.tt/2mqK3lx

via DarrenCrissArmy

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omu87mrpo01ubd9qxo1_1280

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omu87mrpo01ubd9qxo2_1280
Darren on Conan 3/14/17
DarrenCrissArmy

Nice of Mr. Hudson to show his support.  :happy face
music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omudep6BR81ubd9qxo1_1280

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omtwwnk89P1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost yongchavez

Hanging out somewhere in Glendale with this Pinoy.

Grab #LostBoysLife, debut EP of Computer Games, his new band with brother Chuck Criss. #EverySingleNight will make you dance! #darrencriss http://ift.tt/2mL2KE1

Note:  Yong Chavez is a TV reporter/Hollywood correspondent with ABS-CBN News TFC.

Last edited by Poppy on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total

55music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Empty Conan (March 14, 2017) Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:19 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

To see the video of Darren on Conan (March 14, 2017), where he talks about Computer Games, go here:  http://teamcoco.com/video/darren-criss-watched-conan-every-night?playlist=x;eyJ0eXBlIjoidGFnIiwiaWQiOjc0MjF9

Cute gif of the conversation, where Darren said it is a dream-come-true to have Conan O'Brien hold and talk about their Computer Games record: heart

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omuzmoj1oU1qzh21go1_250  music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omuzmoj1oU1qzh21go2_r1_250

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omuzmoj1oU1qzh21go3_r1_250  music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omuzmoj1oU1qzh21go4_r1_250

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omuzmoj1oU1qzh21go5_r1_250  music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omuzmoj1oU1qzh21go7_r1_250

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omuzmoj1oU1qzh21go6_r2_250  music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omuzmoj1oU1qzh21go8_r1_250
janel-moloney:
If you’re about to do the Conan thing with my record… this is a dream come true.

via dailydarrennews

I like the part where Conan licks the Lost Boys Life EP (as a nod to Darren's revelation that he licked the face of a Hedwig audience member).  :amused

Last edited by Poppy on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

You can vote in a poll at Billboard.com about "Which Song will be the 2017 ' Song of the Summer'?"

Vote for Computer Games' "Every Single Night"!  Vote!  :happy face

The songs are great! Love the retro vibe to them. Really fun and upbeat. This is so much more Darren than those songs of his tour. No wonder he scrapped those. Delighted that we're also getting a DC album.

Btw, it's so cool that the ep is doing so well. You go Criss Bro's!

This is the most satisfyingly awesome tweet ever on the internet: 
music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omwxg1M99H1ubd9qxo1_500

laugh until you cry 
Touche, Chuck.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Lilikoiluv!  :hello   :for you 

Lilikoiluv wrote:music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omwxg1M99H1ubd9qxo1_500

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 2590888638 
Touche, Chuck.

Haha!  Love Chuck's sense of humor!  :happy face

So . . . I'm guessing you are are enjoying Lost Boys Life, Lilikoiluv?!

dusty wrote:
The songs are great! Love the retro vibe to them. Really fun and upbeat. This is so much more Darren than those songs of his tour. No wonder he scrapped those. Delighted that we're also getting a DC album.

Btw, it's so cool that the ep is doing so well. You go Criss Bro's!
I'm glad you love the retro vibe, dusty.  I thought you would.   And yes, so cool the EP is doing well and also so great we hopefully will get Darren's singer-songwriter album!

Here is a youtube video of Darren on Conan (March 14, 2017).  Near the end you can see the part when Darren gets so happy when Conan holds and talks about their EP.  :happy face

From dailydarrennews:
music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omwxzm1P2S1uetdyxo1_500
link to billboard’s tweet

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omxa0fdZBw1uetdyxo1_500

@DarrenCriss Chuck & I made an exclusive limited edition CD & tee for @weplaycomputers. Get it quick before it’s GAME OVER. http://weplaycomputers.co/MerchBundle

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omxa9g5LUc1uetdyxo1_500

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From DarrenCrissArmy:

Another video of Darren on Conan, with Conan and Darren discussing Computer Games and Lost Boys Life EP.  

# Repost  @weplaycomputers Flashback to the time when all of our childhood dreams came true. @teamcoco http://ift.tt/2mRs5uC

DarrenCrissArmy

This is nice!
music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omz3wiOCUj1ubd9qxo1_1280
Lost Boys Life is on the US Viral 50 chart on Spotify! 3/17/17
DarrenCrissArmy

music - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 3 Tumblr_omzgbmkDOX1ubd9qxo1_1280
US Viral top 50 via Chuck’s IG Story (Instagram.com/charlescriss) 3/17/17
DarrenCrissArmy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum