Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 14]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Interview with Joy 94.9 about Computer Games:

dailydarrennews

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren did interviews with Fuse TV and MTV.

Computer Games at the Now This studio 4/5/17 via Delia Paunescu’s Instagram Story (http://instagram.com/deliapproved)
via DarrenCrissArmy

Highlights from Computer Games’ interview on Fuse TV Snapchat (fusetv) 4/5/17
via DarrenCrissArmy

Lost Boys Life via Kya Quinn’s Instagram Story (http://instagram.com/kyaquinn) 4/5/17
via DarrenCrissArmy

Computer Games jamming to Super Mario via Kya Quinn’s Instagram Story (http://instagram.com/kyaquinn) 4/5/16
via DarrenCrissArmy

ha!  "Darren's also late to everything apparently but people are also apparently just earlier than him."  :amused
justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_onydkfuNA21ubd9qxo1_400

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_onydkfuNA21ubd9qxo2_500

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_onydkfuNA21ubd9qxo3_1280

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_onydkfuNA21ubd9qxo4_1280

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_onydkfuNA21ubd9qxo5_1280

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_onydkfuNA21ubd9qxo6_1280

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_onydkfuNA21ubd9qxo7_1280
Stills from Darren and Chuck’s interview on Fuse TV’s Snapchat (fusetv) 4/5/17
via DarrenCrissArmy

Not sure if she is from Fuse TV or MTV:

From dailydarrennews:
justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_onyfgq9HGq1uetdyxo1_500
kyaquinn This was like a dream come true. Everyone here is lovely and Computer Games is dope. Listen to them pls. Brb dying now.

From Darren Criss Army:
justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_onyqxzTTsW1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost kyaquinn

Today was the literal best. Hollah #deliapproved for exclusive BTS fan-girling.

Also hollah #weplaycomputers for Mario covers. http://ift.tt/2nZCaWN

Last edited by Poppy on Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

I'm glad that Computer Games thanked Billboard for their support:  :happy face

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_onyfzjleQX1uetdyxo1_500

Link

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

For Computer Games's performance on April 6, 2017, at WE Day--NY, go here:   Darren's Charitable Work for 2017

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Interview with Now This:

She's very sweet.  :happy face

Now This Entertainment
via Darren Criss Army

Fun interview.  It seems to me some times when Darren sings certain high notes, that he loses a bit of control/he sounds a bit strained.   Also, I personally love most when he sings a bit lower, because he sounds the most to me like Darren, because that is when the uniqueness of his voice, the warmth of his voice is most clear to me.   Just my own thoughts.  :talking

I love watching Chuck's facial expressions during the song performances.

Fuse TV wrote:
Computer Games: Darren Criss & His Brother Chuck Introduce Their New Band

April 7, 2017

The TV star and his brother tell us all about their "unapologetically" fun, '80s pop-inspired 'Lost Boys Life' EP, and what it's like working together as a music duo.

We all know Glee star Darren Criss is as musical as he is handsome, but did you know his brother Chuck is musically inclined, too? The talented brothers, who go by Computer Games as a pop duo, stopped by Fuse to tell us all about their new EP Lost Boys Life and how the group came to be . . .

"We grew up playing music together," Darren reveals. Explaining why they decided to put out the EP, Chuck jokes, "It's kind of a selfish thing. We did it for ourselves...and we're happy with whatever else comes from it." What can listeners expect? The guys say late '80s dance hits were an inspiration. "Relentlessly, unapologetically big and fun tracks," Darren says with a grin.

Above, watch the Criss boys (yeah, let's not use that one again) tell us the benefits of working together as brothers, not just bandmates.

Darren Criss Army

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

This is interesting.  There is a fan-based tumblr account dedicated to Computer Games:   Computer Games Street Team.

Link:   https://computergamesst.tumblr.com

via gleekto

Nice tumblr to visit if you need info about Computer Games!

From Darren Criss Army:

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_oo4ad3pXRP1ubd9qxo1_1280

http://on.fuse.tv/2oQg1gj
via DarrenCrissArmy

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

iHeartRadio released some Youtube videos of the Darren and Chuck's live session performances at the NYC office of iHeartRadio (which occurred on March 10, 2017).  :happy face

via Darren Criss Army

via Darren Criss Army

via Darren Criss Army

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

:amused
justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_oo5gwh2nEB1uetdyxo1_500
@weplaycomputers To appeal to as many demographics as possible, here is the first of @weplaycomputers’ Selfie Series: #1 entitled, “Scruffy/Grungy”

Darren is not the only funny brother.  "My last name's Jones . . . "   Chuck and Darren are fun to watch together.  :amused

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_oo4dzclSTK1udy69jo1_r2_250  justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_oo4dzclSTK1udy69jo2_r3_250

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_oo4dzclSTK1udy69jo3_r3_250  justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_oo4dzclSTK1udy69jo4_r3_250
chuckcriss:
  “They’re actually related, so that’s real.”

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lea and Darren's duet of "Lost Boys Life."  :love

April 12, 2017

This funny.  Chuck is funny (I'm assuming this was Chuck?).

From Darren Criss Army:

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_oobqykC1Tj1ubd9qxo1_500

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_oobqykC1Tj1ubd9qxo2_1280

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_oobqykC1Tj1ubd9qxo3_1280

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I forgot to say that several days ago, I got my Lost Boys Life EP in the mail, along with the t-shirt.  celebrate

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_oodj9klohh1ubd9qxo1_1280
https://www.facebook.com/extra/photos/a.172852769754.122327.26676834754/10154670362044755/?type=3

From dailydarrennews:

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_oocwwd9K861uetdyxo2_500

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_oocwwd9K861uetdyxo1_500

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Is Darren shooting a music video for "Every Single Night"?

fallenjunkie:
  Video of Darren shooting “Every Single Night” music video via Rebecca Sloan’s Instagram Story (April 13th, 2017)

Darren and chuck talking to Extra (I like Chuck's Jacket): 

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_ooey26cExX1uetdyxo1_1280

@extratv  .@DarrenCriss & @chuck_criss stopped by to talk @weplaycomputers! Watch the live video: http://extr.tv/2nNoRvE

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I can't play the Facebook video (audio?) for Extra, for some reason.   Neutral 

From dailydarrennews:

@extratv  Fun visit from @weplaycomputers aka @DarrenCriss & @Chuck_Criss!

I can't make out what Chuck said (that Darren laughed at).  Can anyone hear what Chuck said?

Am patiently waiting to see Darren's music video. waiting    I wonder if Mia directed it?  It looks quirky and fun.  hee hee

94justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Empty "Extra" Facebook interview Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:09 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Video of that "Extra" Facebook interview:

Computer Games Street Team
April 14, 2017

via gleekto

Poppy wrote:I can't make out what Chuck said (that Darren laughed at).  Can anyone hear what Chuck said?
justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_ooezot9vlu1qzh21go4_400 Wink (title/lyric of a rap song according to my googling skills Razz / gif source)
It's cute that Darren laughs at pretty much everything Chuck says.

Poppy wrote:Am patiently waiting to see Darren's music video. waiting    I wonder if Mia directed it?  It looks quirky and fun.  hee hee

I saw some pictures of her in silly costumes, so I think she's an extra in it like some of her friends and Darren's friends. Or maybe she dressed up for fun, or did both. :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for the explanation of what Chuck said, Lin!  I'm a little under the weather, and my ears are congested (plus I have a fuzzy brain that comes with a cold ), but even if I did hear what Chuck said, I wouldn't have understood the rap context, so thank you for explaining!

Lin wrote:It's cute that Darren laughs at pretty much everything Chuck says.

It's very endearing.  It's a joy to watch how much fun they have together in each other's company. And I also thought it was sweet how supportive Darren showed he is of Chuck in this particular interview.   Also-I liked how Darren described his relationship with Mia in this interview--very cute!--as well as what he said about celebrity crushes.  He definitely values smart, ambitious, funny women.  :happy face

I thought Darren did very well in this interview.  Fun and interesting interview. 

Lin, thanks for the answer about Mia.  I saw those pics of her in that cute costume, was wondering if she is directing the video as well since she has experience in that (it would make sense to me).   Can't wait to see the music video of Every Single Night!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Darren and Chuck interview with Young Hollywood.  The sound is a hard to hear at the beginning, but the audio gets better later.

mypatronusismalec
  Via Young Hollywood’s snapchat (with captions) - April 14th, 2017

The editing is a bit choppy.  I hope Chuck was able to talk a bit.   Razz

From Darren Criss Army:

Darren and Chuck @weplaycomputers via (mollyargue) IG story 4/14/17

Cute pic.  :happy face
justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_ooh0uhM43i1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost mollyargue

The Criss Brothers Ft. Me… Arguably the most brotherly duo there is!! Thanks for the fun #younghollywood yesterday guys Congrats on the EP  heart #weplaycomputers #darrencriss #charlescriss http://ift.tt/2oz2B64

And a nice pic (showing Chuck's sense of humor).  :amused
justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_ooh7b2rnJ11qeegj9o1_500
fallenjunkie:
  Via Chuck’s Instagram Story (April 15th, 2017)
via gleekto

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I forgot to post this yesterday.  It was Chuck's birthday yesterday!   :happy face

From dailydarrennews:

belleybuttons:
   Celebrating Chuck’s 32nd Birthday - via Zoe Sloane’s Instagram Story (April 14th, 2017)

Another video of the "Extra" interview, this time from dailydarrennews:

Darren and Chuck’s full interview for Extra - April 14, 2017

Silly video: :big grin

computergamesst:
   via Young Hollywood on Musical.ly.

A few  more pics from that "Extra" interview with Mario Lopez:
justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_oof90zwM2y1qeegj9o1_1280

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_oof90zwM2y1qeegj9o2_1280
fallenjunkie:
  Darren and Chuck at Extra Tv via their Snapchat (April 14th, 2017)

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_oohfnwMPR61rjvshwo1_1280

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_oohfnwMPR61rjvshwo2_1280
always-eternity-okay:
   An article about Computer Games in the Sunday Telegraph (an Australian newspaper), April 16th 2017

@dailydarrennews

Note:  In the last paragraph of the article, the writer seemed to confuse the cast of Katrina:  American Crime Story, with Versace:  American Crime Story.

And lol, about the clothes that Darren sometimes had to wear as Blaine.  Razz

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren looks cute here.

mypatronusismalec:
  yongchavez: Did a selfie-video (is that what it’s called? Educate me, millennials) with #DarrenCriss where he sends a message to kababayans and shares the most (half)-Filipino thing about him.  heart

via dailydarrennews

The Criss brothers having a blast.  :happy face

justinlong - Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band) - Page 5 Tumblr_ookqqjVJOk1uetdyxo1_1280

@weplaycomputers nnneeeayyyynerrrneeeyannaaarrrrr

via dailydarrennnews

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

This is an entertaining video to watch.  Poor Chuck looks a bit confused, while Darren is singing his head off.  :amused  

NowThis‏ @nowthisnews

Darren Criss and his brother Chuck have a new band called Computer Games — watch them try and guess classic theme songs
via  Darren Criss Army

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum