Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elsie Fest 2017

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:23 pm

Poppy wrote:I really love how supportive Billboard is.   :happy face

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Image Track: Darren Criss on Billboard Pop Shop Podcast (08-23-17)

Pop Shop Podcast: Darren Criss Talks Elsie Fest’s ‘Pop Culture Cabaret,’ Plans Surprise Duet at Show

via dcriss-archive

Criss says that his ultimate future goal with Elsie Fest is to curate a lineup of performers that all have a true love for musical theater – from Broadway-and-showtunes leaning artists like pop icon Barbra Streisand to rock gods like Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong.

“You're like, 'what do they have to do together?' Criss asks. “Well, they both have a love for Broadway, and they both have a deep connection to it, and that's so cool.” (Streisand is a two-time Tony nominee and a winner of a Special Tony Award. Armstrong wrote the book and lyrics for the Broadway musical American Idiot.) “That's the headspace that I want people to get into,” Criss says. “It's not just Broadway performers that have ended up in TV and film, it's people from all walks of the superstar life.”
Link:  http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/podcasts/7940957/pop-shop-podcast-darren-criss-elsie-fest
I enjoyed that Podcast, especially being able to hear Darren talk extensively about his vision and hopes for Elsie Fest. I was impressed with his thoughts about his vision for possible future guests that were summarized above. His vision has such a wide scope that it would truly help Elsie Fest continue develop into an incredible event that would attract a wide range of people as it grows! thumbs up I loved that Max seemed a surprised and impressed at the scope of his vision too. 

Our hometown girl Auli'i Cravalho has just been announced as a special guest at Elsie Fest! :so happy
illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ovic90POUg1wpi2k2o1_400 illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ovic90POUg1wpi2k2o2_400
What a wonderful lineup of performers they have this year!  

I am truly gutted that I will be missing my chance to experience Elsie Fest by just THREE DAYS!!! When planning our trip, we covered two weekends to hopefully catch Elsie Fest's date when it was announced, but alas, it was not to be. We Leave New York on October 5th. :cry  As I've said before, Darren really needs to do a better job of coordinating his events with me. l :laughing  :cry

BTW, have you made a decision about attending, Jeremy? What a stellar lineup.  I hope you get to go!  :fingers crossed

22illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:55 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-
Lilikoiluv wrote:I enjoyed that Podcast, especially being able to hear Darren talk extensively about his vision and hopes for Elsie Fest. I was impressed with his thoughts about his vision for possible future guests that were summarized above. His vision has such a wide scope that it would truly help Elsie Fest continue develop into an incredible event that would attract a wide range of people as it grows! illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 32445860 I loved that Max seemed a surprised and impressed at the scope of his vision too.

Yes, the Billboard podcast was interesting; I think all the Billboard podcasts are fun and interesting.  They really seem to appreciate Darren's thoughts, and they have animated, passionate discussions about music and Elsie Fest.  :happy face

And yes, his vision for Elsie Fest guests encompasses a broad crossover of folks--people who love musical theater, as well as folks who originate from musical theater.   So as you said, Elsie Fest will attract a broad group of fans, and will continue to grow.  heart

Lilikoiluv wrote:
Our hometown girl Auli'i Cravalho has just been announced as a special guest at Elsie Fest! illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 1127359041

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ovic90POUg1wpi2k2o1_400 

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ovic90POUg1wpi2k2o2_400
What a wonderful lineup of performers they have this year! 

Wow, she is a fantastic addition--she has such a beautiful voice and Moana was such a big Disney film!   You must be proud of her, with her being from Hawaii!  Thank you, Lilikoiluv, for posting that new update! 

Lilikoiluv wrote:I am truly gutted that I will be missing my chance to experience Elsie Fest by just THREE DAYS!!! When planning our trip, we covered two weekends to hopefully catch Elsie Fest's date when it was announced, but alas, it was not to be. We Leave New York on October 5th. illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 3129030996  As I've said before, Darren really needs to do a better job of coordinating his events with me. l illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 1021284439  illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 3129030996

Oh--I'm so sorry you are missing Elsie Fest by 3 days, Lilikoiluv.  I feel for you--I know how much you have been wanting to attend.  It looks like you did everything you could to try to have your trip overlap with Elsie Fest, trying to have your trip cover 2 weekends.  Really Darren--how rude!  :very confused  I'm sorry, Lilikoiluv.  :hug

23illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:04 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ovkkz5uFJJ1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Darren’s Instagram Story (August 31st, 2017)
Link

Playbill: Who would Darren Criss want to join him for an “I Dreamed a Dream” duet?

via dcriss-archive

Playbill wrote:
Darren Criss Shares His Dream Duets with Idina Menzel, Patti LuPone, and More

August 31, 2017

Glee and Hedwig and the Angry Inch favorite Darren Criss is bringing his Broadway-infused music festival to New York for the third consecutive year. Among those joining him October 8 in Central Park are Lea Michele, Alan Cumming, and Ingrid Michaelson.

But what would happen if a few musical theatre icons—such as Idina Menzel or Bernadette Peters—shared the stage with him? Take a look at the video above as Criss reveals his dream duets with these stars and more.

From Les Miz with Patti LuPone to country with Kristin Chenoweth, the Broadway alum shows off his versatility on the Playbill couch as he sings (at least one part of) his musical fantasies.

The third annual Elsie Fest, taking place at Central Park SummerStage, will also feature Jeremy Jordan,Norm Lewis, and Moana’s Auli'i Cravalho.
Link to article:  http://www.playbill.com/article/darren-criss-shares-his-dream-duets-with-idina-menzel-patti-lupone-and-more

BroadwayWorld wrote:
Make Way, Make Way! MOANA Star Auli'i Cravalho Joins ELSIE FEST 2017 Lineup

August 30, 2017

Auli'i Cravalho, the voice of Disney’s Moana, is set to perform as a special guest at Elsie Fest on Sunday, October 8 at Central Park’s SummerStage in New York City.

Auli'i gained international stardom performing the Oscar nominated song, “How Far I’ll Go,” alongside Lin-Manuel Miranda at the 2017 Academy Awards. Moving from voiceover to on camera acting, Auli'i will be seen next as a lead in the upcoming primetime television series, Rise, from Jason Katims and Hamilton producer Jeffrey Seller airing mid-season on NBC.

Cravalho joins Tony Award winning actor and singer Alan Cumming (Cabaret, CBS's The Good Wife), two-time Golden Globe nominated actress and singer Lea Michele (Scream Queens, Glee, Spring Awakening), Emmy nominated songwriter, musician and actor Darren Criss (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, Hedwig and the Angry Inch), platinum selling recording artist Ingrid Michaelson (Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812, Alter Egos EP), Broadway veteran and Tony nominee Norm Lewis (Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, The Phantom of the Opera, ABC's hit show Scandal) and Tony and Grammy nominated actor and singer Jeremy Jordan (CW's Supergirl, Disney's Newsies, NBC's Smash). Z100's Elvis Duran will host the one-day outdoor music festival celebrating stars and songs from the stage and screen.

Tickets to Elsie Fest are available now on  TicketFly.com.  Doors open on Sunday, October 8th at 5pm; performances begin at 6pm. Exclusive meet and greet packages available for concert goers, as well as festival merchandise and sing-alongs from the famed West Village piano bar Marie’s Crisis.

Elsie Fest is the brainchild of Darren Criss, talent manager Ricky Rollins and Broadway producer and Jujamcyn Theaters President Jordan Roth. Established in 2015, the one-day outdoor music festival celebrates the stars and songs from the stage and screen, giving festival goers a unique experience to their favorite musicals. Past performers include Evan Rachel Wood, Tituss Burgess, Aaron Tveit, Leslie Odom Jr., Pasek and Paul, Lea Salonga, Cynthia Erivo, Megan Hilty, Jason Robert Brown, and Stranger Things’ Gaten Matarazzo and Caleb McLaughlin.

For more information about Elsie Fest, visit www.elsiefest.com.  Join the conversation by following Elsie Fest on Instagram and Twitter (@ElsieFest), and on Facebook (facebook.com/elsiefest).
Link to BroadwayWorld article:  https://www.broadwayworld.com/amp/c.php?url=Make-Way-Make-Way-MOANA-Star-Aulii-Cravalho-Joins-ELSIE-FEST-2017-Lineup-20170830

Other Links:

To buy tickets:   http://www.ticketfly.com/event/1534508-elsie-fest-new-york/

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ElsieFest

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/elsiefest/

24illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:49 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Lilikoiluv wrote:BTW, have you made a decision about attending, Jeremy? What a stellar lineup.  I hope you get to go!  illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 264538070

Hello Lilikoiluv :hello

Not yet. There are a few uncertainties about my agenda of the next months, it's not clear if I will be able to go.

25illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:36 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I hope you are able to go Jeremy.  :happy face

From dcriss-archive:

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ovmg2iUMbU1wpi2k2o1_1280

Link

Link to buy Elsie Fest tickets:  https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/1534508?utm_medium=bks

Link to buy VIP package (meet and greet with Lea):  
https://vipnation.com/tours/lea-michele/elsie-fest/0cc27ad77d7c48680f8a2b18ba0f247aVwH5ZlV=/68ff37ae0837ea73ebc5c650acbecacdVwR0AGx5Vt==

Note:  The option to buy a VIP package does not include a ticket for general admission to Elsie Fest.  So you must still purchase a ticket for general admission.

So I wonder when the VIP packages for some of the other performers will go on sale?  

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ovlx1nH1nS1wpi2k2o1_1280

26illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:29 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

From dcriss-archive:

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ovnuh6rMJf1wpi2k2o1_1280

Link

27illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:26 pm

Jeremy wrote:Hello Lilikoiluv illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 1217353140 

Not yet. There are a few uncertainties about my agenda of the next months, it's not clear if I will be able to go.

Hi Jeremy!  Hi there!

Keeping my fingers crossed that things will work out and the you'll get to experience what will surely be a fabulous Elsie Fest!  :fingers crossed

28illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:07 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ovtuxbQL8r1wpi2k2o1_1280
Link

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ovtuo6MZpN1wpi2k2o1_1280
todrick: A year ago today, I performed at @ElsieFest and got to hang with some amazing people!

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ovtsa1pY5E1wpi2k2o1_1280
ms_sepia: Throwback to a year ago: Darren Criss @ Elsie Fest.

Great pic.  :happy face
illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ovteyfTDKm1wpi2k2o1_1280
ElsieFest: Throwback to a year ago today and The Great Elsie Fest Musical Extravaganza!

29illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:05 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-
This is well-done!  applause

elsiefest: #ElsieFest '17 kicks off in exactly ONE MONTH! Who’s joining us? link in bio.

via dcriss-archive

Darren's Schedule

October 8                 Elsie Fest 2017.  NYC, Central Park.  *Tickets on Ticketfly.com

*For
General on-sale tickets for ELSIE FEST go to:

http://www.ticketfly.com/event/1534508-elsie-fest-new-york/

or

https://www.elsiefest.com/,

or

http://smarturl.it/elsie

From dcriss-archive:
illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ow2r4lvRXt1wpi2k2o2_1280

-

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

30illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

Elsie Fest has a booth at TheaterMania block.  :happy face

Via Elsie Fest’s Instagram Story (September 10th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

From dcriss-archive:

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ow0w14YR7U1wpi2k2o1_1280
Link

Link:  http://theatermania.com/streetfair/

From Darren Criss Army:

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ow2pq17oNX1ubd9qxo1_1280
Elsie Fest booth at the Theatermania Block Party, via Snapchat (elsiefest) 9/10/17

31illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:45 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

Playbill: Coming to Elsie Fest? Darren Criss shares what you need to pack!

via dcriss-archive

From dcriss-archive:

Playbill wrote:
Elsie Fest's Darren Criss Shares the Five Essentials of Surviving a Music Festival

September 14, 2017

Elsie Fest returns to New York October 8. Joining creator Darren Criss this year for the outdoor musical theatre festival are his Glee co-star Lea Michele, Alan Cumming, Ingrid Michaelson, and more.

This marks the third consecutive year for the event, which Criss tells Playbill allows theatre enthusiasts a place to let loose and be “rowdy.” But don’t let that be a deterrent. While it sounds potentially overwhelming, Criss is here to share the five must-haves to ensure a successful Elsie Fest experience.

Watch the video above to see what the Hedwig and the Angry Inch and How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying alum behooves you to bring.

Elsie Fest, taking place at Central Park SummerStage, will also feature Jeremy Jordan, Norm Lewis, and Moana’s Auli’I Cravalho.

Source:  http://www.playbill.com/article/elsie-fests-darren-criss-shares-the-five-essentials-of-surviving-a-music-festival

32illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:06 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

FRom dcriss-archive:

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_owafx8Il9t1wpi2k2o1_1280

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_owabulxuaj1wpi2k2o1_1280

33illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:37 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_owc4h6wHPq1ubd9qxo1_1280
https://settheset.com/t/elsiefest

From dcriss-archive:
illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_owbqzaN4y91wpi2k2o1_1280
ElsieFest: #FlashbackFriday to these Super Friends at #ElsieFest 2015!
#ElsieCountdown #23Days

via dcriss-archive

34illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:30 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Ijoi10

35illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:09 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Jeremy, sorry for asking, what is this? :happy face

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Ijoi10

-

36illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:59 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

The latest results of the poll on the settheset.com. 

You see that if you submit a setlist.

37illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:42 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks, Jeremy.  :happy face  I like all these songs.  I think my favorite song sung by Blaine was "Dark Side," and I also like "This is the New Year."

From Darren Criss  Army:

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_owhfjoWK3O1ubd9qxo1_1280

http://ow.ly/XMN230feSvg

-

38illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:27 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_owja2ffFqQ1ubd9qxo1_1280
illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_owja2ffFqQ1ubd9qxo2_1280

https://www.hive.co/contests/contest/7308/spotlight/

From Dcriss-archive:

Broadway.com wrote:
Broadway.com Launches The Sit-Down Podcast

September 19, 2017

Add this to your list of podcasts! The Sit-Down by Broadway.com, a podcast that features audio versions of the most engaging conversations from the ever-expanding Broadway.com content library.

You already hang out with us to get the latest theater news, gorgeous photo and video features and shenanigans with your favorite stars. Why not take clips from Live at Five, Show People with Paul Wontorek, The Broadway.com Show and more along on your morning commute or to the gym? Hosted by Content Producer Matt Rodin, new episodes of The Sit-Down are set to be released every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Fans can listen on Stitcher, iTunes, TuneIn and Google Play now. What are you waiting for? Conversations with stars like Dear Evan Hansen Tony winner Ben Platt, stage and screen fave Darren Criss and more await your earbuds!

39illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:43 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_owlgidpQwn1ubd9qxo1_1280

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_owlgidpQwn1ubd9qxo2_1280
https://www.hive.co/contests/contest/7308/spotlight/

40illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Elsie Fest 2017 Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:01 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

Broadway.com wrote:
The Sit-Down by Broadway.com by Broadway.com on Apple Podcasts

Editor-in-Chief Paul Wontorek sits down with GLEE star and Broadway favorite Darren Criss (HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING, HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH) to chat about the upcoming Elsie Fest. In its third year, Criss’ ELSIE FEST is a concert celebrating musicals, featuring stars and songs from Broadway and beyond. Criss also discusses his involvement in the upcoming new installment of Ryan Murphy’s FX series AMERICAN CRIME STORY: THE ASSASSINATION OF GIANNI VERSACE, in which he plays serial killer Andrew Cunanan.

This interview originally aired on The Broadway.com show, which you can watch on YouTube, Facebook, smartTV apps and on Broadway.com.

September 20, 2017 at 1:10 PM
via Darren Criss Army

Please click on the link and listen on iTunes as well:  https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-sit-down-by-broadway-com/id1283326171?mt=2&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

It's interesting to hear Darren talk about Versace and his communications with Ryan Murphy about being cast in it.  Love hearing Darren talking about how this is such a big break for him and that he is so very excited/exhilarated about this project.  He said it seems that he waited his whole life for an opportunity like this--and it is so overwhelmingly important to him.  I like how he talks about the major milestones of his career:  StarKid was a launching pad.  Glee was a catapult.  And Versace is his big break.   :cry   He talked about how he and Ryan discussed it very early on, then some time passed, Darren had sold his pilot script for "Royalties,' and was working on another "thing" when he read an announcement about Versace American Crime Story.  So he contacted Ryan and they talked it out, and then that other "thing"/project then was put on the backburner, so that Darren could focus on working on Versace.   ( I still think that this other "thing"/project is "Royalties," especially since in this interview, he actually mentioned about the very same time he was so happy about selling the pilot script for "Royalties" was when he found out that Ryan was about to work on Versace.   But we shall see. . . :happy face )   Darren also stressed that the real life story surrounding Versace is very tragic.  And he gives more clarification about why he posted that instagram (haha!  Paul:  "So what's going on . . . you didn't have enough followers?").   I always appreciate how supportive Paul Wontorek is of Darren.  It's so nice to hear Paul being so enthusiastic about both Elsie Fest and Darren being cast in Versace

The Sit-Down by Broadway.com - Darren Criss : Broadway.com

September 21, 2017

via darrencrissource

The audio is based on an interview that Darren did with Paul Wontorek of Broadway.com on August 4, 2017 (starting Point 16:38).  However, the audio seems longer, and the video seems edited so that it is shorter.  Warning:  If you are at work, etc., this video does contain that Instagram that Darren posted (about being sunburned etc), along with a paparazzi photo of Darren while filming Versace wearing a speedo.

From DarrenCrisSource

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ownjtkqj8u1wuxre4o1_1280

September 21, 2017

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_owo0sqnQ5Y1wuxre4o1_500
@broadwaycom Don’t miss the first episode of the Sit-Down feat. @DarrenCriss & all things @ElsieFest!

Link

September 21, 2017

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ownl0d789H1wuxre4o2_1280

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ownl0d789H1wuxre4o3_1280
ElsieFest#TBT to @DarrenCriss closing our first fest with @AGreatBigWorld and @tylerinacoma! #17Days #ElsieCountdown

September 21, 2017

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_owo5ljeAvK1wuxre4o1_1280

September 21, 2017

Link

Remember, Elsie Fest is on October 8 (NYC, Central Park)!!   *Tickets on Ticketfly.com

*For tickets for ELSIE FEST go to:

http://www.ticketfly.com/event/1534508-elsie-fest-new-york/

or

https://www.elsiefest.com/,

or

http://smarturl.it/elsie

From dcriss-archive:

illustration - Elsie Fest 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ow2r4lvRXt1wpi2k2o2_1280

-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next