Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2018

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Please feel free to post your comments regarding general news about Darren in 2018 in this thread.

To post in this thread ("Topic"), please select "Post Reply."

If you would like me to start a new thread (Topic) that is within the Category of "Let's Talk Darren Criss," please let me know.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Forgot to post these here:

From dcriss-archive:

This is a nice surprise.  :happy face

Repost - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 Tumblr_p1p3h5X50P1wpi2k2o1_540

Repost - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 Tumblr_p1p3h5X50P1wpi2k2o2_540
Link

Repost - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 Tumblr_p1oquchQXf1wpi2k2o1_1280
Link

Repost - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 Tumblr_p1olgogJQh1wpi2k2o1_500h

KristynBurtt: Here are your presenters for the #GoldenGlobes.

Who are you excited to see?

Deadline wrote:
Golden Globes Presenters: Greta Gerwig, Amy Poehler, Hugh Grant, Neil Patrick Harris, More

December 28, 2017

The Hollywood Foreign Press Association has announced the first group of presenters for the 75th Golden Globe Awards. They are Halle Berry, Carol Burnett, Kelly Clarkson, Darren Criss, Penélope Cruz, Gal Gadot, Greta Gerwig, Hugh Grant, Neil Patrick Harris, Chris Hemsworth, Christina Hendricks, Isabelle Huppert, Shirley MacLaine, Ricky Martin, Sarah Jessica Parker, Amy Poehler, Edgar Ramírez, Seth Rogen, J.K. Simmons, Sharon Stone, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Alicia Vikander, Kerry Washington and Emma Watson.

Seth Meyers will host the ceremony airing live Sunday, January 7 on NBC from 5-8 PM PT / 8-11 PM ET from the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills. Previously announced, Golden Globe-nominee Oprah Winfrey will be the recipient of the 2018 Cecil B. DeMille Award.

The show is produced by dick clark productions in association with the Hollywood Foreign Press Association.

Repost - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 Tumblr_p1n28vElXN1wpi2k2o1_540
Repost - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 Tumblr_p1n28vElXN1wpi2k2o2_540
Darren will be on MTV TRL on Wednesday, January 17, 2018

From Darren Criss Army:

EOnline wrote:
Golden Globes 2018 Presenters List Includes Penelope Cruz, Seth Rogen and Gal Gadot

Dec. 28, 2017

The Hollywood Foreign Press Association, which chooses the winners, this week began to announce names of celebs set to present awards.

The list includes Penélope Cruz, Kelly Clarkson, Seth Rogen, Halle Berry, Carol Burnett, Darren Criss, Greta Gerwig, Hugh Grant, Neil Patrick Harris, Chris Hemsworth, Christina Hendricks, Isabelle Huppert, Shirley MacLaine, Ricky Martin, Sarah Jessica Parker, Amy Poehler, Edgar Ramírez, J.K. Simmons, Sharon Stone, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Alicia Vikander and Emma Watson.

The group joins Kerry Washington and Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot, who the Hollywood Foreign Press Association had announced as presenters earlier this week. Check @goldenglobeson Twitter for the latest updates!

~~ The Golden Globes will air on Jan. 7 at 8 pm EST on NBC. ~~

Darren's Calendar:

January 7                  Golden Globes Award (on NBC)

January 17                Premiere of The Assassintion of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story on FX

January 17                Darren is on MTV TRL (NY)

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Repost - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 Tumblr_p1qe6tQtzb1wpi2k2o1_1280
Link

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Happy New Year everyone! 

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Calendar:

January 7                  Golden Globes Awards (on NBC)

January 8                  Premiere of The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story (Los Angeles)

January 10                Darren is on Jimmmy Kimmel Live on ABC

January 15                Darren is on Good Morning America (GMA) on ABC

January 17                Darren is on Live with Kelly and Ryan on ABC

January 17                Premiere of The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story on FX

-

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

There are a lot of appearances on TV shows this month! 

I wonder if he'll sing a song from his EP...

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Yes, there's a lot of TV appearances.   applause  First time on Jimmy Kimmel, which is great!   thumbs up (I've become a fan of JK after he shared with us his personal story of his little son born with a heart condition, and after Jimmy advocated for the need to not repeal the Affordable Care Act.)   I know Darren often tries to mention many of his projects  while appearing on talk shows, but they often don't allow for time to perform music.  Maybe if he is on Ellen later, she will let him bring out his guitar to sing a minute of one of his new songs (I vote for "Going Nowhere.") :fingers crossed

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I also vote for Going nowhere.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Just a reminder, tomorrow Darren is on Jimmy Kimmel Live.  applause

Darren's Calendar:

January 10                Darren is on Jimmmy Kimmel Live on ABC

January 17                Premiere of The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story on FX

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Calendar:

January 16                Darren & Edgar Ramirez on BUILD Series (NYC) 4-4:30 pm EST.  Streamed Live at https://www.buildseries.com/

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Just a reminder that Darren is on Good Morning America tomorrow (Monday), January 15.  :happy face

Darren's Calendar:

January 16                Darren & Edgar Ramirez on BUILD Series (NYC) 4-4:30 pm EST.  Streamed Live at https://www.buildseries.com/

-

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I didn't know where to put it...

It's a monkey ! 

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks so much for posting that Jeremy! 

When in doubt, this is always a great place to put an item. :happy face   (Sometimes I like to copy a pic or a video and put it in the Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2018.  However, I forgot to create that thread until right now.   Razz I need to create some new categories for the new year.    Embarassed

That was a fun video to watch.  I have to say Darren is pretty fearless.  Nothing scared or grossed him out.

EDIT:  I watched the video again, and I have to say, Darren is great with animals.  Calm and gentle.  He was hilarious with the turtle.  Very cute.  We need more videos of him interacting with animals.  heart

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Calendar:

January 17                Darren is on “Andy Cohen Live” on SiriusXM Wednesday 17th, 2018 10:00am EST | Source

-

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Poppy wrote:EDIT:  I watched the video again, and I have to say, Darren is great with animals.  Calm and gentle.  He was hilarious with the turtle.  Very cute.  We need more videos of him interacting with animals.  Repost - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 1553217600

Why not an entire TV show ? We'd call it Darren & Animals :amused

This is a metaphor of modern society, right ? 

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Jeremy wrote:This is a metaphor of modern society, right ?

haha. That was funny!   One of my favorite videos of him. 

I'll watch faithfully if he was on a show called  Darren and Animals.  :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren Criss Army and dcriss-archive have updated the calendar

Darren's Calendar:

January 17                Darren is on Elvis Duran Morning Show (6-10 am EST)

January 17                Darren is on Live with Kelly and Ryan on ABC (9 am EST)

January 17                Darren is on “Andy Cohen Live” on SiriusXM at 10:00am EST | Source

January 17                Darren is on MTV's TRL at 3 pm or 4 pm EST (NY)

-

That video is the cutest. I had seen one or two of those before with a lot more screeching and freaking out and thought "yeah that concept is not going to work with Darren", but I wasn't expecting it to be so sweet instead. heart
Remember that time he stopped a concert because he had spotted a fuzzy little caterpillar? :happy face

Saw this on Twitter. Darren is one of the performers scheduled for next Monday and Tuesday. Interesting that he's doing this in the middle of ACS press.

2018 Sundance ASCAP Music Café
Can you imagine the movies without music? Neither can we, and that’s why ASCAP is proud to continue the legacy of the Sundance ASCAP Music Café. For 20 years running, we've hosted intimate performances by our favorite songwriters and artists, right in the heart of the Sundance Film Festival. Come visit us to find your new favorite music or the perfect collaborator for your next project. Brought to you by your friends at ASCAP - home to more than 640,000 of the world's greatest songwriters, composers and music publishers.

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Today is a very Darren day, isn't it ? :amused

Hey guys! So excited to watch the show tonight! It’s looks like Darren is going to rock this role hard and the reviews have been great. I’m glad to see him finally in a role where he can really shine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum