Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2018

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

GOOD NIGHT SEE YOU ONE THE OTHER SIDE

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-
Lin wrote:
That video is the cutest. I had seen one or two of those before with a lot more screeching and freaking out and thought "yeah that concept is not going to work with Darren", but I wasn't expecting it to be so sweet instead. TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 1553217600
Remember that time he stopped a concert because he had spotted a fuzzy little caterpillar? TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 3308115737
That's one of my favorite videos of Darren, where he just is being himself.  I could not do the Fear Box!  lol.  haha.  "Yeah that concept is not going to work with Darren."  :big grin   I know, I didn't expect the video to be so sweet and cute either.  I do remember the caterpillar on his keyboard during his Listen Up tour.  And there is the puppy room, and the video when he recorded "New Morning" with Chuck where there was a cute dog in the studio, also the squirrel Darren had a conversation with during a break from filming Versace.  

Lin wrote:
Saw this on Twitter. Darren is one of the performers scheduled for next Monday and Tuesday. Interesting that he's doing this in the middle of ACS press.

2018 Sundance ASCAP Music Café
Can you imagine the movies without music? Neither can we, and that’s why ASCAP is proud to continue the legacy of the Sundance ASCAP Music Café. For 20 years running, we've hosted intimate performances by our favorite songwriters and artists, right in the heart of the Sundance Film Festival. Come visit us to find your new favorite music or the perfect collaborator for your next project. Brought to you by your friends at ASCAP - home to more than 640,000 of the world's greatest songwriters, composers and music publishers.

Thanks for the info, Lin!  You are amazing in catching these things.  Maybe he has a meeting with some film folks on a project?  :fingers crossed   I hope!

Jeremy wrote:Today is a very Darren day, isn't it ? TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 3295213406

Yup, today's the day!  

Tash wrote:Hey guys! So excited to watch the show tonight! It’s looks like Darren is going to rock this role hard and the reviews have been great. I’m glad to see him finally in a role where he can really shine.

Hi Tash!  Welcome back!  :hello We're all excited too, Tash!   So excited to see Darren in this role. I agree TAsh, this role will let folks see Darren's acting range!

Lin wrote:GOOD NIGHT SEE YOU ONE THE OTHER SIDE

Good night Lin!   haha!   Have good dreams!    And when you wake up, you can watch our boy shine!

Lin wrote:That video is the cutest. I had seen one or two of those before with a lot more screeching and freaking out and thought "yeah that concept is not going to work with Darren", but I wasn't expecting it to be so sweet instead. heart
Remember that time he stopped a concert because he had spotted a fuzzy little caterpillar? :happy face

Saw this on Twitter. Darren is one of the performers scheduled for next Monday and Tuesday. Interesting that he's doing this in the middle of ACS press.

Can you imagine the movies without music? Neither can we, and that’s why ASCAP is proud to continue the legacy of the Sundance ASCAP Music Café. For 20 years running, we've hosted intimate performances by our favorite songwriters and artists, right in the heart of the Sundance Film Festival. Come visit us to find your new favorite music or the perfect collaborator for your next project. Brought to you by your friends at ASCAP - home to more than 640,000 of the world's greatest songwriters, composers and music publishers.

Well, his friend Mr Hudson is also performing, but later in the week. Hopefully he can get out there and won't get stranded due to weather.

I've been on pins and needles all day (let's face it, all year!) in anticipation for this show.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

DaisiesAndLilies wrote:
Well, his friend Mr Hudson is also performing, but later in the week. Hopefully he can get out there and won't get stranded due to weather.

I've been on pins and needles all day (let's face it, all year!) in anticipation for this show.

Oh wow, you also are so good at finding these things out, DaisiesAndLilies!   Cross fingers there is no stranding for Darren.

Glad to see you are excited to see this show, DaisiesAndLilies.  Please share your thoughts later, if you have time.  I'll love to hear what you think.
:happy face 

I'm gonna wait until tomorrow to watch so that I can get a heads up warning from Jeremy about where the violent parts are.  Thank you again so much Jeremy!!

Happy viewing to those in U.S. (and Canada?) tonight!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Calendar:

January 22 & 23                2018 Sundance ASCAP Music Cafe

Lin wrote:
Source:  https://www.ascap.com/news-events/events/2018/sundance/sundance-landing

From dcriss-archive:

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2tgvhUbpi1wpi2k2o1_1280
ASCAP: Today we’re kicking off the 20th Anniversary of taking over #Sundance with amazing musical performances at the #ASCAPMusicCafe!

For more info & set times visit > ascap.com/sundance

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, congrats to Darren and Mia!   I'm happy for them! 

From Darren Criss Army: heart

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2u91j8RLr1ubd9qxo1_1280
DarrenCriss Mia and I have had seven and a half years of fun, wacky, wonderful, CRAZY adventures together. And I’m happy to announce that we’re kicking those adventures up a notch. We’re goin for it. To boldly go where neither of us have gone before. Engage.

Congratulations from many (via dcriss-archive):  :happy face

This is a really sweet message.  She speaks of how nice Darren is on set.
TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2uc83ZFQC1wpi2k2o1_1280
chelseaeminem: Congratulations @darrencriss on the news of your recent engagement! Couldn’t be happier for the both of you! It’s about time! Especially for people as nice, and kind-hearted as you. It was always a pleasure to cook your steak, and re-set your mushrooms etc. For this show, and you always made working with you fun, memorable, and some of the best memories of 2017. Not to mention some of the best locations. Congratulations, much love and good luck to you both. heart

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2ub4cDgEO1wpi2k2o1_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2ub4cDgEO1wpi2k2o2_540

Comments on Darren and Mia’s engagement announcement (January 19th, 2018) | Link

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I've read it this morning in my bath. I'm not into weddings but I'm happy for him.

Saw the news this morning. So happy for them!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I didn't realize they were dating so long.   Yes, so happy for them!  I wonder if they were engaged since their trip to Japan, since that's in the background of their pic.  And I forgot to comment, but I love the Star Trek reference, a show that revels in taking adventures.  Adorably nerdy reference.  :happy face

dcriss-archive has so many well wishes from friends and associates, along with media coverage.  I will list a few (I'm still getting over my exhaustion from trying to cover all the Versace reviews and interviews, so excuse me if I don't post all the well-wishes listed by dcriss-archive.    There's just so many.)

From dcriss-archive:

Press Masterpost | Darren’s Engagement Announcement

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p2vnavoarm1rv4n50_500
-Just Jared: Darren Criss & Girlfriend Mia Swier Are Engaged!
-Hollywood Life: Darren Criss Just Revealed That He’s Engaged To Girlfriend Mia Swier
-Yahoo Entertainment: Darren Criss is engaged! Actor proposes to girlfriend Mia Swier after 7 years of dating
-GMA News Online: ‘Glee’ star Fil-Am Darren Criss now engaged to Mia Swier
-People: Darren Criss Is Engaged! Actor Proposes to Girlfriend Mia Swier After 7 Years of Dating
-EW: Darren Criss is engaged to girlfriend Mia Swier after 7 years of dating
-4ye.co.uk: Congratulations Are In Order As Darren Criss Announces His Engagement To Mia Swier
-TMZ: ED SHEERAN, DARREN CRISSWE’RE GETTING HITCHED TO OUR GIRLFRIENDS!!!
-J-14 Magazine: Congrats: 'Glee’ Star Darren Criss Is Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend Mia Swier
-AsAm News: Darren Criss Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend
-POPSUGAR: Darren Criss Reveals He’s Engaged to His Longtime Girlfriend, Mia Swier
-E! News: Darren Criss Engaged to Mia Swier After 7 Years of Dating
-Just Jared Jr.: Darren Criss is Engaged to Longtime Love Mia Swier
-BRIDES: Darren Criss Just Revealed He’s Engaged With an Adorable Instagram Announcement
-W Magazine: Darren Criss Is Engaged to Mia Swier
-Extra TV: Darren Criss & Mia Swier Are Engaged: ‘We’re Goin’ for It’
-Us Weekly: Darren Criss Is Engaged to Longtime Love Mia Swier After Seven Years of Dating
-ET Canada: Darren Criss And Mia Swier Are Engaged After 7 Years Of Dating
-Access: Darren Criss Is Engaged To Longtime Love Mia Swier After 7 Years of Dating
-Brit + Co: ‘Glee’ Star Darren Criss Is Getting Hitched: See His Sweet Announcement
-YOMYOMF: Darren Criss Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend
-Teen Vogue: Darren Criss Engaged to Mia Swier
-BuzzFeed:Darren Criss Is Engaged And I’m Sorry But It’s Not To You Or Me
-Cosmopolitan: Darren Criss Is Engaged!

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2vuvdQnYx1wpi2k2o1_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2vuvdQnYx1wpi2k2o6_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2vuvdQnYx1wpi2k2o7_540

haha.  Did the Star Trek twitter account reply?  :big grin
TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2vevjtsFh1wpi2k2o1_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2vevjtsFh1wpi2k2o2_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2vevjtsFh1wpi2k2o3_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2vevjtsFh1wpi2k2o4_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2vevjtsFh1wpi2k2o5_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2vevjtsFh1wpi2k2o6_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2vevjtsFh1wpi2k2o7_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2vevjtsFh1wpi2k2o8_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2vevjtsFh1wpi2k2o9_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2vevjtsFh1wpi2k2o10_540

Comments on Darren and Mia’s engagement announcement (January 19th, 2018) Part 3 | Link

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2v56kUHqh1wpi2k2o1_500
adamshankman: Aagghhh!!! Congrats to my loves @darrencriss and @mia_swier on their brand spanking new engagement!!!!! I’m so happy you two! I’m a crazy world, you are shining glittering lights. Oh, and sorry about the picture. I’m in Atlanta and had to pull it off the interweb.  heart heart heart

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2v38cs1Eb1wpi2k2o1_1280
Link

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2v2sjoQW31wpi2k2o1_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2v2sjoQW31wpi2k2o2_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2v2sjoQW31wpi2k2o4_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2v2sjoQW31wpi2k2o5_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2v2obTjCk1wpi2k2o2_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2v2obTjCk1wpi2k2o3_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2v2obTjCk1wpi2k2o4_540
TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2v2obTjCk1wpi2k2o5_r1_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2v02bbFoC1wpi2k2o5_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2v02bbFoC1wpi2k2o6_540

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Calendar:

Lin wrote:
Source:  https://www.ascap.com/news-events/events/2018/sundance/sundance-landing

From dcriss-archive:

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2tgvhUbpi1wpi2k2o1_1280
ASCAP: Today we’re kicking off the 20th Anniversary of taking over #Sundance with amazing musical performances at the #ASCAPMusicCafe!

ASCAP wrote:
Sundance ASCAP Music Café Presents 20th Anniversary Lineup with Performances by Michael Franti, Brett Dennen, Mr Hudson, Ruelle, Ethan Gruska, Striking Matches and More at 2018 Sundance Film Festival

January 8, 2018

The Sundance ASCAP Music Café will be located at Rich Haines Galleries (751 Main Street, Park City, UT) and is open to all Festival credential holders (21 and older). Performances begin each day at 2:00pm. Featured performers at the 2018 Sundance ASCAP Music Café include: Madison Cunningham, Dark Rooms, Darren Criss, Jordan Davis, Brett Dennen, Ben Dickey & Charlie Sexton (from the film Blaze), Elliot Root, Michael Franti, Ethan Gruska, Mr Hudson, Anthony Ramos, Ruelle, Striking Matches, The Score and NewSong Competition winner Crys Matthews. A special “CMA Songwriters Series” lineup on January 25 and 26 will include new Big Loud Records artist Jillian Jacqueline and award-winning songwriters, Steven Lee Olsen and Tenille Townes
TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p2tgvxxuK91qe3h8a_500
Darren Criss

Performing 1/22 @ 3:30 & 1/23 @ 2:00

Darren Criss is a multi-faceted artist with an illustrious career spanning television, film, music and stage. His sophomore effort Homework EP was self-released in December 2017 and debuted #1 on Billboard’s Heatseekers album chart. SiriusXM described it as ”this nice hybrid of early Elton John and Ben Folds.” Criss was nominated for an Emmy for his original work “This Time,” performed by Lea Michele in the series finale of Glee. Criss can next be seen on screen as Andrew Cunanan in the FX series The Assassination of Gianni Versace.

“…nice hybrid of early Elton John and Ben Folds” - Larry Flick (SiriusXM)

Source:  https://www.ascap.com/press/2018/01/01-08-sundance-music-cafe

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Calendar:

@Lin wrote:

From dcriss-archive:

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2xs56Thfu1wpi2k2o1_1280
DarrenCriss: Adventuring to @sundancefest this week to play some tunes. Stop by @ASCAP’s #ASCAPMusicCafe on 1/22 @ 3:30PM and 1/23 @ 2PM.

ASCAP wrote:
Sundance ASCAP Music Café Presents 20th Anniversary Lineup with Performances by Michael Franti, Brett Dennen, Mr Hudson, Ruelle, Ethan Gruska, Striking Matches and More at 2018 Sundance Film Festival

January 8, 2018

The Sundance ASCAP Music Café will be located at Rich Haines Galleries (751 Main Street, Park City, UT) and is open to all Festival credential holders (21 and older). Performances begin each day at 2:00pm. Featured performers at the 2018 Sundance ASCAP Music Café include: Madison Cunningham, Dark Rooms, Darren Criss, Jordan Davis, Brett Dennen, Ben Dickey & Charlie Sexton (from the film Blaze), Elliot Root, Michael Franti, Ethan Gruska, Mr Hudson, Anthony Ramos, Ruelle, Striking Matches, The Score and NewSong Competition winner Crys Matthews. A special “CMA Songwriters Series” lineup on January 25 and 26 will include new Big Loud Records artist Jillian Jacqueline and award-winning songwriters, Steven Lee Olsen and Tenille Townes

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p2tgvxxuK91qe3h8a_500
Darren Criss

Performing 1/22 @ 3:30 & 1/23 @ 2:00

Darren Criss is a multi-faceted artist with an illustrious career spanning television, film, music and stage. His sophomore effort Homework EP was self-released in December 2017 and debuted #1 on Billboard’s Heatseekers album chart. SiriusXM described it as ”this nice hybrid of early Elton John and Ben Folds.” Criss was nominated for an Emmy for his original work “This Time,” performed by Lea Michele in the series finale of Glee. Criss can next be seen on screen as Andrew Cunanan in the FX series The Assassination of Gianni Versace.

“…nice hybrid of early Elton John and Ben Folds” - Larry Flick (SiriusXM)
Source:  https://www.ascap.com/press/2018/01/01-08-sundance-music-cafe

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2yur6XI6S1wpi2k2o1_1280
ASCAP:Monday’s can be fun, we promise! Set times for today’s #ASCAPMusicCafe at #Sundance:

2PM - @SIEDAHGARRETT

2:45PM - @ShawnJamesMusic

3:30PM - @DarrenCriss

4:15PM - @darkroomsmusic

*Located at 751 Main Street, Park City, UT Open to all festival credential holders (21+)

Headline Planet wrote:
Darren Criss Scheduled For January 29 “Late Night With Seth Meyers”

January 22, 2018

“The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story” star Darren Criss is headed to “Late Night With Seth Meyers.”
NBC confirms Criss for the January 29 edition of the late-night talk show. He will appear as the episode’s second interview guest.
Monday, January 29: Guests Governor John Kasich, Darren Criss and musical guest Kimbra. Nikki Glaspie sits-in with the 8G Band. Show 0642.
Please visit the site to give the article a number of "clicks."  Source:  http://headlineplanet.com/home/2018/01/22/darren-criss-scheduled-january-29-late-night-seth-meyers/

Darren's Calendar:

January 29                        Darren is on Late Night with Seth Meyers on NBC

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

A chance to win a signed photo from Darren.  :happy face
TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2zqknX6s41wpi2k2o1_1280
trl: GIVEAWAY TIME! wanna win a photo signed by #darrencriss? all you have to do is 1) follow us and 2) tag three friends and 3) share why you need it in your life! 24 hours to get this done so GO NOW. sweepstakes rules at bit.ly/trlsweeps

I am having trouble copying this from dcriss-archive.  So I just listed Darren's place on this list of 20 celebrities.
TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2z140NwZR1tljtu4o1_500
thefandometrics:
Celebrities

Week Ending January 22nd, 2018

13. Darren Criss
TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p2rc5hZYKW1wf7g7ho1_400

Originally posted by nightynightflash
via dcriss-archive

(Link:  https://thefandometrics.tumblr.com/post/170009604492/celebrities-week-ending-january-22nd-2018-adam )

Cute.  :happy face  I like how not just Darren and Mia, but the tour guide are so enthusiastic.  I'm also impressed with the camera taking the video from so many different positions.

Darren Criss/Blaine Anderson from TV Drama glee with MariCAR | Source

Didn't get a chance to post this yesterday.  Darren at Guns N Hoses concert (Mia and Charlene Kaye, who also went to the Women's March in Los Angeles :happy face ). 

charlenekaye: No better way to celebrate Women’s March weekend than by thrashing with these glorious women whom I love, trust and adore with all my heart. I love you @gunsnhosesrock and thank you for an unforgettable sold out show, LA :@fox_sinclair
(Darren appears briefly)

via dcriss-archive

-

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I will never forget the Mario Kart video :big grin

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

That video is so cute! :happy face

From dcriss-archive:

This is nice of Paul McGill (Hedwig and the Angry Inch):
TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p311dfFXmN1wpi2k2o1_540
Paul_McGill_: Happy happy Birthday to Chita! And happy happy engagement to @darrencriss … so much good is happening in the world. Just gotta know where to look!

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p31bfcixRM1wpi2k2o1_1280

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p306jiJVhJ1wpi2k2o1_540

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p306jiJVhJ1wpi2k2o2_540
aspictures: Start with a young, handsome actor who knows how to wear clothes. Add a fantastically decorated modern house in the hills (and if you don’t break anything you get invited back). Mix in wardrobe from Micheal Kors, Coach and Giorgio Armani. Sprinkle with a killer crew and season to taste! Hard to go wrong! This is Darren Criss for the new issue of Vanity Fair. Our day with Darren was perfectly executed by @nicolbiesekphoto and produced by @sunny16productions who brought a guy from the Apple Store to be her PA. That 4x floppy was expertly placed by @paoloalfante and @werewolf_ish. The floppy gives the ambient light in the room just a little bit of shape. The BTS was brilliantly handled by @evanmullingphoto. Styling by @ashleypweston. Grooming by @kmannmakeup. Digital teching by @johnnytalay. @darrencriss#darrencriss @vanityfair @hasselblad_official @americancrimestoryfx NO STROBES WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS PORTRAIT.

aspictures: And the result…Nothing but daylight! Darren Criss for the current issue of Vanity Fair. Criss is the star of the new American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace. A tough series for my wife and I to watch as we knew Gianni well when we were the co-bureau chiefs in Milan for W Magazine. But Criss is doing a spectacular job portraying Versace’s killer, Andrew Cunanan. This shoot was produced by @sunny16productions with help from @nicolbiesekphoto. Lighting and not lighting by @paoloalfante and @werewolf_ish. Killer location house in the hills by #thenorfolks. BTS photography on a Sony point and shoot by @evanmullingphoto. Pants and shirts and jackets by @ashleypweston. Paint and plaster by @kmannmakeup. File naming and numbering by @johnnytalay. Gorgetastic post production by @angiemariehayes. @darrencriss #darrencriss @vanityfair @hasselblad_official. @americancrimestoryfx NO STROBES WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS PORTRAIT.

-

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

I want to go to Japan, but I think I'll skip Mario karts near Shibuya station. Going to an owl cafe or record cafe would be more my speed. :big grin

I predict that if Darren and Mia get married this year, it will be in July. Just a guess. Too bad they couldn't squeeze into the schedule a wedding on the total solar eclipse day last year, because they're both nerdy enough to appreciate it.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-
DaisiesAndLilies wrote:I want to go to Japan, but I think I'll skip Mario karts near Shibuya station. Going to an owl cafe or record cafe would be more my speed. TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 2780594425

I'm impressed you know about these cafes, DaisiesandLilies!  I had to look them up. 

DaisiesAndLilies wrote:
I predict that if Darren and Mia get married this year, it will be in July. Just a guess. Too bad they couldn't squeeze into the schedule a wedding on the total solar eclipse day last year, because they're both nerdy enough to appreciate it.

That's a good guess.  Summer is a good time for a wedding. 

I wonder where they will have the wedding?  Some exotic locale?  New York?  Los Angeles?

haha.  I could see Darren and Mia doing that, getting married on the date of the total solar eclipse. 

Will their wedding be Harry-Potter-themed?  :amused

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

People Magazine about Darren and Mia.  :happy face
TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p36d9rLjNA1wpi2k2o1_1280
Darren in People Magazine | Source

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p367sf8k281wpi2k2o1_1280

Darren's Calendar:

January 29                        Darren is on Late Night with Seth Meyers on NBC

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Congrats to Benj Pasek and Justin Paul for their Grammy!   (They just need an Emmy to have the rare honor of having EGOT.)  

From dcriss-archive:

Darren is always happy for his friends' successes.  :happy face

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p3aescFCbF1wpi2k2o1_1280

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p3aczrGJzf1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via The Late Night with Seth Meyer’s Instagram Story (January 28th, 2018)

Darren's Calendar:

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Calendar:

February 15                      *Darren is filming on Steve TV at 3:45 pm in Universal City (southern California)

From dcriss-archive:

* Get tickets to view Darren filming Steve TV in Universal City on February 15 at 3:45 pm.  Source:  https://1iota.com/Event/62334/Request

TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p3eg0e2qhC1wpi2k2o1_1280
Darren will be filming an episode of “Steve TV” on Feburary 15th at 3:45 PM. Request for tickets is available here.

Air date will be posted once information is available.

Nice pic (don't understand the message).  :happy face
TCA - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p3eghzZHKV1wpi2k2o1_1280
warmitupcole: OG reunion celebration dragged to Marie’s . Com with a side of [scissor]

-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum