Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2018

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Schedule

March 1            Darren is on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

March 31          Darren is having a show at Plaza Condesa in Mexico

From dcriss-archive:

This is so nice for his fans in Mexico!  :happy face
stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4j48zR91V1wpi2k2o1_1280
Ticketmaster page for Darren Criss’s show at Plaza Condesa in Mexico on March 31st* | Source

*Date was given to fans who called Plaza Condesa. More info will be released this week

Hmmmmm.   Cross fingers Darren has a nice project in Mexico--whether it's a supporting role or a lead role--I'll be happy for him, as long as it's an interesting role!  :fingers crossed :fingers crossed :fingers crossed  If he does have a new project, I'm guessing he'll probably wait until the end of Versace to make an announcement.  (P.S. I'll like to hear you speak more Spanish, Darren!)

From Darren Criss Army:

Darren Criss wants tacos, and he seems to be confirming a show in Mexico next month!

February 21, 2018

via Darren Criss Army

I'm late to the party.  How fun that Darren reached out to his fans via a twitter party.  :happy face 

From Darren Criss Army:

Yes, it’s actually Darren responding to Tweets!

Source

via Darren Criss Army

-

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Why are you talking about a role, Poppy ? It seems to be about a concert.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Just speculating, Jeremy.  I could be totally off, maybe he's just vacationing and there for fun, and decided to do a show while there.  I did indicate in my previous message that it's speculation and hope on my part.  :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Schedule

February 27       *Presale starts at 10 am CT, for tickets to Darren's March 31 show at El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City

March 1               Darren is on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

March 2                **General Sale begins at 12 pm CT, for Darren's March 31 show at El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City

March 31             Darren is having a show at El Plaza Condesa in Mexico City

*Presale for show at El Plaza Condesa (Mexico) starts on Tuesday, February 27, 10 am CT.  Sign up for Pre-Sale code at http://darrencriss.me/CDMX .

**General Sale for the show at El Plaza Condesa (Mexico) starts on March 2, at 12 noon at the ticket office of the building, and Ticketmaster at www.ticketmaster.com.mx  and telephone 53-25-9000.

From dcriss-archive:

What a treat for Darren's Latin American fans to see Chuck and Darren in concert! 

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4ks5w5mVw1wpi2k2o1_540

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4ks5w5mVw1wpi2k2o2_540

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4ksp7CDtz1wpi2k2o1_1280

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4km6xep7M1wpi2k2o1_1280
Darren Criss comes to Mexico with his music for the first time on March 31 to present “Homework”, his debut EP at El Plaza Condesa. Tickets for this presentation will be available for general sale starting Friday, March 2 at 12 noon at the ticket office of the building and the Ticketmaster network at www.ticketmaster.com.mx and telephone 53-25-9000.

Darren Criss, a renowned actor, is also passionate about music. He is a singer and songwriter who repeatedly charted with his work on the musical series Glee. He was also nominated for a songwriting Emmy (2015) in the category of best original music and lyrics.

Darren has been inspired by his own life with the intention of writing honest songs but at the same time be sweet and connect with his followers. His music has influences of soul, folk, rock, jazz and even classical music. The artist originally from San Francisco California in the United States is able to play various instruments such as violin, guitar, piano and drums.

With respect to acting, Darren has been involved in several projects such as the movie “Girl Most Likely” and “How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying”, the Broadway musical where he replaced Daniel Radcliffe. However, Darren is world famous from playing Blaine Anderson on the television series Glee, for five seasons. He can now be seen in the lead role of ACS where he steals the show with his interpretation of Gianni Versace’s murderer. | Source
Source:  http://www.elplaza.mx/evento/darren-criss

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4kmstJhC61wpi2k2o1_1280
weplaycomputers: We’re coming to Mexico!

Saturday, March 31 @El_Plaza_, Mexico City

Pre-sale begins Tuesday, February 27 at 10am CT. Sign up now to receive the pre-sale code at weplaycomputers.co/MexicoCity

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4kle3R4CR1wpi2k2o1_1280
El_Plaza_#ShowOCESA:

@DarrenCriss: sábado 31 de marzo - 8 pm.

Venta general: a partir del viernes 2 de marzo en la red @Ticketmaster_Me.

Para más información, incluyendo precios, visita: bit.ly/2CDjx0k
#DarrenCrissMx

How hilarious that he uses Ricky Martin as his "translator."  :amused

Darren Criss & Computer Games - New Ciudad de México Show, 31 March 2018 | Source
Join Darren Criss and Computer Games for their very first show in Mexico City on 31 March at El Plaza Condesa! Pre-sale begins Tuesday 27 February 2018 at 10am CT. Sign up now to receive the exclusive fan pre-sale code at http://darrencriss.me/CDMX and be the first to get tickets. General on-sale begins Friday 2 March 2018 at 12pm CT.

EDIT:

I wanted to add a few of the tweets from Wednesday, when Darren decided to interact with ifans via Twitter.  :happy face

From Darren Criss Army:

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4iuvauDpQ1ubd9qxo1_1280

From dcriss-archive:

haha.  I like the tweets from Michael Hitchcock (Glee).  :amused
stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4j1ppoI0Y1wpi2k2o6_1280

More Michael Hitchcock.  :happy face
stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4j1ppoI0Y1wpi2k2o7_1280

Darren’s Twitter Q&A (February 21st, 2018) | Part 1

Gus Kenworthy is an Olympic skier.  :happy face
stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4j2pmZ0Zs1wpi2k2o1_1280

You see Evan Rachel Wood's tweet. 
stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4j1tlIHqo1wpi2k2o3_540

A tweet from Darren, with a pic of him and Brendon Urie. 
stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4j1tlIHqo1wpi2k2o5_540

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4j1tlIHqo1wpi2k2o6_540

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4j1tlIHqo1wpi2k2o7_540

Darren’s Twitter Q&A (February 21st, 2018) | Part 2

More Michael Hitchcock:
stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4j2iscpdJ1wpi2k2o1_540

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4j2iscpdJ1wpi2k2o2_540

ha.  Darren has a reputation among his friends. Neutral
stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4j2w7BsuQ1wpi2k2o1_1280

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4j5gsOMNo1wpi2k2o1_1280

Calvin Stowell (The Trevor Project) is just so funny when it comes to Darren.  He also is very politically informed.
stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4j2r2oXUs1wpi2k2o1_540

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4j2r2oXUs1wpi2k2o2_540

Here's Darren's tweet with a pic of him and Brendon Urie.
stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4j4q9cZAh1wpi2k2o1_1280
darrencriss: Well it finally happened. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It’s much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality…

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

It's not everyday you have a private meet and greet with Mickey Mouse at Disneyland. :happy face

Via Will Ropp’s Instagram Story (February 24th, 2018)

via dcriss-archive

These Brits are very enthusiastic.  :amused Darren, Mia, Bruno Major, Dot Major, Will Ropp, Jade Bell, Caleb Foote.

mrbrunomajor: A narrow victory for the Brits.  laugh until you cry laugh until you cry Oh my god Disneyland is the fucking best thing ever. @dotmajor @darrencriss @jadepbell @sunsetstrippa @calebfoote @willropp

via dcriss-archive

Very adorable pic, with Darren, Mia, Will Ropp, Caleb Foote.  Darren looks like a little kid, with his joyful expression, his Disney sweatshirt and his Mickey Mouse ears. 
stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4o84pYTYp1tv6no5o1_1280
miaelanswier:
   Darren and Mia at Disneyland - February 24th, 2018

From Darren Criss Army:

Not sure where they are at?
stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4o6wkbGye1ubd9qxo1_1280
lulureneeb There is only way. A Pirate’s way.

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Schedule

February 27       *Presale starts at 10 am CT, for tickets to Darren's March 31 show at El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City

March 1               Darren is on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

March 2                **General Sale begins at 12 pm CT, for Darren's March 31 show at El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City

March 31             Darren is having a show at El Plaza Condesa in Mexico City

*Presale for show at El Plaza Condesa (Mexico) starts on Tuesday, February 27, 10 am CT.  Sign up for Pre-Sale code at http://darrencriss.me/CDMX .

**General Sale for the show at El Plaza Condesa (Mexico) starts on March 2, at 12 noon at the ticket office of the building, and Ticketmaster at www.ticketmaster.com.mx  and telephone 53-25-9000.

From dcriss-archive:

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4qdmqDNKg1wpi2k2o1_1280

Via Darren Criss & Computer Games: El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City event page (February 25th, 2018)

Link to Sign Up for Pre-sale code:  http://www.darrencriss.com/cdmx

-

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Darren meeting Mickey :amused

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren sure loves all things related to Disney.  :happy face

From dcriss-archive:

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4sc10lVnZ1wpi2k2o1_1280

weplaycomputers: Mexico City! Today is the FINAL day to sign up to get the pre-sale code for our show on March 31. weplaycomputers.co/MexicoCity

via dcriss-archive

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Pre-sale for Computer Games's Mexico City concert began Tuesday morning, and continues today (Wednesday) and Thursday, and until General Sales starts; General Sales starts on Friday, March 2, at 12 noon CT. 

Just thought I'll mention that it's such a great idea of Darren to cap all purchases at 4 tickets, so that the scalpers can't buy a bunch of tickets and resell them at crazy prices.   It's so great of Darren to take the initiative to try to ensure that his actual fans get to buy tickets to the show, and to lower the chances that scalpers will go to the trouble of buying tickets in small groups of only 4.  :happy face
stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4tewfFlkS1wpi2k2o1_1280

Darren's Schedule

February 27-March 2       *Presale started and continues today, Thursday, and until March 2, at 12 noon CT, for tickets to Darren's March 31 show at El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City

March 1                            Darren is on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

March 2                            **General Sale begins at 12 pm CT, for Darren's March 31 show at El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City

March 31                           Darren and Chuck are having a show at El Plaza Condesa in Mexico City

*Presale for show at El Plaza Condesa (Mexico) started on  February 27, and continues today and Thursday, and until March 2, at 12 noon CT.  Sign up for Pre-Sale code at http://darrencriss.me/CDMX .

-

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:10 pm; edited 5 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4twjrgJ2i1wpi2k2o2_540
fox_sinclair: I love my friends so much I can’t even… #wcw #mcm #fcf #film #always

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Don't forget Darren is on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon!

Pre-sale for Computer Games's Mexico City concert began Tuesday morning, and continues today (Wednesday) and Thursday, and until General Sales starts; General Sales starts on Friday, March 2, at 12 noon CT)

Darren's Schedule

February 27-March 2       *Presale started and continues today, Thursday, and until March 2, at 12 pm CT, for tickets to Darren's March 31 show at El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City

March 1                            Darren is on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

March 2                            **General Sale begins at 12 pm CT, for Darren's March 31 show at El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City

March 31                           Darren and Chuck are having a show at El Plaza Condesa in Mexico City

*Presale for show at El Plaza Condesa (Mexico) started on  February 27, and continues today and Thursday, and until March 2, at 12 noon CT.  Sign up for Pre-Sale code at http://darrencriss.me/CDMX .

From dcriss-archive:

Via Darren’s Instagram Story (February 28th, 2018)

Link

via dcriss-archive

Link to the Pre-sale:  http://www.darrencriss.com/cdmx

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

FRom dcriss-archive:

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4vrtsYtgx1wpi2k2o1_540

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4vrtsYtgx1wpi2k2o2_r1_540

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

General sales of tickets for Darren's show in Mexico City starts today!

Darren's Schedule

March 2                            *General Sale begins at 12 pm CT, for Darren's March 31 show at El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City

March 13                           **Darren is on The Late, Late Show with James Corden

March 19                           Television Academy members are invited to a screening of the finale of The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story

*General Sale for the show at El Plaza Condesa (Mexico) starts on March 2, at 12 noon at the ticket office of the building, and Ticketmaster at www.ticketmaster.com.mx  and telephone 53-25-9000.

**For tickets to see Darren on The Late, Late Show with James Corden, go here:  https://1iota.com/Event/62616/Request

From dcriss-archive:

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4z71qUQx81wpi2k2o1_540

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4z71qUQx81wpi2k2o2_500
*General tickets sales for the much expected @DarrenCriss concert has begun. Get your tickets at our ticket office or on the web @ticketmaster_Me.

Last tickets available: bit.ly/DarrenCriss_OT

EDIT:  Added a few more items.  :happy face

I was waiting for James to invite Darren back.  Glad it's happening.  :happy face  (And I'm still waiting for Ellen to invite Darren . . . waiting ).  
 stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4zzmxHBSc1wpi2k2o1_1280
Darren will be on “The Late Late Show With James Corden” on March 13th, 2018. Request for tickets is available here

Meant to post these earlier.  Anastasia the Musical. 

What a sweet message.  Pictured with Derek Klena, Max Von Essen, Caroline O'Connnor, and John Bolton.
stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4x962HgCB1wpi2k2o1_1280
derek_klena: You’re the man @darrencriss ! Thanks for visiting us yesterday and for being as awesomely kind and hardworking as you are talented #mancrushthursday ?  #fanastasia

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p4xadcQ3Wd1wpi2k2o1_1280
maxizpad: Thanks for the visit, Darren!!! You’re a damn rockstar!

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

It looks like Darren is taking over Vanity Fair's HWD Instagram today, in honor of the Oscars. 

From dcriss-archive:

DarrenCriss: I’m taking over the @HWD Instagram account for the #Oscars. Follow along: darrencriss.me/VFHWD

via dcriss-archive

So cute he is holding a pair of women's shoes, presumably for Mia.  heart

Via Vanity Fair’s HWD’s Instagram Story (March 4th, 2018)

via dcriss-archive

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p538apJaCB1wpi2k2o1_1280
vfhwd: Keep your eyes on @vfhwd to follow along with @DarrenCriss as he takes you inside the #Oscars tonight! [camera emoji]: @aspictures

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p537kle7061wpi2k2o1_1280
vanityfair: Head over to @vfhwd to following along with @DarrenCriss as he takes you inside the #Oscars tonight! [camera emoji]: @aspictures

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Schedule

March 7                            *Pre-sale starts at 10 am CT, for the April 1 show at El Plaza Condesa in Mexico City

March 9                            **G
eneral Sale starts March 9 for the new April 1 show at El Plaza Condesa in Mexico City

March 13                          ***Darren is on The Late, Late Show with James Corden

March 19                           Television Academy members are invited to a screening of the finale of The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story

April 1                                Darren and Chuck are having a second show at El Plaza Condesa in Mexico City

*Presale starts March 7 at 10 am CT, for the April 1 show at El Plaza Condesa (Mexico City).  Sign up to get the Pre-Sale code at http://darrencriss.me/CDMX1

**General Sale begins March 9, for for the April 1 show at El Plaza Condesa (Mexico City).  Go to the web @Ticketmaster_Me.   For more information, including prices, visit: bit.ly/2CDjx0k

***For tickets to see Darren on The Late, Late Show with James Corden, go here:  https://1iota.com/Event/62616/Request

From Darren Criss Army:

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p56guirf8R1ubd9qxo1_1280
@DarrenCriss Gracias México!! Second Show Added - Sunday, April 1 @El_Plaza_, Mexico City Pre-sale begins tomorrow, March 7, at 10am CT. If you haven’t yet, sign up now to get the code. http://darrencriss.me/CDMX1

From dcriss-archive:

From dcriss-archive:

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p56gx2GUen1wpi2k2o1_540

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p56gx2GUen1wpi2k2o2_540
*NEW DATE: Sunday April 1st - 7 pm

General Sale: starting March 9 on the web @Ticketmaster_Me For more information, including prices, visit: bit.ly/2CDjx0k

EDIT:  Adding this item.

From dcriss-archive:

Headline Planet wrote:
Darren Criss Returning To James Corden’s “Late Late Show” On March 13

March 6, 2018

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Darren-Criss-e1520369137684-758x467

Late last week, the 1iota ticketing website revealed that Darren Criss would tape an episode of “The Late Late Show With James Corden” on March 13.

CBS just confirmed that the episode will air that night.

Criss will appear as a discussion guest alongside Adam Scott and Patton Oswalt. ZZ Ward and Fitz are set to close the episode with a musical performance.

Criss, who is currently starring on “American Crime Story,” last visited “The Late Late Show” in March 2017.
Source:  http://headlineplanet.com/home/2018/03/06/darren-criss-returning-james-cordens-late-late-show-march-13/

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Reminder that Darren is on The Late, Late Show with James Corden tonight.

From dcriss-archive:
stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p5ih54bJN21wpi2k2o1_1280
Darren’s appearence at the “Steve Show” will air March 15th, 2018.

Check local listings to see at what time it’ll air.

Link:  http://www.stevetv.com/local-listings

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p5gh0dRuBG1wpi2k2o1_1280
Link

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p5hq3d2FUz1wpi2k2o1_540

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p5hq3d2FUz1wpi2k2o2_540
X | X

Link to article about the celebration of Stephen Schwartz's 70th birthday:  http://www.thehudsonbroadway.com/whatson/dgf-toasts-stephen-schwartzs-70th-birthday/

From Darren Criss Army:

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p5cvirTXcL1ubd9qxo1_1280

Darren Criss, Gaten Matarazzo, Mark McGrath & Rob Riggle are taping Drop The Mic in LA on March 27, at 6 pm.

Request tickets here

TBS’s Drop the Mic is a comic battle rap competition series based on the popular segment from The Late Late Show with James Corden and hosted by Method Man and Hailey Baldwin. Each week, four stars from the worlds of entertainment, music, sports and pop culture will face off in a rap battle royale packed with “I can’t believe they just said that” moments. At the end of each head-to-head battle, the studio audience picks the winner.

Link for tickets:  https://1iota.com/Event/62758/Request?

Darren Criss Army wrote:

Stephen Schwartz's 70th Birthday Concert
thehudsonbroadway.com
Visit this link >>

Show on April 23, Tickets available March 12 at 10AM

Darren Criss is one of the performers

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_p5b90eukCp1tz53qh_1280

Join the Dramatists Guild Foundation on April 23 at the Hudson Theatre as we celebrate Stephen Schwartz’s 70th Birthday with a star-filled concert dedicated to Stephen and his beloved songs, stories, and legacy. 

Directed by Scott Schwartz with music direction by Andrew Lippa, the concert will include special performances by:

• Benj Pasek and Justin Paul 
  • Tony Award-winner Patina Miller
  • Darren Criss 
  • Lindsay Mendez
  • Alex Newell 
  • Michael McCorry Rose 
  • Corey Cott 
  • more to be announced

Information

Tickets

Link for tickets:  https://us.atgtickets.com/Online/mapSelect.asp?BOset::WSmap::seatmap::performance_ids=17FD1831-400E-4849-8241-60917BBC7DD4

Playbill wrote:
Darren Criss, Patina Miller, Pasek & Paul Will Celebrate Stephen Schwartz in 70th Birthday Concert

Mar. 12, 2018

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.playbill.com%2F2e%2Fef%2F2f5f75c440d2893d7ab935f225f2%2Felsie-fest-2017-16-hr

To celebrate Stephen Schwartz's 70th birthday, the Dramatists Guild Foundation will toast the life and work of the award-winning Wicked composer-lyricist April 23 at the Hudson Theatre (141 W. 44th Street).

Directed by Scott Schwartz (Stephen's son) with music direction by DGF President Andrew Lippa, the evening will feature performances by Tony, Grammy, and Oscar-winning composers Benj Pasek and Justin Paul, Tony winner Patina Miller, Darren Criss, Lindsay Mendez (currently on Broadway in Carousel), Alex Newell (Once On This Island), Michael McCorry Rose, Corey Cott, Casey Cott, Matt Gould, and more to be announced.

Proceeds from Stephen Schwartz’s 70th Birthday Concert will go to supporting the Dramatists Guild Foundation, a national charity that fuels the future of American theatre by supporting the writers who create it.

Source:  http://www.playbill.com/article/darren-criss-patina-miller-pasek-paul-will-celebrate-stephen-schwartz-in-70th-birthday-concert

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Schedule

March 9                            *G
eneral Sale continues for the April 1 Computer Games show at El Plaza Condesa in Mexico City

March 27                            ** Darren Criss and Gaten Matarazzo are taping Drop The Mic in Los Angeles

April 1                                Darren and Chuck are having a second show at El Plaza Condesa in Mexico City

April 23                              ***The Dramatists Guild Foundations Toasts Stephen Schwartz's 70th Birthday (NYC)

*General Sale begins March 9, for for the April 1 show at El Plaza Condesa (Mexico City).  Go to the web @Ticketmaster_Me.   For more information, including prices, visit: bit.ly/2CDjx0k

**For tickets to Drop the Mic on March 27, go here:  https://1iota.com/Event/62758/Request?

***Link to buy tickets to the Dramatists Guild Foundation Toasts Stephen Schwart's 70th Birthday in NYC:  https://us.atgtickets.com/Online/mapSelect.asp?BOset::WSmap::seatmap::performance_ids=17FD1831-400E-4849-8241-60917BBC7DD4

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Schedule

This is a busy month.

March 9                            *G
eneral Sale continues for the April 1 Computer Games show at El Plaza Condesa in Mexico City

March 27                           ** Darren Criss and Gaten Matarazzo are taping Drop The Mic in Los Angeles

March 28                           ***Alliance for Children's Right Annual Dinner in Los Angeles.

April 23                              ****The Dramatists Guild Foundations Toasts Stephen Schwartz's 70th Birthday (NYC)

*General Sale begins March 9, for for the April 1 show at El Plaza Condesa (Mexico City).  Go to the web @Ticketmaster_Me.   For more information, including prices, visit: bit.ly/2CDjx0k

**For tickets to Drop the Mic on March 27, go here:  https://1iota.com/Event/62758/Request?

***For Tickets to the Annual Dinner for the Alliance for Children's Rights in Los Angeles, go here:  https://support.kids-alliance.org/dinner

****Link to buy tickets to the Dramatists Guild Foundation Toasts Stephen Schwart's 70th Birthday in NYC:  https://us.atgtickets.com/Online/mapSelect.asp?BOset::WSmap::seatmap::performance_ids=17FD1831-400E-4849-8241-60917BBC7DD4

From dcriss-archive:

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p5upcg73nV1wpi2k2o1_540

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p5upcg73nV1wpi2k2o2_540
Link

Link for Tickets:  https://support.kids-alliance.org/dinner

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Schedule

This is a busy month.

March 9                             *G

March
24                           **Black List Live's "That Kind of A War" in Los Angeles

March 27                           ***Darren Criss and Gaten Matarazzo are taping Drop The Mic in Los Angeles

March 28                           ****Alliance for Children's Right Annual Dinner in Los Angeles.

April 23                              *****The Dramatists Guild Foundations Toasts Stephen Schwartz's 70th Birthday (NYC)

**For tickets to The Black List Live's "That Kind of A War,"  go here:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/black-list-live-presents-that-kind-of-a-war-tickets-41628464859?aff=TWKOAWTW

***For tickets to Drop the Mic on March 27, go here:  https://1iota.com/Event/62758/Request?

****For Tickets to the Annual Dinner for the Alliance for Children's Rights in Los Angeles, go here:  https://support.kids-alliance.org/dinner

*****Link to buy tickets to the Dramatists Guild Foundation Toasts Stephen Schwart's 70th Birthday in NYC:  https://us.atgtickets.com/Online/mapSelect.asp?BOset::WSmap::seatmap::performance_ids=17FD1831-400E-4849-8241-60917BBC7DD4

From dcriss-archive:

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p5upcg73nV1wpi2k2o1_540

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p5upcg73nV1wpi2k2o2_540
Link

Link for Tickets:  https://support.kids-alliance.org/dinner

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p5wyfvVtyZ1wpi2k2o1_540
stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p5wyfvVtyZ1wpi2k2o2_540

Link

Eventbrite wrote:
stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p5wylz5xu81wpi2k2o1_1280
Lights, camera… Live Read!

The Black List & Warby Parker present BLACK LIST LIVE!

Ben Schwartz’s THAT KIND OF A WAR: Bob Hope in Korea, 1950

STARRING
Alan Tudyk
Darren Criss
Jay Ellis
Daniel Dae Kim
Justina Machado
Patton Oswalt
Rob Riggle
Martin Starr
Narrated by Cooper Thornton

Join us for a night out featuring your favorite actors bringing to life unproduced scripts for the first time ever… and for one night only!

As comedian Bob Hope arrives to entertain US troops at the outset of the Korean War, the Chinese army invades, leaving Hope and his writers with one big question: What’s funny to guys who just found out they’re in World War 3?

About the star of our show… the writer!
Ben Schwartz, no not that Ben Schwartz, a totally different one, has written jokes for David Letterman (well, ok, so did the other one), the Oscars (uh … so did the other one), was on the 2011 Black List (yes, the same year as the other one, so what?), and has written for The New Yorker (although he is not to be confused with the New Yorker cartoonist, Benjamin Schwartz), and what is most likely unique in the history Ben Schwartzes, won a 2017-18 NEH Public Scholar grant for his book-in-progress, The Lost Laugh: American Comedy Between the World Wars.

Actors that have graced our stage include Jon Hamm, Aubrey Plaza, Paul Reubens, Milo Ventimiglia, John Cho, Glen Powell, Gina Rodriguez, Judy Greer, Mae Whitman, Alexis Bledel, Randall Park, Don Cheadle, Ben Schwartz, Jaime Camil, Nathan Fillion, Allison Brie, Tessa Thompson, Timothee Chalamet, Molly Ringwald, Parker Posey, Constance Wu, Paul Scheer, Kristen Schaal, Beck Bennett, Gillian Jacobs, Seth Green and more!

What else do you need to know?

JOIN US BEFORE THE SHOW.
 Come early for a drink and a snack in our upstairs Green Room! Grab a “Cure for Writers Block” and a bag of popcorn (courtesy of Warby Parker) before heading into the house to take your seats.

PHOTO BOOTH.
 Make sure to drag a friend in front of our live read step-and-repeat! You won’t want to leave without snapping a couple pics in our photo booth.

DRESS CODE.
 Comfortable and casual - for you and our actors!

PARKING.
 Parking is easy and right next door - just $5 for the night in the parking garage on the north side of the theater.

MORE INFO.
 Check out www.blcklst.com/live or email events@blcklst.com

See you in Hollywood!!

Source:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/black-list-live-presents-that-kind-of-a-war-tickets-41628464859?aff=FBDarren

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p5x6bfsgAJ1wpi2k2o1_540

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p5x6bfsgAJ1wpi2k2o2_540

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Schedule

This is a busy month.

March 9                             *G

March
24                           **Black List Live's "That Kind of A War" in Los Angeles

March 27                           ***Darren Criss and Gaten Matarazzo are taping Drop The Mic in Los Angeles

March 28                           ****Alliance for Children's Right Annual Dinner in Los Angeles.

April 23                              *****The Dramatists Guild Foundations Toasts Stephen Schwartz's 70th Birthday (NYC)

**For tickets to The Black List Live's "That Kind of A War,"  go here:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/black-list-live-presents-that-kind-of-a-war-tickets-41628464859?aff=TWKOAWTW

***For tickets to Drop the Mic on March 27, go here:  https://1iota.com/Event/62758/Request?

****For Tickets to the Annual Dinner for the Alliance for Children's Rights in Los Angeles, go here:  https://support.kids-alliance.org/dinner

*****Link to buy tickets to the Dramatists Guild Foundation Toasts Stephen Schwart's 70th Birthday in NYC:  https://us.atgtickets.com/Online/mapSelect.asp?BOset::WSmap::seatmap::performance_ids=17FD1831-400E-4849-8241-60917BBC7DD4

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p5ysywFtae1wpi2k2o1_540

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p5ysywFtae1wpi2k2o2_540
Link

stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p5yjufGAax1wpi2k2o1_540
stealanemmy - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_p5yjufGAax1wpi2k2o2_400
Link

Link for Tickets:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/black-list-live-presents-that-kind-of-a-war-tickets-41628464859?aff=DarrenTwitter
-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum