Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Please feel free to post about Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018.   To post in this thread ("Topic"), please select "Post Reply" and then type your post.

If you would like me to start a new Topic (thread) that is within the Category of "Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events"), please let me know.

2hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Empty Golden Globe Awards January 7, 2018 Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:41 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Golden Globe Awards January 7, 2018

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27johb3eK1wpi2k2o1_1280

dcriss-archive wrote:The Red Carpet for the Golden Globes will be shown live on their Facebook page starting at 6pm ET/3pm PT. The awards show is on NBC starting at 8pm ET/5pm PT

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27jfpHNsI1wpi2k2o1_1280
pacificrimvideo: It’s #darrencriss at the @goldenglobes #globes75 He premies his new Show #americancrimestory playing #andrewcunanan premieres this month on @fxnetworks Pic by petergonzaga

via dcriss-archive

Darren looks handsome.  :happy face
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27itcTPxZ1wpi2k2o1_1280
petergonzaga: @darrencriss talks about playing #andrewcunanan during the @goldenglobes #globes75 with @christrondsen Pic by @petergonzaga Video @gkgb @pacificrimvideo @gmanews @gmapinoytv

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27ikuMyFy1wpi2k2o1_1280
Link

I'm glad that Darren sent this message.  heart

darrencriss: I am #HeForShe. Proud to be a part of this campaign and also wearing black today in solidarity & support of the #TimesUp initiative. I have to remind myself that for all the shitty people out there, there are really good ones right on the other side, ready to fight. And I truly believe they outnumber the bad. Not only in the entertainment industry but in all communities all over the world. Speaking of good people, I’m forwarding this on to @chordoverstreet @harryshumjr & @kevinmchale . Onwards!

via dcriss-archive

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27g0wDh8U1wpi2k2o1_1280
darrencriss: For old time’s sake. (Don’t worry I’m not actually wearing them this time) Happy #goldenglobes everyone. So thrilled to be going!

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27bhbFVMM1wpi2k2o1_1280
ashleypweston: Beautiful tux shoe options for the #GoldenGlobes  courtesy of @louboutinhomme #AWerk #DarrenCriss

-

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

3hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Empty Golden Globe Awards January 7, 2018 Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

Nice smile!
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27m88wpos1ubd9qxo1_1280

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27m88wpos1ubd9qxo2_1280
Closeups from the Golden Globes Red Carpet

(Poor guy seems to be squinting in the sun. Where are those pink sunglasses?!)

NBC’s ‘75th Annual Golden Globe Awards’ - Arrivals
BEVERLY HILLS, CA - JANUARY 07: 75th ANNUAL GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS – Pictured: Actor Darren Criss arrives to the 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 7, 2018. 

(Photo by Kevork Djansezian/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images)

via Darren Criss Army

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27lgaS7on1ubd9qxo2_1280

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27lgaS7on1ubd9qxo3_1280
Darren Criss  at the Golden Globes

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - JANUARY 07: 75th ANNUAL GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS – Pictured: Actor Darren Criss arrives to the 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 7, 2018. (Photo by Kevork Djansezian/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images)

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27lx0qhZp1ubd9qxo1_1280

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27lx0qhZp1ubd9qxo2_1280
Even more of Darren at the GG Red Carpet

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - JANUARY 07: 75th ANNUAL GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS – Pictured: Actor Darren Criss arrives to the 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 7, 2018. 

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27lk7FmhJ1ubd9qxo1_1280

More pictures of Darren Criss at the 75th Golden Globes Red Carpet

From dcriss-archive:

How nice that A.J. Holmes is on the red carpet.  He is so funny. 

Via A.J. Holmes’ Instagram Story (January 7th, 2018)

via dcriss-archive

Wonderful pic!   Darren and Mia look so nice.  I like the lacy dress.  :happy face
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27oab1bAu1wpi2k2o1_1280
goldenglobes: @americancrimestoryfx’s @darrencriss, @edgarramirez25, and @ricky_martin looking trendy on the #GoldenGlobes Red Carpet!

via dcriss-archive

Debra Birnbaum is Executive Editor, TV for Variety.  
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27o2cfjsE1wpi2k2o1_1280
debrabirnbaum: Caught up with @DarrenCriss who praised his loyal fans. #GoldenGlobes #WHYWEWEARBLACK

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27maqhPwP1wpi2k2o1_1280
THR: Doug Jones (Shape of Water) and @DarrenCriss share praises on the carpet. #GoldenGlobes

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27ownMJaG1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via danieeibanez’ Instagram Story (January 7th, 2018)

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27nzjhIYS1wpi2k2o1_1280
TNTbr: Olha com quem a gente conversou no tapete vermelho do #GoldenGlobeNaTNT  happy
*Look who we talked to on the red carpet of #GoldenGlobeNaTNT

From acsversace-news:

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27m3aKbtk1wcyxsbo2_500

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27m3aKbtk1wcyxsbo3_1280

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27m3aKbtk1wcyxsbo1_1280
Edgar Ramirez attends The 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 7, 2018 (photos exclusive to WebofEdgar)

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27p391Jo31wcyxsbo1_1280

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27p391Jo31wcyxsbo2_1280
Ricky Martin attends The 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 7, 2018 | Source

-

4hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Empty Golden Globe Awards January 7, 2018 Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:14 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Darren loves these kinds of things.  :happy face

enews: Darren Criss looking dapper: And that’s what you missed in the Glambot at the #GoldenGlobes

via dcriss-archive

This is sad and ironic that they would not let members of the ethnic press itself cover the event.   Good for you Darren to help her out. (Edit:  In trying to piece together what Yong is saying, it seems for events like the Golden Globes, only the big mainstream media are allowed in the venue because of limited space.  But Darren also mentioned the premiere of Versace is tomorrow in a theater.  I'm guessing Yong is not being given credentials to cover that event and to talk to the cast of Versace at that event tomorrow.  She is especially upset about being denied credentials to cover the premiere of Versace, since a focus of Versace is the struggles of Cunanan and his family.  Since Darren is part of the cast, he emailed the Versace publicists to get Yong credentials for the event tomorrow.  That is my best guess of what Yong was talking about.)
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27ruhAHai1wpi2k2o1_1280
yongchavez: When I told #DarrenCriss that I couldn’t cover/was declined creds to premiere of ACS:Versace w/c stars & tells struggles of a Fil-Am family seldom seen on TV, he took my phone & emailed the publicists. #speechless #PinoyPride @AsiansInHollywd @CAPEUSA

-

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

5hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Empty Golden Globe Awards January 7, 2018 Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:47 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Darren did a great job tonight!  Now, he gets to just have fun!  :happy face
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p282n9FT191wpi2k2o1_1280
Via E! Latin America’s Instagram Story (January 7th, 2018)

That looks like Dana Walden on the left. 
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p2827tyWlE1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Ashley Weston’s Instagram Story (January 7th, 2018)

Darren being himself.  :happy face 
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p281cikPOS1wpi2k2o1_500
Actor Darren Criss attends FIJI Water at HFPA’s Official Viewing and After-Party at the Wilshire Garden inside The Beverly Hilton on January 7, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p2818zC5Nu1wpi2k2o1_1280

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p2818zC5Nu1wpi2k2o2_1280
Presenters Edgar Ramirez, Penelope Cruz, Ricky Martin and Darren Criss onstage during the 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 7, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28152SKkM1wpi2k2o1_500
Darren Criss attends The 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 7, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California

Darren did well!  His voice sounded melodic (and very clear).   They all look so nice.  I couldn't help but wonder if Darren was squealing inside because he shook the hand of young Obi Wan Kenobi/   :big grin  

The cast of The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story presented the Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Limited Series or TV Movie (January 7th, 2018)

via dcriss-archive

Lovely pic.  :happy face
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27u6jgyx71wpi2k2o1_1280
ricky_martin: Ready to present the award #GoldenGlobes

via dcriss-archive

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27tpnvW2h1wpi2k2o1_1280
edgarramirez25: About to present at the #goldenglobes A punto de presentar en lo @goldenglobes #acsversace #goldenglobes #timesup #heforshe

via dcriss-archive

I thought all of Darren's answers were very well stated (although he also could have mentioned that he spoke to Mia about Me Too and He For She, since Mia is involved in directing).   But I have noticed that Darren has really stepped up his game in terms of how well-thought out and articulate are his answers in interviews lately.

Darren Criss Excited For People To ‘Scrutinize the Hell Out Of’ Versace Role (Exclusive) | Source

via dcriss-archive

dcriss-archive noted friends of Darren posting their Instagrams of Darren presenting tonight at the Golden Globe Awards.   Among those posting:  Etai Benson, Lauren Lopez, Keltie Knight, Tony Marion, Lena Hall, Traci Logan.

Aw, Darren is so supportive, trying to help Yong.

yongchavezLA: heart

via dcriss-archive

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27s8gwNOS1wpi2k2o1_1280
TrevellAnderson: .@DarrenCriss is rocking a @HeForShe pin tonight #GoldenGlobes2018

From Darren Criss Army:

Nice close up photo:
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27v4ersW71ubd9qxo1_1280
ACS Versace cast presenting at the Golden Globes

(via @heidiscathouse with permission)

via Darren Criss Army

Some more nice pics:
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27v7sw2qE1ubd9qxo2_1280

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27v7sw2qE1ubd9qxo3_1280

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27v7sw2qE1ubd9qxo6_1280
ACS Versace cast presenting at the 75th Golden Globes

(via @heidiscathouse with permission)

via Darren Criss Army

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27wkpbSPW1ubd9qxo1_1280
maureen_orth: “How great to see #acsversace stars present @goldenglobes . Can’t wait premiere tomorrow! Airs 1/17 FX. #timesup @darren_.criss @darrenarmy @ricky_martin @penelopecruzoficial @edgarramirezworld”

Darren with Mia, and also talking to Laurie Metcalf (Lady Bird was so good!). 
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27tuasZKh1ubd9qxo1_540

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27tuasZKh1ubd9qxo2_540

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27tuasZKh1ubd9qxo3_540

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27tuasZKh1ubd9qxo4_1280
Darren and Mia on the red carpet at the Golden Globes via Mia’s Snapchat (mia.elan) 1/7/18

Aw!
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27uthVTzi1ubd9qxo1_540
Caleb McLaughlin, Darren Criss and Gaten Matarazzo on the red carpet at the Golden Globes 1/7/18 via Mia’s Snapchat (mia.elan)

TNT Brasil This tweet is just for those who never got over the love of Darren Criss. #GoldenGlobeNaTNT

via Darren Criss Army

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27zy5iGC41ubd9qxo1_1280
kmannmakeup #DarrenCriss x #GoldenGlobes Custom camo print tuxedo by @giorgioarmani #styling @ashleypweston #Grooming by me #kindramannmakeup @tmgla

-

6hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Empty Golden Globe Awards January 7, 2018 Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:29 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p283ngFvcw1wpi2k2o1_1280
HeForShe: #HeForShe stands in solidarity with #TimesUp to end #sexualharassment. Thanks #DarrenCriss @DarrenCriss for showing your support and wearing the #HeForShe pin - a universal symbol for #genderequality at #GoldenGlobes 2018

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p285d8STQN1wpi2k2o1_500
Actor Darren Criss attends FOX, FX and Hulu 2018 Golden Globe Awards After Party at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 7, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California

Cute pics:  :happy face
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p283g25ogE1wpi2k2o1_400

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p283g25ogE1wpi2k2o2_400

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p283g25ogE1wpi2k2o3_400
ashleypweston: Photo 1: Everyone look cute! Photo 2: Everyone look scared! Photo 3: Everyone do ‘The Ashley!’  laugh until you cry see no evil kiss #AshleyWeston

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p282xgvS2U1wpi2k2o2_540
Darren Criss arrives at the 75th annual Golden Globe Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday, Jan. 7, 2018, in Beverly Hills, Calif. (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP)

From acsversace-news:

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27rntmUx21wcyxsbo1_1280

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27rntmUx21wcyxsbo2_1280

Penelope looks so lovely.  Her dress is so pretty.
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27ph0HTiu1wcyxsbo3_r1_1280
Penélope Cruz attends The 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 7, 2018

-

Poppy wrote:This is sad and ironic that they would not let members of the ethnic press itself cover the event.   Good for you Darren to help her out. (Edit:  In trying to piece together what Yong is saying, it seems for events like the Golden Globes, only the big mainstream media are allowed in the venue because of limited space.  But Darren also mentioned the premiere of Versace is tomorrow in a theater.  I'm guessing Yong is not being given credentials to cover that event and to talk to the cast of Versace at that event tomorrow.  She is especially upset about being denied credentials to cover the premiere of Versace, since a focus of Versace is the struggles of Cunanan and his family.  Since Darren is part of the cast, he emailed the Versace publicists to get Yong credentials for the event tomorrow.  That is my best guess of what Yong was talking about.)
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p27ruhAHai1wpi2k2o1_1280

yongchavez: When I told #DarrenCriss that I couldn’t cover/was declined creds to premiere of ACS:Versace w/c stars & tells struggles of a Fil-Am family seldom seen on TV, he took my phone & emailed the publicists. #speechless #PinoyPride @AsiansInHollywd @CAPEUSA

That sucks, but it's nice to see him take action right away to try and help her out. And yes, the way I understand it she was at the Golden Globes - "at the end of the carpet" as she mentions in another tweet - but was denied press credentials for the LA premiere of ACS today, and she's used to that in general but it was more upsetting in this case.

Here are some replies from her Twitter:

Yong Chavez‏ @yongchavezLA 13 hours ago
Replying to @takeyourlove @AsiansInHollywd @CAPEUSA
At this point I’m not expecting. They have limited space & mainstream has dibs on the slots. It’s just the way it is. It just hurt this time because of the Filipino aspect of the show but w/ Darren doing this, I’m more than OK now. hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 2764

Yong Chavez‏ @yongchavezLA 16 hours ago
Replying to @StaceyHallman @AsiansInHollywd @CAPEUSA
No, I haven’t heard back so that’s not a sure thing - but work-wise, it’s okay now because Darren discussed the show during the interview hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 1f60a

and from a few days ago after she originally tweeted about it:

Yong Chavez‏ @yongchavezLA Jan 6  
Replying to @bee_panelo @ACSFX
Such is life. Sigh. But it’s OK, Darren spoke at length about ACS in our last interview. He & his publicist are good people so I have nothing but love for him & will still support the show. The red carpet is handled by a PR agency so different situation.

8hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Empty Golden Globe Awards January 7, 2018 Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:05 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks Lin for clarifying that Yong was at the end of the Golden Globes red carpet.  Thanks also for posting those tweets.  It's nice to see Darren being supportive and doing what he can.  He's a good egg (a major reason why I'm a big fan).    heart I hope Darren's email works and she gets the needed credentials to cover the premiere tonight.  So Lin, do you know if the premiere tonight is just for invited guests, mostly important Hollywood folks and media and friends/family?

From Darren Criss Army:

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28qo2URcO1ubd9qxo2_1280

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28qo2URcO1ubd9qxo1_1280
@giorgioarmani Musical sensations @DarrenCriss and @pasekandpaul attend the #GoldenGlobes in #GiorgioArmani #ArmaniStars

I like Mia's dress. 
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28putowVo1ubd9qxo1_500

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28putowVo1ubd9qxo2_500
Darren Criss and Mia Swier celebrate The 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards with Moet & Chandon at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 7, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.  (Photo by Joe Scarnici/Getty Images for Moet & Chandon)

If you read the article, it identifies Mia as his wife.  That is what Darren Criss Army is hinting at. 
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p2921bI65w1ubd9qxo1_1280
Golden Globes 2018: Fabulous Duos on the Red Carpet

Darren Criss - amazing in the upcoming The Assassination of Gianni Versace - and wife Mia Swier

(hmm… something these two need to share with the class? Wink )

From dcriss-archive:

After party
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28i675FE71wpi2k2o1_1280
Actor Darren Criss attends the Official Viewing and After Party of The Golden Globe Awards bosted by The Hollywood Foreign Press Association on January 7, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.

After party.  :happy face
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28hvxRErk1wpi2k2o1_540

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28hvxRErk1wpi2k2o2_500
Actor Darren Criss attends FOX, FX and Hulu 2018 Golden Globe Awards After Party at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 7, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California

Aw, with pal A. J. Holmes at the after party.  :happy face
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28dy17suB1wpi2k2o1_1280
a.j.holmes: Good people good times goodnight.

Pic with Lea at the after party
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28df7p0RV1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Lea Michele’s Instagram Story (January 8th, 2018)

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28eglJf3q1wpi2k2o1_1280
leamichele: We  heart you @DarrenCriss !!!!

With Keala Settle and Billy Eichner
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p2971jWOwp1wpi2k2o1_1280
m1keh0gan: These people actually let me sit with them at the #goldenglobes.

Cute pic.  :happy face
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p296q9U2vd1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Jwan Yosef’s Instagram Story (January 8th, 2018)

Both Darren and Edgar make wonderful points here.  Both so articulate.  I am hoping that Versace will open some doors for Darren.  He's been doing great since Glee ended, with all his music and acting projects, but I think there is a good possibility that his career will pick up speed because of Versace (and we will be so happy for him!).  So given that he will be doing (hopefully) more projects (some, I hope, will be projects with a good amount of buzz) and thus doing more marketing for those projects, one thing he can work on is avoiding interrupting another person.   He is an adorably talkative person, but it's something to keep in mind.  (Sorry--it's one of my pet peeves, especially when I see someone whose first language was not English, taking a little more time to find his words in English, being interrupted.  Ok, jumping off my soapbox now.  :talking   )

Los Angeles Times wrote:
Darren Criss on 'Why black?'

January 7, 2017

I thought the night would have a somber overtone but it feels like a battle cry, it means something. When you are an industry at the forefront of consumption, it’s important to show we’re not going to stand for this.
Source:  http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-golden-globes-2018-live-updates-darren-criss-on-why-black-1515369641-htmlstory.html

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28orvvECE1wpi2k2o1_1280
teenvogue: As the #TimesUp movement takes the spotlight at tonight's #GoldenGlobes, urging people everywhere to take notice (and action!) when it comes to gender equality, it’s important to hold men accountable for their part in creating a more level playing field. Asking male celebrities to wear black may not seem like a lot — they already wear black tuxes to most events — but it’s crucial that they serve as allies and upstanders, and call out inequality when they see it. The fact that most men were not asked about #MeToo on the red carpet is disappointing, and we hope the men who showed up in all-black take ownership in driving the conversation forward, and do their part in checking the industry when it fails.

I'm very proud of Darren for being educated about the issue of the He For She solidarity campaign for the advancement of women, initiated by UN Women.  I didn't know about it until I saw his video.  Thank you, Darren!
Bustle wrote:
What Pin Is Darren Criss Wearing At The 2018 Golden Globes? The HeForShe Pin Spotlights A Critical Issue

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 011096e7-734f-4428-af30-dbb103f6d6e7-getty-902334582

The 2018 Golden Globes kicked off Hollywood’s awards season in serious style, including actor Darren Criss, who made a statement with a unique lapel pin with an important message.

The biggest fashion and culture story of the evening was the fact that celebs wore black dresses and suits on the 2018 Golden Globes red carpet in a show of solidarity, unity, and support for survivors and accusers of sexual harassment, assault, and abuse. It was a moving display, and Criss took part in the action.

The Time’s Up pin was also a popular accessory of the night, as it called attention to the fact that as a society, we can no longer stay silent and allow this to happen across industries. But there was another fashion accessory which signaled change at the ceremony. Criss’ pink and black pinrepresents the HeForShe movement, which is a United Nations campaign for gender equality. The campaign also seeks to end sexual harassment and gendered violence.

The HeForShe campaign states on its website that gender equality is “not just a women’s issue, it’s a human rights issue. And when these powerful voices are heard, they will change the world.” It looks like Criss wants to show he’s part of that change.

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_inline_p28jh3sJ3q1qe3h8a_500
There it is! Criss, who stars in the upcoming The Assassination of Gianni Versace, also posted a video on Twitter about why he was opting to rock this pin at the ceremony. He was invited to do so by his friend, singer Ricky Martin. He then passed invites along to his former Glee castmates. You can watch Criss’ video below.

“I am hoping to be a small part for a bigger change in whatever way I can,” said Criss in the video. It was a simple but powerful statement.

The Walking Dead star Norman Reedus slayed his black bowtie and a delightful disheveled bedhead. He also paired his Time’s Up pin with the HeForShe pin, showing three levels of support. It was a beautiful thing.

This is how fashion works on a critically important level. So many viewers undoubtedly tuned in to see the ensembles — and were ultimately further educated about important issues.

On its site, HeForShe also reaches out to those who want to donate to the cause, stating that it is working to build “a world where no one has to be afraid simply because of who they are.”

Currently, the HeForShe pin is not available for purchase in the merch section of the site. It was previously available via Amazon, but that is no longer the case. That could change, however, as the movement picks up steam and as more people inquire about it based on the fact that Criss and Reedus wore it to the awards show.

While wearing a black tux is pretty standard at awards shows, it’s nice to see actors like Criss take deliberate action to stand in solidarity with women and survivors. Now that’s allyship
Source:  https://www.bustle.com/p/what-pin-is-darren-criss-wearing-at-the-2018-golden-globes-the-heforshe-pin-spotlights-a-critical-issue-7818088

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p297g9CFai1wpi2k2o1_1280
jessicaradloff14: So many interviews at once, barely any time to post. But last night’s #GoldenGlobes were one of the most refreshing red carpets in years. Starting with @glownetflix’s kickass @alisonbrie heart . Head over to @glamourmag for all the coverage!

This is a really nice pic of Darren. 
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28imkQpy41wpi2k2o1_1280
Darren and Mia Swier arriving at the 75th Golden Globes Awards (January 7th, 2018) | Source

via dcriss-archive

This is nice. 
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28tg9834m1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via GQ’s Instagram Story (January 8th, 2017)

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28lqkzXW61wpi2k2o1_1280
Giorgio Armani: Actor Darren Criss wears a #GiorgioArmani black double breasted tuxed with peak lapel tone on tone camouflage pattern at the 2018 #GoldenGlobes Awards After Party in LA.#ArmaniStars

Darren Criss stops by E!’s confessional cam at the 2018 Golden Globes. Hear their words of wisdom! (January 7th, 2017) | Source

via dcriss-archive

I think he was referring to this (glambot):

enews: Darren Criss looking dapper: And that’s what you missed in the Glambot at the #GoldenGlobes

via dcriss-archive

-

9hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Empty Golden Globe Awards January 7, 2018 Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:59 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Some social media:

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p293vsWi1P1wpi2k2o1_1280

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p291c4UdQj1wpi2k2o1_540

She is with Hollywood Life
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p291g28px61wpi2k2o1_1280

*See below note for info about 18 MR.  "AAPI" stands for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.   Kevin Nadal is a professor of pyschology at the Graduate Center at CUNY (the City University of New York) and at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice at CUNY.  He is of Filipino heritage and is an author of several non-fiction books

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28t02KBdW1wpi2k2o1_540

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28t02KBdW1wpi2k2o2_540

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28t02KBdW1wpi2k2o3_540

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28t02KBdW1wpi2k2o4_540

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28t02KBdW1wpi2k2o5_540
*18MR (18 Million Rising)'s mission is bring " many disparate Asian American communities together online and offline to reimagine Asian American identity with nuance, specificity, and power. We are using this Asian American identity as the foundation to build a more just and creative world where our experiences are affirmed, our leadership is valued, and all of us have the opportunity to thrive."  18MR website:  https://18millionrising.org/

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28t033MTX1wpi2k2o1_540

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28t033MTX1wpi2k2o2_540
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28t033MTX1wpi2k2o3_540

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28t033MTX1wpi2k2o4_540

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28t033MTX1wpi2k2o5_540

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28t033MTX1wpi2k2o6_540

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28t033MTX1wpi2k2o8_500

Pomme Koch is in The Band's Visit on Broadway.

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28wstRAys1wpi2k2o1_540

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28wstRAys1wpi2k2o2_540

-

Poppy wrote: I hope Darren's email works and she gets the needed credentials to cover the premiere tonight.  So Lin, do you know if the premiere tonight is just for invited guests, mostly important Hollywood folks and media and friends/family?
Fingers crossed it works out for her! And nope, I don't know, but I would assume that's the case. The NY screening also had a bunch of models and fashion people show up. I'm curious to find out who attends this one.

Poppy wrote:Pomme Koch is in The Band's Visit on Broadway.
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p28wstRAys1wpi2k2o2_540
Oh, I didn't know that, isn't that the show Darren's old roommate Etai is also in? I just knew he also went to the University of Michigan.

Poppy wrote:If you read the article, it identifies Mia as his wife.  That is what Darren Criss Army is hinting at.
Haha, they also call her Mia "Swifer". Someone certainly that word stuck in their brain while writing this article. :laughing

11hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Empty Golden Globe Awards January 7, 2018 Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:53 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for answering my question about tonight's premiere, Lin.  :happy face

Lin wrote:Oh, I didn't know that, isn't that the show Darren's old roommate Etai is also in? I just knew he also went to the University of Michigan.

Yes, I think so.  I didn't know Pomme Koch also went to U of Michigan.   Oh no, they got Mia's last name wrong.  They must have rushed that article.  haha.  Having "wife" in the fake surname. 

From Darren Criss Army:

Again, I found both Darren and Edgar to be extremely eloquent on the points they were making.   This Teen Vogue article also quotes Emma Watson (who was appointed UN Women Goodwill Ambassador), and I agree with all her points which line up with what Edgar was saying. 
Teen Vogue wrote:
Darren Criss Called on Men to Hold Each Other Accountable for How They Treat Women

The Golden Globes red carpet was a significant one this year, as attendees marched down the red carpet wearing black to show solidarity with the #TimesUp initiative. Women and men alike donned black outfits on the carpet, and wore pins signifying their support of the movement, but for some reason, women seemed to be the only ones asked questions about #TimesUp and gender equality in general — and people took notice. In an interview with E! News’s Giuliana Ransic, actors Darren Criss and Edgar Ramírez took it upon themselves to bring up why they wore black, and the work they’re doing to support gender equality.

After being asked what the evening means to them, Edgar brought up the #TimesUp initiative, saying he’s proud to be wearing black to support it. While Darren said the reason for wearing black on the red carpet was sort of an “ominous cloud” over the evening, he said the show of solidarity is ultimately one of resilience.

“It’s actually kind of a celebration of resilience. I think it’s a great representation of our solidarity and our community, that hopefully will reflect positively on the people tuning in.”

And because Edgar pointed out that sexual harassment, misconduct and gender inequality “is not a women’s issue,” but “an all genders issue,” Darren highlighted his support of the United Nations Women’s movement, HeForShe.

“This is a campaign from UN Women called HeForShe. It kind of calls out the boys,” Darren said. “There’s been a lot of strong, inspiring women who have led the way in voicing their outrage, but this is our way of calling out the lads to be held accountable and to voice their own solidarity and say this is something we don’t stand for either.”

This is so important. Women certainly don’t need men to speak on or lead movements on their behalf, but having men uphold, amplify and support the voices of women calling for change is essential. By holding each other accountable, men can make a difference in how women are treated across the country and the world. In a speech to the United Nations in 2014, Emma Watson said it’s not just women who need men to work toward gender equality, men need it too.

“Men, I would like to take this opportunity to extend your formal invitation. Gender equality is your issue too. Because to date, I’ve seen my father’s role as a parent being valued less by society despite my needing his presence, as a child, as much as my mother’s. I’ve seen young men suffering from mental illness, unable to ask for help, for fear it would make them less of a men—or less of a man,” she said. “In fact, in the U.K., suicide is the biggest killer of men, between 20 to 49, eclipsing road accidents, cancer and coronary heart disease. I’ve seen men made fragile and insecure by a distorted sense of what constitutes male success. Men don’t have the benefits of equality, either.”

Ultimately, Edgar summed it all up. Anyone who has ever felt burdened by gender stereotypes needs to work toward shattering them, he said.

“It’s not only liberation movement for women, it’s a liberation movement for all genders,” Edgar said. “Everyone who has felt the burden of a gender stereotype or the pressure of fitting into an uncomfortable mold, or being intimidated against.”
Source:  https://www.teenvogue.com/story/darren-criss-golden-globes

From dcriss-archive:

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p29bj6WNqQ1wpi2k2o1_1280
laurenzima: This year’s #GoldenGlobes had such a special, unforgettable vibe that I hope means real change for the future. Mindsets can be different. There can be a more equal world that offers opportunity and calls out abuse. The conversations on the carpet were meaningful, but balanced with joy and hope. Grateful to be a part of it @cbsnlive @cbsnews @entertainmenttonight #timesup @timesupnow @heforshe

Los Angeles Times wrote:
Golden Globes after-party scene: chocolate truffles, a kerfuffle and one very busy engraving station

8:15 p.m. In another corner of the room, Pasek and Paul chat with Darren Criss, while Armie Hammer and his wife, Elizabeth Chambers, smooch for the photographers.

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p299u0RdEm1wpi2k2o1_500
Edgar Ramirez, Penélope Cruz, Ricky Martin and Darren Criss present the award for Best Actor in a Mini Series or a TV Movie at the 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, CA on Sunday, January 7, 2018.

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Golden Globe Awards January 7, 2018 (Los Angeles)

From dcriss-archive:

#WhyWeWearBlack - 2018 Golden Globes Red Carpet Interviews | Source

via dcriss-archive

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p29tjnaJEv1wpi2k2o1_1280
sojannelle: #darrencriss talking about his upcoming series - #theassassinationofgianniversace on #americancrimestory and working with fellow Filipino actor @jonjonbriones #HFPA ’s Ruben Nepales talking about a young boy from the Philippine province of Pangasinan… Interviews and stories from the red carpet on #sohollywood on #sojannelle - Sundays, 3:55p Pacific / 6:55p Eastern on TFC #globes7 #goldenglobes  @christrondsen and @nimfarueda

-

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I was wondering if he would be dressed in black and he actually made a way bigger statement than just wearing a black outfit. He also looks good on the pictures.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Yes, I agree Jeremy, not only did he wear black, he made an additional statement by wearing the He For She pin.  heart   He did look good.  :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p2bhdywSIO1ubd9qxo1_500
Asher & Justin Paul, Darren, Mia, Ricky Rollins, Ashley Weston and Benj Pasek celebrate Pasek and Paul’s Golden Globes win on January 7, 2018 https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdv98Tmlo2P/

via Darren Criss Army

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Inquirer wrote:
Pinoy, Fil-Am talents shine at golden Globe Awards

January 11, 2018

Time’s Up solidarity
Fil-Am actor Darren Criss, who was spotted on the red carpet, said he wore black to show solidarity with the Time’s Up movement, which is calling for an end to sexual misconduct and gender inequality.
Criss plays the role of serial killer Andrew Cunanan in “American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace.”
Please visit the site to the article a number of "clicks."  Source:  https://entertainment.inquirer.net/257472/pinoy-fil-talents-shine-golden-globe-awards

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p2f90wV3Ra1wpi2k2o1_1280
Video

This is cool.  Kristen Anderson-Lopez and her husband Robert Lopez wrote the songs for Disney's Frozen, including "Let It Go." :happy face

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p2fafkPxkm1wpi2k2o1_540

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p2fafkPxkm1wpi2k2o2_540
Link

Inquirer wrote:
Eight after-parties followed Hollywood's party of the year

January 12, 2018

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 T0112hollywood1-600x800
Fil-Ams Darren Criss and Robert “Bobby” Lopez chatted as the latter’s wife, Kristen Anderson Lopez, showed off her glittering skull purse in honor of “Coco’s” theme dealing with the dearly departed.
Source:  http://entertainment.inquirer.net/257601/eight-parties-followed-hollywoods-party-year

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Darren Criss supports the Times Up movement at the Golden Globes (January 7th, 2018) | Source

via dcriss-archive

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

iHeartRadio ALTer Ego 2018 (January 19, 2018 in Los Angeles)

From Darren Criss Army:

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p2u9btRzUG1ubd9qxo3_1280
Darren Criss at the iHeart ALTerEgo Live! concert in Los Angeles, Jan 19 2018

Photo credits:
Kevin Winter

All Getty Images

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p2uly2zd0M1ubd9qxo2_1280

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p2uly2zd0M1ubd9qxo1_1280
Darren Criss speaks onstage during iHeartRadio ALTer Ego 2018 at The Forum on January 19, 2018 in Inglewood, United States. 
(Photos by Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic for iHeartRadio)

From dcriss-archive.

haha.  What happened? :amused hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p2vw9k8pWp1wpi2k2o2_500
Darren Criss onstage during iHeartRadio ALTer Ego 2018 at The Forum on January 19 2018 in Inglewood United States

Look how happy Darren looks.  :happy face  That's Tom Poleman, President of National Programming Group for iHeartMedia, and Darren's friend from Musicians on Call. 
hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p2v4n59S5N1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Tom Poleman’s Instagram Story (January 19th, 2018)

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p2v4iwFl5Q1wpi2k2o1_1280
TomPoleman: Woody and Darren Criss after introducing Spoon together at iHeartRadio ALTer Ego tonight. #iHeartALT #Woody #darrencriss #alt987 ift.tt/2EXwkws

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Clive Davis and Recording Academy Pre-Grammy Gala   (1/27/2018)  New York

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p390ivpyka1wpi2k2o1_1280
Darren Criss attends the Clive Davis and Recording Academy Pre-Grammy Gala (January 27th, 2018) | Source

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p38xsk42fi1wpi2k2o1_1280
Actor Darren Criss and Recording Academy and MusiCares President/CEO Neil Portnow attend the Clive Davis and Recording Academy Pre-GRAMMY Gala and GRAMMY Salute to Industry Icons Honoring Jay-Z on January 27, 2018 in New York City.

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p38tns1BVT1wpi2k2o1_500

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p38tns1BVT1wpi2k2o2_500
dcriss-archive:

Actor Darren Criss attends the Clive Davis and Recording Academy Pre-GRAMMY Gala and GRAMMY Salute to Industry Icons Honoring Jay-Z on January 27, 2018 in New York City.

From Darren Criss Army:

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p38tmcU6Lv1ubd9qxo1_1280

hedwigandtheangryinch - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2018 Tumblr_p38tmcU6Lv1ubd9qxo2_1280
Darren Criss attends the Clive Davis and Recording Academy Pre-GRAMMY Gala and GRAMMY Salute to Industry Icons Honoring Jay-Z on January 27, 2018 in New York City. 
Photo: Steve Granitz/Getty Images

Just Jared wrote:
Katie Holmes, Darren Criss, & Priyanka Chopra Attend Pre-Grammys Party

Sat, 27 January 2018

Katie Holmes is pretty in red as she arrives at Clive Davis‘ annual Pre-Grammys Party on Saturday night (January 27) in New York City.

The 39-year-old actress was joined at the event by fellow actors Darren Criss and Priyanka Chopra.

[. . . ]

Darren is wearing a Versace tux.

-

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum