Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's and Chuck's concerts at El Plaza Condesa in Mexico City (March 31, 2018 and April 1, 2018)

From Darren Criss Army:

Such a beautiful view of the crowd.  :happy face

darrencriss What a weekend. Wish I could play CDMX every single night. #TBT

via Darren Criss Army

Saw that there were a bunch of more YouTube videos posted of the concerts.  I think I saw these on Darren Criss Army.

Videos by Yarlhine Ramirez, of the March 31 concert on Saturday.   The audios are very clear (a few of the Glee songs will have the sound of the audience singing along, but you can still hear Darren's voice clearly) ;  and the view is fairly  close.

Videos by Estefania Itandehui Millan (of the March 31, 2018 concert).  Some of the videos are nice close-ups.  You can hear his voice very well in some videos and pretty well in others (depending on how much you can hear the audience singing along).

That long scream from someone in the audience when Chuck starts singing.  :amused   Such nice harmonies between the brothers Criss.  heart

Videos by NMS3112.  Nice close-ups. 

What a Feeling, plus We Like It.  Nice close ups.  Audio is a bit fuzzy, but so fun to see Darren close up in concert. At about point 4:30, he sings "We Like It."

Fun to watch Darren and Chuck.

"Human."  Very close up and clear audio.  Only the beginning is shaky.  His smiles at around point 0:45 and at 0:54 are very cute.

Nice close-up. 

Close-up.

Nice close-up

Beautiful close ups.  Audio has a little bit of static, but you can hear him pretty well.

Very nice close up.  Audio is a bit fuzzy/has static (but it's fun to watch the video due to the close-up.)

-

Just now (before Ellen airs), Darren and Lea Michele announced a joint mini tour. Pre-sale begins on April 11 at 10 AM EDT. The tour website is lmdctour.com!

TOUR DATES

5/30 - NASHVILLE, TN - THE RYMAN AUDITORIUM

RSVP

5/31 - CINCINNATI, OH -  TAFT THEATRE

RSVP

6/02 - PITTSBURGH, PA - BENEDUM CENTER

RSVP

6/03 - WASHINGTON D.C. - KENNEDY CENTER

*Please note: Pre-sales begins Tuesday, April 17 at 10am ET.  General on sale - Friday, April 20 at 10am ET. 

RSVP

6/05 - INDIANAPOLIS, IN - MURAT THEATRE

RSVP

6/06 - COLUMBUS, OH - OHIO THEATRE

RSVP

6/08 - EASTON, PA - STATE THEATRE CENTER FOR THE ARTS

RSVP

6/09 - NEWARK, NJ - NJPAC

RSVP

6/10 - TORONTO, ON - SONY CENTRE

RSVP

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks so much for posting that, DaisiesAndLilies.  We appreciate it! 

So it's fun for fans that Darren and Lea are doing some concerts together.

From dcriss-archive:

They both are very cute.  

Darren Criss & Lea Michele - LMDC Tour Announce: Pre-Sale Starts This Wed, April 11

Darren Criss - LMDC Tour Announce Lea Michele and I are going on tour together!!

It’ll be a little bit of everything- including Lea’s solo music, MY solo music, and lots of songs we’ve always wanted to do from Glee, Broadway, and beyond.

Pre-sale starts this Wednesday, April 11 at 10am ET / 9am CT. Sign up now to gain access at: www.LMDCtour.com

MAY 30 - The Ryman Auditorium - Nashville, TN

MAY 31 - Taft Theatre - Cincinnati, OH

JUN 02 - Benedum Center - Pittsburgh, PA

JUN 03 - Kennedy Center - Washington DC

JUN 05 - Murat Theatre - Indianapolis, IN

JUN 06 - Ohio Theatre - Columbus, OH

JUN 08 - State Theatre Center For The Arts - Easton, PA

JUN 09 - NJPAC - Newark, NJ

JUN 10 - Sony Centre - Toronto, ON

Please note that Pre-Sale starts on this Wednesday, April 11, EXCEPT FOR WASHINGTON D.C.; PRESALE FOR WASHINGTON DC starts on TUESDAY APRIL 17 at 10 am ET (and General Sale for the Washington DC venue starts Friday, April 20 at 10 am ET).
ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p6x70cXqSG1wpi2k2o1_1280

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p6x70cXqSG1wpi2k2o2_1280
ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p6x70cXqSG1wpi2k2o3_1280
Via Darren’s newsletter (April 9th, 2018)

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p6xvxlchIe1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Darren’s Instagram Story (April 9th, 2018)

Link

Link to lmdctour.com   or https://www.lmdctour.com/

VIP Nation wrote:
LEA MICHELE AND DARREN CRISS

LM/DC Tour

TOUR PACKAGES
--GOLD MEET & GREET PACKAGE

--SILVER MEET & GREET PACKAGE
Please visit the site for details on the Gold or Silver Meet & Greet Packages, and details about each tour stop.  https://vipnation.com/tours/lea-michele-and-darren-criss/lmdc-tour/a4380cac5d2ae3cc1ee77e0067fe2dd9VwL1AlV=

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p6xc6xOVJ01wpi2k2o1_1280
leamichele: I’m going on tour with @DarrenCriss! link in my bio for all the dates and to sign up for pre-sale access. 

Pre-sale starts this Wednesday at 10am EST! #LMDCtour

I love Billboard's support. heart   Did anyone else know that Darren's Homework EP peaked at No. 7 on the Billboard Independent Albums Chart in January 2018?  I knew it peaked at No. 1 on Billboard's Heatseekers Albums Chart.  (See https://www.billboard.com/music/darren-criss/chart-history/heatseekers-albums/song/1060509 )
Billboard wrote:
Lea Michele and Darren Criss Are Heading on Tour Together

4/9/2018

Former Glee co-stars Lea Michele and Darren Criss are reuniting to go on tour together. The pair stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres Show to announce their upcoming LMDC tour. In true Broadway fashion, Michele and Criss sang to announce their latest venture.

Criss – whose solo EP Homework peaked at No. 7 on the Billboard Independent Albums Chart in January – also shared on Twitter that they would be performing a variety of tunes. “It’ll be a little bit of everything- Lea’s solo music, MY solo music, & lots of songs we’ve always wanted to do from Glee, Broadway, and beyond,“ he said. 

.@LeaMichele and I are going on tour together!!

It'll be a little bit of everything- Lea's solo music, MY solo music, & lots of songs we've always wanted to do from Glee, Broadway, and beyond.

Pre-sale starts Wed 4/11 at 10am ET/9am CT. Sign up at https://t.co/3Xr5NRRT2S pic.twitter.com/sSHKjUArrd
— Darren Criss (@DarrenCriss) April 9, 2018

The LMDC tour begins on May 30 in Nashville. From there, the duo will hit up eight other cities including Pittsburgh and Indianapolis. Pre-sale starts Wednesday (April 11) at 10 A.M. ET.
Please visit the site to give the article a number of "clicks."  Source:  https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/broadway/8299788/lea-michele-darren-criss-tour

On Ellen.  :happy face  Don't worry, Darren, we all know you have a lovely voice.  heart heart heart

Lea Michele and Darren Criss made a surprise visit to Ellen and had a huge announcement that Gleeks are not going to want to miss.

DarrenCriss: .@LeaMichele and I are going on tour together!! It’ll be a little bit of everything- Lea’s solo music, MY solo music, & lots of songs we’ve always wanted to do from Glee, Broadway, and beyond. Pre-sale starts Wed 4/11 at 10am ET/9am CT. Sign up at LMDCtour.com

via dcriss-archive

The lmdctour.com site (and Darren's tweet) both state the Pre-sale begins this Wednesday, April 11 at 10 ET/ 9 am CT.  And General Sale begins Friday April 13 at 10 am local time.  But Pre-sale for WASHINGTON DC starts a different date (and general sale for Washington DC also starts a different date--see above). 
Ellen Tube wrote:
Win Front-Row Tickets to See Lea Michele and Darren Criss on Tour in a City Near You!

Lea Michele and Darren Criss Are Going on Tour!

The moment you have been waiting for is here! Today, Lea Michele and Darren Criss made a surprise appearance on the show and announced that they are going on tour, and Ellen wants you to go!

Ellen is giving a pair of front-row tickets to each city on their tour! The “LM/DC” tour kicks off May 31st, fan pre-sale begins April 10th, Artist and American Express ticket pre-sale begins April 11th, and public sale begins April 13th! You can check out the dates right here, and enter right  here  for your chance to win!

Giveaway ends on April 10, 2018, at 06:00 am PST
Link to site Ellen Tube:  https://www.ellentube.com/giveaway/win-front-row-tickets-to-see-lea-michele-and-darren-criss-on-tour-in-a-city-near-you.html

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p6xhkq5dJa1wpi2k2o1_1280
theellenshow: OMG you guys! @LeaMichele @DarrenCriss

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p6y0g1fo0a1wpi2k2o1_1280
LeaMichele#LMDCtour @DarrenCriss

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p6xzsfsKba1wpi2k2o1_400

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p6xzsfsKba1wpi2k2o2_1280
Via Lea Michele’s Instagram Story (April 9th, 2018)

MTV: @LeaMichele and @DarrenCriss are going on tour together

via dcriss-archive

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p6xluwz7EC1wpi2k2o1_1280
mjambriz: Photographed @leamichele and @darrencriss to promote their upcoming LM/DC tour. Both were extremely nice and easy to shoot. Can’t wait for them to bring that chemistry to the stage. As always big ups to my @wearefaculty peoples for the opportunity.

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p6xbbrcfM81wpi2k2o1_540
ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p6xbbrcfM81wpi2k2o2_540

Playbill wrote:
Darren Criss and Lea Michele Are Going on Tour Together

Apr 09, 2018

Broadway and Glee alums Lea Michele and Darren Criss will launch a U.S. concert tour—the LM/DC Tour—May 30 in Nashville, Tennessee.

The two met in 2010 on the set of Glee; Michele went on to star in Murphy’s Scream Queens and Criss just recently wrapped the latest iteration of Murphy’s American Crime Story anthology series: The Assassination of Gianni Versace.

Michele got her start as a replacement for Young Cosette in the original Les Misérables. She went on to originate the role of Little Girl in Ragtime, played Sphrintze in the 2004 revival of Fiddler on the Roof, and originated the role of Wendla in Broadway’s Spring Awakening.

Criss broke out on Glee and later moved to Broadway, replacing Daniel Radcliffe in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. He later starred as the title role in Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

The actor also founded Elsie Fest, the music festival that blends pop music and Broadway. He and Michele sang together this past summer at the third annual festival in Central Park.

Click here
 for tickets and information to the LM/DC Tour. [General] Tickets go on sale April 13; pre-sale begins April 11 at 10AM ET
Please visit the site to give the article a number of "clicks."  Source:  http://www.playbill.com/article/darren-criss-and-lea-michele-are-going-on-tour-together

Link:  https://www.lmdctour.com/

Via Lea Michele’s Instagram Story (April 9th, 2018)

via dcriss-archive

-

24ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Empty LMDC Tour Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:59 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

LMDC Tour

Darren and Lea via Lea’s Instagram Story, April 10, 2018

LMDCtour.com

via Darren Criss Army

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p6zick3S791ubd9qxo1_1280
“Today is last day to sign up to receive the exclusive code for the #LMDCTour. Pre-sale begins tomorrow at 10am ET.” (Sign up HERE)

Darren via Instagram

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p6z8uymJbY1ubd9qxo1_1280
leamichele Pre-sale tickets and VIP for #LMDCtour starts tomorrow at 10am EST! Link in my bio #LMDCtour

Meet and Greet info from Darren Criss Army:
VIP Info for LMDC Tour

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p6zsi7d85Q1tz53qh_1280
Darren Criss Army wrote:We spoke directly with VIP Nation to get this Information:

NOTE: Pittsburgh & Easton have announced prices ($299 Silver, $499 Gold), but we are told prices at other locations will probably NOT be the same.

More Info on LMDC tour M & G
ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p702xqnoMf1tz53qh_1280
Darren Criss Army wrote:
We spoke with VIP Nation Again!!! The info is correct!!!

-As far as they know all M & G phots are a single photo with both Lea & Darren in it.

-If you buy only 1 silver M & G in an order you will have a photo by yourself with both Lea & Darren in the picture.

I missed this from yesterday new (from dcriss-archive):

Broadway.com wrote:
Darren Criss Opens Piano Bar in Los Angeles & Announces Tour with Lea Michele

April 9, 2018

Darren Criss is a busy man! The Emmy nominee and his fiancée, Mia Swier, officially opened their Los Angeles piano bar this weekend. And this morning, Criss announced a music tour with former Glee co-star Lea Michele.

Criss and Swier’s piano bar, Tramp Stamp Granny’s, celebrated its grand opening with a tight-knit group of family and friends. In a casual inauguration speech, Criss described the piano bar as “a place where people can drink and sing along.” Criss kicked off the bar’s opening with a lively performance of The Beatles’ tune “Hey Jude.”

Criss and Michele made an appearance on The Ellen Degeneres Show to break the news of their upcoming multi-city tour, sharing just what audiences can expect from the concert. “It’s obviously some Glee stuff,” said Criss, “some Broadway stuff, some of her stuff, some of my original stuff, so sort of a mixture of everything.” Criss and Michele saw the tour as the perfect opportunity to collaborate more after having sung together at Criss’ celebrated outdoor music concert Elsie Fest.

.@LeaMichele and I are going on tour together!! 

It’ll be a little bit of everything- Lea’s solo music, MY solo music, & lots of songs we’ve always wanted to do from Glee, Broadway, and beyond.

Pre-sale starts Wed 4/11 at 10am ET/9am CT. Sign up at https://t.co/3Xr5NRRT2S pic.twitter.com/sSHKjUArrd

— Darren Criss (@DarrenCriss) April 9, 2018

For tickets and more information about Criss and Michele’s tour, click here.
Please visit the site to give the article a number of "clicks."  Source:  https://www.broadway.com/buzz/191762/darren-criss-opens-piano-bar-in-los-angeles-announces-tour-with-lea-michele/

-

25ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Empty LMDC Tour Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:20 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

LMDC Tour

From dcriss-archive:

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p71fqucw9R1wpi2k2o1_1280

1075 The River wrote:
Lea Michele + Darren Criss on 1075 The River

Lea Michele and Darren Criss are going on tour together and they’re stopping by the Ryman on May 30th!

Want to win your way in? Enter for your shot!
Source:  https://1075theriver.iheart.com/contests/lea-michele-darren-criss-397808/

-

26ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Empty LMDC Tour Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:02 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

LMDC Tour

I believe Pre-Sale continues today (except for Washington DC) until 10 pm (either 10 pm local or 10 pm ET--unsure which one). 

As Lea is saying, General Sales starts tomorrow (Friday), April 13, at 10 am Local Time (except for Washington DC).  Go here: 
https://www.lmdctour.com/

From Darren Criss Army:

This is truly beautiful.  One of Darren's most emotional performances.  He sounds gorgeous.

@DarrenCriss Here’s a lil preview of what you might see on the #LMDCTour… Pre-sale ends tonight at 10pm local. Go to http://www.LMDCTour.com to get your tickets.

via Darren Criss Army

leamichele All tickets and VIP for #LMDCtour are on-sale tomorrow starting at 10am!

via Darren Criss Army

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p73dy9wuxp1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Darren Criss’s Instagram Story (April 12, 2018)

-

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I won't attend the concert but I would like a show that is mostly focused on Glee songs. They can do all their duets (except Sudden Seymour, and also Extraordinary Merry Christmas because it's not the season) and some of their solos.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I'm sure a lot of the Glee fans also would love a lot of the Glee hits. :happy face  I don't remember how many duets Darren had with Lea on the show.  I liked their Suddenly Seymour duet. 

haha.  It would be weird to do Extraordinary Merry Christmas in the spring/summer.   I know they had some more duets that they did at charitable events,  like Falling Slowly.

From dcriss-archive:

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p74oe5K2sh1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Darren’s Instagram Story (April 13th, 2018)

Link

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 5936f3c13b94cd5f41653cb8?ops=gravity(%22center%22),maxcontain(96,60)

Track: Darren Criss on the Elvis Duran show (04-13Z18)
Artist: Elvis Duran and The Morning Show

Darren Criss on Elvis Duran and The Morning Show (April 13th, 2018)

via dcriss-archive

-

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

poppy wrote:I don't remember how many duets Darren had with Lea on the show.

6 : Don't you want me, Tonight, One hand one heart, EMC, Broadway baby, SS

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, Jeremy, that is impressive that you know that!   Kudos to you!  Thanks!  My favorite of the Glee Blaine/Rachel duets is "Don't You Want Me."   They both sound good, and Blaine and Rachel both were so cute and funny.  I like the dancing in Broadway Baby.

31ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Empty LMDC Tour Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

@iHeartRadio Exclusive: FaceTime between @LeaMichele & @DarrenCriss. Get your tickets now for the LM/DC Tour here: http://LMDCtour.com

via Darren Criss Army

From dcriss-archive:

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p7aulyh7D61wpi2k2o1_540
ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p7aulyh7D61wpi2k2o2_r1_400
Email sent via Darren’s Bandsintown page (April 16th, 2018)

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's concert in London at St. Pancras Church (April 20, 2018)

From Darren Criss Army:

Nice pic.  I like how his shirt blends with the backdrop.  :happy face

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p7g4w9MxNA1ubd9qxo1_1280
ashleypweston Ugh I wish I can look this good sitting in a chair #DarrenCriss #TBT #ACSVersace

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p7fudjNWPc1ubd9qxo1_1280
Darren on a photoshoot in London, April 19, 2018 (Instagram Story -  eralpvankortach)

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p75ccw2OYq1wpi2k2o1_1280
jonohart13: It is such an honor to have @darrencriss as the #ChurchKeysMusic kickoff #concert. And that it is #SOLDOUT totally rocks. Super excited to debut the string section put together by @rob_cello - stay tuned for more - and shout out to @rockerrick for believing in this project! #darrencriss #turnkeyensemble

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I was out of town for the weekend, so I'm behind posting about the London concert.  It looks like all the wonderful videos by Darren's wonderful fans show that the concert at St. Pancras Church was a very special one.  It seems there was a reverential air to the concert, and remarkably, there was no singing along by the audience except for Going Back to Hogwarts. 

Extended video of Somewhere Only We Know.  This was always one of my favorite Glee songs sung by Darren.  Darren sounds beautiful performing this song in this church.    Very nice close ups and very clear audio by Perry O'Bree. 

Perry O'Bree

Somewhere Only We Know.  Julie Bellaiche has a lot of close up videos, with good audio, of this concert of Darren.  :happy face  (Julie Bellaiche posted 9 YouTube videos of the London concert; I posted a few.   Please go to her YouTube page for more videos.)

Julie Bellaiche, Published on Apr 20, 2018

Cough Syrup.

Julie Bellaiche

I Don't Mind.  heart

Julie Bellaiche

Lost Boys Life.  He sounds really good.  :happy face

Julie Bellaiche

Thank you DCriss Archive.  Very clear audio and clear view.  Cough  Syrup, his Brotherhood of Man/Midnight Radio medley, and a small part of Teenage Dream (and curtain call).   He sounds so good. heart

DCriss Archive.

Somewhere Only We Know.  Close Up.

DCriss Archive

Part of Cough Syrup, part of Teenage Dream, and Somewhere Only We Know.

DCriss Archive

I Dreamed A Dream.  Sarky Blue Eyes has several good videos, with nice audio and close up.

Sarky Blue Eyes

Going Nowhere.  I love this song.  Audio is very good.  Fiona Has Stuff Here has other videos too.

Fiiona Has Stuff here.

Thank you!  :happy face

edotschuyler:

Darren Criss live at St. Pancras Church, London (20.4.2018)

Full Show
via dcriss-archive

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Another Glee song.  :happy face

Part of It's Not Unusual.

FearsomeHippo74

-

35ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Empty LMDC tour Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:37 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p7um0hHsSL1ubd9qxo1_1280
leamichele #fbf this is how excited @darrencriss is about our tour

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Never had a chance to post these pics and video from the London Concert in the church.

From dcriss-archive:

Very cute pic:
ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p7jov0ny521wpi2k2o1_540
ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p7jov0ny521wpi2k2o2_1280

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p7jj74O1N81wpi2k2o1_1280
jonohart13: They say it takes a village - and last night this was ours. The crowd went home and we had this special space all to ourselves to celebrate a great show. A huge thanks to @darrencriss and @rockerrick for kicking off #ChurchKeysMusic in #London with @alexbloom_ (not pictured). And a shout out to my partners @davestewarteurythmics and David Messer. We did it!

The sound of Darren singing Somewhere Only We Know, without a microphone, in this beautiful church with the lovely acoustic, was very special.
ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p7nb7n6vPe1wpi2k2o1_1280
jonohart13: It’s Magic! #DarrenCriss floats above the crowd - and the #turnkeyensemble string section - for a totally acoustic finale. We cut off the sound system and it was just the strings and Darren - no amplification. A truly magical moment between fan and artist – and a remarkable experience for everyone in the room. Such a treat for #churchkeysmusic and #stpancraschurch#theCCT

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p7jkhuTsqv1wpi2k2o2_1280

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p7jkhuTsqv1wpi2k2o4_1280

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p7jkhuTsqv1wpi2k2o8_1280
Darren Criss at St Pancras Church on April 20, 2018 in London, England

One of my favorite original songs from Darren.  Just so lovely.

rockerrick: Congrats to @jonohart13 on launching the #churchkeysmusic concerts with @darrencriss ! It was such an amazing and new concert experience.

via dcriss-archive

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p7i9z6MXsm1wpi2k2o1_1280
Source

-

37ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Empty LMDC Tour Fri May 04, 2018 1:44 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

LMDC Tour

From Darren Criss Army:

Darren Criss Army wrote:

Lea & Darren are adding shows!

Lea Michele just announced on Watch What Happens Live that more shows are being added to the LMDC Tour!! 

Details will be announced next week!
ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p84ukkFI621tz53qh_1280

-

38ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Empty LMDC Tour Sun May 06, 2018 11:18 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

LMDC Tour

From Darren Criss Army:

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p8bcujiBw71ubd9qxo1_1280
Via Lea Michele’s Instagram Story May 6, 2018

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p8blh5CLne1ubd9qxo1_1280
Via Darren’s IG story, May 6 2018

The Times wrote:
Lea Michele promises intimate Pittsburgh show with co-star Darren Criss

May 5, 2018

PITTSBURGH — “Glee”-ful moments will abound when Lea Michele and Darren Criss share the Benedum Center stage June 2 as part of a nine-city tour.

[. . . ]

“We’re still planning the structure of the show,” Michele said a week ago in a phone interview. “We’ve been planning a lot by phone as Darren jet-sets all over the world. He’ll be like, ‘Hey, I’m getting on a plane in London and flying to Mexico, so I’ve got 20 minutes; let’s brainstorm.’ So although we’re still putting it together, I know it’ll be an incredible show.”

As performers, they bring different mindsets.
“Darren is definitely more spontaneous,” Michele mirthfully said. “I’m definitely more structured.

[. . . ]

She realizes she and Criss will forever be associated with “Glee,” and that’s fine.

“We both loved being on ‘Glee’ so much,” Michele said, adding that this tour is a way they can pay tribute to the show while interacting with its fervent fans known as Gleeks, a bunch of whom she met backstage at the Central Park concert.

“There will be no costume changes or crazy lights,” Michele said. “Just a great band with us singing. We want it to feel like you’re just hanging out with us, like Darren and I do at his house where we’ll be playing piano and guitar and just singing. I want it to feel very natural so the fans get a little glimpse of what it’s like spending intimate time with us. We have an incredible fan base and we appreciate them, and this is a way for us to thank them for their support.”

Source:  http://www.timesonline.com/entertainmentlife/20180505/lea-michele-promises-intimate-pittsburgh-show-with-co-star-darren-criss

-

39ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Empty LMDC Tour Tue May 08, 2018 1:25 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

LMDC Tour

From dcriss-archive:

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p8df3uvmTc1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Darren’s Instagram Story (May 7th, 2018)
Link

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p8daanLWJX1wpi2k2o1_1280

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p8daanLWJX1wpi2k2o2_1280
ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p8daanLWJX1wpi2k2o3_1280

Via Darren’s Instagram Story (May 7th, 2018)

Darren Criss and Lea Michele Live on Instagram announcing new #LMDCTour dates

Darren Criss, Lea Michele - Just Announced: New LM/DC Tour Dates
Lea Michele and I are excited to bring the LM/DC tour to more cities!

Pre-sale begins this Wednesday, May 9 at 10am ET / 9am CT. Sign up now to get the code at www.LMDCTour.com.

JUN 26 - Chicago Theatre - Chicago, IL

JUN 27 - Peabody Opera House - St. Louis,

MO JUN 29 - Cobb Energy Center - Atlanta,

GA JUN 30 - DPAC - Durham,

NC JUL 01 - Ovens Auditorium - Charlotte,

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p8bdcvPzlU1wpi2k2o1_540

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p8bdcvPzlU1wpi2k2o2_540

-

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Concert:  "Darren Criss:  Intimate and Live in Sydney"

From Darren Criss Army:

ParkCity - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 2 Tumblr_p8e23sjfNP1wpi2k2o1_1280
DARREN CRISS: INTIMATE AND LIVE IN SYDNEY

Friday 18 May 2018, 8PM

Eternity Playhouse
39 Burton Street, Darlinghurst

Tickets: $99 

Pre-sale begins Thursday 10 May at 9am AEST. The pre-sale code can be obtained at http://darrencriss.me/Sydney

Broadway and television star DARREN CRISS will perform INTIMATE & LIVE, a one-night only concert, in Sydney on Friday 18 May 2018 at the Eternity Playhouse, Darlinghurst.

A multi-faceted artist with a career spanning television, film, music and stage, Criss will present a kaleidoscope of pop hits and musical theatre staples, performing on both guitar and piano accompanied by a string quartet.

Best known for playing Blaine Anderson on global TV phenomenon “Glee”, Criss will be back on Australian TV screens, starring in the award-winning series “The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story” available to stream and screen on Foxtel from Thursday May 24. The miniseries premiered to rave reviews in the US in January, with Criss’s performance hailed as “electrifying” and “career-changing”.

On Broadway, Criss replaced Daniel Radcliffe in “How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying”. He later starred as the title role in “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” to great acclaim. In 2017, he debuted his new indie-pop band Computer Gamesalong with his brother Chuck Criss, the two releasing their first album “Lost Boys Life”. Most recently he released a five-track solo EP “Homework”, which peaked at No. 7 on the Billboard Independent Albums Chart. 

Criss joined “Glee” during its second season as a supporting character but soon became a fan favourite, leading the ‘Dalton Academy Warblers’, an a cappella singing group that were rivals with ‘New Directions’. Blaine quickly became a love interest to Kurt Hummel (played by Chris Colfer) and transferred to McKinley High, but not before sharing a drunken kiss and an amazing duet with Rachel Berry (played by Lea Michele) to The Human League’s “Don’t You Want Me.” Criss has recently announced as US concert tour with Lea Michele.

Source:  https://michaelcassel.com/shows/australia/darrencriss/

-

Last edited by Poppy on Wed May 09, 2018 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum