Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

About his concert in Australia:

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p8g3zenR2V1ubd9qxo1_1280

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

For the Australia concert:

From dcriss-archive:

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p8htjzbQX41wpi2k2o1_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p8htjzbQX41wpi2k2o2_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p8hml4BXLU1wpi2k2o1_1280
Link

Source

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p8hi2kdTIy1wpi2k2o1_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p8hi2kdTIy1wpi2k2o2_400
Link

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p8kwkhOOV91wpi2k2o1_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p8kwkhOOV91wpi2k2o2_540

Link

Link:  https://www.lmdctour.com/

44LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Empty LMDC Tour Thu May 17, 2018 12:32 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

LMDC Tour

From dcriss-archive:

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p8ums5fhHz1wpi2k2o1_1280

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p8uafkHmc41wpi2k2o1_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p8uafkHmc41wpi2k2o2_540

LeaMichele: 2 weeks til Nashville lmdctour.com

via dcriss-archive

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Ticketfly wrote:
Darren Criss - Tickets - Largo at the Coronet - Los Angeles, CA - June 11th, 2018

Darren Criss will perform live with his band at Largo for the first time.
Seat assignments begin at 6:00PM, Doors open for drinks at 7:00PM, Showtime at 8:30PM | When you arrive at Will Call on the night of the show, seats will be assigned first come first served, from the front of the theatre to the back. If you want to sit closer, be sure to come earlier. | NO LATE ENTRY * NO REFUNDS * NO EXCHANGES * SPECIAL GUESTS ARE SUBJECT TO CANCEL WITHOUT NOTICE
Source:  https://www.ticketfly.com/event/1695722-darren-criss-los-angeles/

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I apologize for not posting as much as usual--my family has been going through a health-related crisis and it's been stressful and confusing.  I don't know what to do.  I just hope it works out. 

Anyway, I did not have a chance to post some new items about the LMDC tour.

From dcriss-archive:

I love Michael Hitchcock.  :happy face
LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9bfe11M801wpi2k2o1_1280

haha.  :amused
Via Darren’s Instagram Story (May 25th, 2018)

via dcriss-archive

This was fun to watch.  :happy face

Darren Criss and Lea Michele’s Facebook Live (May 24th, 2018) | Source

-

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

It's okay, Poppy. I hope you're gonna feel pretty soon.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks so much.  You are very kind. 

BTW, I also noticed something is off with the coding.  The thumbs up "Like" button has disappeared for some reason.  I will try to figure it out later.   I'll be pretty busy the next few days.  Thanks again Jeremy!

49LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Empty LMDC Tour, Nashville, TN (May 30, 2018) Wed May 30, 2018 10:48 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

LMDC Tour, Nashville, TN (the Ryman Auditorium)

From dcriss-archive:

365daysinalife:
Make You Feel My Love - LMDC encore

via dcriss_archive

Darren Criss - Cough Syrup at The Ryman Auditorium via The Vinyl’s instagram Livestream (May 30th, 2018)

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9kt4fl8On1wpi2k2o9_1280
X

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9ksqkoEV61wpi2k2o7_1280

spencxrw   if the genre show-tunes and the genre singer/songwriter had a love child it would be these two. I’ve loved these two people since i was 12 and seeing them in person was an absolute dream! #Gleek4ever

They have similar hand gestures.  Could almost pass as brother and sister.  :amused 
LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9kpfoUFFZ1wpi2k2o2_640
Actor Darren Criss and Actress Lea Michele perform at Ryman Auditorium on May 30 2018 in Nashville Tennessee

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9kfdbzWni1wpi2k2o1_540
LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9kfdbzWni1wpi2k2o2_540
Via Lea Michele’s Instagram Story (May 30th, 2018)

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9k3106nNc1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Lea Michele’s Instagram Story (May 30th, 2018)

Aw, that's so sweet.  :happy face
LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9jlyzXvgh1wpi2k2o1_1280

-

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

50LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Empty LMDC Tour, Nashville, TN (May 30, 2018) Thu May 31, 2018 10:31 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

LMDC Tour, Nashville, TN (the Ryman Auditorium)

From dcriss-archive:

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9m1cwMyvn1wpi2k2o3_1280

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9m1cwMyvn1wpi2k2o4_1280
DarrenCriss : Nashville - what a very cool place to start the tour. Thanks for making the first night of the #LMDCtour unforgettable. @andybarron

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9lmrrJWvD1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Lea Michele’s Instagram Story (May 31st, 2018)

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9lmqjVCNN1wpi2k2o7_500
leamichele: What an incredible first night of our #LM/DC tour at the @theryman in Nashville! Thank you so much to everyone who came!

ineedahero has excellent videos.  Thank you!  :happy face

Singing with no microphone. 

lmdc nashville 05/30/18 make you feel my love (acoustic)

lmdc nashville 05/30/18 don’t you want me

He sounds really good here on Lea's song. 

lmdc nashville 05/30/18 getaway car

lmdc nashville 05/30/18 this time

lmdc nashville 05/30/18 suddenly seymour

lmdc nashville 05/30/18 broadway baby

lmdc nashville 05/30/18 falling slowly

lmdc nashville 05/30/18 medley brotherhood of man and midnight radio

One of my favorite original songs from Darren.  The lyrics are so sad, and Darren always delivers the emotion.  heart

lmdc nashville 05/30/18 going nowhere

lmdc nashville 05/30/18 cough syrup

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9le7z2k5o1wpi2k2o1_1280
theshortestone: #lmdctour setlist from Nashville show at The Ryman!

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9ks65Z6wr1wh3n02o6_1280
365daysinalife:
LMDC Tour - Set #7

Darren sounds really good on this song. 

lmdc nashville 05/30/18 (s)he’s got you

Note:  I didn't post videos for all of the song performances by Darren and/or Lea.  Please go to dcriss-archive and Darren Criss Army, for more videos of more song performances. 

-

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I was intending to post videos from the Ohio concert, but I'm feeling under the weather.  I will return tomorrow.  :happy face

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Top-28-speedy-recovery-wishes

53LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Empty LMDC Tour, Cincinnati, OH (May 31, 2018) Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:05 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Aw, you are so sweet.  Thank you, Jeremy.  :hug 

P.S. I am so behind watching videos of the LMDC concerts.  :help 

LMDC Tour, Cincinnati, OH (Taft Theatre)

From dcriss-archive

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9nkt9FEwZ1wpi2k2o1_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9nkt9FEwZ1wpi2k2o2_1280

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9nkt9FEwZ1wpi2k2o3_1280

Not sure what's going on in the first pic. :amused  Love the second pic.
LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9msd9PdB01wpi2k2o4_1280

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9msd9PdB01wpi2k2o6_1280 
X   X  

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9mq56Crzc1wpi2k2o2_1280

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9mq56Crzc1wpi2k2o3_1280
X X

Thank you, Izabela Elvira, for your videos.  :happy face

Darren Criss and Lea Michele This Time ya LM/DC concert Cincinnati Ohio

I love this song.  heart

Thank you Tera for your video.  I really like Lea's version of this song.  Lea is so good at being funny--love the "character" voice that she inhabits while singing this.  :happy face

Thank you, saratheteacher for these videos. 

Make You Feel My Love- Darren Criss and Lea Michele (Cincinnati)

Hey Leonardo (She Likes Me for Me)

She Likes Me for Me - Darren Criss (Cover) (Cincinnati)

-

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total

54LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Empty LMDC Tour, Cincinnati, OH (May 31, 2018) Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:50 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

LMDC Tour, Cincinnati, OH (Taft Theatre)

A few more videos

From dcriss-archive:

Thank you Sarah Massman for these videos.  :happy face

I Dreamed A Dream - Darren Criss

Lea is funny ("I mean I hear you.")   :amused  They always sound good on this song.

Falling Slowly- Lea Michele Darren Criss

It sounds to me like Darren's voice has grown stronger and he is showing more control (nice vibrato).  He sounds so good. :happy face  Lea is so funny and she sounds fantastic.  Thank you Sammy for this video.

Darren Criss & Lea Michele - Suddenly Seymour at the Taft Theatre (May 31st, 2018) | Source

via dcriss-archive

-

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total

55LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Empty LMDC Tour, Pittsburgh, PA (June 2, 2018) Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:35 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

LMDC Tour, Pittsburgh, PA (Benedum Center)

From dcriss-archive:

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9rfcdNNjw1wpi2k2o1_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9rfcdNNjw1wpi2k2o2_1280

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9qtzbg6jp1wpi2k2o1_640
Darren Criss performs in concert at Benedum Center on June 2, 2018 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9qtt7VynQ1wpi2k2o3_500

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9qtt7VynQ1wpi2k2o6_640
Darren Criss performs in concert at Benedum Center on June 2, 2018 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9qtlhWqrk1wpi2k2o9_640
Lea Michele and Darren Criss perform in concert at Benedum Center on June 2, 2018 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9qtk5PvQW1wpi2k2o10_640
Lea Michele and Darren Criss perform in concert at Benedum Center on June 2, 2018 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9qtgyNk691wpi2k2o1_640

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9qtgyNk691wpi2k2o6_640

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9q94yQCba1wpi2k2o5_1280
X

This is nice to see, kind remarks from a reporter (BC Times?  Beaver County Times?)
LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9qfkmjei41wpi2k2o1_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9qfkmjei41wpi2k2o2_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9qfkmjei41wpi2k2o3_540
LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9qfkmjei41wpi2k2o4_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9qfkmjei41wpi2k2o5_540
LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9qfkmjei41wpi2k2o6_540
LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9qfkmjei41wpi2k2o7_500

Darren Criss - Genie In a Bottle at the Benedum Center (June 2nd, 2018) | Source
via dcriss-archive

Poor Lea.  Darren is such a jokester.  I wonder if she will last for the many more tour concerts.  :big grin
Source

via dcriss-archive

Thank you dcriss-archive for these two videos.  :happy face

Darren Criss - Hopelessly Devoted to You|Going Nowhere (Periscope) at the Benedum Center (June 2nd, 2018) | Source

Darren Criss - Foolish Thing (Periscope) at the Benedum Center (June 2nd, 2018) | Source

-

56LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Empty LMDC Tour, Washington DC (June 3, 2018) Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:21 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

LMDC Tour, Washington DC (Kennedy Center)

From dcriss-archive:

A couple of nice reviews:  :happy face
DC Metro Theater Arts wrote:
Review: ‘Lea Michele & Darren Criss – the LM/DC Tour’ at the Kennedy Center

June 4, 2018

Cue the dramatic backdrops because the lights of Broadway were sparkling this past Sunday at the Kennedy Center in DC. Crackling with infectious energy, the newly launched LM/DC Tour with Lea Michele and Darren Criss brought the house down—and audience to its feet—with Broadway showstoppers, Glee classics, and original jams.

Perhaps best known to most for their performances as Rachel Berry and Blaine Anderson on the television series Glee (though Broadway fans will know her from Spring Awakening and him from How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying and Hedwig and the Angry Inch) Lea and Darren opened the show by going down Glee memory lane. Starting with a high-spirited performance of “Broadway Baby” that was worthy of a dance party, followed by a lush version of “Suddenly Seymour,” these beginning duets allowed them to showcase their skills as individual, yet complementary, musicians.

Kicking off the solo sets, Lea wove songs from her two albums with Glee staples and a few stripped-down pop hits that showed off her once-in-a-generation vocal power, range, and adaptability. From her 2014 album Louder, she chose “Cannonball” and “Battlefield” before electrifying the room with powerhouse renditions of “Don’t Rain on My Parade” and “Maybe This Time” that would have made Barbra and Liza proud. But it was her covers of “Edge of Glory” by Lady Gaga and “Glitter in the Air” by P!nk that were the most startlingly resonant. Sharing personal details about her relationships and her struggles with stage fright, these songs unlocked a vulnerability in her performance that was intimate and infinitely relatable. This vulnerability continued into the selections from her 2017 album, Places, first with “Run to You” and then a duet version of “Getaway Car” with Darren. For me, being able to juxtapose the evolving tenor of Lea’s two albums with the connection she forged with the audience during the covers was intensely moving.

Moving from Lea’s glossy poise to Darren’s sauntering inspiration, the evening shifted into a spectacular display of Darren’s musicianship and raw talent. Bouncing from a cover of “Cough Syrup” originally by Young the Giant to a soulfully rocking arrangement of “Hopelessly Devoted” from Grease, Darren more than proved that he thrives with one foot in each of the Broadway and indie-pop worlds. With an unfiltered energy and passion for music, Darren’s intuitive ability to connect with those around him through song (often his) was awe-inspiring. “I Dreamed a Dream” from Les Misérables on acoustic guitar moved like a cautionary, heartbreaking folk song and the mash-up of “Brotherhood of Man” from How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying and clips from Hedwig and the Angry Inch showcased Darren’s innate ability to recast songs in order to uncover new meanings and perspectives.

But for this Washingtonian—living in a city rich with musical legacy and tradition—the most touching addition was Darren’s arrangement of “Don’t Get Around Much Anymore,” with lyrics by Bob Russell and music by D.C.’s own Duke Ellington. Regardless of whether Darren’s introductory quip about learning the piece “40 minutes ago” was true, he unlocked the improvisational intensity at the heart of Duke’s music by adding several fantastic riffs to make it his own.

Also featuring original works from his EPs Homework and Lost Boys Life, the songs “Going Nowhere” and “Foolish Thing” in particular showcased Darren’s singer-songwriter skills at creating toe-tapping hooks and delightfully creative lyrics. For the StarKid fans out there, he even closed his set with the most soaring version of “The Coolest Girl” that I have ever heard. Featuring Lea on vocals and with Darren accompanying, they once again created a sound that was more than just the sum of its parts.

Much like the brother-sister relationship they speak fondly of throughout the evening, they bring out different sides and strengths of each other’s performances through ribbing, egging on, and friendly intimidation. Darren’s spontaneous, soulful improvisations spur Lea to step out of her musical comfort zone, while Lea’s smooth star power pulls out spine-tinglingly silky lines from Darren. Nowhere was that more evident than in their duet of “This Time,” written by Darren for Lea’s character on the last episode of Glee. Clearly a defining time for them both, it was stirring to see the emotional reflection and connection they found, and how they continue to support and grow in that connection long after the Glee has ended.

And like their time on that formative show, the evening too came to an end with perhaps the most fitting and contrasting close; an unplugged, acoustic version of “To Make You Feel My Love” that was so achingly still and potent, you could hear your heartbeat. Much like the small smile Lea gave looking down as her engagement ring, the LM/DC Tour ended with as much passion as it started with but packed in a whisper. A dazzling evening of laughs, chills, and spellbindingly good music, Lea Michele and Darren Criss in concert are a musical celebration to believe in.
Source:  https://dcmetrotheaterarts.com/2018/06/04/review-lea-michele-darren-criss-at-the-kennedy-center/

Broadway World wrote:
BWW Review: Lea Michele and Darren Criss Rock Kennedy Center

June 4, 2018

Featuring one of the most eclectic set lists I’ve encountered in recent years, Lea Michele and Darren Criss’ - of Glee and Broadway fame - one-night-only concert at the Kennedy Center was nothing short of entertaining and delightful. One of fourteen stops on their first co-headlined national tour, the concert offered a little bit of something to like for every fan group - the Gleeks, the Broadway nerds, fans of their pop albums, and more. Broadway nerd that I am, I would have preferred a few more showtunes, but the duo achieved a rather nice balance all things considered - and each song was performed exceptionally well.

The pair had so much energy that even if you were dragged along to the concert, you’d likely come out appreciating their obvious unabashed excitement over entertaining a big crowd of admirers and singing with each other.

Let's talk about the highlights. Any show that starts off with a number by Stephen Sondheim is all right by me and Darren and Lea certainly delivered a charming rendition of "Broadway Baby" (from Follies) accompanied by their talented four-member band. Two other stellar musical theater duets followed, including Howard Ashman and Alan Menken's "Suddenly Seymour" (Little Shop of Horrors) and "Falling Slowly" (Once: The Musical). The stylistic contrast was striking and emphasized their versatility and chemistry as performers. A later duet on "Getaway Car" (from Lea Michele's second album Places) showcased their versatility even more as this song is firmly situated in the fun, contemporary pop zone.

[. .   . ]

Darren Criss' set featured songs from Glee, his EPs, and other writers he respects. While the songs were very different, they collectively showcased his enormous creativity. Whether he was accompanying himself on piano, guitar, or just standing behind a microphone, his creative talent and appreciation for music - of all kinds - was quite clear. I must say I was quite drawn to his performance style and how he seemed to enjoy every moment. He impressed on "Teenage Dream," but the hit for me was an arrangement of two songs you might not expect. Darren has performed in two very, very different Broadway shows - How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying and Hedwig and the Angry Inch - and he managed to seamlessly meld a selection from each (not to be spoiled here) into one number. It was really unique and interesting.

The concert came to a close with two very special duets. The former, "The Coolest Girl," - basically a female audition song for your sassy musical theater beltress - featured Lea Michele on lead vocals and she certainly delivered. Darren accompanied her on piano and provided backup vocals. This number, which Darren wrote after college, provides some strong evidence that he has the chops if he'd like to explore that type of writing further at this stage in his life. The last duet was equally memorable, but in an entirely different way. It won't be spoiled here, but the opportunity to hear the duo sing without the help of amplification in a massive hall was very special. It was particularly welcome at that point because the concert was a little too amplified for my taste and worked against the natural acoustics in the Concert Hall.

However, this is really just a tiny quibble. The concert was a fun and hugely entertaining opportunity for the young and old to hear these talented singers take on a variety of material. If nothing else, the concert attracted a different kind of audience into the Concert Hall, which is always a good thing.

Source:  https://www.broadwayworld.com/washington-dc/article/BWW-Review-Lea-Michele-and-Darren-Criss-Rock-Kennedy-Center-20180604

Darren is hilarious.  :amused

DarrenCriss Bravo @LeaMichele!!  star #LMDCTour

via dcriss-archive

:big grin

DarrenCriss

via dcriss-archive

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9tgxuOX4h1wpi2k2o1_1280
rockerrick: Dayyyyyum. Sold out @kennedycenter  hands in the air #LMDCtour [camera emoji]: @ilikeyourface

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_p9tgd901TY1qe3h8a_500

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_p9tgda1tOd1qe3h8a_500
X X

via dcriss-archive

I haven't had a chance to watch this yet--but it should be fun.  :happy face

Darren Criss & Lea Michele Stage Banter Compilation LM/DC DC (June 3rd, 2018) | Source

*Thanks to @eskelite for these

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9tav3dZ1k1wpi2k2o1_540
LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9tav3dZ1k1wpi2k2o2_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9tav3dZ1k1wpi2k2o3_540
LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9tav3dZ1k1wpi2k2o4_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9t7i4QsaQ1wpi2k2o1_500
leamichele: Last night was such a dream come true✨ Performing at the @kennedycenter with my good friend @darrencriss heart

-

57LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Empty LMDC Tour, Washington DC (June 3, 2018) Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:25 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

LMDC Tour, Washington DC (Kennedy Center)

From dcriss-archive:

A few more items from the DC concert:

Aww.  :happy face
LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9t6ntHa711wpi2k2o1_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9t6ntHa711wpi2k2o2_1280

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9t6ntHa711wpi2k2o3_r1_1280
Via Lea Michele’s Instagram Story (June 4th, 2018)

Aww.  I'm glad for her that it happened. 
LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9t6lhYkTI1wpi2k2o1_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9t6lhYkTI1wpi2k2o2_1280

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9t6lhYkTI1wpi2k2o3_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9t6lhYkTI1wpi2k2o4_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9t6lhYkTI1wpi2k2o5_1280

It's admirable that he finds time to work out, and with Michelle Obama there too, wow!  :happy face
LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9t1vnOE5C1wpi2k2o1_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9t1vnOE5C1wpi2k2o2_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9t1vnOE5C1wpi2k2o3_540
LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9t1vnOE5C1wpi2k2o4_540

I like this black and white pic, with the audience in the background.
LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9si0fCHmJ1wpi2k2o2_1280

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9si0fCHmJ1wpi2k2o3_1280
_ilikeyourface: A few shots of @LeaMichele + @DarrenCriss tonight in D.C. at the @kencen for their LM/DC Tour.

I think this is a jazz classic with music by Duke Ellington and lyrics by Bob Russell.
Darren Criss - Don’t Get Around Much Anymore at the Kennedy Center (June 3rd, 2018) | Source
via dcriss-archive

Darren Criss & Lea Michele - Make You Feel My Love at the Kennedy Center (June 3rd, 2018) | Source
via dcriss-archive

Aw, Betsy Wolfe.  And we know from Darren's videos, that he visited her in the same building.
LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9rww3Pkak1wpi2k2o1_1280
bwolfepack: Omg. This guy just ran from HIS performance onstage @kennedycenter to our sitzprobe across the hall to surprise me and say hi!! Last time we were both here together was 2 years with the symphony. love ya @darrencriss

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

LMDC Tour, Indianapolis, IN (Murat Theatre )

From dcriss-archive:

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9wrdbaC6C1wpi2k2o1_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9wrdbaC6C1wpi2k2o2_1280

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9wrdbaC6C1wpi2k2o3_1280

Thank you, Darren Criss Army and Allison Stuller.   :happy face

darrencrissarmy:

Darren singing TDTTDIO in Indy

– VIDEO PROVIDED TO DARREN ARMY BY ALLISON STULLER –

darrencrissarmy:

Darren singing “No Rain” by Blind Melon in Indy.

– VIDEO PROVIDED TO DARREN ARMY BY ALLISON STULLER –

Source

via dcriss-archive

Aw, very classy of Darren to take the time to stop and say hi to fans waiting.  And you can hear how appreciative the group was that he stopped by to say hi.  heart 

allisonstuller: After the show when @DarrenCriss came out to say hello and thank us all! He’s such a lovely and sweet guy, and we don’t deserve him. (sorry it’s a little blurry at times) #LMDCtour #LMDCIndy

via dcriss-archive

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9vtzqv3zC1wpi2k2o1_1280

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9vtzqv3zC1wpi2k2o5_1280

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9vtzqv3zC1wpi2k2o10_1280
X X X X

I love how the beginning of the song seems to be so sad and reflective, pensive.  Very pretty. 

Darren Criss & Lea Michele at the Murat Theater via Lea’s IG Livestream (June 5th, 2018)

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9v914Sxuw1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Darren’s Instagram Story (June 5th, 2018)

-

59LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Empty LMDC Tour, Columbus, OH (June 6, 2018) Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:48 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

LMDC Tour, Columbus, OH (Ohio Theatre)

From dcriss-archive:

Thank you LeiraHenry for these videos:

Lea Michele and Darren Criss singing Don’t You Want Me in Columbus

Darren Criss singing Gershwin in Columbus

-

60LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Empty LMDC Tour, Columbus, OH (June 6, 2018) Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:13 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

LMDC Tour, Columbus, OH (Ohio Theatre)

From dcriss-archive:

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9yxv38jWS1rq2allo1_1280
arielmh:
Darren Criss performing at Ohio Theater 6/6/18

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9yphve7js1wpi2k2o1_540

LM - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018 - Page 3 Tumblr_p9yphve7js1wpi2k2o4_1280
 X X 

-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum