Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2019

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Please feel free to post about Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2019.   To post in this thread ("Topic"), please select "Post Reply" and then type your post.

If you would like me to start a new Topic (thread) that is within the Category of "Darren's Music and Musical Performances"), please let me know.

2hollywood - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2019 Empty Artios Awards (January 31, 2019) Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:07 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Artios Awards (January 31, 2019)

Via d-criss-news:

hollywood - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2019 Tumblr_pm8ewcMfyD1v3daoq_1280
csacasting: Ryan Murphy (GLEE, AMERICAN HORROR STORY) and Carol Mendelsohn (CSI, CSI MIAMI, CSI NY) presented The Hoyt Bowers Award to UDK. Accepting the award was Carol Kritzer, @rj.ulrich, and Eric Dawson! Photo By:  Lisa Kelley Remerowski (@LKRPhoto) #ArtiosAwards2019 #CSA #castingsocietyofamerica #castingdirectors #hollywood

Darren Criss & Amber Riley perform “Lean On Me” at the Artios Awards via ABC Casting’s IG Livestream (Janiary 31st, 2019)

-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum