Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss's career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway?

Please feel free to post about who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway.   To post in this thread ("Topic"), please select "Post Reply" and then type your post.

If you would like me to start a new Topic (thread) that is within the Category of "Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway," please let me know. 

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

Max Adler came to see Darren on opening night (April 29, 2015).  He's such a good friend to Darren.  :happy face

broadway.com

erichbergen: The dude in the kimono is one talented beast. You killed it, DC! | @DarrenCriss walks better than you do in heels. An epic #Hedwig. (x)
DCN

Note:  Eric Bergen is an actor (the film Jersey Boys, the TV show Madam Secretary).

JimCaruso1: @DarrenCriss is ridiculously talented! Go see him in @HedwigOnBway!
May 3, 2015
DCN

Note:  Jim Caruso is an award-winning entertainer, who has recorded, as well as been recognized for his work on Broadway and in nightclubs.

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

Bruce Robert Harris: The new Hedwig Darren Criss a totally cool guy @belasco Theatre on Broadway .. What a voice !!
May 3, 2015.
DCN

Note:  Bruce Robert Harris is a Broadway and West End producer.

Video
DCN

Note:  Jarod Thompson is an actor (The Walking Dead).

May 6, 2015
DCN

Note:  Kevin Nadal is an award-winning professor, researcher, psychologist, author and activist.  He is the Executive Director of the Center for LGBTQ Studies at the Graduate Center at CUNY.

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

melissaanelli: Mischief at @HedwigOnBway! What a wonderful night w a wonderful staff. Thank you @DarrenCriss, you fantastic monkey.

Note:  Melissa Anelli is a best-selling author, and an organizer of Leaky-con and Broadway-con.

ashleypweston: YES YES YES BITCH  #AWerk #DarrenCriss #DarrenCrissisHedwig #Hedwigonbway
DCN

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Dylan Saunders and Clark Baxtresser (StarKid) saw Darren.  :happy face

claark: Hedwig herself! Plus @dylansaunders
May 13, 2015
DCN

diegoboneta: Great to see my brother @darrencriss kill it at Hedwig on Broadway!!! One of the best performances I’ve ever seen… It will blow you away. Chapeau my friend!
DCN

Keltie Knight of The Insider (entertainment news TV show):

KeltieKnight: there’s no people like show people. @DarrenCriss SLAYED #HedwigOnBway
DCN

A Glee Alum, John Stamos.  :happy face

johnstamos: Run, don’t walk to see my buddy @darrencriss nail Hedwig! Stunning performance my friend - thank you.
DCN

kathrynwalthall: @darrencriss with #tomsaschle following #hedwig
May 16, 2015
DCN
Note:  Former Senator Tom Daschle

ericjkuhn: With Hedwig and his angry inch!
May 16, 2015
DCN

Note:  Eric Kuhn is a media executive, and was formerly the head of United Talent Agency.  And that's Benj Pasek too.

annachazelle: Try and tear me down. #hedwigandtheangryinch #darrenishedwig #broadway
May 16, 2015.
DCN

Note:  Glen Powell, an actor is also in the pic.

MichaelFeinstei: Darren Criss as HEDWIG on Broadway- a must see!!
May 17, 2015
DCN

Note:  Michael Feinstein is a singer and pianist who has been nominated for an Emmy twice and for a Grammy five times.   He and Darren performed together on a New Year's Eve special on PBS.

-

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:39 am; edited 3 times in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

Shari Springer Berman, director of “Girl Most Likely” | May 19, 2015
(via DCN)

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

gregorybrothers: first saw this brilliant dude playing the role of Harry Potter, now he’s killing it as Hedwig @DarrenCriss for prez
DCN

schmoyoho:
homies, darren criss is killing it as hedwig, it’s a must-see. the pronoun “it” has been slayed and retired from the dictionary.
DCN

May 16, 2015
DCN

Note:  She is an actor (Criminal Minds TV show).

And speaking of Kirsten Vangsness, this is her instagram message:

kirstenvangsness: That white part on the program? That’s from the clutching. The clutching from the GENIUS that is @darrencriss thank you for making a blissful 90 minutes happen. transcendental candy. Also @hurumph & @jennaushkowitz.
DCN

etaibenson: THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! @darrencriss #hedwig
DCN

Note:  Etai is a graduate of U of Michigan and is an actor in the theater.  I am not sure, but I believe he was Darren's room mate at U of Michigan.

britneycoleman: So happy to see this ROCKSTAR live his life as HEDWIG tonight! Oh how I missed this incredible voice!!
DCN

Note:  Britney is a StarKid

tybruns: Tear her down. I’m Darren ya!
DCN

Note:  Tyler Brunsman is a StarKid

darin_downtown: I got to take the arbiter of cool herself #AmyHeckerling to Darren’s show last night. #BackstageStarpower #clueless #DarrenIsHedwig #hedwig #broadway #CluelessTheMusicIsComing!
DCN

Note:  Amy Heckerling is a director (Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Look Who's Talking, and Clueless).

-

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:44 am; edited 3 times in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

thomas_mann: Backstage after #hedwigandtheangryinch @darrencriss is a force to be reckoned with. Thank you.
DCN

Note:  Thomas Mann is an actor.  Olivia Cooke is an actor and also is in the pic.  They were in the film, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (a film that Darren tweeted about).   She also was on the TV series, Bates Motel.

May 24, 2015
DCN

Note:  Hannah Hart is an internet personality, comedian, actor and author.

coreylubo:
No words. Incredible. “All the strange rock and rollers/You know you’re doing alright” (at Belasco Theatre).
May 27, 2015
DCN

Note:  Rae Votta is present.  She is a writer, and has written articles about Darren.  Also:  StarKids Corey Lubowich, Brian Rosenthal and Ali Gordon.

lauraosnes: Speechless from both your star performance & your complete graciousness, @darrencriss. Thanks giving it for us tonight! @hedwigonbway #kimono
May 27, 2015
DCN

May 27, 2015
DCN

Note:  Pomme Koch is a friend of Darren from the U of Michigan.
-

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

iambettywho: Go. See. @darrencriss. On Broadway. Now. He was a star tonight Like a Star @ heaven
May 29, 2015
DCN

May 29th, 2015
(via tirpse)

May 29, 2015
DCN

-

HaileeSteinfeld: She was fabulous last night. @DarrenCriss @HedwigOnBway
DCN
May 29, 2015

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

Starkids Brian Holden, Nick Lang, and Joe Moses, along with Tessa Netting, went to see Darren.

brian.holden: Big friend. Little friends.
May 30, 2015
DCN

hedwig-darren:
brian.holden: I am big.
DCN

thejoemoses: Yo @DarrenCriss is a fucking rockstar. W my love @tessanetting #darrenishedwig
May 31, 2015
DCN

Note:  Tessa Netting also attended the show.  I think she is also from the U of Michigan?

Sweet message from Joe Moses.  :happy face

June 4, 2015
@thejoemoses (twitter)
thejoemoses (instagram)
(via gleekto)

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

Darren's StarKid/U of Michigan friends are hilarious!

June 2, 2015

June 2, 2015

June 2, 2015

JoeyRichter: But honestly, @LaurenLopez1 & I rocked, rolled, & Lo got to slap her ass!! Very proud & astonished w/ @DarrenCriss
June 2, 2015

(via DCN)

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

Tom Poleman, from Musicians on Call and iHeartRadio, brought his daughter to see Darren in Hedwig.  What she said is humorous.

jellypoleman: Things that happen when your dad is in a bromance with Darren Criss #nomakeup
DCN

And ha!  Here is Darren's pic with Tom.  :amused 

tompoleman: @DarrenCriss aka @Hedwig minus the wig and plus the kimono, post show. #Broadway #DarrenCriss #Hedwig
DCN
June 5, 2015

And Reed Campbell, an old friend, also saw Darren in Hedwig.  I'm not sure if that is Reed's father.  Reed has known Darren since high school (St. Ignatius) and he also was in A.C.T, along with also having gone to U of Michigan.    I'm guessing Reed's family also has known Darren since Darren was young.  :happy face

threepwillow:
reedpc: Can you tell we’re happy? What can I say about this dude? Continues to impress. The Campbell family (Barbara included) is SO proud you @darrencriss. Congratulations on an unbelievable performance. GO. SEE. HEDWIG
DCN
June 5, 2015

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

Adam Shankman came to see Darren.  :happy face

adamshankman: That night when that crazy Anne Margaret photo bombed me and @darrencriss backstage at @hedwigbroadway. PS the kid is unfrigginbelieva let in the show!!!
June 6, 2015
DCN

Another StarKid friend came too, Joe Walker

bowmanwright:
tracilacie: The best people! Darren played an incredible Hedwig!
June 7, 2015
DCN

georgiamayking: This beautiful creature KILLED IT yesterday as Hedwig! I was bowled over, lost for words, so thrilled! Go see @darrencriss smash up the stage ! #Hedwigandtheangryinch #seeit
June 8, 2015
DCN

Note:  She was on another Ryan Murphy show, The New Normal.

Georgia_MayKing: Floored backstage after seeing @darrencriss KILL IT in #Hedwigandtheangryinch ! If you can you must must go see it!!
June 7, 2015
DCN

And Craig Zadan (How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying) saw Darren in Hedwig too.

craigzadan: @DarrenCriss takes Bway by storm as #Hedwig. What an amazing performance. What an amazing friend. So proud of him.

craigzadan
: Backstage at #Hedwig, my friends @DarrenCriss & @Paul_McGill…Visiting Darren after tonight’s thrilling performance.
June 7, 2015
DCN

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

Charlene came.  :happy face

hometownxglory-c:
charlenekaye Sat with our mouths agape for 90 minutes last night as we watched this wild animal wail, shimmy, high-kick, climb and lick his way through the spectacular Hedwig on Broadway. All in 6-inch sparkly gold heels, mind you. #soproud #thefiercest
June 9, 2015

And Jane, Jenna and Alex attended together on June 10, 2015.  :happy face

jushkowitznews:
Darren Criss and Jenna Ushkowitz pose backstage at the hit musical ‘Hedwig and The Angry Inch’ on Broadway at The Belasco Theater (June 10, 2015)
(via gleekto)

jushkowitznews:
Alex Newell, Jane Lynch, Darren Criss and Jenna Ushkowitz pose backstage at the hit musical ‘Hedwig and The Angry Inch’ on Broadway at The Belasco Theater (June 10, 2015)
(via gleekto)

[UHQ] Darren Criss, Jane Lynch and Alex Newell (costars on the TV show ‘GLEE’) pose backstage at the hit musical ‘Hedwig and The Angry Inch’ on Broadway at The Belasco Theater on June 10, 2015 in New York City.
June 10, 2015
DCN

I love how supportive Jane is of Darren.  Love their friendship.  :happy face

June 10, 2015
DCN

tirpse:
Photo1
Photo2
DCN

gleekto

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

This is so touching.   Robin Williams's daughter, Zelda, is a childhood friend of Darren.  And she went to see him in Hedwig.  

Zelda Williams, actress and daughter of the late Robin Williams | June 11, 2015
DCN

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

perezhilton: I love me some @DarrenCriss, but the person I saw on stage tonight at the Belasco theater was not Darren Criss. It was Hedwig!!! So rockstar!!! Beyond impressed with his performance!!! The extra special thing about @HedwigOnBway is that every actor makes it their own and the text is so powerful and funny and brilliantly written by #JohnCameroMitchell! Run and get your tickets to see #DarrenCriss today! He’s only in the show for another four weeks!!
June 12, 2015

And several folks from Glee saw Darren on June 13.  :happy face

June 13, 2015 - 8pm show
@JOAQUINSEDILLO
via tirpse

JoaquinSedillo: #HedwigOnBway #backstage #thebestoftimes @CraigSaavedra @DarrenCriss #proudofmypal
June 13, 2015
DCN

Andrea Medina of Glee.  :happy face

darrencriss-news:
MsAndreaMedina: I am SO unbelievably in awe of & proud of this talented being! You blew me away w/ your stellar performance! #Hedwig
June 13, 2015 - 8pm show
via Gleekto

And Broadway star/original Warbler Telly Leung went to visit Darren.  applause

tellyleung: Show-stopping. Speechless. @darrencriss is a revelation in @hedwigonbway. So proud of my #warbler brother. Run and see him NOW! #superstar
June 13, 2015
DCN

June 13, 2015
DCN

Pete Davidson (SNL) also went to see Darren in Hedwig.

June 13, 2015 - 8pm show

davidsonpete: Had such a great time tonight. Go see Darren on Broadway he’s fucking incredible !!
carlyaquilino: Had so much fun tonight seeing #hedwig !!! @davidsonpete @darrencriss such a special show !
June 13, 2015

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Jon Hall, another original Warbler, went to see Darren in Hedwig.  :happy face

haha!  :amused

jonhall28: Got to watch @darrencriss rock this time! Vocals for days! #hedwig #angryInch #darrencriss #broadway #glee #warblers
DCN

funkboynyc: Had a blast rocking out with @DarrenCriss at @HedwigOnBway tonight! \m/ @TitsofClay
June 16, 2015
DCN

Note:  Ivan Funkboy Bodley is a bass player and music director for some major music stars.

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator

tirpse:
Kevin Fallon Takeaway of my chat w @DarrenCriss about #Glee, @HedwigOnBway & the Emmys: he may be perfect.   thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/18/how-darren-criss-graduated-glee-mastered-hedwig-and-became-the-it-boy-again.html?via=ios …

darrencriss-news:
June 18, 2015
via gleekto

Note:  George Watsky is a poet and a rapper.

devon.deleon: Consider yourself part of the family.

alexanderdeleon: thanks for having us, @darrencriss. seeing how incredible of an actor you were in @hedwigonbroadway was inspiring and mindblowing to say the least.. and watching you sing and interact after the show with my little brother, who looks up to you, was the cherry on top. people.. if you are in NYC and don’t go see darren in Hedwig you are missing out on one of the greatest performances you will ever see. GO! GO! GO! SUPPORT GOOD AND TALENTED HUMANS!
via DCN
June 19, 2015

Note:  Alexander De Leon is the lead singer of the band, The Cab.   I like how Alexander comments on how kind Darren was to his younger brother.

June 19, 2015
DCN

jimcaruso1: @davidstephenkoz and I with @darrencriss after cheering him wildly in #hedwig!

davidstephenkoz
: If u go to #NYC anytime soon, Pls go see my friend, the amazingly talented @DarrenCriss in #Hedwig on #Broadway. A total tour de force. @jimcaruso1 and me with Darren after the show. Completely BLOWN AWAY!!
DCN
June 21, 2015

Note:  Within David Koz's instagram, Jim Caruso (jimcaruso1) responds:   "I could NOT agree more, my dear DK!  @darrencriss is a revelation in the role!"   

Note:  Jim Caruso is an award-winning entertainer, who has recorded, as well as been recognized for his work on Broadway and in nightclubs.

Note:  David Koz is a Grammy-nominated saxophonist.

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:53 am; edited 5 times in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator

June 24, 2015
DCN

bigsis222:
@MsLeaSalonga Post-show. These two are incredible. #HedwigOnBway
DCN

June 23, 2015

Note:  Jessi Smiles is known for her Vine videos.

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Another StarKid/college friend, Meredith Stepien.  :happy face

merediddys: So nice of Darren to come see me today! Wink #hedwigonbroadway #badapplesinthebigapple

merediddys: Love!! #exhausted #hedwigonbroadway #badapplesinthebigapple hehehehe I’m silly
(via DCN)
June 27, 2015

And Matthew Morrison from Glee.  :happy face

June 28, 2015
DCN

Plus Jennifer Morrison. 

endlesslyklaine:
[UHQ at Darren-Criss.fr] Matthew Morrison, Darren Criss and Jennifer Morrison pose backstage at the hit musical ‘Hedwig & The Angry Inch’ on June 28, 2015.
DCN

endlesslyklaine:
[UHQ at Darren-Criss.fr] Matthew Morrison, Darren Criss and Jennifer Morrison pose backstage at the hit musical ‘Hedwig & The Angry Inch’ on June 28, 2015.
DCN

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Sydney Lucas (Fun Home) and also Willow Shields (The Hunger Games) went to see Darren in Hedwig.

June 28, 2015
DCN

June 30, 2015
DCN

darrencriss-news:
June 30, 2015
via gleekto

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Alan Cumming!  :happy face

Alancumming: This one! A triumph! So happy and proud of @DarrenCriss rocking it at @HedwigOnBway tonight!
DCN
July 2, 2015

tonyrmarion: Got to see my new pal @DarrenCriss last night in his insane @HedwigOnBway performance. Do. Not. Miss. #HedwigOnBway
DCN
July 3, 2015

Note:  Tony Marion was involved with Darren's 2015 Broadway Style Guide photo-shoot.  He is an Editor and Founder of Broadway Style Guide.

AGreatBigWorld: Completely blown away by @DarrenCriss’s performance last night in @HedwigOnBway.We’re still buzzing. You must see it!
DCN
July 4, 2015

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator

darrencriss-news:
zacharynweiner: Just saw @DarrenCriss kill it as Hedwig. Phenomenal! Worth the revisit if you’ve already been. #andthenicestguyaround
July 5, 2015
(via gleekto)

Note:  Alan Zachary and Michael Weiner are songwriters who wrote the score for 17 Again, a  reading on March 6, 2015 (Broadway.com).  Darren participated in that reading (under the direction of Adam Shankman).

ginnalevine: Happy HEDWIG. What an unreal work of art. #RockOn #DarrenSlayed #HedwigAndTheAngryInch #DontWalkRunToGetTix
July 5, 2015
DCN

Note:  Ashley Park is an actor (The King and I).

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator

darrencrisshedwig:
Harvey Weinstein is a film producer and studio executive. He is best known as co-founder of Miramax. | July 8, 2015
(via DCN)

PaulWontorek: BELIEVE the hype! @darrencriss is a fabulous #Hedwig! You only have until 7/19 to find out for yourself. Can’t wait…
July 8, 2015
DCN

AlexSharp: Hedwig ROCKED!!!
July 8, 2015
DCN

tirpse:
jessetyler Backstage with our massively talented friend @darrencriss after his kick ass performance in @hedwigonbway. What a rock star
July 8, 2015
DCN

darrencrisshedwig:
justinmikita: Backstage last night after our handsome & talented friend @darrencriss DROPPED THE MIC as @hedwigonbway! So proud of you!
July 8, 2015
DCN

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Kevin Ray, of the band Walk the Moon, went to see Darren in Hedwig, on Broadway.   :amused

July 9, 2015
DCN

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator

darrencriss-news:
MorganLilyPop: Darren was phenomenal as Hedwig. @DarrenCriss @HedwigOnBway [July 11, 2015 - 8pm show]
(via gleekto)

Note:  Morgan Lily is an actor (X-Men: First Class and X-Men: Days of Future Past)

And Jonathan Groff told fans that he saw Darren in Hedwig in July.  Link to Video:  DCN (July 16, 2015).   He told fans on another day that he saw Darren in Hedwig and thought he was incredible and amazing, and that Darren blew him away.   This second link to DCN is not working for me.  Link to Video:  DCN (July 22, 2015)   But you can see the video on her twitter:  Source

-

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
So many of Darren's friends saw him in on July 14. :happy face

Michael Arden:

michaelarden: Third time is a CHARM. Can’t wait to see my buddy @darrencriss Tear. It. Down.
July 14, 2015
DCN

michaelarden: Two queens. That dress. This man is a force of Nature!
July 14, 2015
DCN

Tyler Oakley:

tyleroakley: absolutely blown away by @DarrenCriss as @HedwigOnBway - such a fun night. so proud of him.
July 14, 2015
DCN

And Tyler and Michael met for the first time.  :happy face

Tyler Oakley: @michaelarden so great to finally meet tonight! hopefully play soon!
Michael Arden: @tyleroakley you too! So glad we got to worship at the shrine of @DarrenCriss This man is a legend!

Alan Menken:

July 14, 2015
DCN

Christopher Hanke (who Darren worked with in H2$):

christopherjhanke: My pal: grace under pressure. Stunning work. @darrencriss #Hedwig #Broadway
July 14, 2015
DCN

Corey Cott:

July 14, 2015
DCN

NapOnACott: My man @DarrenCriss ROCKED the Belasco as Hedwig tonight. Woof.
July 14, 2015
DCN

Ben Rauhala.

brauhala: Cords of steel, and a heart of gold! You are the real deal, @DarrenCriss - have the best final week! Gang, don’t miss his star turn in @HedwigOnBway - truly remarkable.
July 14, 2015
DCN

Note:   Ben Rauhala is the original program producer of 54 Below (which hosts a variety of artists and shows). 

brauhala: 3 brunettes and a @taylizlou. And lots of florals. Have a great final weekend on Broadway, @darrencriss! @naponacott
DCN

Jordan Roth:

Jordan_Roth: And you’re shining like the brightest star! Lift up your hands for the amazing @DarrenCriss! #HedwigOnBway
July 14, 2015
DCN

taylizlou: Run and see @darrencriss in @hedwigonbway He’s Spectacular! #goblue [July 14, 2015]
DCN

Note:  Taylor Louderman is an actor (Bring It On, and NBC live production of Peter Pan).

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator

sethrudetsky: Backstage at Hedwig with the adorable @DarrenCriss!!
July 15, 2015
DCN

Sydney Lucas saw Darren back in June.  She tweeted this in response to Darren tweeting a pic of his beat up legs (Hedwig battle scars). 

SydneyLucasNYC: Gosh @DarrenCriss Broadway’s not as hard over @funhomemusical -You’re amazing; glad I got to see u!! Ck out pano pic. Notice how I’m the only one standing still?
July 15, 2015
DCN

Ashley Park went to see Darren again.  :happy face

ashleyparklady: Last chance to see @darrencriss as @HedwigOnBway this week. S(he) absolutely SLAYS. #GoBlue #Hedwig #Broadway
July 16, 2015
DCN

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Kevin Ray of the band, Walk the Moon.

wtmkevin: Had to make my first #Broadway experience a good one and see my buddy @darrencriss absolutely come alive in #Hedwig. So proud
July 16, 2015
DCN

MinervaProd: @DarrenCriss you were amazing tonight! Our fave Hedwig and the biggest heart! heart heart heart
Producer of Girl Most Likely

July 18, 2015
via darrencrisshedwig

sirwestaytay: She was special tonight.
July 16, 2015
DCN

Note:  Wesley Taylor is an actor (Rock of Ages and Addams Family on Broadway).

maxcrumm: #HedwigOnBroadway  heart [July 17, 2015]
DCN

maxcrumm: #HedwigOnBroadway [July 17, 2015]
DCN

Note:  Max Crumm is an actor (Grease, Disaster!).  (And I have no idea why Darren is applying make-up to Max.  scratch )

And his friend, Tomek Miernowski.

tmierno: Yeeeaaaaa!!!!!! This kid had me beaming with pride. Something tells me @darrencriss may hit the big-time someday…. [July 17, 2015]
DCN

July 17, 2015
Collabro is an English musical theatre band.

And the actor who played Blaine's mom, Gina Gershon, came to see him.  :happy face

ginagershon: Caught the matinee with my favorite nephew @samfishell to see my fake gay #glee son @darrencriss in his AMAZING portrayal of Hedwig in #HedwigAndTheAngryInch. He was so great ! Congrats! Haven’t seen the show since it opened many years ago. Its even better!
July 18, 2015
DCN

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:08 am; edited 3 times in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

Harry Shum, Shelby Rabara, Brad Ellis, and Richard Chai saw Darren on July 18.  :happy face

harryshumjr: Saw @darrencriss on his last weekend playing Hedwig and I was blown away. Performance of a lifetime!!! #SoProud #ImprovdHisAssOff [July 18, 2015]
DCN

BradEllisPiano: Sat next to @HarryShumJr. Here’s @DarrenCriss, @BradEllisPiano and Eydie Alyson tonight. This role is his Mama Rose!

BradEllisPiano: Darren rocked it — to his very soul!
July 18, 2015
DCN

darrencrisshedwig:
richardchai: @darrencriss doing his best @darrencriss! #HedwigOnBway #DarrenCriss
richardchai: Came in full support of @darrencriss as @hedwigonbway… Congrats a mill x over!  #HedwigOnBway #DarrenCriss
July 18, 2015
DCN

Alan Cumming saw Darren again on Darren's closing night, July 19, 2015.

darrencrisshedwig:
Alancumming: Just saw @DarrenCriss rock it again in @HedwigOnBway. Bravo wee D, bravo!!
July 19, 2015
via DCN

Kent Avenido (Howard Bamboo) of Glee went to see Darren on July 19 too.

July 19, 2015

-

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum