Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2167 - Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News - Page 2 Empty "I Dreamed A Dream" cover. July 26, 2017 Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:17 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

"I Dreamed A Dream" cover.   July 26, 2017

Aw, this is cool.  :happy face

67 - Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News - Page 2 Tumblr_ouqdntVQ5v1wpi2k2o1_1280
Darren’s music video for ‘I Dreamed A Dream’ has reached 500K views (August 15th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

2267 - Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:54 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

Darren Criss – It’s Gonna Be Me (*NSYNC Cover)

(Source: youtube.com)

I meant to post his before, Scary Pockets' YouTube video of Darren singing a cover of "Wonderwall" is at 817,541 views.  :happy face

-

2367 - Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:31 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

Wow, this looks promising!  :happy face

67 - Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_pdmvvgN8Y51tz53qh_1280
Darren with Tony Rodini and Bonnie McKee, video via Tony’s Instagram Story, August 17, 2018

tonyrodini  Did some things with some people today. It was fab.

*Bonnie’s songwriting credits include Teenage Dream, Last Friday Night, and many others. See a full list here.

via Darren Criss Army

-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum