Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twin Peaks

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

81Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:26 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Jeremy.

I didn't mind the scene with the giant at all.   I thought the clues were interesting.  And the giant is interesting. 

Just the scene with the hotel employee who was bringing warm milk to Agent Cooper felt long to me, because the guy didn't notice Agent  Cooper was bleeding to death!  He kept talking about the milk, then hung up the phone, and didn't get medical help for Agent Cooper!  The scene with the hotel employee seemed to go on just a little too long.

I thought the scene with the Major and Bobby was the one you had mentioned earlier.  It was very nicely done, well acted, well-written.  It was touching. 

Jeremy, do you know when the new season of TP starts?   I may not get to watching the next episode this weekend or this coming week (last week of October), but will for sure get to it the following week (first week of November).  But don't wait for me if you want to go ahead.  Sorry about that.

82Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:48 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I was actually referring to the scene with the hotel employee. He's also a giant and he also has something to do with supernatural (in fact, according to some people, the two giants are actually one character).

Season 3 won't debut before the second quarter of 2017. So, we have the time. We will watch the next episode in November  :amused

83Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:59 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Jeremy wrote:I was actually referring to the scene with the hotel employee. He's also a giant and he also has something to do with supernatural (in fact, according to some people, the two giants are actually one character).

Oh, I didn't catch that the hotel employee was a giant.  Thanks.

Jeremy wrote:Season 3 won't debut before the second quarter of 2017. So, we have the time. We will watch the next episode in November  Twin Peaks - Page 5 3295213406

Sounds good!  Thanks Jeremy.  :happy face

84Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:20 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

New video on YouTube. It's just the actors talking a bit about the season 3 shooting (there's no spoiler) but you can see how the original cast has physically changed.

I've watched a few recent videos about the cast and my impression is that the male actors really got old.

85Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:24 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for posting that video, Jeremy.  I will be watching it tomorrow!  :happy face

86Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:59 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Miguel Ferrer (Albert) looks great!   But yes, some of the men have aged quite a bit, although it's been over two decades so that's understandable.   Are Sherilyn Fenn and Michael Ontkean returning?  And what about the actor who plays Andy?  Hmmm.  I don't have Showtime/premium cable.  Is there any other way to watch?

87Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:47 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Poppy wrote:Miguel Ferrer (Albert) looks great!   But yes, some of the men have aged quite a bit, although it's been over two decades so that's understandable.   Are Sherilyn Fenn and Michael Ontkean returning?  And what about the actor who plays Andy?  Hmmm.  I don't have Showtime/premium cable.  Is there any other way to watch?

I've forgotten to answer your questions Embarassed

- Yeah, Miguel Ferrer hasn't changed that much. Maybe because he was already bald twenty years ago.
- Sherilyn Fenn is returning (and barely has changed since season 2) but Michael Ontkean isn't. Andy is returning, that's why the actor talks in the video :amused
- I guess we will be able to stream or download the episodes.

88Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:21 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for your answers, Jeremy!

Jerremy wrote:Yeah, Miguel Ferrer hasn't changed that much. Maybe because he was already bald twenty years ago.
Were you trying to make me laugh?  :big grin

So glad to hear Sherilyn is returning.  Too bad Michael is not.  I was hoping he would. 

Jeremy wrote:Andy is returning, that's why the actor talks in the video Twin Peaks - Page 5 3295213406

I went back to watch the video, and wow, I did not even recognize him.  He looks sooo different!  But to his credit, it also may be because he is so different from Andy in terms of his mannerisms.  He is a good comic actor (and he doesn't even need to point!). 

Do you get Showtime, Jeremy?

89Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:59 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

No. Actually, Europeans watching American TV series usually use streaming or download websites. Or they wait until the show is aired on local television.

90Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:38 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for the answer, Jeremy.  :happy face

91Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:10 pm

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I've rewatched S02E02 and S02E03.

My favourite things in S02E02 :

Spoiler:

My favourite things in S02E03 : 

Spoiler:

92Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:33 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Jeremy,

I have to apologize for being behind.  I've been so busy that last few weeks.  Family is visiting this week and the next, so may not get to see Twin Peaks until after Thanksgiving.  After Thanksgiving, my schedule should be less hectic.  Sorry about that.

93Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:25 pm

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

It's okay :happy face

94Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:59 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for understanding, Jeremy.  And I forgot to mention, I like your new avatar.  That's one of my favorite pics of Darren!  I  love that pic of Darren with Elvis Duran's little dog.  ha!  I think the dog had his own twitter account (I forgot his name).  :amused

95Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:31 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I was actually thinking : "Why does nobody mention my new avatar ? That pic is great" :amused

I hope it's not too big, btw.

96Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:49 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Aw, I think the U.S. people have been in a funk after the election, so some of us have been walking around in a haze. :cry 

And it is a great pic.  One of my faves!  About the size, I noticed it was pretty large, and I wondered how the site allowed you to have that size.  Did you have any problems because of that?  If the site allowed you to do that, I'm ok with it.  :happy face

97Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:48 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Maybe the pic is so cute that even the site loves it :amused

98Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:01 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Jeremy wrote:Maybe the pic is so cute that even the site loves it Twin Peaks - Page 5 3295213406

ha!  :big grin

99Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:13 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I saw "Coma" (episode 2 of season 2).

Jeremy wrote:
Spoiler:
- Mrs Tremont and her grandson (I don't know if they come back in season 3, I hope they do)
- the scenes with Major Briggs
- Audrey in the One-Eyed Jack
- Jerry
- Leland and his lake house story
- the song (+ Maddy being threatened by Bob) 
- the fact that the second mystery of the show is already introduced

Is the grandson of Mrs. Tremont a magical being, like the giant?

I like the scene with Major Briggs where he shows Cooper the print-out of space-monitoring, where the message the "owls are not what they seem" and "Cooper" appears.    Are the magical beings really aliens?

The owls appear on BOB's forehead in one of the visions involving BOB.

Audrey is fierce (and scary).  too scary  

Jerry is off-kilter.

Leland's lake story is fascinating.  Do you want to play with fire, little boy . . .   The same thing Laura said to James.  Getting closer to obtaining the killer's identity.

Maddy's vision of BOB coming after  her, was scary/creepy.

Agent Cooper's former partner escaped from a mental institution. 

Jeremy, when is season 3 scheduled to start?

100Twin Peaks - Page 5 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:00 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Is the grandson of Mrs. Tremont a magical being, like the giant?

Mrs Tremont and her grandson are indeed magical beings and are linked to the giant. 

Are the magical beings really aliens?

I remember there are another references to extraterrestrial life in the next episodes but I'm not sure there's a clear answer to that question.

Jeremy, when is season 3 scheduled to start?

For now, there is no air date for the premiere. All we know is that the show won't return before April 2017. 

I plan to watch and review S02E04 next weekend. Is that okay for you ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum