Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twin Peaks

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

61Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:03 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Poppy wrote:How interesting about PLL.

You can see the link in the script (in PLL, a popular teenage girl with dark secrets gets murdered at the beginning and, despite the death, she becomes an important character) but also in the "ambiance". An example :

Midsomer Murders is also similar to TP, according to me.

62Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:40 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Yes, I can see the similarities, especially with PLL.    Sorry, have not heard of Midsomer Murders, but i can see the similarity too.

63Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:29 pm

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Midsomer Murders is famous in Western Europe.

I would like to show you these Simpsons videos too. It's a spoof of Twin Peaks. The first video refers to episodes that we haven't rewatched yet but the second video is about Cooper's dream in the very first episodes.

64Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

haha!   Thanks for the Family Guy videos, Jeremy.  They were funny.  Homer:  "I have absolutely no idea what's going on."    Also:  "Don't eat the clues."  :big grin 

I'm late in watching the episode.   I'll try to get to it on Monday.  Sorry about that, Jeremy.

I was wondering about Midsomer Murders.  Thanks for letting me know, Jeremy.

65Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:56 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

The Simpsons, not Family Guy :amused 

I've already rewatched the episode. I think it's the last episode before the season finale. So, it was intense. I'm just sad for what happened to the bird :cry

66Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:33 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Oops.  I mean the Simpsons.  :big grin 

I will get to the next episode in the next couple of days.  I hope it's not too violent.    confused  Thanks for the warning, Jeremy.

67Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:35 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

This episode was the most intense by far.  

Poor Wally.  :cry  The image of the blood on the donuts, organized in neat little stacks by Lucy.

The actor who plays Audrey, Sherilyn Fenn, did very well in her scenes.  Ha!  The cherry stem scene.   :amused   I like Audrey leading her own investigation.  She's sneaky and smart, and very skilled in the art of manipulation.  

Oops.  I accidentally gave away some of the plot regarding Agent Cooper and Wally's words.  I watched the first few minutes of the finale and I thought the incident happened in the prior episode.  Sorry Jeremy!
Spoiler:

Oops.  Deputy Andy's incident happened in the finale too!   So sorry, Jeremy.  Netflix starts the next episode, unless you stop it.  (And then I forget if something happened in the prior episode or the following episode).    I truly apologize about spoiling you, Jeremy.
Spoiler:

The scene with Maddy waiting alone in the dark for James and Donna to return was a bit tense.  I was worried for her safety.

I haven't really warmed to Audrey, but I felt bad for her in the scene in Agent Cooper's bed.   He was very kind to her. 

Looking forward to the season finale!

Last edited by Poppy on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

68Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:19 pm

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I will watch the season finale next weekend :happy face

69Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:47 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Sounds good.  I'm really sorry about spoiling part of the next episode. Embarassed

70Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:24 pm

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

That's okay, I have a good memory of what happens in the season finale;)

71Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:14 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Glad to hear it.  :happy face

72Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:23 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I haven't rewatched the season finale yet. I will watch it next weekend :apology

73Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:33 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Ok, I'll watch it during this coming week and post by the end of this coming week.  :happy face

74Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:02 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I watched the season finale (season 1).  So full of drama, a very exciting episode!  Way to finish the season with a bang (literally)!

Glad Leo is gone, but Hank is scary too (and more intelligent than Leo).   I think Nadine survives.  Big Ed is a decent guy.   So is Pete, who barges into a burning building for his wife (who has treated him very badly).  Ha!  I was expecting Catherine to just leave Shelly to die in the fire.  That was a funny scene, when she told Shelly to be quiet because she's thinking.  :cheeky  

I was impressed with the actor who played Audrey, in her scene when she takes off her mask, after her father leaves.  The look on her face of feeling shocked and crushed, now knowing he is the owner of One-Eyed Jack, a slimy person who takes advantage of these young women (and who is possibly involved with Laura's murder). 

Disappointed in Josie, although I sensed she was not as sweet as she appeared.   And the cliffhanger with Agent Cooper at the end, although of course I know there is a season 2.

75Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:11 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I wanted to watch the season finale but I've actually watched the (long) season 2 premiere oh

I will watch the season finale next weekend... If you have already watched the season 2 premiere, I will give you my feelings about it on Friday :happy face

76Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:22 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

oh no!  :amused

I have not yet watched the Season 2 premiere.  I may not get to it this week, unfortunately.

77Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:43 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I forget to answer your question in PM Embarassed

It's a hour and a half.

78Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks Jeremy.  I will try to watch today, or at the latest early next week, and comment next week.

79Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:14 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Sorry for being a bit late, Jeremy.  My week has been a bit busy.

So I watched the Season2 Premiere.  Boy, they packed that episode.    Some terse clues (from the giant). 

The scene with the old hotel staff person bringing warm milk, while Agent Cooper lay bleeding to death . . . I know it was supposed to be funny.  But I was getting just a tad frustrated with the guy.   Agent Cooper is amazingly polite and patient, even while bleeding so profusely.

Catherine is probably scheming her revenge against Ben and Josie.   Poor Pete thinks Catherine is dead.

What!  Leo is alive.  mad

The part where Jerry and Ben question Hank, and Jerry kept saying, "Chopping wood inside?!"   (And chasing Bobby the wood as it runs around the room?? Razz )

Ronette's flashback.   I have to say, that flashback was disturbing.   scared too scary

Good acting again, by Sherilyn Fenn.  I felt so bad for her, feeling so scared, locked up at One-Eyed Jacks.

Why is Donna acting strange.  Is she insecure that James is still in love with Laura?   

The rug vision by Laura's cousin (Maddy?) was interesting. 

I have to say Albert makes me laugh.  So mean, yet so funny.

80Twin Peaks - Page 4 Empty Re: Twin Peaks Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:58 pm

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I love the giant scenes in that episode (although the first one may be a bit too long). There's also that Bobby/Major Briggs moment I've told you about a few weeks ago. 

Do we watch the next episode this weekend ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum