Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss's career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:57 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Please feel free to post Photos of Darren for 2017.   To post in this thread ("Topic"), please select "Post Reply" and then type your post.

If you would like me to start a new Topic (thread) that is within the Category of "Photos"), please let me know.

Last edited by Poppy on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

2default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
I think this is going to be one of my favorite pics of my favorite famous person:

darrencriss: crazy fun night out last night with pals that ended in a piano-side singalong until 4am, woke up shortly thereafter up to head to the next city… and while these nights happen all the time for me, I LIVE for the following days when my flight gets pushed back and I get to spend that extra time taking in the beauty before me.
February 12 2017
dailydarrennews

I love this pic, capturing a relaxed Darren appreciating living in the present, just soaking in and relishing the dazzling loveliness of Mother Nature.

One of the many qualities that I admire of Darren:  He sure knows how to make some gorgeous lemonade from lemons that roll his way.   heart

3default The Flash Musical Crossover (March 21, 2017) on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:01 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
From dailydarrennews:

Face the Music: 6 Portraits from ‘The Flash’-'Supergirl’ Musical Crossover (PHOTOS)

dailydarrennews

darrencriss Eyyyyu whassamattayaface, it’s me, Music Meister! Me, day 1, at my fitting with the wonderful @cwtheflash & @supergirlcw fam. Check out my debut tonight on Supergirl !

dailydarrennews

4default The Flash musical crossover (March 21, 2017) on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:19 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
love this pic!

darrencriss ‪Tonight at 8pm PT, I’ll be live tweeting w/ the West Coast- 2nd night of the @cwtheflash / #supergirlcw crossover! Join me… or else!

dailydarrennews

And this one too!

Source
dailydarrennews

5default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:41 am

Lilikoiluv

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
You've started this thread with pics that evoke so many FEEELS, Poppy. Thank you! 

I agree, that pic of Darren on the beach with his captioned thoughts may be one of my favorite pics of him too.  

@Poppy wrote:I love this pic, capturing a relaxed Darren appreciating living in the present, just soaking in and relishing the dazzling loveliness of Mother Nature.

One of the many qualities that I admire of Darren:  He sure knows how to make some gorgeous lemonade from lemons that roll his way.   
Agreed.   :love 

The welcome note the the costume department pinned to his costume was such a lovely gesture. Everything about this musical crossover episode--both bts and on screen--was just a a lovefest of happiness and fun!  Loved it all! 

@Poppy wrote:love this pic!

darrencriss ‪Tonight at 8pm PT, I’ll be live tweeting w/ the West Coast- 2nd night of the @cwtheflash / #supergirlcw crossover! Join me… or else! 
Me too!  Darren in his graceful motion is a thing of beauty.  heart

Other pics (of many, many) I've loved recently: 

darrencriss: Today was yet another fun adventure in Vancouver. Thanks for stopping by, Sunshine.
:love

x

x

x

Last edited by Lilikoiluv on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total

6default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:50 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Aw, I'm so glad this thread gives you the feels, Lilikoiluv!

@Lilikoiluv wrote:

The welcome note the the costume department pinned to his costume was such a lovely gesture. Everything about this musical crossover episode--both bts and on screen--was just a a lovefest of happiness and fun!  Loved it all!

I agree, Lilikoiluv!  I have to say, everything I have read about the cast of The Flash on the set has caused me to form a very positive impression of the CW.  It really does seem to have a nice "we are all part of the family" feel.   And I admire how they have continued to stick by shows that are not doing so well in the ratings, because they stand by the quality of the shows (like Jane the Virgin). 

@Lilikoiluv wrote:Me too!  Darren in his graceful motion is a thing of beauty. 
Very eloquently said, Lilikoiluv!  I couldn't have said it any better.  :happy face

Love all of those pics you posted, Lilikoiluv.  That one of Darren looking out at the water in Vancouver during sunset is also one of my favorites. 

And photos of Darren-with-something-on his head are just so cute, aren't they?    Whether it's a cozy beanie cap, a colorful head band, or cute head phones. heart 

I also love that one with Chuck and Ricky jumping in the air with the beautiful blue sky and aqua ocean in the background.

Thanks for the link to more photos of Michael Arden and Andy Mientus's wedding.  Truly gorgeous pics there.  They look so happy.  I enjoyed seeing Darren and Mia's pics.

7default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:53 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Moving a photo of Darren during the Listen Up tour to here:  Past Photos/Gifs of Darren

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

8default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:34 pm

Lin

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
That last picture is stunning, Poppy! (even though it's technically not a 2017 picture Razz)
@Lilikoiluv wrote:
x
I think this might be my fav Darren picture of the year so far. Will he ever be able to resist a piano?  :love

Just a heads-up about the wedding pictures, I remember Andy tweeted last year that those were meant to be private and to please not spread them around if you come across them.

9default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:35 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Oops.  You are right.  The photo that I posted was from the 2013 Listen Up tour.  I'll move it.  Thanks Lin.  :happy face

Aw, cute.  Darren's enduring bond with the piano and other musical instruments is another reason the photo that Lilikoiluv posted is endearing.

10default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:13 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Nice pic of Darrenat the iHeartRadio Music Awards (March 5, 2017):

dcriss-edits:
  X

via darrencriss-gif

11default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:56 pm

Lin

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
@Poppy wrote:Oops.  You are right.  The photo that I posted was from the 2013 Listen Up tour.  I'll move it.  Thanks Lin.  :happy face
Haha sorry, I didn't mean you had to move it! As far as I'm concerned, it can be in every thread of the forum. Razz

I agree with Darren that this is the cutest.

@DarrenCriss I mean I don’t wanna start any beef but this MIGHT be the cutest pic I took on set- @candicekp if BarIris doesn’t work out, hit a Meister up

12default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
I didn't want to confuse anyone by keeping the photo here.  :big grin 

That pic of Darren and Candice is cute.  heart

13default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:25 am

Lilikoiluv

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
@Lin wrote:
@Lilikoiluv wrote:
x
I think this might be my fav Darren picture of the year so far. Will he ever be able to resist a piano?  :love
I know, right?!  I just love the piano, his expression, and that he seems so relaxed and happy there.   :love  And like Poppy said, his headwear adds to the attractiveness of the pic too.  heart

@Lin wrote:Just a heads-up about the wedding pictures, I remember Andy tweeted last year that those were meant to be private and to please not spread them around if you come across them.
Thanks for the heads-up, Lin--I didn't know about Andy's tweet and it makes perfect sense. I didn't want the post the private pics, and that is why I posted only a link at first.  I will remove the pic and link from my post above (and from my tumblr). My apologies for that. 

@Lin wrote:
I agree with Darren that this is the cutest. 

Enlarge this image

@DarrenCriss I mean I don’t wanna start any beef but this MIGHT be the cutest pic I took on set- @candicekp if BarIris doesn’t work out, hit a Meister up
Candice had mentioned that this episode was her first time working with Darren, and so this pic just makes me smile extra hard!  I also loved Candice's reply: 

Loved Darren's (and Chuck's) great-looking (and expensive) coordinating jackets from the iHeart Radio Awards.  Thanks for posting that great pic, Poppy!  8)

As penance for my faux pas above, here's some Darren with guitar loveliness to add to the piano pic above: 

60 Seconds With Darren Criss
x

And a handsome picture from the unveiling of the remodeled Century Plaza back in January: 

x

:happy face

14default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:49 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
No penance needed, Lilikoiluv.  You didn't know about Andy's tweet (and thanks Lin for bringing that to our attention).   I know I have inadvertently done the same.   But we certainly enjoy all the pics and gifs of Darren that we can get!   So thank you for the lovely gif set and pic of Darren!   :hug

@Lilikoiluv wrote:

60 Seconds With Darren Criss
x

And a handsome picture from the unveiling of the remodeled Century Plaza back in January: 

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize

x

I especially love this one of Darren's lovely smile.  That mega-watt smile has the power to light up the whole room! sunny

@Lilikoiluv wrote:Loved Darren's (and Chuck's) great-looking (and expensive) coordinating jackets from the iHeart Radio Awards.  Thanks for posting that great pic, Poppy! 

You're welcome, Lilikoiluv!  These jackets looked like they were made of silk (and so yes, probably expensive!).  They were gorgeous!! :love

15default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:54 pm

Lilikoiluv

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
@Poppy wrote:These jackets looked like they were made of silk (and so yes, probably expensive!).  They were gorgeous!! 
Yup, the Criss brothers definitely made their first official appearance together with much style! 

bandwagonjumping:
Darren and Chuck Criss of Computer Games attend the iHeartRadio Music Awards on March 5, 2017 in Inglewood, California.
They may be called Computer Games but they sure aren’t playing any games when it comes to style.
Darren has often turned to Emporio Armani over the years for suiting but most of his bombers (NYFW aside) come from Topman and come in under $200. This a major step up.
Emporio Armani Jacquard Print Runway Bomber - $1395
Although the word “runway” is right in the name of the style, only Chuck’s black colorway is available to buy while Darren’s green seems to have only seen life on the runway and this red carpet.
x
So Chuck's jacket cost almost $1,400 and Darren's jacket was only seen on the runway. Now THAT's going in style!  I seem to recall Ashley Weston tweeting something about styling them for this event, but I'm not sure. 

"Armani Stars"  :love

16default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:40 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Ohhh. Armani.  Thanks for the great pics of the two jackets, and of Darren and Chuck, Lilikoiluv!   I appreciate the details that you gave us too, Lilikoiluv.

@Lilikoiluv wrote:"Armani Stars"  :love

Aw.  :happy face

17default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:01 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
I think this will be one of my favorite videos to watch, because it is so entertaining.  I gotta wonder if there isn't that big brother/little brother dynamic here, with Chuck patiently and serenely dealing with Darren's amusing antics. 

NowThis‏ @nowthisnews

Darren Criss and his brother Chuck have a new band called Computer Games — watch them try and guess classic theme songs

via  Darren Criss Army

18default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:04 am

*Jeremy*

Advanced Member I
Advanced Member I
I definitively love the whole "old video games" vibe around their band :happy face

And I also love Pokemon, Digimon, Mario, Donkey Kong...

19default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:17 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Jeremy wrote:I definitively love the whole "old video games" vibe around their band

And I also love Pokemon, Digimon, Mario, Donkey Kong...

I love that vibe too. 

I remember the Pokemon and Mario songs.  :happy face

20default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:13 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Handsome pic:  :happy face

dcriss-edits:
  Darren Criss attends the 8th Annual FX All-Star Bowling Party at Lucky Strike Manhattan on April 6, 2017 in New York City. x

via gottalivealoha

Thank you, Lilikoiluv!  :happy face

Here is a photo set of Darren's participation in various WE-Days, a combination of present and past photos:

na-page:
  Darren Criss | W E D A Y 2013-2017

via gottalivealoha  (thank you Lilikoiluv!)

The top pic (Darren in red):  WE Day-NY (2017)

Second from top pic (Black & white):  WE Day Minnesota (2015)

Pic with Kermit:  We Day California (2016)

Second from bottom  pic (with beard):  We Day UK (2016)

Bottom pic:  WE Day Toronto (2013)

21default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Wed May 10, 2017 2:36 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
May 9, 2017.  While filming Versace in Miami, Darren and a little squirrel had a good talk.  :happy face

[HQ] Darren on the set of American Crime Story: Versace - May 9, 2017 | More photos here

via dailydarrennews

Darren playing with a squirrel on the set of American Crime Story: Versace

darren-criss

via gottalivealoha (thank you, Lilikoiluv!)

darrenismydarcy:
  Darren’s fascination with animals is endearing. Squirrels, caterpillars, whatever! Gotta love him!

Let’s not forget Ted the Dragonfly

via gottalivealoha

I remember the little caterpillar during the Listen Up tour.  Very sweet!  heart 

22default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Wed May 10, 2017 11:57 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

Macy’s iHeart Radio Rising Star

COMPUTER GAMES
As high school kids, Darren Criss and his older brother Chuck spent nearly every afternoon playing music in their basement for hours upon hours. With Chuck on guitar and Darren on drums, the San Francisco natives tapped into everything from British power-pop to Bay Area punk to create their own rowdy breed of garage rock. Though they’d always planned on forming a bona-fide band together, each ended up striking out on his own path: Darren embarked on a singing/acting career that’s included the creation of YouTube sensation StarKid, starring on Glee and in the next season of American Crime Story, and a string of successes on the Broadway stage. Meanwhile, Chuck joined acclaimed indie-rock act Freelance Whales, with whom he recorded and toured with as a multi-instrumentalist and songwriter for several years. But in 2016, the two finally decided it was the right time to revisit their teenage ambitions and launch a guitar-fueled alt-pop band that they’ve named Computer Games.

via dailydarrennews

23default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:12 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

Happy belated Father's Day to dads everywhere!

This is a sweet pic.

charlescriss: A happy Father’s Day to the most interesting man in the world, Bill Criss. Thanks for teaching me how to dad.

via dcriss-archive

24default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:47 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
This is such a cute video of Darren.  Man, he is quick when it comes to catching "timbits"!   (Looks like a Canadian version of a donut hole?)

BuzzFeedCanada : We challenge celebrities to say “ses-qui-cen-ten-ni-al” and Darren Criss steals all of our Timbits. #Canada150

June 30, 2017

via dcriss-archive

From DarrenCrissArmy:

Such a cute pic.  He looks so pleased with himself, so mischievous! :big grin

Video:  https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedCanada/status/880877640462159872

via DarrenCrissArmy

-

25default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:22 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
I really like this pic.  They look so happy and relaxed.  What a pretty setting. 

DarrenCriss: Hope y'all are with ppl ya like, cheers!

via dcriss-archive

26default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:21 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Nice edits in black and white.  :happy face

Source: michael-arden

May 9, 2017

via belleybuttons

This is what appeared in May, sometime after TodayTix's photo-shoot.

From dailydarrennews:

via the TodayTix app
May 08 2017

ihavelosttheabilitytoeven:
  another from TodayTix

via dailydarrennews

fallenjunkie:
Via TodayTix’s Website

This looks like the subway in NYC.  And this is what is now being seen by others:  :happy face

From dcriss-archive:

Via Katie Rain’s Instagram Story (July 12th, 2017)

broadwaygirlnyc: When every subway turnstile features one of your friends. hands in the air  #arianadebose #darrencriss #raminkarimloo#alexandrasilber #todaytix #mta #friends#broadway #alsiber #alsilbs #aridebose#bronxbullet #subway #turnstiles #subwayturnstile#advertising #rainbowcolors #proud

broadwaygirlnyc: (Calling Darren a friend is a BIT of a stretch, but we have hung out a few times –! kiss

27default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:42 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
This pic of Darren with a content, dozing puppy is beyond adorable.  I also like how when the puppy decided to move onto Darren's lap, that Darren protectively reached out to the little pup, to make sure the cute puppy didn't fall.  This was at the Paw-Pup Room for the iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards (MMVA), Canada.  June 18, 2017.

janel-moloney:

They want me to leave which is like, horseshit. I don’t want to leave! x

via wherenothingisforkeeps

Nice black and white pic.  :happy face

chuckcriss:
  Darren Criss attends the Logo’s 2017 Trailblazer Honors event at Cathedral of St. John the Divine on June 22, 2017 in New York City.

via wherenothingisforkeeps

28default Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:58 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
I like this little video because Darren looks so happy and joyous, fully loving and experiencing music.   heart   And he looks cute when he wears hats.  :happy face

DarrenCriss: Been a while since I’ve seen @HAIMtheband , getting pumped for their #ALTSummerCamp like

August 19, 2017

via dcriss-archive

And I like this pic that Lilikoiluv had posted in this thread (thank you Lilikoiluv!),  Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017, because he also looks so happy here.  He's smiling with his entire face, with his eyes and with that big grin. 

starr.parodi: Rehearsal with Darren Criss of Glee for ( in the Cosmos @ the ford theatre ). Awesomely sweet and talented guy @wordtheatre

August 30, 2017

via dcriss-archive

Note:  Starr also wrote:  "I played a song With him at a concert Saturday night. Such a talent and couldn't have been any nicer!"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum