Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Empty Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:46 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-
Please feel free to post miscellaneous news about Darren's music.   To post in this thread ("Topic"), please select "Post Reply" and then type your post.

If you would like me to start a new Topic (thread) that is within the Category of "Darren's Music and Musical Performances"), please let me know. 

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_ocg7yqjtYn1uetdyxo1_1280
loudmouthmuch: Back at it with @darrencriss working on his new project. #fathersontimes
dailydarrennews
August 25 2016

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_ocmvfiR1nR1uetdyxo1_500
lukeedgemon: Blaine and Papa Anderson together again! Hahaha i love making music with these people!!!
dailydarrennews
August 28, 2016.

And the mystery continues . . .

"Blaine and Papa Anderson"!  :big grin heart :love

Wasn't Luke Edgemon one of the studio singers for Glee (as well as being on the TV show The Voice)?

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Empty Re: Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:13 am

Poppy wrote:And the mystery continues . . .

"Blaine and Papa Anderson"!  :big grin heart :love

Wasn't Luke Edgemon one of the studio singers for Glee (as well as being on the TV show The Voice)?

Yes, and he was also one of the S2 Warblers!
It's nice that they're still working together. I hope we hear what it's about soon. :fingers crossed

3Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Empty Re: Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:18 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I did not know he was one of the S2 Warblers.  Thanks for the info, Lin. 

Yes, it's nice that Darren enjoys and is comfortable working with, and I also assume has faith and confidence in, these smart, talented folks from Glee.

Cross our fingers!   We would like to know soon (please), Darren.   Thanks!

4Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Empty Re: Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:40 pm

Darren and Chuck started a band and are releasing something next week!! love the  music

So much happening this year and it's only just March... :so happy

5Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Empty Re: Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:39 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Yea!!! What wonderful , spectacular, stupendous news!    :bravo  celebration dance!

Thanks so much for posting, Lin!  

Lin, I hope you don't mind, but I opened up a new thread to discuss Computer Games, Darren and Chuck's new band.  Go here:  Music by Computer Games (Darren and Chuck's Band)

6Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Empty "I Dreamed A Dream" cover. July 26, 2017 Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:13 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren did a sweet acoustic cover of "I Dreamed a Dream."   I love his voice on this cover, so quietly emotional.  heart

darrencriss‪: In honor of this year’s Elsie Fest announcement, I wanted to share with you a version of “I Dreamed A Dream” I recorded. Hope ya dig‬. Watch the video now on YouTube. (Link in bio)

FINALLY! I can tell you about @elsiefest 2017!! Pre-sale starts 8/1 @ 10am ET. Text “Darren” to +1 (650) 200-2966 to get the pre-sale code on Tuesday 

ALSO! I’m on YouTube answering comments right now. Come hang! My responses are always really really serious and not silly at all… So come prepared.

Also: 
Link to sign up for pre-sale code:  Sign Up link  or
http://darrencriss.us15.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=5a56534f03536f5619fb9c6af&id=1f24c7ef22

Via Darren’s  Instagram Story  (July 26th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otpht9YOJm1wpi2k2o1_540

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otpht9YOJm1wpi2k2o2_540

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otpht9YOJm1wpi2k2o3_r1_540

dcriss-archive:

Video link | Sign Up link
(Here is the link is to sign up for Elsie Fest pre-sale:  http://darrencriss.us15.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=5a56534f03536f5619fb9c6af&id=1f24c7ef22 )

Guys, be sure to buy his cover of "I Dreamed A Dream" on iTunes!   Let's show our support of Darren (and he may need the funds for his album work)! 

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otphc3wzXh1wpi2k2o1_1280
“I Dreamed A Dream” is available for purchase on iTunes

And on Spotify:
Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otpi3yatpb1wpi2k2o1_1280
“I Dream A Dream” is on Spotify

I apologize to anyone reading the forum, but I'm gonna be having duplicate posts.  I'll post this in the Darren Criss Appreciation thread and in the Elsie Fest thread.

Last edited by Poppy on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

7Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Empty "I Dreamed A Dream" cover. July 26, 2017 Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:21 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's cover of "I Dreamed a Dream" is doing well on the iTunes charts.  applause

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otqduryWib1wpi2k2o1_1280

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otqduryWib1wpi2k2o2_1280
“I Dreamed A Dream” on the Top 100 songs on iTunes and is # 11 on the Alternative Charts (July 26th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

This is cool!
Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otq8npAusE1wpi2k2o1_1280

Darren’s “I Dreamed A Dream” video is # 33 on YouTube’s Trends (July 26th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otqcjnD0CB1wpi2k2o2_r1_1280

Via Darren’s Instagram Story (July 26th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

Last edited by Poppy on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Empty "I Dreamed A Dream" cover. July 26, 2017 Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:41 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's cover of "I Dreamed a Dream" is still at number 9 on iTunes Alternative Songs chart.   clapping hands

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otrbxpBD591wpi2k2o1_1280

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otrbxpBD591wpi2k2o2_1280

“I Dreamed a Dream” is in the TOP TEN on the iTunes Alternative charts!! And # 75 overall (July 27th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

So cool that Darren broke into the iTunes Top 100 Song chart!

This is cool too!
Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otravwGBuE1wpi2k2o1_1280

Darren currently trending on iTunes US (July 27th, 2017)

dcriss-archive

This is a cool site:  It has all the links you may want to listen to/buy Darren's cover of "I Dreamed A Dream."   http://smarturl.it/IDreamedADream

-

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total

9Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Empty "I Dreamed A Dream" cover. July 26, 2017 Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:31 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

Media coverage of Darren's cover of "I Dreamed A Dream":

From dcriss-archive:

Darren’s “I Dreamed A Dream” on E! News Top Stories via their Instagram Story (July 26th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

Via Playbill’s Instagram Story (July 27th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

Aw, so nice of The Elvis Duran Show to demonstrate their support.  :happy face

Darren’s “I Dreamed A Dream” on The Elvis Duran Show via kerbiegirl’s Instagram Story (July 27th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otrc70CLK31wpi2k2o1_1280

From Darren Criss Army:

Elvis Duran Show wrote:
Darren Criss' Acoustic "I Dreamed A Dream" Will Move You To Tears

In honor of the Elsie Fest 2017 announcement, Darren Criss took to YouTube to share an incredibly touching, acoustic version of the popular Les Misérables ballad, “I Dreamed A Dream.”

The third annual Elsie Fest will be held October 8th at Central Park’s Summerstage and will be hosted by Elvis Duran! Tickets will be available for pre-sale on August 1st at elsiefest.com.

Rumor has it that Lea Michele and Alan Cumming are on the bill, but no official lineup announcements have been made.

Check out Darren's "I Dreamed A Dream" below, but get your tissues ready first!

BroadwayWorld wrote:
VIDEO: Darren Criss Unveils Stripped Down 'I Dreamed A Dream', Saves Date for 3rd Annual Elsie Fest!

July 26, 2017

In honor of the return of Elsie Fest - NYC's first outdoor music festival celebrating stars and songs from the stage and screen - Emmy-nominated composer, musician and actor Darren Criss released his stripped-down rendition of "I Dreamed a Dream" from the multi-award winning Broadway musical and film, Les Misérables. Check it out below!

This marks Criss' first solo track since the release of his indie-EP titled Human in 2010, which landed on Billboard's "Top Heatseekers" chart. "I Dreamed a Dream" is available now to download and stream. Visit darrencriss.me/Dreamed.

The 3rd Annual Elsie Fest will take place on October 8 at the SummerStage in Central Park in New York City. Full lineup to be announced at a later date. Fans can sign up for the Elsie Fest pre-sale here. Past performers include Evan Rachel Wood, Tituss Burgess, Aaron Tveit, Leslie Odom Jr., Pasek and Paul, Lea Salonga, Cynthia Erivo, Megan Hilty, Jason Robert Brown, and Stranger Things' Gaten Matarazzo and Caleb McLaughlin.

Earlier this year, Criss debuted his indie-pop band Computer Games along with his brother Chuck Criss. Their first album, Lost Boys Life EP, which features 4 songs written by the duo, quickly became a fan favorite and debuted to rave reviews. The lead single "Every Single Night" debuted at # 2 on Billboard's "Hot Singles" chart and landed on their various lists including "50 Best Songs of 2017 So Far," "20 Awesome Pop Songs From 2017's First Half You Might Have Missed," "10 Great Pop Songs From March You Might've Missed" and deemed one of the best moments at the 2017 MTV Movie & TV Awards. Teen Vogue labeled the album as "an indie-filled gem filled with plenty of 80s pop inspiration and a dash of true DIY sensibility," while Entertainment Weekly described their sound as "a funky blast to the past in the spirit of some of the grooviest '80s superstar."

In addition to his music endeavors, Criss is currently in production for The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, the second installment of Ryan Murphy's award-winning franchise American Crime Story. He alongside his co-stars Penélope Cruz, Édgar Ramírez and Ricky Martin were recently featured on the cover of Entertainment Weekly.

Broadway.com wrote:
Watch Darren Criss' Soulful Rendition of Les Miserables' 'I Dreamed a Dream' & Gear Up for Elsie Fest

July 26, 2017

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News 92530-11
Darren Criss has announced the return of Elsie Fest! NYC's first outdoor music festival will take place on October 8 on SummerStage in Central Park. But that's not all: the former Hedwig and J. Pierrepoint Finch has offered up a perfect rendition of Les Misérables heartbreaker "I Dreamed a Dream" as a sample of what to expect at the festival come fall. Watch the velvet-voiced Criss below and mark your calendar for this year's Elsie Fest.

EW wrote:
Darren Criss slays a stripped-down 'I Dreamed a Dream' from Les Miserables

July 26, 2017

It’s a good time to be a Gleek! Less than a day after Lea Michele, along with Ashley Tisdale, released a killer cover of Robyn’s “Dancing On My Own,” Darren Criss shared a stripped-down take of Les Misérables favorite “I Dreamed a Dream.”

The cut was performed to help announce the third iteration of Elsie Fest, which will once again feature “stars and songs from the stage and screen” and take place on Oct. 8 of this year at City Park’s SummerStage in New York City’s Central Park. Ticketing information can be found on the event’s website. The 2017 lineup has not yet been revealed.

Earlier this year, Criss debuted his new band Computer Games, which features his brother Chuck. EW spoke to the two around the release of their four-song EP, Lost Boys Life, about their retro-sounding output. “The music has quite coincidentally ended up hearkening back to the sounds of the popular dance records of the time when we were young children, so late ’80s, early ’90s,” said Criss. “That’s a nice coincidence, considering that the music is nostalgic thematically, and all the songs that we have are about growing up and, because we grew up in the era, it’s sort of appropriate.

BuzzFeed wrote:
Darren Criss Just Released A Dream Cover Of "I Dreamed A Dream"

July 26, 2017

His first solo music in seven years!

Last week, our handsome eyebrowed-fave Darren Criss teased that SOMETHING was coming our way, but gave us ZERO hints and ZERO clues as to what it could be.

So what did Darren have up his sleeve?

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Anigif_sub-buzz-18447-1501021920-1

Oh, just a DREAM cover of Les Miserables' "I Dreamed A Dream" with an accompanying live-performance music video, THAT'S ALL:

The cover is in honor of the return of Elsie Fest — NYC's first outdoor music festival celebrating stars and songs from the stage and screen. The 3rd Annual Elsie Fest will take place on October 8th at the SummerStage in Central Park in New York City.

The cover marks the first solo effort from Darren since 2010, when he released his indie-EP Human.  AKA, IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME, DARREN.

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Sub-buzz-4460-1501024353-2

Guess I know what I'll be listening to all day* . . .

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Anigif_sub-buzz-19044-1501023672-12

*The rest of my life.

Playbill wrote:
Darren Criss Announces Elsie Fest 2017 With Acoustic 'I Dreamed a Dream'

July 26, 2017

The third annual festival, which celebrates music from stage and screen, will be held on October 8.

In honor of this year’s Elsie Fest announcement, Darren Criss took to YouTube to share his version of Les Miserables’ “I Dreamed a Dream.” The musical theatre-centric festival will be held October 8 at Summerstage in Central Park.

The festival is a celebration of music from both stage and screen; a portion of the proceeds will benefit BroadwayCares/Equity Fights AIDS. Elsie Fest was co-created and produced by Criss, Ricky Rollins, and Jordan Roth.

Performers from the past two incarnations of Elsie Fest included Laura Osnes, Leslie Odom Jr., Aaron Tveit, Tituss Burgess, Todrick Hall, Lena Hall, Jason Robert Brown, Benj Pasek and Justin Paul, and Cynthia Erivo. The lineup for this year will be announced at a later date.

From dcriss-archive:

From some reason, People included an old video of Darren during People's "Sexiest Man Alive" photo shoot. :amused
People wrote:
Darren Criss Slays a Stripped-Down 'I Dreamed a Dream' from Les Miserables

July 26, 2017

This article originally appeared on EW.com

It’s a good time to be a Gleek! Less than a day after Lea Michele, along with Ashley Tisdale, released a killer cover of Robyn’s “Dancing On My Own,” Darren Criss shared a stripped-down take of Les Misérables favorite “I Dreamed a Dream.”

The cut was performed to help announce the third iteration of Elsie Fest, which will once again feature “stars and songs from the stage and screen” and take place on Oct. 8 of this year at City Park’s SummerStage in New York City’s Central Park. Ticketing information can be found on the event’s website. The 2017 lineup has not yet been revealed.

Earlier this year, Criss debuted his new band Computer Games, which features his brother Chuck. EW spoke to the two around the release of their four-song EP, Lost Boys Life, about their retro-sounding output. “The music has quite coincidentally ended up hearkening back to the sounds of the popular dance records of the time when we were young children, so late ’80s, early ’90s,” said Criss. “That’s a nice coincidence, considering that the music is nostalgic thematically, and all the songs that we have are about growing up and, because we grew up in the era, it’s sort of appropriate.

ET.Canada wrote:
Former 'Glee' Star Delivers Killer Cover of 'Les Mis' Classic 'I Dreamed A Dream'

July 26, 2017

It’s been years since viewers said farewell to “Glee”, but one of the stars of the still-beloved musical series is back to put a fresh spin on an old classic.

Darren Criss, who played Blaine Anderson on the hit show, has debuted a new video in which he accompanies himself on acoustic guitar for a stripped-down cover version of “I Dreamed a Dream” from iconic Broadway hit “Les Miserables”.

As Entertainment Weekly reports, the video is to help announce the third Elsie Fest, a concert that honours “stars and songs from the stage and screen,” to be held Oct. 8 of this year in New York City’s Central Park. While the 2017 lineup has yet to be revealed, ticketing info is available on the Elsie Fest website.

This isn’t Criss’ only musical project in recent months. Earlier this year, Criss and his new band, Computer Games (which includes his brother Chuck), released their first EP, “Lost Boys Life”, featuring four tracks with a distinctly ’80s-style retro sound.

“The music has quite coincidentally ended up hearkening back to the sounds of the popular dance records of the time when we were young children, so late ’80s, early ’90s,” Criss told EW of the EP. “That’s a nice coincidence, considering that the music is nostalgic thematically, and all the songs that we have are about growing up and, because we grew up in the era, it’s sort of appropriate.

Just Jared wrote:
Darren Criss Covers 'I Dreamed a Dream' - Stream & Download!

July 26, 2017

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Darren-criss-dreamed-a-dream

Darren Criss just released a cover of the famous song from Les Miserables, “I Dreamed a Dream.”

In conjunction with releasing the new stripped-down song, Darren also announced the return of the Elsie Fest, which is New York City’s first outdoor music festival celebrating stars and songs from the stage and screen.

The festival will take place this year on October 8 in New York City’s famous Central Park.

Buy Darren‘s song right now on iTunes!

Stream Darren’s cover of “I Dreamed a Dream” below…

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:35 am; edited 3 times in total

10Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Empty "I Dreamed A Dream" cover. July 26, 2017 Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:09 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

From dcriss-archive:

I had to smile at these two newscasters' comments about Darren's voice.  :happy face

What’s Trending July 27th 5 a.m. | Source

via dcriss-archive

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otse52t0o71wpi2k2o1_500h

Link

Aw, love how supportive Joaquin consistently is.  heart
Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otsakzHKaD1wpi2k2o1_500h

I didn't get a chance to post these earlier:

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otq6os8BPB1wpi2k2o1_540

haha! 

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otq1xivKIm1wpi2k2o2_540

haha!  Love Harry!
Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otq6os8BPB1wpi2k2o2_r1_1280

This was nice of Penelope Cruz to show her support for her Versace co-star.  :happy face
Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otq61fJTv21wpi2k2o1_1280

-

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

11Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Empty "I Dreamed A Dream" cover. July 26, 2017 Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:21 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Wow, Darren's cover of "I Dreamed A Dream" is still rising on the iTunes charts!  applause 

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_ottajyqrla1wpi2k2o2_r1_1280
Darren’s ‘I Dreamed A Dream’ is # 68 on the iTunes song charts and # 8 on Alternative (July 28th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

Aw, this is nice. 
Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_ottf4eVDsQ1wpi2k2o1_1280

July 28, 2017

:happy face 
Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_ott38qrvso1wpi2k2o1_1280

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_ott38qrvso1wpi2k2o2_r1_1280

Note:  @ScottAlan is an award-winning writer of songs and does vocal coaching.  @JamiSeymore is a digital producer of KSNV News 3 of Las Vegas.

This is a cool site:  It has all the links you may want to listen to/to buy Darren's cover of "I Dreamed A Dream" (iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Google Play, etc):   http://smarturl.it/IDreamedADream

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

12Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Empty "I Dreamed A Dream" cover. July 26, 2017 Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:20 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

From dcriss-archive:

Pride wrote:
11 Queer Songs Your Favorite Artists Released this Week

July 28, 2017

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Queer-lgbt-music-new-2017

6.  I Dreamed A Dream - Darren Criss

One of our favorite LGBT allies covering musical theater? Yes please. The adorable Glee star picked up his guitar for a fresh take on Les Miserables's"I Dream A Dream" and it is absolutely transcendent.

13Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Empty "I Dreamed A Dream" cover. July 26, 2017 Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:38 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

"I Dreamed A Dream" cover.   July 26, 2017

From dcriss-archive:

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otwv47NuV91wpi2k2o2_r1_1280
Darren’s “I Dreamed A Dream” is featured on Playbill’s Broadway Coffeehouse Playlist (July 30th, 2017)

14Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Empty "I Dreamed A Dream" cover. July 26, 2017 Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:45 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_otygvtfcHR1wpi2k2o2_r1_1280

Link

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

15Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Empty "I Dreamed A Dream" cover. July 26, 2017 Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:58 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_ou2ulnUanb1wpi2k2o1_r1_1280

Darren’s “I Dreamed A Dream” video has reached 303k views on YouTube

via dcriss-archive

This is cool.  After Darren was on The Today Show (August 2, 2017), his cover of "I Dreamed A Dream" was revived.
Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_ou2qpqnKN51ubd9qxo1_1280

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_ou2qpqnKN51ubd9qxo2_1280

I Dreamed a Dream has shot up to number 6 on the iTunes Alternative charts after the Today Show, and back into the top 200 at number 80! 8/2/17
via Darren Criss Army

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

16Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Empty "I Dreamed A Dream" cover. July 26, 2017 Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

His YouTube video of "I Dreamed A Dream" has reached over 404,000 views.  :happy face

From dcriss-archive:

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_ou8qjlFZk31wpi2k2o2_r1_1280

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_ou8rvoc21s1wpi2k2o1_1280

:amused 
Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_ou8gopvH481wpi2k2o2_r1_1280
Link

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Scary Pockets cover "Wonderwall," featuring Darren Criss (8/6/2017)

Well, this is a fun surprise.  Darren is featured on a cover of the song "Wonderwall," by the funk band, Scary Pockets.   I love that Darren is free to collaborate creatively with other musicians!   Fun, funky cover.  You go, Darren and Scary Pockets!  clapping hands

From dcriss-archive:

Buy it on iTunes!
iTunes wrote:
Wonderwall (feat. Darren Criss) - Single by Scary Pockets on Apple Music
Link:  https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/wonderwall-feat-darren-criss-single/id1268347576?ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Wonderwall (feat. Darren Criss)
August 5, 2017

Buy it on Amazon!
Amazon wrote:
Amazon.com:  Wonderwall (feat. Darren Criss): Scary Pockets: MP3 Downloads

A 30 second preview of the song is available on here.
Link:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074LTJ3WV/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdb_x_Oq6Hzb1AF1DN5

Wonderwall (feat. Darren Criss) | YouTube

*For those that can’t watch/listen on YouTube

via dcriss-archive

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_ouagb2JRBq1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via kerbiegirl’s Instagram Story (August 6th, 2017)

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_ouadfnNPE21wpi2k2o1_1280
scarypockets: Collab with @darrencriss !!!@jackconte @ryanlerman @s.wilkes.music @drumbyrd @raithis @broncoblair

July 16, 2017

EDIT:  This is cool!  Yea! 
Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_ouat8r9k161wpi2k2o1_1280
Wonderwall (feat. Darren Criss) is currently # 89 on the iTunes R&B/Soul charts (August 6th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Scary Pockets cover "Wonderwall," featuring Darren Criss (August 6 and 7, 2017)

Wow, another fun surprise.  Darren just keeps on giving gifts to his fans.  :happy face

This video is so fun to watch.  Love watching Darren have a ton of fun, and you can clearly see that the band Scary Pockets is  having so much fun, with smiles on their faces.  I believe the person on the keyboard is Jack Conte (who is so animated--what a treat to see him and Darren perform together).

From Darren Criss Army:

Wonderwall - Oasis - FUNK cover feat. Darren Criss!

(Cover by Scary Pockets, featuring Darren Criss)

August 7, 2017

Note:  Sam Wilkes on bass; Rob Humphreys on drums; Ryan Lerman and Rai Thistlethwayte on guitar; Jack Conte on keys; featuring Darren Criss on vocals (Recording Engineer:  Clay Blair).

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_oubza5F9RN1ubd9qxo1_1280

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_oubza5F9RN1ubd9qxo2_1280

http://darrencriss.me/Wonderwall  (YouTube video)

8/7/17

From dcriss-archive:

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_oubt6bPPTQ1wpi2k2o1_1280
Link (to YouTube video)

:happy face
Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_oubau2FQjN1wpi2k2o2_r1_1280

Wonderwall (feat. Darren Criss) is currently # 69 on the iTunes R&B/Soul charts (August 7th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

Link to Pop Vortex, iTunes Top 100 R & B Songs:  http://www.popvortex.com/music/charts/top-soul-songs.php

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_oubhpfa28T1ubd9qxo1_1280
Listen to Scary Pockets’ Wonderwall featuring Darren Criss on Spotify!

https://open.spotify.com/album/6LMywITzggrsMYCzUhXgxJ?si=o9eW03sd

From dcriss-archive:

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_ouc557fQqN1wpi2k2o1_1280

Wonderwall (feat. @DarrenCriss) is #67 on the iTunes R&B/Soul charts (August 7th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

Cute gif:
Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_oubvpydIJj1tw77w0o1_250  Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_oubvpydIJj1tw77w0o2_250
quirkyquantumqueen:
   He’s the worst. (x)

via dcriss-archive

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

darrencriss: Funkerwall with @scarypockets

via dcriss-archive

More cute gifs.  He is having so much fun.  heart sunny

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_oucaxoUISb1sczt3wo1_400  Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_oucaxoUISb1sczt3wo4_r1_400

Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_oucaxoUISb1sczt3wo3_r1_400  Darren's Music-Miscellaneous News Tumblr_oucaxoUISb1sczt3wo2_r1_400
na-page:
   Wonderwall - Oasis - FUNK cover feat. Darren Criss!

via dcriss-archive

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum