Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

2017 Sundance Next Fest (August 13, 2017).  Los Angeles.

From Darren Criss Army:

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ouotkmbUMB1ubd9qxo5_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ouotkmbUMB1ubd9qxo2_1280
Darren with Michelle Morgan at the Sundance NEXT FEST August 13, 2017

(Source: gettyimages.com)

From dcriss-archive:

dcriss-archive wrote:Michelle Morgan was the screenwriter for Girl Most Likely (Imogene). She also wrote and directed L.A. Times which is the movie she was promoting on Sundance NEXT Fest. Darren was there to show his support.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

ALT 98.7 Summer Camp (August 19, 2017).  Los Angeles.

ALT 98.7's Summer Camp featured Haim, as well as Bleachers and other bands.

Darren backstage at #ALTSummerCamp via ALT98.7’s Instagram Story 8/18/17 (instagram.com/alt987fm)‬

via Darren Criss Army

So cute how happy he is.  :happy face  I believe Sean Hutchinson is the drummer for Bleachers.  

Via Sean Hutchinson’s Instagram Story (August 19th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

From dcriss-archive:

Such a sweet message.  heart
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ov0n1cxoBO1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Tobi Lynn’s Instagram Story (August 20th, 2017)

Note:  Tobi Lynn hosts a show on ALT 987.  It looks like she played "Lost Boys Life" on ALT 987.  :happy face  applause

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

WordTheatre's "In the Cosmos."  August 26, 2017.  Los Angeles.

This looks so great.  I wish I was able to attend.  I didn't know Darren would be singing as well.  He sounds just fantastic on this cover of David Bowie's "Space Oddity"!   heart heart heart Such an interesting tone, and dramatic delivery, which is what the song requires.  :happy face

montana_brooke: Such a privilege tonight to watch @wordtheatre "In the Cosmos" and volunteer! Thank you @natalieeeee_pan

August 26, 2017

via dcriss-archive

lisagregorian: Darren Criss. Luv

via dcriss-archive

Via Ford Theatres’ Instagram Story (August 26th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

I love the beautiful language, the expressiveness of his voice, and his expressive body language.  :happy face

magicalnicole:
   Darren during In The Cosmos

via dcriss-archive

Some videos of Darren at rehearsal.  He sounds wonderful here too!  :love

jasonwinstongeorge: #inthecosmos It’s going down 2night @ #fordamphitheater M'boy @darrencriss gettin his #Bowie on

via dcriss-archive

Via Bellamy Young’s Instagram Story (August 26th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I think I also would have had a nice time there. I like astronomy.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

WordTheatre's "In the Cosmos."  August 26, 2017.  Los Angeles

Jeremy wrote:I think I also would have had a nice time there. I like astronomy.
:happy face thumbs up 

From dcriss-archive:

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovbpekbaXU1wpi2k2o1_1280
In The Cosmos Program (August 26th, 2017) | Source

via dcriss-archive

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovd9fhZAt91wpi2k2o1_1280
sutrasalon: Honored to have had the opportunity for Sutra Salon and Makeup Artist Tera Maxwell to work on this amazing cast. #inthecosmos #fordtheatre #love #beauty #fashion #celebritystyle #celebritystylist #makeup #makeupartist #hair #hairstylist #hairart #hairsalon #beautysalon #salon

via dcriss-archive

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovczelw0981wpi2k2o1_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovczelw0981wpi2k2o3_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovczelw0981wpi2k2o4_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovczelw0981wpi2k2o5_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovczelw0981wpi2k2o6_1280
Darren Criss attends ‘In The Cosmos’ Where We Come From, Where We Are, And Where We Are Going’ at John Anson Ford Amphitheatre on August 26, 2017 in Hollywood, California | Source

via dcriss-archive

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovdnln6cWR1wpi2k2o1_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovdnln6cWR1wpi2k2o3_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovdnln6cWR1wpi2k2o4_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovdnln6cWR1wpi2k2o6_400
cecimartin21: Last night I’ve got the great opportunity to attend the #InTheCosmos read at @fordtheatres in LA, it far exceeded my expectations. Superb cast and superb musicians!

via dcriss-archive

Poppy wrote:WordTheatre's "In the Cosmos."  August 26, 2017.  Los Angeles.

This looks so great.  I wish I was able to attend.  I didn't know Darren would be singing as well.  He sounds just fantastic on this cover of David Bowie's "Space Oddity"!   heart heart heart Such an interesting tone, and dramatic delivery, which is what the song requires.  :happy face

lisagregorian: Darren Criss. Luv

via dcriss-archive
Whoa.  I agree Poppy.  I LOVED Darren's amazingly soulful and gorgeous rendition of "Space Oddity" at the "In the Cosmos" fundraiser too. I really wish you could have experienced it live too.  May we please have a full version sometime soon? :fingers crossed  

I've listened to ALL of the snippets we got more than I care to admit. Shout out to Jason George and Bellamy Young for those lovely rehearsal videos too! 

It was such an outstanding production at a beautiful venue for a wonderful cause.  A+ night all around. 

BTW, Lisa Gregorian seems to be the President and Chief Marketing Officer at Warner Brothers Television. It makes me smile that she loved Darren's performance enough to post a vid.  thumbs up

Poppy wrote:I love the beautiful language, the expressiveness of his voice, and his expressive body language.  :happy face

magicalnicole:
   Darren during In The Cosmos

via dcriss-archive
Me too, Poppy.  Me too.  In Hedwig's voice:  "The words . . . spilling from those lips." No costumes, no props, just the power of the spoken word in the hands of such gifted actors (and musicians) to express such beautiful images and emotions. His physicality choices were lovely to watch too. Darren at his best (once again). The entire Word Theatre production must have been such an uplifting and inspiring night.  

Poppy wrote:WordTheatre's "In the Cosmos."  August 26, 2017.  Los Angeles

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovczelw0981wpi2k2o4_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovczelw0981wpi2k2o5_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovczelw0981wpi2k2o6_1280
Darren Criss attends ‘In The Cosmos’ Where We Come From, Where We Are, And Where We Are Going’ at John Anson Ford Amphitheatre on August 26, 2017 in Hollywood, California | Source

via dcriss-archive

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovdnln6cWR1wpi2k2o1_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovdnln6cWR1wpi2k2o3_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovdnln6cWR1wpi2k2o4_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovdnln6cWR1wpi2k2o6_400
cecimartin21: Last night I’ve got the great opportunity to attend the #InTheCosmos read at @fordtheatres in LA, it far exceeded my expectations. Superb cast and superb musicians!

via dcriss-archive
I love the passion that the bottom photos capture.  :love
And I shamelessly was tickled that he wore his "Blaine" shirt with the little star-like designs.   :big grin
Thank you for your dedicated posting of the news, videos, and pic from Darren's various events/projects, Poppy! We're so fortunate that he has so many varied projects . . . and that you so faithfully post about them here!  bow to you

This is just so Darren, and I'm glad this person caught it in pictures:
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovbx5a5VdU1qd9uj7o1_1280 
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovbx5a5VdU1qd9uj7o2_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovbx5a5VdU1qd9uj7o3_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovbx5a5VdU1qd9uj7o4_1280
magicalnicole:
I liked watching Darren listening to/watch the musicians. He often turned around to watch the them during their solos instead of looking straight ahead, like the other actors mostly did
X
This is such a Darren thing to do-- The actor, musician, composer, passionate life-enthusiast in him taking in and enjoying the entire experience.  :amused

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Lilikoiluv!  Hi there! 

Lilikoiluv wrote:Whoa.  I agree Poppy.  I LOVED Darren's amazingly soulful and gorgeous rendition of "Space Oddity" at the "In the Cosmos" fundraiser too. I really wish you could have experienced it live too.  May we please have a full version sometime soon? Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 264538070  

Me too, Lilikoiluv-- here's hoping we get a full version later ( :fingers crossed ).   

Lilikoiluv wrote:
I've listened to ALL of the snippets we got more than I care to admit. Shout out to Jason George and Bellamy Young for those lovely rehearsal videos too!

Me too!  I also really adore Darren's version, and have been playing those little snippets over and over.   heart   He sounds so great!   The tone of his voice is so fascinating, so dramatic, and you can hear the emotion in his voice (soulful, as you said, Lilikoiluv), and his vocals also are very strong, with controlled power.   I agree--I would adore a full length version!!  I also thought it was cute to see Jason George's enthusiastic appreciation of Darren's rehearsal performance.  Grateful that both Jason George and Bellamy Young captured those rehearsal moments!

Lilikoiluv wrote:
It was such an outstanding production at a beautiful venue for a wonderful cause.  A+ night all around. 

BTW, Lisa Gregorian seems to be the President and Chief Marketing Officer at Warner Brothers Television. It makes me smile that she loved Darren's performance enough to post a vid.  Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 32445860

Yes, such a wonderful concept, well executed, for such a good cause.  Thanks for the info about Lisa Gregorian!  I'm so glad you looked her up!   Well, Darren, if your pilot project, "Royalties," doesn't work out with Fox, I say try with the CW!  Grant and Melissa seem happy there! 

Lilikoiluv wrote:Me too, Poppy.  Me too.  In Hedwig's voice:  "The words . . . spilling from those lips." No costumes, no props, just the power of the spoken word in the hands of such gifted actors (and musicians) to express such beautiful images and emotions. His physicality choices were lovely to watch too. Darren at his best (once again). The entire Word Theatre production must have been such an uplifting and inspiring night. 

Aw, love that you thought of that Hedwig quote, Lilikoiluv!  Yes, to everything you said about both Darren's performances and the production!  I love watching his body language during both his song and reading performances.  :happy face

Lilikoiluv wrote:I love the passion that the bottom photos capture.  Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 3446027931
And I shamelessly was tickled that he wore his "Blaine" shirt with the little star-like designs.   Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 2780594425

I also love the passion that Darren put into this performances (like so many of his performances).  ha!  Another good catch, Lilikoiluv.  I noticed the cute little star designs, so fitting for this event, but I forgot about it being worn on Glee.  What episode was that?

Lilikoiluv wrote:

This is just so Darren, and I'm glad this person caught it in pictures:
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovbx5a5VdU1qd9uj7o1_1280 
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovbx5a5VdU1qd9uj7o2_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovbx5a5VdU1qd9uj7o3_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovbx5a5VdU1qd9uj7o4_1280
magicalnicole:
I liked watching Darren listening to/watch the musicians. He often turned around to watch the them during their solos instead of looking straight ahead, like the other actors mostly did
X
This is such a Darren thing to do-- The actor, musician, composer, passionate life-enthusiast in him taking in and enjoying the entire experience.  :amused

Yes, so true.  He seems to take in everything, admiring so many aspects of art.  Love how much he loves art and life.  Well said, Lilikoiluv!

And thank you for your kind words and for your lovely posts.  heart heart heart

Poppy wrote: Thanks for the info about Lisa Gregorian!  I'm so glad you looked her up!   Well, Darren, if your pilot project, "Royalties," doesn't work out with Fox, I say try with the CW!  Grant and Melissa seem happy there! 
lol. My thoughts exactly!  :amused

Poppy wrote:
I noticed the cute little star designs, so fitting for this event, but I forgot about it being worn on Glee.  What episode was that?

I think it's from 5.04 "A Katy or a Gaga".  Here's some cute gifs from the episode: 
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ob7660UGBJ1v1f207o1_250  Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ob7660UGBJ1v1f207o4_250
gifs from this post:  X

A lovely tweet and instagam post about Darren from on of the other performers that night, Starr Parodi: 

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovixp8CqMG1wpi2k2o1_1280
StarrParodi: Rehearsal @ford theater w awesomely talented & sweet @DarrenCriss @anthonyparnther @WordTheatre for “in the cosmos”

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovixicIHuN1wpi2k2o1_1280
starr.parodi[i]: Rehearsal with Darren Criss of Glee for ( in the Cosmos @ the ford theatre ). Awesomely sweet and talented guy

:love

ETA: Darren's shirt above from the rehearsals is also a Blaine shirt!  I'm not sure what specific episode it's from, but I do remember it from this funny BTS video Cory Monteith tweeted:  

From the things in his house to costume pieces, Darren really did gather quite a collection of Glee memorabilia didn't he.  :big grin

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-
Lilikoiluv wrote:I think it's from 5.04 "A Katy or a Gaga".  Here's some cute gifs from the episode: 
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ob7660UGBJ1v1f207o1_250  Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ob7660UGBJ1v1f207o4_250
gifs from this post:  X

Wow, impressed with your knowledge of Glee info, Lilikoiluv!  Thank you!   I love how much Darren really transformed into Blaine.  Look at his face in these gifs that you posted, Lilikoiluv.  Those facial expressions are Blaine's, not Darren's!

Lilikoiluv wrote: 
A lovely tweet and instagam post about Darren from on of the other performers that night, Starr Parodi: 

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovixp8CqMG1wpi2k2o1_1280
StarrParodi: Rehearsal @ford theater w awesomely talented & sweet @DarrenCriss @anthonyparnther @WordTheatre for “in the cosmos”

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ovixicIHuN1wpi2k2o1_1280
starr.parodi: Rehearsal with Darren Criss of Glee for ( in the Cosmos @ the ford theatre ). Awesomely sweet and talented guy

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 3446027931

What a sweet message from Starr Parodi.  I always love to see messages from people--whether it's from fans or other performers/celebrities--who meet Darren and comment on how nice a person Darren is.  heart heart heart

I love that second pic, Lilkoiluv, the one where Darren is really smiling with his entire face, how his eyes are smiling, along with that big grin.  He looks so happy thereThank you, Lilikoiluv, for posting those pics!

Lilikoiluv wrote:
ETA: Darren's shirt above from the rehearsals is also a Blaine shirt!  I'm not sure what specific episode it's from, but I do remember it from this funny BTS video Cory Monteith tweeted:  

From the things in his house to costume pieces, Darren really did gather quite a collection of Glee memorabilia didn't he.  Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 2780594425

haha!  Great catch about Darren's shirt that he wore during rehearsal, Lilikoiluv!   Again, color me impressed with the level of knowledge you have for Glee info!  It's cute how many Glee souvenirs Darren collected.  :happy face

By the way, I forgot to mention this before, but I love this phrase that you wrote a day ago Lilikoiluv, where you said this about Darren:  "passionate life-enthusiast."

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

The Tin Can Brothers is a comedy group based in Los Angeles. Residents of the same building, Corey Lubowich, Brian Rosenthal and Joey Richter soon realized that they could easily communicate between apartments with a tin can phone. And thus, the brothers were born.
Source:   https://www.tincanbros.com/

From dcriss-archive:

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ow8qzsepkE1w7qmyao1_1280
computergames-music:

Darren and Chuck are involved with The Tin Can Brothers newest project!

The Wayward Guide for the Untrained-Eye is being funded via Kickstarter, so be sure to donate!

Darren is acting and Chuck is scoring it!

Directly from the Kickstarter campaign:

With an incredible cast of over 26 and a larger production scale than ever before, Tin Can Brothers is embarking on its biggest filmed project yet!

What’s the story?

Artemis, a tenacious podcast host, has grown tired of the fluff pieces she’s been assigned by APN, the American Podcasting Network. When she finds herself in the small mining town of Connor Creek with Paul (her producer and twin brother), the corporate corruption story they’re investigating is sure to be a bust. To the twins’ surprise, the oddballs and eccentrics of this small town are harboring a secret even darker and furrier than any political scandal: werewolves. With the future of Connor Creek at stake, the Schue-Horyn twins need to decide who to trust in order to unearth the truth and stay alive.

What’s the structure?

The Wayward Guide for the Untrained Eye is a 10 episode webseries inspired by the podcasts Serial and S-Town, crossed with the game One Night Ultimate Werewolf, peppered with the surreal comedy of Pushing Daisies and Twin Peaks. Wayward Guide will feature the absurd and larger-than-life comedy that you’ve come to love from the Tin Can Brothers, but won’t be shy when tugging at your heartstrings.

Additionally, as a companion piece to the show, we will be bringing on a specialized sound design team to help us produce the complete 10 episode in-world podcast that Artemis & Paul are making in Wayward Guide. This supplemental material will be released in conjunction with the series and exist parallel to the story, offering new insight into the mystery of Connor Creek and its quirky residents.

This is an amazing project with an INCREDIBLE cast, so please share the Kickstarter link so we can help get this project fully funded!

Note:  To donate to their Kickstarter project, go here:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tincanbros/the-wayward-guide-for-the-untrained-eye/

Thus far, they have raised $63,671, with a goal of $100,000 (and 10 more days to go).  :happy face

From Darren Criss Army:

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ow8shdqJPi1ubd9qxo1_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ow8shdqJPi1ubd9qxo2_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ow8shdqJPi1ubd9qxo3_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ow8shdqJPi1ubd9qxo4_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ow8shdqJPi1ubd9qxo5_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ow8shdqJPi1ubd9qxo6_1280

xxx

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

FRom dcriss-archive:

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_owatsvCBqI1wpi2k2o1_1280
Link

Link to donate:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tincanbros/the-wayward-guide-for-the-untrained-eye/

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

They are at $74,541--with 8 days to go--on their Kickstarter page.  :happy face

From Darren Criss Army:

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_owdu0reexR1ubd9qxo1_1280

http://wayward.guide

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_owbukhhOWb1ubd9qxo1_1280

Darren’s bio on the Wayward Guide for the Untrained Eye Kickstarter page. Check it out at wayward.guide!

Note:  haha!  Darren's bio is below the dog's (Diane's) bio.  :amused  But the bio (Darren's) is nicely worded, thorough, yet concise.  As Jenndesq pointed out, it would be nice if they added "Emmy-nominated" composer. 

I didn't get a chance to post these messages from Joey Richter (Note that the dollar amount is different now).

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_owa4vwQBc81ubd9qxo1_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_owa4vwQBc81ubd9qxo2_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_owa4vwQBc81ubd9qxo3_1280

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

BroadwayWorld wrote:
YouTube Comedy Group Tin Can Brothers Crowdfund Original Webseries and Podcast
YouTube comedy group, the Tin Can Brothers, are crowdfunding their newest project, THE WAYWARD GUIDE FOR THE UNTRAINED EYE , a web series with a companion podcast. The show follows Artemis, a tenacious podcast host, and her twin brother/producer, Paul, on assignment in a small southwestern mining town. What starts as a typical “This American Life” style story turns into a full blown investigation as they discover that half of the eccentric characters in the town are actually werewolves.

THE WAYWARD GUIDE FOR THE UNTRAINED EYE is a 10 episode webseries inspired by the podcasts Serial and S-Town, crossed with the game One Night Ultimate Werewolf, peppered with the surreal comedy of Pushing Daisies and Twin Peaks . WAYWARD GUIDE will feature the Tin Can Brothers’ signature absurd and larger-than-life comedy that also tugs at your heartstrings.

More information about the campaign can be found on Kickstarter at: http://wayward.guide.

THE WAYWARD GUIDE FOR THE UNTRAINED EYE is written and produced by the Tin Can Brothers ( Joey Richter, Corey Lubowich , andBrIan Rosenthal ). It will be directed by Corey Lubowich ( Flop Stoppers, Spies Are Forever, Second City Chicago’s Airport for Birds ) with an original score by Chuck Criss ( Freelance Whales, Computer Games).

In addition to Richter and Rosenthal , the cast will feature Sean Astin ( Lord of the Rings, The Goonies ), Carlos Valdes (CW’s The Flash ), Darren Criss ( Glee, American Crime Story: Versace ), AJ Holmes ( Book of Mormon ), Ryan Simpkins ( The House, Brigsby Bear ), Steve Zaragoza (YouTube’s SourceFed ), Jon Cozart (YouTube’s PAINT), Mary Kate Wiles (Emmy Award Winning The Lizzie Bennet Diaries ), Ashley Clements ( The Lizzie Bennet Diaries ), Dylan Saunders ( A Very Potter Musical, TURN ), Titus Makin ( Gle e, The Path ), Clayton Snyder ( Lizzie McGuire ), Joanna Sotomura ( Video Game Highschool, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ), Gabe Greenspan (Freeform’s Dinner with Dad ), Lauren Lopez (StarKid’s A Very Potter Musical , Trail to Oregon ), Corey Dorris (Starkid’s Trail to Oregon , Me and My Dick ) Sean Persaud ( I Ship It ), Sinead Persaud (Edgar Allen Poe’s Murder Mystery Dinner Party ), Nick Lang (Starkid’s A Very Potter Musical , Empire ), Tara Perry (Disney’s The Fresh BeatBand), Gavyn Pickens ( Rent, Little Shop of Horrors Off-Broadway), Ashleigh Hairston ( Comedy Bang! Bang!, Chelsea ), Brendan Bradley ( Frankenstein MD, Non-Transferable) , Whitney Avalon (YouTube’s Princess Rap Battles, The Big Bang Theory ), Curt Mega ( Glee, Crazy Ex Girlfriend) , & Cassie Silva ( Matilda on Broadway, Hairspray ).
[Read the rest of the article] - Link to donate

Link:  https://www.broadwayworld.com/los-angeles/article/YouTube-Comedy-Group-Tin-Can-Brothers-Crowdfund-Original-Webseries-andPodcast-20170918

On their kickstarter page, they are at $83,872 (5 days to go). 

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Update on The Wayward Guide for the Untrained Eye Kickstarter Page:

They are at $87,834 (with 4 days to go).

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

This is nice news.  Congrats Tin Can Brothers and friends!

From darrencrissonline:

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ownbadABmI1r4bpc8o1_1280
cupnoodlestarkid:
   IT’S FUNDED!

As of right now, they are at $108,110 (48 hours to go)!  :happy face
Link:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tincanbros/the-wayward-guide-for-the-untrained-eye/

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_owp8y6y5lf1ubd9qxo1_1280

http://www.wayward.guide

They are at $112,770, with 14 hours to go.  :happy face
Link:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tincanbros/the-wayward-guide-for-the-untrained-eye/

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

iHeartRadio Music Festival.  September 23, 2017.  Las Vegas.

Darren with Eleni and Mr. Hudson in Las Vegas.  :happy face
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_owrghtfWIQ1wr243no1_1280
dailydcrissnews:
    mrhudson: #vegas

September23, 2017

via darrencrissonline

:amused 

Darren via John Vermeer Instagram Story

September 23, 2017

via darrencrissource

#iHeartRadioMusicFestival2017

78Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Empty Wayward Guide (Tin Can Brothers) Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_owtlss4CkE1wpi2k2o1_1280
link

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

:DRYVRS Episode 3, "I Sing The Brother Electric"  (Web Series, October 17, 2017)

From dcriss-archive:

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_oxz9htmio51wpi2k2o1_1280
Source

:DRYVRS Episode 3 - "I Sing The Brother Electric" starring Jeff Garlin, Darren Criss & Jack Dishel (Published October 17, 2017)

“Make It Tonight” music video from :DRYVRS Ep. 3 - “I Sing The Brother Electric” 

performed by Darren Criss and featuring Jack Dishel and Jeff Garlin.

mp3 download

via dcriss-archive

darrencriss ‪Shared a ride with my pals @JackDishel & @JeffGarlin a while back and things got Meatloafy‬.

[link]

via dcriss-archive

BroadwayWorld wrote:
Darren Criss, Jeff Garlin & More Star in New Episode of Hit Webseries DRYVRS

October 17, 2017

The newest episode of Jack Dishel's comedy webseries :DRYVRS is out today featuring guest stars Darren Criss (HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH, HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS), Jeff Garlin, Jakob Dylan & Nick Valensi of The Strokes. Watch/share Episode 3, titled "I Sing The Brother Electric," below. This marks the third episode in the series with two more to be released later this month. The upcoming installments feature notable guest performances by Macaulay Culkin, Seth Green, Kevin Pollak,Steven Weber, Rodney Mullen and more. See below for a full release schedule.

[. . . ]

On the creation of the series, Dishel says, "When I was recording the latest Only Son album I was taking Uber and Lyft to the studio all the time. There was one week where I had four or five surreal rides in a row and I would spend the first half hour of the day telling my producer about all the crazy stuff the drivers were saying to me. I was joking that it was like being a hostage for weird vibes and eventually I got the idea to make a comedy based on that feeling.
Link:  https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Darren-Criss-Jeff-Garlin-More-Star-in-New-Episode-of-Hit-Webseries-DRYVRS-20171017

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

:DRYVRS Episode 3, "I Sing The Brother Electric"  (Web Series, October 17, 2017)

From dcriss-archive:

Darren Criss- "Make It Tonight" (:DRYVRS Ep. 3 theme song)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum